Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will new alts projects take over the lead?  (Read 1375 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 02:33:35 PM

In my opinion, the new altcoin project cannot take over, because they have not been tested at all. Moreover, many altcoin projects use the altcoin platform which is already popular and has been in great demand.
of course it's possible, where you see some altcoin can move quickly on the market. look at the BNB first, and now do you think that growth happened very quickly. even already passed some of the assets that were first on the market. I think there are some new potential coins that will surprise this year.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:12:59 PM

There will always be a displacement of older weak projects by a newer strong one, recently there is a new project, known as Leo at number 13 on coinmarketcap have displaced a whole lot of coins. This shows that it does not matter how old a coin has been, when it do no longer meets certain expectations, it will be displaced by an newer stronger one.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:22:16 PM

Perhaps but I think most of the new altcoins features take some characteristics from the old ones. There's no way new altcoins projects will take over the lead probably not now.

flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:29:32 PM

i think they remain calm, and also a good to buy for those in their the same line. but taking over for them?! i think thats not the goal of a new project. those coins are relying in btc. so, they obeying the line. not overtaking, thats my own opinion mate.

tetyulfania

Activity: 653
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 03:41:45 PM

When bitcoin lower or dump price impossible altcoin could be raised up and always keep lower price, we need to suppoet how ever bitcoin should be on higher price to make altcoin allow for raising up.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:03:54 PM

Not just old alts, even the new alts are bleeding red for the last couple of days almost 85% of my alts coins are in red I think it's mainly because of the BTC pump.

BTC pumps can influence altcoins as well and altcoins will not overtake btc prices when rising, so we must be right in choosing altcoins.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:18:09 PM

It won't gonna be happen.
New coin will never take a lead of cryptocurrency market in the next bull market because new coin that mean a new platform without experience.
The lead is mayor coin who have a big chance to grow again like before.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 10:23:33 PM

It is happening already! Some new projects are doing very much good! Look at the Gamexchain or even the newer Matic or Harmony! These new projects are overcoming old good coin's rank day by day! Bittorent comes into top 50 already, next target is top 20! This is a positive sign though!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 11:39:02 PM

All alts price is down, but the question is ! 
will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
For me it was depends on the project we are all know that all coin that was hype for now sometimes lead to having no value, unlike in the old coin they still have a value in times of up and down and still they are fighting with their project and continue to develop what else they can add to became it successful.
AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 08:42:12 AM

It is happening already! Some new projects are doing very much good! Look at the Gamexchain or even the newer Matic or Harmony! These new projects are overcoming old good coin's rank day by day! Bittorent comes into top 50 already, next target is top 20! This is a positive sign though!
It is too early to draw conclusions about the new coins. Rising prices are based on investors' expectations. But it often happens that everything ends with these expectations.
As long as the new coins are not tested by time, I will only believe in old coins. Then new coins will mature Smiley.

Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 09:07:14 AM

will all of this new projects take the lead in the next bull run and leave behind good alts that have been in the market for several years ( for example STRAT , SYS , XEM  etc..  ).
Yeah possibilities is always there specially in this volatile and decentralized market

But for sure not those Shitcoins that you’ve mentioned lol.if there is new altcoins that may take over place it must be a good and potentially currency’s
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:01:04 AM

In my opinion, the new altcoin project cannot take over, because they have not been tested at all. Moreover, many altcoin projects use the altcoin platform which is already popular and has been in great demand.
of course it's possible, where you see some altcoin can move quickly on the market. look at the BNB first, and now do you think that growth happened very quickly. even already passed some of the assets that were first on the market. I think there are some new potential coins that will surprise this year.

The market is stalling as Bitcoin keeps rising or falling to $ 100. Making me feel the market is very dangerous, I don't want to let myself see the situation of 2018 again
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1304

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:21:47 AM

This is normal, because there are many projects that are very strong and that are tuned to a result that will work and grow rapidly. There are also many projects that are very strong and were not included in the cryptocurrency doing it now and their result will also be very good.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:24:42 AM

I doubt, it looks like the market is really saturated already and I haven't seen projects that are unique. Most of them are hype and then suddenly die down as investors and speculators make money out of it.

The only projects that are very successful right now are IEO based, but remember they are back up by exchanges, meaning it is also over hype and could go on the natural process of hype->die, imho.
fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:27:18 AM

everything can happen but it is not aimed at the new altcoin project , new project task are still very many examples run the roadmap,  attract traders and some exchanger so it's impossible for the new altcoin project to become top
ljane

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:16:14 PM

Who knows? Cryptocurrency is full of surprises. Anything is can happen so its possible that new altcoins project can take over the lead only if they are very serious about the project and work conscientiously. Then it can even compete with bitcoin

I’m me
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:27:32 PM

Anything will be possible in this kind of market and we are all.expecting to have other projects to be strong like those who already in the throne. Crypto's progress all over the world is great and our dearest time is near. If crypto would finally be used as official currency , im sure that the valuw would increase also.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:36:07 PM

Presently it is only bitcoin that is having this massive uptrend but when the altcoin season comes it is both new and existing altcoins that will benefit from the growth, especially existing altcoins because they already have a system and users in place to demand for the token.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Differ

Activity: 113
Merit: 2

IT, Sport, Crypto

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:52:56 PM

Yes, I advise crypto wallet Cloud Token (CTO), read more about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5157220.0 , I advise you to sort out the topic so as not to blame yourself for the lost opportunity! 💪

P.S. The project token has the ability to do x10 before the end of the year.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:26:37 AM

I think Altcoins which have the low price, around below 10 satoshi will be pumped strongly in the upcoming days.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: