Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:29:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:30:20 AM

I liked the idea of creating a 3D space app. This will expand the number of clients. Convenient service in the first place.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwe11

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:26:31 AM

You say that IEO is coming soon a lot of time, when it will come? Any dates?
I know that the team plans to hold three rounds of IEO, but I think we should wait for new details about the strategy of selling the APT token.
This is the first time I hear of three rounds. Maybe you didn’t know the exact information. Need to double-check.
this is official information, and it is presented on the project channel. The first round was completed on August 1, the second will be held from August 23 to August 30, and the third stage has not yet been determined by date, but its price for the token is $0.15.

If the next round of subscription is on the 23rd, then I still have time to observe and consider
I also decided to study more information about the prospects of the token for use on the platform. It is likely that the platform will become a profitable investment.

I think so. The project itself is not bad.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:02:47 AM

it may be interesting for the community to read the new article. I see that the developers want to create not just an art market, but also a great place to meet new artists.
https://medium.com/@ArtProPlatform/why-artpros-ux-focus-will-set-their-licensed-platform-apart-80d8ca2490f2
erandiharshi

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:25:30 AM

great news. Happy to participate
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:46:57 AM

it may be interesting for the community to read the new article. I see that the developers want to create not just an art market, but also a great place to meet new artists.
https://medium.com/@ArtProPlatform/why-artpros-ux-focus-will-set-their-licensed-platform-apart-80d8ca2490f2
I think that the project team should carry out more active dissemination of information about its advantages. Do they have media partners?
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:19:13 AM

I think that the project team should carry out more active dissemination of information about its advantages. Do they have media partners?
As I understand it, in order to post articles on different thematic sites, you need to collect investments for a marketing strategy. Now the team has attracted the community to increase awareness of ArtPro.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:36:35 PM

If the first round has already been completed and the project continues to collect investment in private sale, it is possible that soon we will be able to see the results of the prototype development.
Yes, I'm sure all the supporters are looking forward to launching the platform.
How will the first stage of launching functions go? From the terms of the road map, I do not understand what does the stage of adding some reality to the platform mean?
This is a three-dimensional image of the picture.  Thanks to this, you can more realistically view the picture you want to acquire.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 02:36:34 PM

On which platform do you plan to conduct IEO?
The initial exchange offer for the project will be opened on Latoken and Exmarkets. The first round has already been held.
When is the launch of the second round planned? I did not have time for the first.
23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20%, I think this stage will be active. Now the development team has offered an excellent company of generosity to expand the number of active investors.
It is very soon, and the price is quite attractive. This is good news.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:42:40 AM

On which platform do you plan to conduct IEO?
The initial exchange offer for the project will be opened on Latoken and Exmarkets. The first round has already been held.
When is the launch of the second round planned? I did not have time for the first.
23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20%, I think this stage will be active. Now the development team has offered an excellent company of generosity to expand the number of active investors.
It is very soon, and the price is quite attractive. This is good news.
I would like to buy some tokens. In my opinion, the art market continues to develop, and the token can be a great option for buying paintings. Is there a minimum contribution?
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:43:16 AM

I would like to buy some tokens. In my opinion, the art market continues to develop, and the token can be a great option for buying paintings. Is there a minimum contribution?
I saw the minimum contribution amount for a private sale only.  I have not seen such a condition for IEO.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:55:20 AM

If the first round has already been completed and the project continues to collect investment in private sale, it is possible that soon we will be able to see the results of the prototype development.
How will the first stage of launching functions go? From the terms of the road map, I do not understand what does the stage of adding some reality to the platform mean?
This is a three-dimensional image of the picture.  Thanks to this, you can more realistically view the picture you want to acquire.
that is, at this time the basic functions of the platform for buying pictures will be developed and I will be able to use 3D reality?
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:48:21 AM

All so I would like to know how much the project has been able to attract to continue its development. Is there support for large investment funds that are associated with the development of the art market?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 09:25:49 AM

the main thing is that the image quality is as close as possible to the original. Since few will agree to buy without seeing the exact image.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:08:03 AM

the main thing is that the image quality is as close as possible to the original. Since few will agree to buy without seeing the exact image.
I agree, the guys should work out this moment very well, this is very important.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 02:27:09 PM

All so I would like to know how much the project has been able to attract to continue its development. Is there support for large investment funds that are associated with the development of the art market?
today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 07:03:30 PM

today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
Where can I see the resoults of first phase?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 08:37:01 PM

This project is fine and there is a space for the application of Art on blockchain if it can attract huge users. What I want to ask is the differential between Codex Protocol and ArtPro, the project seems to be close, though I am still look into ArtPro more to find out more about it

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Josese22

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:27:05 AM

I think you need big discounts to make your project successful. Much more than now
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:15:07 AM

today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
all projects try to attract large investors, for this you need to be active in the development and provide MVP for review. So everything is in the hands of the team.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 05:03:39 AM

I think you need big discounts to make your project successful. Much more than now
As I understand it, there are big discounts for those who continue to participate in the private sale, I am sure that the bonus for large investors is more significant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: