Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NETVRK - World's First Virtual Reality Platform on Blockchain  (Read 5077 times)
NetVRk (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:18:07 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2019, 12:41:39 PM by NetVRk

The NetVRk platform aims to provide users and businesses with unique opportunities to leverage VR capabilities and create new VR experiences, applications, and environments in which people can explore, communicate, and work. Our goal is to make NetVRk universal — one platform for all VR content, including games, performance, brand positioning, and retail, as well as virtual jobs for people working in VR. We will also provide a platform for people to connect, design, develop, and build together.
In the NetVRk virtual universe, you can find it all: planets, cities, interactions, and infinite worlds to explore, create, and even monetize. Anything you can imagine can come alive with NetVRk, as there are no limits in the virtual dimension!

^Check the video about NETVRK ^

NetVRk has created its own cryptocurrency: a utility token deployed according to the ERC20 token standard on the Ethereum Mainnet. Once the user has acquired AVR tokens, s/he will be granted with access to the NetVRk platform within the Ethereum Public blockchain. These tokens will be traded for ERC20 utility tokens in the private chain, and will be used as native tokens within the Ethereum Private Chain.

NetVRk has also developed an additional ERC20 utility token for the company's internal activity. This token will be used only in the private blockchain as payment and rewards unit. Since the ERC20 AVR internal token serves as NetVRk's own private chain token, it allows us to keep track of all transactions while  ensuring complete transparency of the entire platform’s operations.

The NetVRk team makes sure platform users have the opportunity to earn rewards for their operational activities. About 3.5 percent of AVR tokens will be allocated in the rewards pool on the Ethereum public blockchain with a fixed number of internal ERC20 utility tokens. Those tokens will be minted according to the number of ERC20 utility AVR tokens in the Ethereum public rewards pool.

Users will have the opportunity to earn rewards for generating traffic or new accounts, adding assets, and bringing new business opportunities such as partnerships and sponsorships. Users can spend their earned rewards for services or assets within the NetVRk platform, or withdraw and exchange them for public ERC20 utility AVR tokens using the redemption model request (with exchange into cryptocurrency units on external exchanges).

This rewards method grants users the opportunity to spend their rewards tokens for NetVRk services or monetize them.

NetVRk users will have a wide choice of payment methods with different currencies. We are not restricting our participants to NetVRk’s utility tokens or AVRs. The user chooses to set his/her crypto wallet to accept payments in various currencies. NetVRk will charge extra fees for transactions in other cryptocurrencies, while transactions with AVR coins will be conducted with significantly reduced commission.

Users who wish to exchange their assets between themselves will be able do so directly using their NetVRk wallets. To carry out these transactions, both the seller and the buyer will use the easy-to-use NetVRk interface, where they can access their inventory on each side, select the object(s) they want to exchange, enter the buyer's ID, and set a price.

Our team wants all users to be able to sell and trade content on NetVRk in the most convenient way!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:04:30 PM

so why blockchain? I dont understand really why they need to merge VR with blockchain?
a blockchain-based ecosystem provides the tools to monetize VR environments in a secure way. blockchain is all about security and transparency. so I suppose its needed to protect ourselves from freud

*Link Removed*
Kirls252

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:36:49 PM

Do I understand ok? there are 1 197 000 000 tokens in an IEO campaign? What’s gonna happen with those they wont sell? Burn’em?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:49:31 PM

Do I understand ok? there are 1 197 000 000 tokens in an IEO campaign? What’s gonna happen with those they wont sell? Burn’em?
Their IEO will run in several stages with extra bonuses

*Link Removed*
TimeWarped

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:53:25 PM

I bumped into this project by accident but it appeared to be very interesting. The bottom line is that it is a platform that creates a virtual world basing on the blockchain. Many watched the movie "Surrogates" with Bruce Willis in the title role, where the story went about the world, where people live in the world using VR glasses like them and managing their clones of real space, becoming anyone and doing whatever they like. At that time it looked so crazy, but now I see we’re getting closer to smth like that.
PocketAces

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:01:57 PM

I got interested in this coin by the fact that it may replace today's social networks, giving people a virtual world where they can communicate and interact with new people, build and create their alternative worlds with their own rules and procedures using VR glasses going to a new level of interaction in network. But now I’m not quite sure I got it right. How exactly are we going to communicate in this platform?
Kirls252

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:09:10 PM

I got interested in this coin by the fact that it may replace today's social networks, giving people a virtual world where they can communicate and interact with new people, build and create their alternative worlds with their own rules and procedures using VR glasses going to a new level of interaction in network. But now I’m not quite sure I got it right. How exactly are we going to communicate in this platform?
well as far as I understand we can exchange objects and trade real estate. also create smth together.
I would like to know your opinion, what do you think about the prospects of this project or this idea, and are there any analogues?
well what we can say? they don’t have a finished product - it’s difficult to say whether it’s gonna be popular or not
TimeWarped

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:14:21 PM

well as far as I understand we can exchange objects and trade real estate. also create smth together.
I would like to know your opinion, what do you think about the prospects of this project or this idea, and are there any analogues?
well what we can say? they don’t have a finished product - it’s difficult to say whether it’s gonna be popular or not

they have the beta
So far, the VR, 3d and other chips helmets do not rule much. while there is no breakthrough, there is no desire to put on glasses with helmets and soon breakthroughs are not expected
The idea is not that unique - it has been in the air for several years now. Again everything will depend on the team, the project will develop - there will be growth. It seems to me like a promising project in which you can invest.
I agree that it is too early to talk about its success and much depends on the team, and further promotion and popularization.
Virtual reality is already near !!!
So who are their target users?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:20:20 PM

they have the beta
So far, the VR, 3d and other chips helmets do not rule much. while there is no breakthrough, there is no desire to put on glasses with helmets and soon breakthroughs are not expected
The idea is not that unique - it has been in the air for several years now. Again everything will depend on the team, the project will develop - there will be growth. It seems to me like a promising project in which you can invest.
I agree that it is too early to talk about its success and much depends on the team, and further promotion and popularization.
Virtual reality is already near !!!
So who are their target users?

VR enthusiasts, Gamers, VR Enthusiasts, Content creators. Advertisers, Developers, Businesses
Recently, I have already stumbled upon several projects with virtual reality and are somehow not very impressive.

*Link Removed*
4license

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:40:09 PM

As a simple person, I think it is interesting. Nobody thought before that we could fly like a bird, but we fly. It is possible that there will be some kind of alternative world, I think, ideally, this is how people who manage their dreams, there they can do everything.
Mathfms

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:31:07 PM

Ok, the idea behind the company is interesting. But where is all the info about its token? The "XMOD Token" page leads you to "Page not found".
Will this be an ICO? An IEO? When will the token sale happen? How much will be one XMOD?

Edit: Also, is there any close contact channel with the team? Telegram, Discord?
ivanovmoscow

Activity: 798
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:15:45 PM

What weighty difference do you have with other projects on the market like spectiv?
Really for me as an investor, your project at the moment looks very raw friends.
Some promises and predictions about the imminent success. Where can test at least some kind of prototype? Without this, your chance of success will tend to be very strong towards zero.
OneMillion

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:37:22 PM

About the project and its goal: I think that in the future we all are going to live in the VR.
this is cool, but we have to keep talking to one another
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:58:19 PM

In the Asian most developed countries (Japan, for example), VR life simulators have made a society of people which cannot communicate with each other
OneMillion

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:03:07 PM

People can't start a family in virtual reality
TimeWarped

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:11:21 PM

men and women choose their virtual partner, create a virtual family. And with a living person, it is much more difficult to communicate.
ewapocztowska

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:16:31 PM

men and women choose their virtual partner, create a virtual family. And with a living person, it is much more difficult to communicate.
Women pay specially trained guys for just talking with them  Grin
OneMillion

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:30:22 PM

This can lead to a reduction in the number of an entire people as a maximum, and at least to a large number of unhappy people.

TimeWarped

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 01:34:31 PM

This can lead to a reduction in the number of an entire people as a maximum, and at least to a large number of unhappy people.

everything is good in moderation, as entertainment - maybe, but with reasonable limits.
Kirls252

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 02:12:21 PM

what about taxes? if we’re gonna be living in a whole other world we’re gonna have to pay taxes in it too right?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: