Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:18:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚽UEFA Europa League Discussion Thread -- 2021/22 Winners: Eintracht Frankfurt!  (Read 34365 times)
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1330
Merit: 723

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:01:46 PM

in terms of quality Frankfurt and West Ham I think are almost the same and they are equally inconsistent in their respective domestic leagues but in this match Frankfurt are much more confident after they were able to beat Barcelona. This is a very balanced match. I think both teams will be very fierce to fight for tickets to the Europa League final this season.
In general, Frankfurt's confidence is higher than West Ham's, but West Ham also won't want to lose to Frankfurt because they are both struggling to qualify for the final because there are not many steps that these two clubs have to go through this season.
These two clubs are not very consistent teams, but this season Frankfurt are in the best condition in facing every game, for me Frankfurt is more advantaged than Wes Ham, because they are more consistent in every game, so personally Frankfurt are more likely to win. reach the final, I systematically think so with various considerations that I understand

Ladies.de  ███████████████
████▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████
████████████████
▐████████████████▌
░████████████
░███
███████████████
▐████
██████████████▌
░█████
██████████████
██▀███████
█████████▀
███████████████████
██████████████████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 LadiesStars  
▬▬▬▬

██████▀█████████
███████▀███████▌
█████████████
██████████████████▄
█████████▐█
█████
██████████████████▌
███████▄██████████
███████████████
████▄█████████
████████████████▌
████████▀░███████
░█████▀█████████
████▀██████████
bekti3

Activity: 1078
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:11:45 PM

In general, Frankfurt's confidence is higher than West Ham's, but West Ham also won't want to lose to Frankfurt because they are both struggling to qualify for the final because there are not many steps that these two clubs have to go through this season.
These two clubs are not very consistent teams, but this season Frankfurt are in the best condition in facing every game, for me Frankfurt is more advantaged than Wes Ham, because they are more consistent in every game, so personally Frankfurt are more likely to win. reach the final, I systematically think so with various considerations that I understand
It's inconsistent if we look at it from the point of view of their respective domestic leagues but when it comes to the Europa League of course they are a pretty consistent club here and it's clear that they want to focus more on the Europa League than their domestic league.
They know opportunities like this are quite rare and they don't want to waste this great opportunity this season.
Regardless of what they do next season I think they are quite proud of being a semi-finalist in the Europa League now

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:14:54 PM

I don't think Ronaldo is happy with the situation of the club right now, I mean check out the club performance in their last games, then you will have to know what the dude is going through. Though we all know he has a lot of love for Manchester United, and he has been showing it even on the pitch. But with the team recent performance I think it's damaging his reputation, a player like Ronaldo to play in the Europa league wasn't expected from me, due to his level in the game, he is really sacrificing for the team, his reputation is at stake here. So If Manchester United continue like this I think he might leave the club.
this is what I mean, because indeed he will definitely think about his future as well, especially this can be said to be his last period because he is almost finished as a professional footballer and I still feel it is impossible for him to sacrifice the ambition that he has always had. uphold the club MU now even though MU is his love.
it's too hard to see this happening even though the possibility is always there
I wouldn't put it past him to change clubs again because he has been dealt a bad hand twice now. Real Madrid was a great team to play for, he shouldn't have changed that, look at how awesome they are right now. I get that Real Madrid took 100 million for him, which is a great deal for them, but Ronaldo could have simply refused if he wanted to.

Juventus had their first ever non-champion year in Serie A for the past 10 or so years when he joined, and ManU is not doing so well neither, not looking good for the future neither. He would have to talk with the manager of course, but he could leave. Going back to his first ever club, at Lisbon could be a great deal for him, both to retire and to be in his home nation as well.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 08:44:01 PM

The problem now is whether in the next season he still wants to be in the MU uniform? I think we need to look at his considerations first because indeed if we look at the footsteps of Ronaldo this is the worst position he has ever felt at various clubs because before there has never been a club that he has visited is in its current position because it is almost on average in the top 4 .
Moreover, there are several sources who say that their new manager did not expect Ronaldo to be there.
Surely this is big question because now they are already having new manager for next season and is he going to stay here or trying his luck with some other club it is a big question for all his fans and soccer community because we have no idea is he going to settle in new manager's team it's also another question for this all we have to wait for end of this season and new announcements from management and relative players as we all know few other players are also not happy with this current situation, and they are looking for new clubs hopefully we will have all updates very soon about Ronaldo as well.

If he is going to stay here then surely he is going to miss Champions League and having chance for Europa Cup which is also not sure because Manchester United is having the worst results and their chances are dropping on this as well.
terrorJR

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 09:49:57 PM

Honestly, looking at the clubs that are at this stage of the competition, I think that who will reach the final will be West Ham and Leipzig. They are the ones who have the best conditions for this, in my opinion.
Now, they won't have easy games, and they'll have to work hard to make it to the final.
whereas if we look we also can't rule out Rangers now even though they are dark horses.
They performed very well in the Europa League this season, even though they did not expect to beat strong teams like Dortmund and Braga which incidentally can be said to be a club that is above them but they can beat them.
if say a fairly stable club Rangers are even more stable not only in the european league but also in the domestic league they play in

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 10:09:42 PM

in terms of quality Frankfurt and West Ham I think are almost the same and they are equally inconsistent in their respective domestic leagues but in this match Frankfurt are much more confident after they were able to beat Barcelona. This is a very balanced match. I think both teams will be very fierce to fight for tickets to the Europa League final this season.

I feel that in the semifinals of the Europa League this time there was no top team at all, either Frankfurt or west ham united where the two teams were not the best teams for the semifinalists but they did an amazing job to reach the semifinals this season, regarding the team which one will win the match and qualify for the final round of course it is very difficult for us to predict even though Frankfurt performed well in the domestic league but west ham united showed that they are a dark horse team who are ready to surprise whoever they face like when they faced olympique Lyon let alone David Moyes knows very well the strength of the German team, of course, the English primary competition and the Bundesliga are a bit different so that West Ham can't do much in their domestic competition and this is very different from what has performed well in the Bundesliga this season.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
lulumiya

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2022, 10:55:11 PM

We have left the Champions League games behind and it is going to be the time for some action in the Europa League tomorrow. As both of the games are going to be starting at the same time, I might choose to watch the West Ham - Frankfurt game. Because I hope to see a more quality football in this game especially thanks to West Ham. And I'm favouring them among the remaining teams for the Europa League championship as well. It is time for them to prove their strength once again.

borovichok

Activity: 1148
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2022, 10:57:04 PM

I feel that in the semifinals of the Europa League this time there was no top team at all, either Frankfurt or west ham united where the two teams were not the best teams for the semifinalists but they did an amazing job to reach the semifinals this season, regarding the team which one will win the match and qualify for the final round of course it is very difficult for us to predict even though Frankfurt performed well in the domestic league but west ham united showed that they are a dark horse team who are ready to surprise whoever they face like when they faced olympique Lyon let alone David Moyes knows very well the strength of the German team, of course, the English primary competition and the Bundesliga are a bit different so that West Ham can't do much in their domestic competition and this is very different from what has performed well in the Bundesliga this season.
For me West ham United will win this competition, even if they were playing against Barcelona in the semi final they would have won, the take this competition very seriously, at there game against Chelsea last weekend Sunday they rest alot of players just because of this game,they see it as a pathway to the champions League next season and they are determined and also have the players to see it through, I watch there game against Lyon and I was impressed, I know liepzieg are a strong team in Germany but I still rate west ham to beat the two German team.

Stake VIP wager
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 05:18:58 AM

For me West ham United will win this competition, even if they were playing against Barcelona in the semi final they would have won, the take this competition very seriously, at there game against Chelsea last weekend Sunday they rest alot of players just because of this game,they see it as a pathway to the champions League next season and they are determined and also have the players to see it through, I watch there game against Lyon and I was impressed, I know liepzieg are a strong team in Germany but I still rate west ham to beat the two German team.
All you say about West Ham is also true about Frankfurt, with the difference that Frankfurt actually beat Barcelona and not only hypothetically  Cheesy
In fact for Frankfurt the Euro League is the only way to qualify for a European competition next year and they are in a no-mans-land in the Bundesliga and don't have to care about the Bundesliga anymore in the last weeks, they will put all their energy into that game. The duel West Ham vs Frankfurt will be an exciting one indeed
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 07:41:04 AM

No doubt with West Ham United as favorite with UEFA Europe League winner but I see have potential with Leipzig can win this competition, actually never have chance get trophy on domestic league and this competition as the only one chance to get trophy in this season. I see West Ham United have strong motivation with this trophy because UEFA give best offering who success become the winner will lead automatically to champion league competition next year. West Ham not have chance can finish on 4th standing place and this way will take chance how first time can play on champion league.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 08:22:01 AM

-snip

I don't know if he would like such a transfer, Ronaldo is perhaps the best player in the world, but we can see that a player cannot make a team champion by himself. PSG are a very good team and can be even more successful than they were this year. I think one of the most talked about things this summer will be which team Ronaldo will choose.
They may not be successful in the Europa League either Sad

Honestly, I would have liked to see Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi play alongside each other. I really don't expect him to stay at Manchester United because obviously, he has given the team a lot but when the team is not performing well one player cannot make all the difference.

Obviously, he can win Manchester United a few matches here and there which he already did in the last season but we can see the ultimate result of the team. I know that Cristiano Ronaldo is a great player and still is in great shape but he really doesn't have much time left in his career and staying at Manchester United is not going to do him any good.

I agree with you, Manchester United would not be the right choice. Maybe he's playing his senior years and needs to see greater success, he doesn't have much of a chance to do that with Manchester United.
I would also like to watch Messi and Ronaldo playing for the same team. It's interesting, there's been a lot of debate over the years about which one is the best player Cheesy

bering
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1006

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 09:46:58 AM

West Ham vs Frankfurt and both of teams had impressive performance in Europe league because they can able reach to semi-final and as a host West Ham had ambition to win the match because they want made new history by went to final match but their recent matches showing they not in the good shape after several times lose and for Frankfurt they more impressive than West Ham because can beat Barcelona in Camp Nou so this fight between two teams that played surprising during this season and very curious to know the results of this match however for bet options i was thinking bet for both teams to score because possibly they will score goals for each other

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 10:36:21 AM

For me the matchup of Westham vs Frankfurt is completely open. I have seen the matches of Westham vs. Lyon and Frankfurt vs. Barca and i have to say that for me the performance of Frankfurt was way more impressive than the one of Westham as Lyon was the better team in the beginning and Westham scored their first goal completely out of nowhere.
The strongest squad of all the teams that are still in the competition though has RB Leipzig for me though. They have a very talented and young group of players and for me they are the big favorite against the Glasgow Rangers. They still need to be careful though as Glasgow already managed to win against Borussia Dortmund
Alanaz

Activity: 980
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 10:48:11 AM

I don't think Ronaldo is happy with the situation of the club right now, I mean check out the club performance in their last games, then you will have to know what the dude is going through. Though we all know he has a lot of love for Manchester United, and he has been showing it even on the pitch. But with the team recent performance I think it's damaging his reputation, a player like Ronaldo to play in the Europa league wasn't expected from me, due to his level in the game, he is really sacrificing for the team, his reputation is at stake here. So If Manchester United continue like this I think he might leave the club.
this is what I mean, because indeed he will definitely think about his future as well, especially this can be said to be his last period because he is almost finished as a professional footballer and I still feel it is impossible for him to sacrifice the ambition that he has always had. uphold the club MU now even though MU is his love.
it's too hard to see this happening even though the possibility is always there
I wouldn't put it past him to change clubs again because he has been dealt a bad hand twice now. Real Madrid was a great team to play for, he shouldn't have changed that, look at how awesome they are right now. I get that Real Madrid took 100 million for him, which is a great deal for them, but Ronaldo could have simply refused if he wanted to.

Juventus had their first ever non-champion year in Serie A for the past 10 or so years when he joined, and ManU is not doing so well neither, not looking good for the future neither. He would have to talk with the manager of course, but he could leave. Going back to his first ever club, at Lisbon could be a great deal for him, both to retire and to be in his home nation as well.
I'm not going to say Ronaldo's choice was wrong because of course he thought about it before he did it. he can't be good at the club but for his personal achievements at some of the clubs you mention of course it's not just a figment.

Whether he is wrong or not, he doesn't want to wait until he gets older at Madrid because he knows that when he gets older, the chances of him getting kicked out are quite high. See Raul some time ago

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
zuzie

Activity: 1484
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 11:41:42 AM

West Ham vs Frankfurt and both of teams had impressive performance in Europe league because they can able reach to semi-final and as a host West Ham had ambition to win the match because they want made new history by went to final match but their recent matches showing they not in the good shape after several times lose and for Frankfurt they more impressive than West Ham because can beat Barcelona in Camp Nou so this fight between two teams that played surprising during this season and very curious to know the results of this match however for bet options i was thinking bet for both teams to score because possibly they will score goals for each other

Don't compare West Ham last match in the local league because they could have prepared players for this match. After all, both teams deserve to be in the semifinals after defeating some not easy opponents. For bets I totally agree with you both teams score is the most worthy bet refers to the last match between the two teams that actively scored, for the final result I predict it might be a draw.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 12:36:00 PM

Don't compare West Ham last match in the local league because they could have prepared players for this match. After all, both teams deserve to be in the semifinals after defeating some not easy opponents. For bets I totally agree with you both teams score is the most worthy bet refers to the last match between the two teams that actively scored, for the final result I predict it might be a draw.
The slight defeat from chelsea might bring them down a little mentally in the league, but it is not appropriate for us to underestimate Westham performance in the european league at this time, I agree if possible westham is more targeting the champions league zone through automatic european league tickets and of course they will mobilize their best squad to win the european league trophy and automatically enter the champions league zone next season because their chances of getting into the top 4 via the domestic league may have been closed  at this time, I personally really like with the frankfurt game but it can't be denied that westham is a strong candidate for the championship european league season this.
xmonkeyx

Activity: 644
Merit: 11

CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2022, 02:02:54 PM

yes, it is very likely that many goals will be scored in that match but to choose a win I believe against West Ham because in terms of quality they are superior, while Frankfurt are just playing with high confidence after they surprisingly made it to the semifinals and beat Barcelona . I think in the semi-finals there will be no more surprises.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:26:14 PM

The slight defeat from chelsea might bring them down a little mentally in the league, but it is not appropriate for us to underestimate Westham performance in the european league at this time, I agree if possible westham is more targeting the champions league zone through automatic european league tickets and of course they will mobilize their best squad to win the european league trophy and automatically enter the champions league zone next season because their chances of getting into the top 4 via the domestic league may have been closed  at this time, I personally really like with the frankfurt game but it can't be denied that westham is a strong candidate for the championship european league season this.
defeat against chelsea in the domestic league I think it is a natural thing because in terms of quality Chelsea are superior to West Ham, I think it will not affect their mentality and confidence to organize the semi-final of the Europa League first leg.
Frankfurt have played inconsistently in the domestic league this season but they managed this semifinal with high confidence. I think even though they are a little below West Ham in terms of quality, the chances for them to qualify for the final 50-50 are still the same.
for betting in this match I chose Goal over, after seeing the last few matches of my two teams there will be many goals created in this match.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zaim7413

Activity: 1260
Merit: 332

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:33:28 PM

All you say about West Ham is also true about Frankfurt, with the difference that Frankfurt actually beat Barcelona and not only hypothetically  Cheesy
In fact for Frankfurt the Euro League is the only way to qualify for a European competition next year and they are in a no-mans-land in the Bundesliga and don't have to care about the Bundesliga anymore in the last weeks, they will put all their energy into that game. The duel West Ham vs Frankfurt will be an exciting one indeed
The only way for Frankfurt to appear in Europe next season is to win the Europa League trophy. Making it through to the semifinals is a great achievement for Frankfurt. Beating Barcelona in the quarter-finals was a shock Frankfurt showed, because they are an unseeded team to appear in the semifinals. Frankfurt must keep the net from conceding at the London stadium, atleast a draw is enough for Frankfurt, they should play the same style as beating Barcelona.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2022, 02:54:36 PM

The only way for Frankfurt to appear in Europe next season is to win the Europa League trophy. Making it through to the semifinals is a great achievement for Frankfurt. Beating Barcelona in the quarter-finals was a shock Frankfurt showed, because they are an unseeded team to appear in the semifinals. Frankfurt must keep the net from conceding at the London stadium, atleast a draw is enough for Frankfurt, they should play the same style as beating Barcelona.
Indeed, it's interesting to look forward to I think the situation might be the same as Villarreal in the UCL. They are both not the seeded team but unfortunately, in this semifinal match the tension will probably be clearly different even though the opponent is West Ham but statistically West Ham have a better record. If West Ham can advance to the final then maybe this season's European tournament will be completely dominated by a team from the EPL, it's still not certain but I think teams from the EPL now look better than other teams.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 [291] 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 »
  Print  

Jump to: