Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:35:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:16:13 PM

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Interesting. Do you remember the name of that project? by the way, I can tell you 2 main reasons of their failure right now. Crypto crisys and russian project.
If I'm not mistaken, the project was called Liven. But after an unsuccessful fundraiser, they disappeared and not sure that they returned the funds to investors. Maybe you're right about the crisis. And what will the project do if you fail to raise funds?

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Hello BITpashaCOIN,  From what I know of HYIP they promise high returns in short periods of time. We are definitely not that.  But I may be wrong in what you are describing as a HYIP

We are an offering based upon the exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act of 1933. By securities laws, I can say or claim much about future profits.  I can show projections in financials but that is about it.

In reference to your quote, in one part you said
or some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine.

I hope not.  

Why is that? BITpashaCOIN, I would love your insight. During 2017 and 2018, many of the investors in crypto currency jumped into ICO deals that were highly speculative and some years off from coming to fruition.  I remember one ICO that actually raised $125 million for a blockchain software program that they said would not be working until 2024.  Heck by then, the software would probably be obsolete.  

So why do you think ordinary investors put over $125 million into an investment like that but would not be interested or want to invest in a project like ours with a real working treatment since 2009, that has a real revenue model right now.

Look forward to your response.

Gary

Thank you for the detailed answer, unfortunately I am a realist with a little pessimistic look. Now -today 99% of ideas in the form of ICO end in failure, they simply can not raise the necessary amount, especially when the minimum amount for the project is unreasonably large.

And this is your case, I read your white paper and I'm very skeptical about the numbers on page 25 - 28... "FINANCIAL PROJECTIONS" ...  For the "STAFF AND COST NEEDED TO TREAT UP TO 30 DOGS PER MONTH - Yearly Cost per Animal Clinic $464,000 " Who came up with these numbers?

I came up with the number from 13 years of funding cancer research and over 39 years of owning and running my own businesses.  Any more questions?

I don't think that he wanted to offend you. His question is a result of his poor experience in this field, that's all. Today is really hard to find something interesting, so poeple have no trust to everyone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:42:49 PM

Hi, little bit confused and sorry if I didn't saw answer before.
First Sana selling security tokens? Right? Why there is a lot of conversations about utility tokens?
Is there any soft cap minimum amount of money that will enough to start project?
And after STO how people can buy tokens? Any exchanges in plans?
Thanks for answers.

All unsold tokens will be locked. If they will need for funds, they will open new sale using these tokens. So, there will be one more way to buy SANA, not only on exchanges.

And is there any plans to reach exchanges? Binance, Binance Dex? or some others?

I've seen the answer to this question before. Firstly, the exchange must have a possibility to add security token. Team is already speaking with a company that can help with listing.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:08:00 PM

First Sana selling security tokens? Right? Why there is a lot of conversations about utility tokens?
Is there any soft cap minimum amount of money that will enough to start project?
Thanks for answers.

All unsold tokens will be locked. If they will need for funds, they will open new sale using these tokens. So, there will be one more way to buy SANA, not only on exchanges.

And is there any plans to reach exchanges? Binance, Binance Dex? or some others?

Binance would be awesome, but this exchange wants too much for listing, so not every project can pay them. If there would be a choice to list the token on Binance or to open a clinic, I'm sure they will choose the second way.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:29:40 PM

Thanks for answers.

Binance would be awesome, but this exchange wants too much for listing, so not every project can pay them. If there would be a choice to list the token on Binance or to open a clinic, I'm sure they will choose the second way.

By the way, who knows if Security tokens can be added to DEX, such as Etherdelta or Forkdelta? 

RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

They do not need to spend 20% more.  They get a 20% discount so saving $800 on a $4000 bill is a pretty good incentive to buy the Utility Token.  Non Crypto people might not know what a Utility Token but will know what a Pre Paid Credit is and they will be marketed as both depending on where they are marketed.

Gary

As I understand, the drag you are using can be found in any hospital of any country, right? Are you planning to sell rights for using your method to other clinics?

Right now we are going to stick to our clinic but we fully know we cannot treat all people or dogs with cancer.  Here are some stats.  1 out of 4 dogs will get cancer.  There are 89 million dogs in the US alone.  That means at anytime 21 plus million dogs could have cancer.  There ar 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each in the US.  So we could have 100 of our clinics and we could not treat them all.  In the world there are 13.5 million new cases of cancer in people so again with 100 clinics for people we could not treat them all.  So we will at sometime license out the treatment.

It would be great if humanity learned how to treat the causes of cancer, and not the cancer itself, but it is better to develop so much that there will be a special way of prevention that will not allow the disease to appear at all.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 03:03:30 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:07:29 PM by mprep

USA is a region with very strict laws that are related to crypto world. Why you've decided to use US registration instead of registration in countries, that are friendly to blockchain?

First reason it because I live in the U.S. and AdSana is a U.S. company.  Secondly, I felt that if I created another company just for the purpose of the STO, that it would not have as much credibility. 

Gary

I wanted to share something with all of you that will show why most Veterianarian Clinic will be referring their patients to us instead of treating the dog with chemotherapy like they have been doing in the past.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

How much do you need to fully equip 1 Canine Cancer Center with everything that you need to fit that USP <800>?

If we rent the buildings at first, I have budgeted $600,000 to $750,000 USD for build out and having funds to pay for one year of operating costs including salaries per one clinic.  This is accounting for about $300,000 to be fully USP <800> compliant.

If we build or buy the building it would close to $1M to $1.2M USD. Owning the building is better because that is an asset on the balance sheet.
Piastr

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:12:56 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:07:41 PM by mprep

Thanks for answers.

By the way, who knows if Security tokens can be added to DEX, such as Etherdelta or Forkdelta? 

STO will end on 31 of December. It is too early to talk about listing. In fact, everything will depend on how much will the project raise funds.

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

They do not need to spend 20% more.  They get a 20% discount so saving $800 on a $4000 bill is a pretty good incentive to buy the Utility Token.  Non Crypto people might not know what a Utility Token but will know what a Pre Paid Credit is and they will be marketed as both depending on where they are marketed.

Gary

As I understand, the drag you are using can be found in any hospital of any country, right? Are you planning to sell rights for using your method to other clinics?

Right now we are going to stick to our clinic but we fully know we cannot treat all people or dogs with cancer.  Here are some stats.  1 out of 4 dogs will get cancer.  There are 89 million dogs in the US alone.  That means at anytime 21 plus million dogs could have cancer.  There ar 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each in the US.  So we could have 100 of our clinics and we could not treat them all.  In the world there are 13.5 million new cases of cancer in people so again with 100 clinics for people we could not treat them all.  So we will at sometime license out the treatment.

It would be great if humanity learned how to treat the causes of cancer, and not the cancer itself, but it is better to develop so much that there will be a special way of prevention that will not allow the disease to appear at all.

It is good idea about prevention of Cancer, but at the moment there are only several ways to low the risk of cancer. Healthy lifestyle, clear ecology, proper nutrition, etc.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:25:17 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 07:36:53 AM by Kira_Fedorova

I wanted to share something with all of you that will show why most Veterianarian Clinic will be referring their patients to us instead of treating the dog with chemotherapy like they have been doing in the past.

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

How much do you need to fully equip 1 Canine Cancer Center with everything that you need to fit that USP <800>?

If we rent the buildings at first, I have budgeted $600,000 to $750,000 USD for build out and having funds to pay for one year of operating costs including salaries per one clinic.  This is accounting for about $300,000 to be fully USP <800> compliant.

If we build or buy the building it would close to $1M to $1.2M USD. Owning the building is better because that is an asset on the balance sheet.

I didn't find any marketing spendings, excluding marketing department, the salary, I guess. But, what about the PR campaign? A you planning to have one after the end of STO?

RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 05:07:50 PM

Gary

It is good idea about prevention of Cancer, but at the moment there are only several ways to low the risk of cancer. Healthy lifestyle, clear ecology, proper nutrition, etc.

Unfortunately, in our time, probably only a few can comply with all these conditions in order to protect themselves as much as possible from the possibility of getting cancer.
Piastr

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:16:55 PM

Gary

Unfortunately, in our time, probably only a few can comply with all these conditions in order to protect themselves as much as possible from the possibility of getting cancer.

In fact, nobody can comply with all these conditions because of bad ecology all around the world. Moreover, solar activity is an additional factor of the risk of cancer.

ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:38:05 PM

Gary

In fact, nobody can comply with all these conditions because of bad ecology all around the world. Moreover, solar activity is an additional factor of the risk of cancer.

We have a city with very bad ecology because of many factories. The risk of cancer there is 6 times higher than in any other city of the county. People will always have cancer.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:06:08 PM

Gary

We have a city with very bad ecology because of many factories. The risk of cancer there is 6 times higher than in any other city of the county. People will always have cancer.

As well as animals. That's why this project is so important. I'm curious, will this method be used for cancer treatment of cats, parrots and other pets?
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:21:35 PM

Gary

I think it will. As CEO said, they've started from curing people and now they are finding the best dose for dogs. So, they can find a dose for any pet in the future.

Piastr

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:50:32 PM

Gary

I think it will. As CEO said, they've started from curing people and now they are finding the best dose for dogs. So, they can find a dose for any pet in the future.

Great opportunity to increase their market greatly! If so, will SANA token holders get dividends from profits of those clinics too?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:37:27 PM

Gary

As well as animals. That's why this project is so important. I'm curious, will this method be used for cancer treatment of cats, parrots and other pets?

This idea is so good, that I'd advice the team to think about additing it to their whitepaper to attract more investors. I think they will be stuned with opened prospect!

RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 12:54:49 AM

Gary

Yes, even thinking about it is sometimes scary. If you don’t look at any program, cancer can cause anything, even at first glance, harmless products and factors.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:02:46 AM

The mankind needs about 200 years to close all factories and to use only green technologies, but even after that the Solar activity will be same or even higher. So, the problem of cancer will be always relevant.

Piastr

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:44:00 AM

As of December 31, 2019 at Midnight, a new compliant protocol that all Veterinarians, their staff and their facility must have takes effect. They must be in compliance with it by then if not they will be fined and can lose their license. It is called USP <800>.  This is specifically for using injectable chemotherapy which is what we use.  Any Veterianarian Clinice that plans to use injectable chemotherapy to treat dogs with cancer must make their clinic compliant.  The cost of equipment in each facility is around $200,000 or more.  So many Vet clinics will not be able to afford that cost.  Each of OUR Canine Cancer Centers will be FULLY COMPLIANT.  This means more Vet clinics will have to refer their patients to us insuring that we will have a lot of referrals.

If we rent the buildings at first, I have budgeted $600,000 to $750,000 USD for build out and having funds to pay for one year of operating costs including salaries per one clinic.  This is accounting for about $300,000 to be fully USP <800> compliant.

Are you sure that you can comply with all SEC requirements regarding STO? I think many investors will be afraid that you can't. So, you need to ensure them, that everything is fine and the project won't have any problems with SEC.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:54:38 AM

The mankind needs about 200 years to close all factories and to use only green technologies, but even after that the Solar activity will be same or even higher. So, the problem of cancer will be always relevant.

Factories makes up the most of the business worldwide. I know some companies are applying environmental-friendly approach but still the most effective way to manufacture their products is using the factory equipment and chemicals. But in  future, vaccines will be created to lessen the risk of cancer or completely cure it.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:26:55 AM

Factories makes up the most of the business worldwide. I know some companies are applying environmental-friendly approach but still the most effective way to manufacture their products is using the factory equipment and chemicals. But in  future, vaccines will be created to lessen the risk of cancer or completely cure it.

A vaccine that will stop all process of mutation of any cell? I don't it is possible in the near future. But we can decrease the risk of cancer right now by improoving factories' facility. And we definetely need projects like this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: