Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:05:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
fahad552

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:00:44 AM

I think you need big discounts to make your project successful. Much more than now
As I understand it, there are big discounts for those who continue to participate in the private sale, I am sure that the bonus for large investors is more significant.
for those who appreciated the presented description of the project at the early stage of ArtPro development, a 33% bonus was offered. In my opinion, for IEO, this is a good bonus.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:03:22 AM

All so I would like to know how much the project has been able to attract to continue its development. Is there support for large investment funds that are associated with the development of the art market?
today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
all projects try to attract large investors, for this you need to be active in the development and provide MVP for review. So everything is in the hands of the team.
Yes, MVP can answer a number of questions and confirm the qualification of the team in the creation of the art market. Let's see how ArtPro will reveal its achievements.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:46:34 AM

All so I would like to know how much the project has been able to attract to continue its development. Is there support for large investment funds that are associated with the development of the art market?
today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
Of course, I think that then there will be a list of investors and partners of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:21:36 PM

today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
Where can I see the resoults of first phase?
Go to the official website of the project. There is all the available information on the first stage.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 04:12:54 PM

Of course, I think that then there will be a list of investors and partners of the project.
Yes, it’s too early to talk about it.  The team will not report such information ahead of time.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:08:18 AM

Since the developers were able to organize not only IEO, but also a private sale, I hope for the success of the investment collection. Soft cap will allow you to develop only the basic functions of the platform?
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 07:02:42 AM

I think that users of the platform will want to find not only a place to buy paintings in ArtPro, but also to follow the new trends in this market. The team should create conditions for this and attract as many artists as possible.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 08:08:31 AM

Since the developers were able to organize not only IEO, but also a private sale, I hope for the success of the investment collection. Soft cap will allow you to develop only the basic functions of the platform?
At the very beginning of fundraising, always the first start goes to the basic requirements of the platform and project support. In order for him to start work and launch the platform.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:16:41 AM

today it is not yet known how much investment the project was able to raise, because the second phase of sales has not yet begun.  I think after the completion of sales, we will be able to find out what large investors participated in IEO.
Go to the official website of the project. There is all the available information on the first stage.
Right, I think on the official website, all the information is all there, so don't worry,
most importantly we do not be lazy to find out about information
I have not seen any information that can tell about the results of the token sale in the first round. But if the project had reached soft cap, this information would have been disclosed.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:01:50 AM

Paintings are not cheap, especially artists who are already known in the art environment. I think that buyers of paintings will also participate in the investment, so the minimum will be collected unambiguously.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:07:19 PM

At the very beginning of fundraising, always the first start goes to the basic requirements of the platform and project support. In order for him to start work and launch the platform.
Yes, the main thing is a good start for the project, and then everything will depend on the quality of work and the functions of this platform.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:17:50 PM

Right, I think on the official website, all the information is all there, so don't worry,
most importantly we do not be lazy to find out about information
I have not seen any information that can tell about the results of the token sale in the first round. But if the project had reached soft cap, this information would have been disclosed.
I also think that most likely the soft cap has not yet been collected, so there is no such information.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:24:16 PM

This project is fine and there is a space for the application of Art on blockchain if it can attract huge users. What I want to ask is the differential between Codex Protocol and ArtPro, the project seems to be close, though I am still look into ArtPro more to find out more about it

they should make a fund for lawyers and bail bondsmen to get out the crypto vandals if they get caught! >_> weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Imondi

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:23:18 PM

I want to invest more than $ 500 in your project.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:21:54 AM

I think that the project team can offer favorable conditions for different investors.
qwe11

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:28:12 AM

I look forward to your great success.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:14:23 AM

I think that the project team can offer favorable conditions for different investors.
I have read that those investors who want to invest more than 2 ETH can participate in a private sale, and there is no minimum for IEO.
Yneta

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:01:20 AM

Who is set to participate in IEO. What XXX are you waiting from tokensale? I think it's a good opportunity to gain profit on this event.
Team says that everybody can, but I read that there are a lot of restricted areas.
Restricted areas: Afghanistan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Canada, Central African Republic, China, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Maldives, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro, Myanmar, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trindad and Tobago, Tunisia, Ukraine, USA, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe

So if I'm currently in one of those areas means I cant participate?
Unfortunately you can't. There's very large list and I don't understand how they restricted partisipaion of any of these countries.
That's sucks! Like wtf they even banned USA, for real??? China, Belarus, Canada, Russia? There's literally nobody left...
is this list for private sale members only? I think that with this question it is necessary to address to those who carries out registration in the white list
What do you mean? This is the list of restricted areas.
actually a strange restriction, I think any user from these countries will be able to take part in sales if he wants.
But what if won't? And will be banned at the end or something like this
Ajprotocol

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 09:20:26 AM

You have a good project but what you lack is good publicity. I guess you will have to consider doing ur IEO in a more popular exchange that have good record of IEO this will drive the publicity of this project high
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:41:09 AM

during the launch of IEO , partners who support the development of the project can also help the team to attract the attention of the community. After all, some buyers may be interested in buying tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: