Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:05:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 08:19:50 AM

I read that paintings can be bought in another currency, which will indicate the seller.  And it is already known what functions will accept only the APT token for payment?
It seems to me that until the project team presents the first version of the platform for testing, they are working to choose the best way to use the token.
It is unlikely that other coins except APT can be used on the platform.  I think it will not be beneficial to developers.
this is also true, but I think they will have to take into account the opinion of the artists.  Now the team should work with them to test the platform and study all aspects of the sale of paintings

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 09:26:23 AM

I read that paintings can be bought in another currency, which will indicate the seller.  And it is already known what functions will accept only the APT token for payment?
It seems to me that until the project team presents the first version of the platform for testing, they are working to choose the best way to use the token.
It is unlikely that other coins except APT can be used on the platform.  I think it will not be beneficial to developers.
this is also true, but I think they will have to take into account the opinion of the artists.  Now the team should work with them to test the platform and study all aspects of the sale of paintings
Each work of art is priced in the viewer’s native fiat currency and inAPT – ArtPro’s native token. (lightpaper)
Maybe I don't understand everything. Will buyers be able to pay for paintings in their native currency?
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:08:42 AM

I would like to understand what can affect the launch of the platform except of course investments. Feature development is entirely dependent on the success of ArtPro developers?
Maybe, but the whole concept of project development is based only on investments.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:11:16 AM

I think that it is also very beneficial for artists to use the authentication of paintings on the platform, because they will be protected from those who want to copy them.

in this you are right, I think that is why artists will continue to register their paintings on the platform immediately after the opening of the web site.
the platform must have a specific protection system for works of art.  As far as I know, the developers promised to do this.
and how will this authentication of paintings take place? Do you already know the technical capabilities of ArtPro?
Perhaps there will be a personal signature of the author. I guess so.
The author’s personal signature on the work will be 100%. And what else will be added until there is a list.
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:15:44 AM

I would like to understand what can affect the launch of the platform except of course investments. Feature development is entirely dependent on the success of ArtPro developers?
Maybe, but the whole concept of project development is based only on investments.
I have not yet seen information on how successfully the initial rounds of IEO were completed. Managed to collect soft cap or not?
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 11:49:36 AM

I have a question about payment. What currency will operate on the platform?
Payment will be accepted in bitcoin and project tokens.
Ok, but can other currencies be added on the platform?
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:01:33 PM

Of course, but everything will be only after the official release of the platform. Because now it is only a development project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:09:45 PM

I have not yet seen information on how successfully the initial rounds of IEO were completed. Managed to collect soft cap or not?
the team does not talk about this, but looking at the activity of users of the project, I can conclude that the soft cap was nevertheless assembled.
elishamasih

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 07:32:28 AM

the team does not talk about this, but looking at the activity of users of the project, I can conclude that the soft cap was nevertheless assembled.
I hope that a new round of token sale will be added soon so that the team can raise an investment Fund to launch the platform.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:50:08 AM

Of course, but everything will be only after the official release of the platform. Because now it is only a development project.
Yes, first, the team should show a working prototype so that participants can see what the principle of interaction between buyers and sellers, and perhaps this presentation will reveal more information about payments.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:48:55 AM

Probably yes. Most likely already collected. But maybe in the near future everything will be known for sure.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:11:26 AM

There will be another round of token sale, and it could significantly affect the amount of investment raised if the team presents their progress in developing the platform.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:41:33 PM

There will be another round of token sale, and it could significantly affect the amount of investment raised if the team presents their progress in developing the platform.
now we need to wait for the completion of the token sale. I believe that ArtPro has great potential to create a quality platform for the art market.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 08:48:09 AM

now we need to wait for the completion of the token sale. I believe that ArtPro has great potential to create a quality platform for the art market.
according to the speed of development of the platform, it will be possible to judge the success of the token on exchanges. Two exchanges can give an active start, but in the future everything will depend on the project.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 10:37:32 AM

and how will the development of the platform functions take place if they can only collect soft cap? Will private investors be attracted for additional investment?
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 11:29:57 AM

and how will the development of the platform functions take place if they can only collect soft cap? Will private investors be attracted for additional investment?
this is quite possible if the token sale is not successful, but it seems to me that the team has created good conditions for collecting investments.
elishamasih

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 12:02:39 PM

this is quite possible if the token sale is not successful, but it seems to me that the team has created good conditions for collecting investments.
I think that the project has prepared a strategy for the development of the platform for different scenarios. This is a common practice for ICO.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 01:32:54 PM

Sometimes the second stage goes much better than the first. But this happens in cases where all errors from the first stage are eliminated.
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 02:00:37 PM

Sometimes the second stage goes much better than the first. But this happens in cases where all errors from the first stage are eliminated.
Yes, I watched such projects and I want to say that there really were such cases. Let's see how it will be with this project.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 04:11:43 PM

Yes, I watched such projects and I want to say that there really were such cases. Let's see how it will be with this project.
I would like to think that all sales rounds will be very successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: