Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:01:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][0.8.6] Hirocoin - X11 - NGW - Secured Blockchain - Time Warp Limitation  (Read 271591 times)
qumatru

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:32:28 PM

this going to the moon or not?
restless
Legendary

Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:30:02 PM

any idea why so high reject rate?  I get 10 to 30% rejects, altho on darkcoin pools i normally get no more that 2-3%
Maybe some tweaking of scanrate?!
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:01:29 PM

I was wondering why my earning was so low this morning ...

suprnova pool is getting exploited !!

Look at the stats:
https://hiro.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=statistics&action=round

1   anonymous   863   3,463   401.27

400% invalid shares is the sign of an exploit of the pool, sending "fake" shares !!!

Please BLOCK THIS USER. The user is stealing our work by getting most of the coin !!!

This exploit is not working on this pool, don't be worried.

Invalid shares are not payed, don't be worried, your earnings are lower since more people start mining it and diff rose.

Those invalid shares senders are banned automatically after 5 minutes, i've banned those two now manually.

I know that invalid shares are not paid, but seriously:

Don't tell me that this user isn't trying to fool us. And maybe only a few of the shares he sent are accepted, they might still be fraudulous and he manages to be the biggest shares holder.

He sent 11 millions of shares while the second one only sent 500, c'mon ! He is spamming the pool.
There is clearly something wrong with this user. Even if the valid shares are legit, he is nevertheless trying to exploit the bug.

Yes, please ban that user. Anyone with more than 25% of invalid shares should be kicked out.

Dont worry, that user tried or tries to "spoof" shares.. He sents valid shares from one valid rig (to bypass banning) and lots of invalid shares with the same username from other rigs which only produce lots of fake / invalid shares. With my implementation nothing will be deducted from your shares/reward also with "bad" users as they are detected.

My code sees that and currently filters only the valid ones (with correct diff), sends him (and me) a mail that he is about to get banned.
I've already tried to contact him but he suddenly left the pool a few minutes after my mail, so yes, he was cheating and is now probably trying on an other pool.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:03:39 PM

Pool owners, please use the following advice to make sure your not being exploited

in registry template.py

def diff_to_target(self, difficulty):

use
            diff1 = 0x0000ffff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(based on block.nBits    = 0x1e0ffff0 - in hirocoin src)

and, do this in mining/service.py:122
if (submit_time - last_ts > settings.WORKER_CACHE_TIME or (percent > 10 and submit_time - last_ts > 10)) and not is_banned:

also look at your banning in your config make sure its not set too high, keep it at max 50%

the above line for service.py will ban anyone if they are sending 100% invalids for the last 10 sec
(this will also ban those that try to ddos you with invalid shares)

CHAOSiTEC

- if you need reference regarding me, look through darkcoin thread, i discovered and battled one of the cheaters

Hey Chaositec,

I've tried to contact you, thanks for posting this here, but this is not enough for getting the cheating users out, some shares will still come trough under certain circumstances and they can simply set up multiple workers accounts so bans become more or less ineffective. I'll try to contact you again, check your inbox.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
CHAOSiTEC
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

Pool owners, please use the following advice to make sure your not being exploited

in registry template.py

def diff_to_target(self, difficulty):

use
            diff1 = 0x0000ffff00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

(based on block.nBits    = 0x1e0ffff0 - in hirocoin src)

and, do this in mining/service.py:122
if (submit_time - last_ts > settings.WORKER_CACHE_TIME or (percent > 10 and submit_time - last_ts > 10)) and not is_banned:

also look at your banning in your config make sure its not set too high, keep it at max 50%

the above line for service.py will ban anyone if they are sending 100% invalids for the last 10 sec
(this will also ban those that try to ddos you with invalid shares)

CHAOSiTEC

- if you need reference regarding me, look through darkcoin thread, i discovered and battled one of the cheaters

Hey Chaositec,

I've tried to contact you, thanks for posting this here, but this is not enough for getting the cheating users out, some shares will still come trough under certain circumstances and they can simply set up multiple workers accounts so bans become more or less ineffective. I'll try to contact you again, check your inbox.

nothing in my inbox..

increase banning time and lower acceptance of invalids in config, and also increase worker catch

if its not enough, then look into the log/stratum.log with tail -f ./stratum.log |grep INVALID there catch the person(s) and use iptable to ban them permanently

node-vps.com - Tron / Masternode hosting services
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:27:07 PM

this going to the moon or not?

moon is getting crowded. Aim for venus.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 02:37:21 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 10:24:37 PM by HiroS

The first give away on the Hirocoin forum is now over. Tomorrow another give away will start.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
vlax352

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:26:52 PM

i have done to stratum as suggested, i hope that we will be safe from exploit for now....
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:05:54 PM

This is the first Hirocoin promotion and will run today for several hours, I aim to run another one tomorrow. 10 HIC is available per IP address. To claim this register on the Hirocoin forum and then post your Hirocoin address in the forum page linked above.

only 10 coins? thats worth about 1.5 pennies right now.  haha.

then again, this coin is going to the moon!
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 04:58:22 PM

the wallet can not be downloaded  Huh
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:09:55 PM

only 10 coins? thats worth about 1.5 pennies right now.  haha.

Well, we are not as abundant as Dogecoin, or it would definitely be a bigger reward Smiley I will run a repeat promotion offering a larger amount and allow people who have done this promotion to enter again if they want to. I hope Hirocoin does well in the market so we can get some attention on us. What we want is the attention of miners who will eventually look for a non-Scrypt GPU minable coin. The idea is to be the prominent coin in the next big GPU hashing tier.

the wallet can not be downloaded  Huh

Which one are you trying to download?

I just tested both the Windows and Mac downloads and they work. There is some pretty aggressive protection on the Hirocoin site where these files are located. Are you able to access https://www.hirocoin.org as all?

I could make this available from elsewhere, let me know which one you need? The Mac one is too large for some places.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
silencesilence
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:11:34 PM

only 10 coins? thats worth about 1.5 pennies right now.  haha.

Well, we are not as abundant as Dogecoin, or it would definitely be a bigger reward Smiley I will run a repeat promotion offering a larger amount and allow people who have done this promotion to enter again if they want to. I hope Hirocoin does well in the market so we can get some attention on us. What we want is the attention of miners who will eventually look for a non-Scrypt GPU minable coin. The idea is to be the prominent coin in the next big GPU hashing tier.

the wallet can not be downloaded  Huh

Which one are you trying to download?

I just tested both the Windows and Mac downloads and they work. There is some pretty aggressive protection on the Hirocoin site where these files are located. Are you able to access https://www.hirocoin.org as all?

I could make this available from elsewhere, let me know which one you need? The Mac one is too large for some places.

C:\***\***\AppData\Local\Temp\G58EK+Y2.exe.part   can not be saved, because the initial file can not be read.

Windows
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:57:28 PM

C:\***\***\AppData\Local\Temp\G58EK+Y2.exe.part   can not be saved, because the initial file can not be read.

Windows

I have found this Firefox knowledge article on that error.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Source_file_could_not_be_read

Please try a different browser. I have put the downloads on GitHub and have linked in the Zip file only as links to executables are prohibited on www.hirocoin.org.

Hirocoin Zip File (GitHub)

silencesilence
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:24:49 PM

Windows

I have found this Firefox knowledge article on that error.

http://kb.mozillazine.org/Source_file_could_not_be_read

Please try a different browser. I have put the downloads on GitHub and have linked in the Zip file only as links to executables are prohibited on www.hirocoin.org.

Hirocoin Zip File (GitHub)

In the chrome ... is the same situation, but I I succeeded after approx 50 times
or does not start to be downloaded
or starts and stops 5 MB
silencesilence
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Why is there only one pool?

Mining Pool
suprnova.cc
hammerbrain

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:38:04 PM

P2P would be nice....I think someone said they were trying it a few pages back.

leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:48:41 PM

Is this coin having the same problems as darkcoin?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

silencesilence
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 08:17:02 PM

I have only 4% reject
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:12:20 PM

You mean the rewards that are inversely proportional to difficulty?  No.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:15:45 PM

You mean the rewards that are inversely proportional to difficulty?  No.

Good good.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: