Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
elishamasih

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 08:19:33 AM

at this stage it is important that the project gathers investment to launch the platform. Without the support of investors, it will be difficult to open a marketplace within the specified time frame.
Of course I would like to know what amount of investment the team was able to collect during this period, the IEO and the private sale.
now just wait for announcements from the developers, if you believe in the success of the project. I think that their development brings the project closer to the MVP presentation, and these events can influence the opinion of investors in the last round.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:18:29 PM

at this stage it is important that the project gathers investment to launch the platform. Without the support of investors, it will be difficult to open a marketplace within the specified time frame.
Of course I would like to know what amount of investment the team was able to collect during this period, the IEO and the private sale.
now just wait for announcements from the developers, if you believe in the success of the project. I think that their development brings the project closer to the MVP presentation, and these events can influence the opinion of investors in the last round.
I am sure that MVP will meet the expectations of investors.  And the last round of sales will go as well as the previous ones.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:53:39 PM

I understand that the demand for tokens will increase as the popularity of the platform increases. But what will be the decisive factor in the growth of popularity of the platform?
I think these are favorable conditions for cooperation and a professional approach to each client.  At least, all future platform clients expect this.
The main thing is to have a connection with the team. To answer all the questions that interest us.
I hope the team will be active in any matters with its supporters.
I hope that the developers use a high-quality promotion campaign to increase the popularity of the project along with the number of users.
Well, judging by the number of people who join the project, I can say that the team makes high-quality advertising for their project.
That's right. I noticed that at the moment many new users have joined.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:59:09 PM

I am sure that MVP will meet the expectations of investors.  And the last round of sales will go as well as the previous ones.
I support. I hope that this is exactly what will happen to the project. Developers must do everything for such a result.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:08:29 AM

I support. I hope that this is exactly what will happen to the project. Developers must do everything for such a result.
The roadmap does not contain information about the launch date of the MVP. But if the prototype is presented before the launch of the platform, I may be able to buy some more tokens.
elishamasih

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 08:23:26 AM

The roadmap does not contain information about the launch date of the MVP. But if the prototype is presented before the launch of the platform, I may be able to buy some more tokens.
It seems to me that the private sale was able to help raise the necessary funds to start the development of the prototype. So I think we can count on the announcement
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:11:05 AM

It seems to me that the private sale was able to help raise the necessary funds to start the development of the prototype. So I think we can count on the announcement
More likely that they may appear in the near future.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:30:09 AM

If the token sale is about to be completed, when are you planning to launch the customer registration platform?
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:17:43 AM

If the token sale is about to be completed, when are you planning to launch the customer registration platform?
the roadmap shows the implementation period of the platform, but it seems to me that the sale of tokens will affect the progress of the service launch.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:13:36 PM

the roadmap shows the implementation period of the platform, but it seems to me that the sale of tokens will affect the progress of the service launch.
in fact, developers must adhere to their roadmap, if they move away from the schedule this can adversely affect all further work of the platform.
rabotacoin

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:15:06 PM

in fact, developers must adhere to their roadmap, if they move away from the schedule this can adversely affect all further work of the platform.
if the development team consists of professionals, then we can calmly observe how the team achieves its goals, the main thing for us is to get a high-quality platform in the end.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:40:40 AM

if the development team consists of professionals, then we can calmly observe how the team achieves its goals, the main thing for us is to get a high-quality platform in the end.
I agree with you on that. I think that the token sale will continue and the development of the platform is ongoing. So we should expect a good result.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:48:35 AM

I think that galleries can become good partners for your platform.  After all, paintings can not always be bought at the exhibition, as there is no opportunity to visit it
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:42:49 AM

I wonder how the initial delay in obtaining a license affected the course of development of the platform. The collection of investments has helped to improve the speed of development of MVP?
elishamasih

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:07:49 AM

will there be more opportunities for art sellers to advertise their products or create their community as part of an update mailing list or something similar?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:53:57 AM

I wonder how the initial delay in obtaining a license affected the course of development of the platform. The collection of investments has helped to improve the speed of development of MVP?
Of course, investments affect the stability and speed of the project, as well as the development of the platform.
elishamasih

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:11:42 AM

Of course, investments affect the stability and speed of the project, as well as the development of the platform.
the token sold indicator does not show the amount of investment raised, but I think funds have been raised to successfully start developing the MVP.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:07:25 AM

will there be more opportunities for art sellers to advertise their products or create their community as part of an update mailing list or something similar?
I think that the description of all functions for artists is not yet fully presented to the community, they can be expanded after receiving feedback from participants of early testing.
rabotacoin

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:45:13 AM

I think that the description of all functions for artists is not yet fully presented to the community, they can be expanded after receiving feedback from participants of early testing.
Of course, developers should focus on the feedback of supporters about the work of the platform, especially during its testing.  Thus, they can make a truly high-quality platform for sellers and buyers of art.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:10:52 AM

Of course, developers should focus on the feedback of supporters about the work of the platform, especially during its testing.  Thus, they can make a truly high-quality platform for sellers and buyers of art.
since the first artists have already been registered, what kind of cooperation at an early stage of creating the platform can guarantee success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: