Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:25:07 PM

The idea of doing IEO instead of ICO is great as ICOs are outdated now. After getting the license,  I hope the team chose a good reputable exchange for the IEO as the success of project also depends on it. 
There is no exchange name now. But I think that the names of the partners are very important for investors. I read that the project is already supported by many artists, and there are other partnership agreements?
And when is it planned to develop and announce all the news for us? I hope that the developers will not leave us without ads.
I hope that the project will not delay its road map for long. Can private investment be used to accelerate the development of the platform?
I think you can. But all the same, you contact support and see what they will answer you. All the same, the contribution is a risk.
I thought the private sale was closed. I am not willing to invest a large amount, and to participate in a private sale there is probably a certain minimum contribution
Of course, there is usually always a minimum number of tokens that can be purchased on sales.  You only need to clarify this number of tokens.
vinirocket

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 08:19:55 AM

I thought the private sale was closed. I am not willing to invest a large amount, and to participate in a private sale there is probably a certain minimum contribution
Of course, there is usually always a minimum number of tokens that can be purchased on sales.  You only need to clarify this number of tokens.
Still, I have more confidence in the IEO. I am waiting for a message about the value of the token for the public stage of the sale.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 09:40:26 AM

Still, I have more confidence in the IEO. I am waiting for a message about the value of the token for the public stage of the sale.
I still do not understand the delay in launching the next stage of the sale. The project is very promising, and I hope that it will be able to find a quality partner for IEO.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 12:47:32 PM

I still do not understand the delay in launching the next stage of the sale. The project is very promising, and I hope that it will be able to find a quality partner for IEO.
It is fully believed that they will soon find the partner they need. Just think how difficult it is to make a quality choice of a partner so that you can trust him.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 07:26:50 PM

It is fully believed that they will soon find the partner they need. Just think how difficult it is to make a quality choice of a partner so that you can trust him.
ArtPro has good prospects, so I think they have a chance to find good partners for the development of the platform.
G4udy

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:18:54 AM

ArtPro has good prospects, so I think they have a chance to find good partners for the development of the platform.
In addition to exchanges, what partners can help the project to develop more actively?
vinirocket

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:35:18 AM

Some exchanges have strict rules when collaborating with projects, do developers need to have a license to start IEO?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 04:43:06 PM

I hope that the project will not delay its road map for long. Can private investment be used to accelerate the development of the platform?
It is likely that yes. You can use them. But the best thing is to contact the developers and clarify the details of the investment.
this is possible if the developers are confident in the collection of software cap or the development of their project. I think we should ask the project representative about the development prospects.
It is truth too. All the same, you should ask before you do anything. You will have more confidence in the project.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 09:27:42 PM

It is likely that yes. You can use them. But the best thing is to contact the developers and clarify the details of the investment.
this is possible if the developers are confident in the collection of software cap or the development of their project. I think we should ask the project representative about the development prospects.
It is truth too. All the same, you should ask before you do anything. You will have more confidence in the project.
just developers should always give more information about their project and ways of investment, so that users have no doubts.
G4udy

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 07:48:49 AM

just developers should always give more information about their project and ways of investment, so that users have no doubts.
I read the wp, and in general there is all the information about the benefits of the project and its development. Now we should wait for the start IEO . Exchanges also check the preparation of the project, and this will give more confidence to investors.
vinirocket

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:54:37 AM

I read the wp, and in general there is all the information about the benefits of the project and its development. Now we should wait for the start IEO . Exchanges also check the preparation of the project, and this will give more confidence to investors.
Much will depend on the marketing strategy of the developers and the development of the MVP. I'm wondering, is there a blocking period after the closes sale ?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 04:46:29 PM

Much will depend on the marketing strategy of the developers and the development of the MVP. I'm wondering, is there a blocking period after the closes sale ?
I think not. Why should they do it? What is the point in making a lock? I can think of nothing on this.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 06:28:57 PM

I think not. Why should they do it? What is the point in making a lock? I can think of nothing on this.
sometimes developers really do it that way.  But whether the ArtPro team will do this is still unknown.
G4udy

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:28:04 AM

sometimes developers really do it that way.  But whether the ArtPro team will do this is still unknown.
it seems to me that the team tokens are blocked to ensure the success of the platform launch.   Here's what there is about it:
Team lockup      Six - month cliff, two - year vesting
Advisor lockup   Six - month cliff, six - month vesting
vinirocket

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:01:09 AM

it seems to me that the team tokens are blocked to ensure the success of the platform launch.   Here's what there is about it:
Team lockup      Six - month cliff, two - year vesting
Advisor lockup   Six - month cliff, six - month vesting
I think that this information indicates the readiness of the team to ensure the maximum development of the project within 2 years. But what success will be at the platform will show us the time.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:21:25 AM

It's clear. Always pay attention to how openly the project is described and all its work and progress. The only way to appreciate it.
rabotacoin

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 11:21:47 AM

It's clear. Always pay attention to how openly the project is described and all its work and progress. The only way to appreciate it.
Of course, quality projects always give a lot of detailed information about their platform.  Be sure to read all the project documents.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:56:12 PM

This is good news. Where do you plan to launch IEO? Do you create a single platform?
G4udy

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:52:40 AM

This is good news. Where do you plan to launch IEO? Do you create a single platform?
so far I haven't seen any news about the name of the exchange. We need to wait for the developments, I hope that it will be soon.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:58:42 AM

Private sale already completed? How long to wait for IEO sales rounds?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: