Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Europa League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 Winners: Eintracht Frankfurt!  (Read 34365 times)
Doan9269

Activity: 882
Merit: 580

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 08:37:41 AM

Both teams have a great chance to win the Europa League.
but my feeling is that Frankfurt will come out victorious. I suggest if you take gambling bets, then choose Frankfurt. but the decision is all in your own hands.
For the Europa League this season I will not make any bets because both of them were not good teams in the past so that makes me less sure to make bets this season for both of them although my heart for now puts faith in the Frankfurt team because the team is from Germany so that makes me more confident that Frankfurt will win, but I will not make a bet for the Europa League this season.

Despite the fact that the both teams have good performance already are were both desirous for a win Frankfurt may not perform as expected and i may develope a certain level of doubts in their performance level this time and therefore i will prefer vesting my vouch on Rangers, I've closely study the moves they play when handling a pass and their holding time to give out a pass to be accurate, they play a very smart and perfect kind of match with full team organization, from their attitude and set determination in all their recent matches, one could see how they have been maintain the ladder even to this stage they are, there must certainly be a win and if it must occur then i go for the Rangers.
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 09:09:01 AM

Recently i had checked the odds for both of teams and this is interesting to know because seems most of bookmakers placed Frankfurt as the favourite and Rangers as the underdog and seems the odds has been determined according to the performance from them during this season that since group stage Frankfurt never been beaten for normal time game so that's why they are the favourite than Rangers
the bookie offers attractive offers. Frankfurt looks more promising than Rangers as most bookmakers analyze. but I'd bet otherwise. Rangers have an equal chance.
this is a final match, I believe anything can happen. Even when the bookie makes a poorer offer for Rangers, it doesn't mean Rangers don't have quality.
in the field will be very different. matches can give us surprising results.
Luck that brought Frankfurt and Rangers to the final, initially these two teams were not among the favorites to be in the final, but all the doubts of observers and football lovers refuted. It is difficult to place a bet on these two teams, because guessing the final result between Frankfurt and Rangers is like chasing the Jackpot in a slot. Frankfurt, who failed to finish in the European zone, will try to win the Europa League in order to appear in Europe next season, Rangers also need this Trophy for their struggle during the group stage until the final match.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 09:21:51 AM

Recently i had checked the odds for both of teams and this is interesting to know because seems most of bookmakers placed Frankfurt as the favourite and Rangers as the underdog and seems the odds has been determined according to the performance from them during this season that since group stage Frankfurt never been beaten for normal time game so that's why they are the favourite than Rangers
the bookie offers attractive offers. Frankfurt looks more promising than Rangers as most bookmakers analyze. but I'd bet otherwise. Rangers have an equal chance.
this is a final match, I believe anything can happen. Even when the bookie makes a poorer offer for Rangers, it doesn't mean Rangers don't have quality.
Luck that brought Frankfurt and Rangers to the final, initially these two teams were not among the favorites to be in the final, but all the doubts of observers and football lovers refuted. It is difficult to place a bet on these two teams, because guessing the final result between Frankfurt and Rangers is like chasing the Jackpot in a slot. Frankfurt, who failed to finish in the European zone, will try to win the Europa League in order to appear in Europe next season, Rangers also need this Trophy for their struggle during the group stage until the final match.
it wasn't luck, no luck over and over again until they were able to make it to the final. these two teams are not favorites to be in the final but both teams are able to increase their confidence and play very well in defeating their opponents in order for them to be in the final.
so this final will be very interesting, both teams have almost the same strength and it will be very difficult to predict who will be the champion.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 11:11:42 AM

it wasn't luck, no luck over and over again until they were able to make it to the final. these two teams are not favorites to be in the final but both teams are able to increase their confidence and play very well in defeating their opponents in order for them to be in the final.
so this final will be very interesting, both teams have almost the same strength and it will be very difficult to predict who will be the champion.
I think it's very clear for this because when two unfavorable teams go into the Europa League final this season, it will always be interesting to see because both will continue to try to win although hoping for luck is also not wrong because considering they both have strengths almost even.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
RaltcoinsB
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1064

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 11:19:48 AM

Rangers are not a weak team. They are strong enough. The understanding between the players is excellent. And so they are also winning against a relatively strong team. However, in both the quarter-finals and the semi-finals, they qualified for the next round by winning the home match. And so I doubt if they will win against Frankfurt. The Frankfurt team is more experienced than the Rangers.

Frankfurt may be more experienced, but do not forget that there is a Rangers who made it to the final. For me, this game is completely balanced and both teams have a chance to win. When it comes to championships, both teams will want to start off balanced. The team that makes a mistake loses the final. Let's wait and see which team will make a mistake.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 11:23:01 AM

I think it's very clear for this because when two unfavorable teams go into the Europa League final this season, it will always be interesting to see because both will continue to try to win although hoping for luck is also not wrong because considering they both have strengths almost even.
The two teams that made it through to the European finals were not the team that was superior, but a team that was willing to work hard, and never underestimated all the opponents they faced, and always humbled themselves, and the results were very promising they made it to the final of the European league, although in the domestic league they did not play consistently but they managed to silence a great team, I can't predict who will succeed in lifting the European league trophy, but I will place a bet for Rangers' victory.
Godday

Activity: 1540
Merit: 400

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2022, 03:18:28 PM

If you look at the previous matches between the two teams, I think they both have the same chance. Rangers have the advantage of seeing from the statistics where they have 2 players who are ranked at the top of the top scoreboard. And for Frankurt if they can take a performance like against Barcelona I think Frankurt has a chance to win. Maybe another thing that will affect the performance of both teams is the winning mentality that they have.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:48:37 PM

If you look at the previous matches between the two teams, I think they both have the same chance. Rangers have the advantage of seeing from the statistics where they have 2 players who are ranked at the top of the top scoreboard. And for Frankurt if they can take a performance like against Barcelona I think Frankurt has a chance to win. Maybe another thing that will affect the performance of both teams is the winning mentality that they have.

Final matches are usually very difficult to play and quite uncertain.
I think that both teams are equal in quality and usually in games like this one mistake decide and the team that scores goal first wins.
Frankfurt played against stronger teams but in the final it doesn’t mean much.
Player concentration and psychological preparation will be the most important factors.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 04:59:53 PM

Talk about previous match for both team I think Frankfurt have good capital on UEFA Europe League final match than Rangers, Frankfurt have made two bigger team eliminated early from Barcelona until West Ham United, but with Ranger I think only Leipzig as bigger team success kick out than other team like Braga. But have different thing when both team play on final match, everything still have chance for winning final europe league for Frankfurt or Ranger.
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 06:29:27 PM

I think that both teams are equal in quality and usually in games like this one mistake decide and the team that scores goal first wins.
Player concentration and psychological preparation will be the most important factors.

I agree, and the final matches can also be surprising and unpredictable because both teams usually have the same type of quality and ability in a final match, and both teams know each other very well.
Information that both clubs are able to get right now certainly has made the game more unpredictable. It doesn't matter which team they beat previously because it's the final and anything can happen.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 09:30:58 AM

It may not be luck, but it is also a bit of a luck at the same time, how? Well, when you are playing in a "loser goes home" situation, there is a bit of luck involved for EVERY team, doesn't matter who you are, it's not just worse team winning type of deal, it's about every single team needs to be lucky, or at least not be unlucky in order to win.

We have seen plenty of goals in the football where a striker shoots, it bounces off defender and then it's on the wingers foot wide empty to score, that's lucky, sure positioning matters a lot in that situation but it is also luck. So Frankfurt definitely had some luck, just not that much more than what other teams had.

terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 09:40:27 AM

Talk about previous match for both team I think Frankfurt have good capital on UEFA Europe League final match than Rangers, Frankfurt have made two bigger team eliminated early from Barcelona until West Ham United, but with Ranger I think only Leipzig as bigger team success kick out than other team like Braga. But have different thing when both team play on final match, everything still have chance for winning final europe league for Frankfurt or Ranger.
You forget that Ranger has also beaten Dortmund and Leipzig are expected to be strong candidates for the title.
I think this race is still fifty-fifty for now considering that in this case they also have a very good chance to become champions.
I think now only the level of their luck and hard work that determines apart from the strategy in the match because both teams still have a chance to be the champion

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 02:19:57 PM

It may not be luck, but it is also a bit of a luck at the same time, how? Well, when you are playing in a "loser goes home" situation, there is a bit of luck involved for EVERY team, doesn't matter who you are, it's not just worse team winning type of deal, it's about every single team needs to be lucky, or at least not be unlucky in order to win.

We have seen plenty of goals in the football where a striker shoots, it bounces off defender and then it's on the wingers foot wide empty to score, that's lucky, sure positioning matters a lot in that situation but it is also luck. So Frankfurt definitely had some luck, just not that much more than what other teams had.

In any sport, luck is always going to be involved. there are certain things that could have gone either way,  goes in favor of a certain team because the team is lucky. 

But luck has not just something that can be dependent on without doing any work. Often those players are lucky and work really hard to achieve their goals. But no team can be lucky enough to be in the final just depending on their luck. if any team has reached the finals of any competition people have to agree that they have the ability to do so and that's why they are in the finals.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 02:39:05 PM

Final match is some kind of one anf only chance. There are not many final matches in one player career so they will be on fire. They can make an opponent surprised by playing better than what they show in non final match. Two clubs are good and they will make an exciting match.

I dont think Frankfurt is weaker in the final. They can win it because they have shown how good they can play, in either Europa League and in Bundesliga. If they are not strong, they would have not gone too far like this.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pesona1

Activity: 812
Merit: 254

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2022, 02:45:08 PM

I agree, and the final matches can also be surprising and unpredictable because both teams usually have the same type of quality and ability in a final match, and both teams know each other very well.
Information that both clubs are able to get right now certainly has made the game more unpredictable. It doesn't matter which team they beat previously because it's the final and anything can happen.

I think this season's Europa League final is beyond our expectations, the two teams that meet in the final are not the favorites who are predicted to reach the final since the Europa League started this season, I think no one predicts that Frankfurt and even Rangers will be able to play in the final because indeed they are not better than other teams that have played in the European league so far, it is difficult to predict which team will win later because both teams have a fairly balanced squad and strength, besides that it looks like the final match will be a meeting match their first time so it is difficult to use head to head as a reference.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 02:58:22 PM

I think this season's Europa League final is beyond our expectations, the two teams that meet in the final are not the favorites who are predicted to reach the final since the Europa League started this season, I think no one predicts that Frankfurt and even Rangers will be able to play in the final because indeed they are not better than other teams that have played in the European league so far, it is difficult to predict which team will win later because both teams have a fairly balanced squad and strength, besides that it looks like the final match will be a meeting match their first time so it is difficult to use head to head as a reference.
This is what is interesting about the game of football. we can make predictions but on the field, things can be different from what we believe.
Frankfurt and Rangers are not the favorite teams, many underestimate them during the elimination. it becomes their main weapon because the opponent will be weak because they underestimate it. and both proved by making it to the top fight.
it's hard to see the winner. but I'll bet on Rangers. I don't know why I thought of winning.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 03:45:12 PM

This is what is interesting about the game of football. we can make predictions but on the field, things can be different from what we believe.
Frankfurt and Rangers are not the favorite teams, many underestimate them during the elimination. it becomes their main weapon because the opponent will be weak because they underestimate it. and both proved by making it to the top fight.
it's hard to see the winner. but I'll bet on Rangers. I don't know why I thought of winning.
If we relate to the statistics then I think Frankfurt is better but at the same time, Rangers have a surprise that might still happen in the final. I consider that on paper when Frankfurt can get rid of favorites Barcelona and West Ham, then at least it promises Frankfurt can do their best in the final. In contrast to Rangers, although they managed to get rid of Leipzig, Braga to Dortmund at the beginning of the knockout phase, Frankfurt basically overthrew a team whose quality was above them all. Well, we compare Leipzig, their Braga is weaker than Barcelona and West Ham, so in this case Frankfurt do have a higher chance of winning.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
VanityWallets2015

Activity: 1498
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 03:55:21 PM

If we relate to the statistics then I think Frankfurt is better but at the same time, Rangers have a surprise that might still happen in the final. I consider that on paper when Frankfurt can get rid of favorites Barcelona and West Ham, then at least it promises Frankfurt can do their best in the final. In contrast to Rangers, although they managed to get rid of Leipzig, Braga to Dortmund at the beginning of the knockout phase, Frankfurt basically overthrew a team whose quality was above them all. Well, we compare Leipzig, their Braga is weaker than Barcelona and West Ham, so in this case Frankfurt do have a higher chance of winning.

If you look at the qualities of the selection individually, Frankfurt is busy. Also defeated more strong opponents over the course of the tournament when compared to Rangers. Rangers will, however, feel supported by a huge following, which could play a major role. Technically it will be around 50-50 for both teams.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
reagansimms

Activity: 980
Merit: 542

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 03:58:05 PM

When both teams are not counted on to appear in the final, will feel less interesting to watch. Unlike a favorite team like Barcelona against West Ham or another favorite team that appears in the final. The final match will present high intensity and a different aroma from other matches, football fans will not miss the final match, but if the team is not taken into account it will taste a little bland.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Marvell1
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1102

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 05:36:59 PM

To be honest, Frankfurt looks like a more compact team and the teamwork also looks to be good compared to Rangers. But if we think about the stats I think the Rangers will be ahead. It is a really hard want to predict but I have to say I think Frankfurt is the better team going into the final because they have faced really big names on their way to the final. and I don't see Rangers facing those types of teams on the way to the final of the Europa league.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: