Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:36:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Vesna

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:09:52 PM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.

I think the main thing here is not investors, but to promote this project in order to really help many people in the fight against that terrible disease, and maybe even the day will come when we will not fight, but will be prevented and the cancer will be completely defeated.

YES RealPrMax you are correct, the key part of the project is the treatment and stopping cancer.  But without Investors it will be hard to accomplish this so I am trying to get it across that this is a viable investment with great short term and long term potential.  It should make the short term investor money because they are getting in on a 50% discount from the main sale amount and hopefully a nice pop in the price after the STO is over and they have waited, for International investors, the 90 days before they can sell.  

And it will be great for the long term investor who just sits on the tokens for a few years or more and continues to make income on the dividends and when or if they want to sell the SANA tokens a few years down the road, the price then could bring them a 500% to a 1000% ROI.  The price would only have to reach $1.00 USD per token for them to get a 1000% ROI and their $1,000 investment would be worth $10,000.  Of course at this time, these examples are based on projections and speculation.

Gary

Do you think someone will sell tokens, that can bring more money, after the end of sales? I think it will be a good idea to buyback such tokens to keep the price stable.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:24:33 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 04:36:06 PM by garyn

Multiple comments and responses

You have a wonderful goal, I hope that in the near future you will be able to show that your development is effective

Unfortunately, the China hospitals were not very good on collecting data.  I have gotten Dr. Tsang to work with them on that.

author=INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH link=topic=5163883.msg52027209#msg52027209 date=1564663039]
Hello? Are you there? If you do not publish your results they cannot be validated by the scientific community, and we have no way to know they are legit. Publishing your data is vital for the credibility of any research. They should collect all their data, and publish them in a peer reviewed scientific jorunal.

Hello Innovative Bioresearch, I respectively disagree with this as I did with a major research university when they said no one will bring their dogs to be treatment by you if you don't publish.   I told them that, after 13 years of working with owners of dogs who have had cancer and who have lost their dog to cancer, I know 110% that if dogs are treated and the cancer has been stopped that people WILL bring their dogs to be treated.  No doubt about it.  They just looked at me because they knew I was right.  

With 89 million dogs in the US and 25% getting cancer and 6 million news cases of cancer each year AND nothing in treatments or drugs right now that will successfully stop the cancer.  And owners have spent $10,000, $25,000 and more to have their dog treated and they still lose the dog in 30 to 60 days.  I know.  I spent $13,000 on one of my dogs and he still died in 45 days.  I spent $7,000 on radiation for one of my other dogs for a tumor in his mouth and at the last treatment he started shaken really bad and after doing an Ultra Sound, they found a tumor in his hearts.  It was Hemangiosarcoma (HSA).  HSA is a terrible cancer normally found in the spleen and it is full of blood and ruptures at times.  When in the spleen the dog can recover if the rupture/bleed is not too bad.  But you DO NOT want to see what happens to a dog when a HSA tumor ruptures in their heart.  Trust me on that one.  So we had to put him down.  I can give you a 1,000 or 10,000 stories just like that.  Actually perhaps, I will post them over the next few days.

Researchers publish data for (1) if they are trying to gain interest for more funding. (2) They are working on a new drug that needs the per review in scientific journal. (3)  Publications are good publicity for the researcher so they can find other companies that want to use them for research so they can continue to get paid.

WE HAVE a treatment that works and has worked on people for 13 years. A treatment that is Proprietary.  We do not want others to know about it until we have had a few years to give our investors a fair return on their investments.  Without investor, our clinics will not happen so it is our responsibility to help them earn a good ROI.

You see if we published this everyone would then do it.  It is that easy. Beside I can give you, but I won't, at least 20 publications of work that in one way or another uses parts of our treatment and they have produced great results.  But no one has honed into our specific way.  Heck our treatment is being proven by other means every day.  But the most important is that our treatment is working.  We don't care that our data needs to be published right now.  The scientific community does NTO want to use it anyways.  They cannot make as much money with it as other treatments and drugs.  And unfortunately that is a sad reality.  Dr. Tsang convened an Oncologist to use the treatment on a patent.  After the full treatment, the cancer was gone and the treatment worked perfectly.  Dr. Tsang asked the Oncologist if he wanted to continue to use it and the Oncologist said "No I can make any money using it".   Curing patients was not the most important to him, it was more important for him to make money treating patients.  We might publish it in a few years after our investors have gotten a good ROI.

I hope this did not offend you. That was not the purpose.  I have been funding cancer research for 13 years.  I know the system or better put I know the INDUSTRY.  And that is what it is an industry that researcher and universities depend on for it to continue.  The product from this industry is hopefully new treatments and cures for cancer. But unfortunately when they do come you can count on them being expensive.  Average cost for cancer treatment in the US is between $125,000 to $250,000.

Kind Regards

Gary
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:02:54 PM

The effects of the disease are devastating on every living being, this I believe we all or almost all know, the project is great , regards for all investors what are the benefits instead?

Investors have great benefits. They have the vote right, the right for dividends. Also, they can get 20% bonus, if they will be in the first 100 investors from the forum.

I think the main thing here is not investors, but to promote this project in order to really help many people in the fight against that terrible disease, and maybe even the day will come when we will not fight, but will be prevented and the cancer will be completely defeated.

YES RealPrMax you are correct, the key part of the project is the treatment and stopping cancer.  But without Investors it will be hard to accomplish this so I am trying to get it across that this is a viable investment with great short term and long term potential.  It should make the short term investor money because they are getting in on a 50% discount from the main sale amount and hopefully a nice pop in the price after the STO is over and they have waited, for International investors, the 90 days before they can sell.  

And it will be great for the long term investor who just sits on the tokens for a few years or more and continues to make income on the dividends and when or if they want to sell the SANA tokens a few years down the road, the price then could bring them a 500% to a 1000% ROI.  The price would only have to reach $1.00 USD per token for them to get a 1000% ROI and their $1,000 investment would be worth $10,000.  Of course at this time, these examples are based on projections and speculation.

Gary

SANA is not utility token that can bring profit only when it's price raises. It is much more profitable to save these security tokens for at least 2 years.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:12:54 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 06:15:24 PM by garyn

Multiple Comments and Response

[SANA is not utility token that can bring profit only when it's price raises. It is much more profitable to save these security tokens for at least 2 years.
Hi Piastr, the SANA token is a security token NOT a utility token but you are correct.  Holding it will benefit an investor because they also get the dividends paid out.

Do you think someone will sell tokens, that can bring more money, after the end of sales? I think it will be a good idea to buyback such tokens to keep the price stable.

I believe that there are going to be both long term and short term holders/sellers of the SANA token.  Short term sellers, especially if after the 90 day hold period for International investors and the 12 month hold for US Accredited Investors, they see the price of the tokens being around $.50 USD.  That is a 500% ROI for those who purchased it at the $.10 USD.  So they will sell. Some.  Others if they see that grow on the price and the company will hold for a much higher long term capital gains.

And since we are a company with revenues I don't think our token will have the same history as many of the cryptocurrency out their because much of it was and is based on development of blockchain program

Of course this is based right now on our financial projects and pure speculation.  And getting on good Exchanges.

Gary

Do you have collaborations with scientists? And what is their opinion on your project and progress in fighting against cancer?

We have, AFTER they sign a NDA, explained how it works to several.  And as we are explaining it to them, I can see that gleam in their eye about how the science makes senses and them understanding how good it will work.

After explaining it, there has not be one of them who has not said in some form "The science makes sense".

In the Veterinarian world, we have a Vet Oncologist on staff so obviously she believes in it.  And we originally brought it to a friend of my who is a Vet Oncologist and she agreed it would work. We brought it to a major Veterinary Research University under a NDA.  They all agreed the science is sound.

We have a doctor who is a shareholder in our company and he said he believes in it 110%.  And is always sending me data or publications on other research that proves our's works but they are all trying to create a new drug so they can get a patent and make billions.

I once ask him if he believes in it why won't he use it and his answer is he is afraid of malpractice lawsuits.  The reason for the is with our treatment we only use 10% of the normal dose of chemotherapy drugs.  He said that if the treatment did not work 100% then he could be sued because he did not use the normal prescribed dose of chemo.

We only use 10% because it works and keeps people from getting sick, losing the hair and more.

Gary
Learn more about our project http://adsana.io
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:21:00 PM

We do not want others to know about it until we have had a few years to give our investors a fair return on their investments.

What if your competitor will give you the dog with cancer, your will treat it, but the dog's owner will go to another clinic and do some tests. Can they find out what grugs do you use and what doses?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

We do not want others to know about it until we have had a few years to give our investors a fair return on their investments.

What if your competitor will give you the dog with cancer, your will treat it, but the dog's owner will go to another clinic and do some tests. Can they find out what grugs do you use and what doses?

No they can't figure it out.  And in Veterinarian clinic the owners of the dogs will not be with the dog when it is treated.  USP<800> compliancy will not allow them to be with the dog when treated because of the injectable chemotherapy drugs used.

Gary

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

No they can't figure it out.  And in Veterinarian clinic the owners of the dogs will not be with the dog when it is treated.  USP<800> compliancy will not allow them to be with the dog when treated because of the injectable chemotherapy drugs used.

Gary

So, the dog that is treated, will be in the clinic all the time of the treatment's period? How low is that? May owners visit their pets?

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:10:31 PM

I believe that there are going to be both long term and short term holders/sellers of the SANA token.  Short term sellers, especially if after the 90 day hold period for International investors and the 12 month hold for US Accredited Investors, they see the price of the tokens being around $.50 USD.  That is a 500% ROI for those who purchased it at the $.10 USD.  So they will sell. Some.  Others if they see that grow on the price and the company will hold for a much higher long term capital gains.

Often, there are very big problems when a project is listed on an exchange that is not in top list. In this case, many people sell their tokens for any price, and than many projects can't recorver it for a long time.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Piastr

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:22:26 PM

I believe that there are going to be both long term and short term holders/sellers of the SANA token.  Short term sellers, especially if after the 90 day hold period for International investors and the 12 month hold for US Accredited Investors, they see the price of the tokens being around $.50 USD.  That is a 500% ROI for those who purchased it at the $.10 USD.  So they will sell. Some.  Others if they see that grow on the price and the company will hold for a much higher long term capital gains.

Often, there are very big problems when a project is listed on an exchange that is not in top list. In this case, many people sell their tokens for any price, and than many projects can't recorver it for a long time.

Well, usually, those people, who sell tokens in any price are bounty hunters, and those projects issue utility token, not security one. That's why I don't think it can be a problem for AdSana.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

Well, usually, those people, who sell tokens in any price are bounty hunters, and those projects issue utility token, not security one. That's why I don't think it can be a problem for AdSana.

I saw the answer of garyn, that they are in negotiations with several exchanges, that can list security tokens. I wonder what exact exchanges can list security token?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:02:22 PM

So, the dog that is treated, will be in the clinic all the time of the treatment's period? How low is that? May owners visit their pets?

The time per treatment is only 90 minutes. So the owner will wait in waiting room.  This is very common with cancer treatments.

I can understand that.  I am only talking with the top exchanges.  Those legally who can handle it properly

I saw the answer of garyn, that they are in negotiations with several exchanges, that can list security tokens. I wonder what exact exchanges can list security token?

The have to be approved within the government they are operating.

Here is a good article for info.  https://medium.com/altcoin-magazine/exchanges-for-security-tokens-which-sto-exchanges-do-already-exist-which-follow-soon-4ddff2be55bf
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:08:19 PM

I believe that there are going to be both long term and short term holders/sellers of the SANA token.  Short term sellers, especially if after the 90 day hold period for International investors and the 12 month hold for US Accredited Investors, they see the price of the tokens being around $.50 USD.  That is a 500% ROI for those who purchased it at the $.10 USD.  So they will sell. Some.  Others if they see that grow on the price and the company will hold for a much higher long term capital gains.

To see all exchanges, that can list security tokens, you can follow this link. https://token.security/stn/article/directory/security-token-exchanges-the-complete-list/

As for me, I'm interesting with what exchanges Adsana has negotiations.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:16:12 PM

To see all exchanges, that can list security tokens, you can follow this link. https://token.security/stn/article/directory/security-token-exchanges-the-complete-list/

Thank you Valera.  I was just about to send that one too.  Smiley  They are listed in alphabetical order.

I have been in conversations with TZERO.  Our Securities attorney knows one of the founders of TZERO.  They do business together.  They said they would be interested in talking with us again after we have successfully completed our STO.
bbc2008

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:20:53 PM

Can 26 hospitals in China tell their names in detail? I happen to have a patient with lung adenocarcinoma metastasis who is now seeking the right treatment. It's not convenient to disclose or trust me personally. I will continue to pay attention to your project. I used to be a doctor. If your project is real and reliable, it's also the good news for patients. It's a good project for block chain investors. Thank you!
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:24:13 PM

Can 26 hospitals in China tell their names in detail? I happen to have a patient with lung adenocarcinoma metastasis who is now seeking the right treatment. It's not convenient to disclose or trust me personally. I will continue to pay attention to your project. I used to be a doctor. If your project is real and reliable, it's also the good news for patients. It's a good project for block chain investors. Thank you!

If you PM me with your friends contact info, I can contact Dr. Tsang to see about getting him treated in China.  They would have to sign a NDA.  And of course travel to China.

Gary
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:27:22 PM

The time per treatment is only 90 minutes. So the owner will wait in waiting room.  This is very common with cancer treatments.

So, after those 90 minutes the owner can take the dog to another clinic to do tests in order to find out, what exact drugs was used, right?

bbc2008

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:30:21 PM

User 'garyn' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I need the contact information of Dr. Zeng in China. I have a lung cancer patient here who needs proper treatment. My contact information is 200837722@qq.com
bbc2008

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:34:51 PM

If you PM me with your friends contact info, I can contact Dr. Tsang to see about getting him treated in China.  They would have to sign a NDA.  And of course travel to China.

Gary
User 'garyn' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.
Hello, thank you very much for your reply. I need the contact information of Dr. Zeng in China. I have a lung cancer patient here who needs proper treatment. My contact information is 200837722@qq.com
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 07:43:44 PM

So, after those 90 minutes the owner can take the dog to another clinic to do tests in order to find out, what exact drugs was used, right?

That would be a very expensive test and they would find traces of the chemo drugs and that is about it.  The other drug would most likely be completely out of the dogs system.  It is fast acting and has a half life of about 30 to 45 minutes.

But why would the owner do this?  Would they be wanting to steal the treatment?  And do what with it?  Are they going to go to another Vet or Dr and tell them that their dog had a treatment, they took their dog afterward to figure out what the treatment is and now they want to what sell it to them or start a clinic themselves.  

I think they would have a tough time with no background on the drug that they the stole.  Plus we have the inventor.  So if there are other companies with the treatment, who do you think they are going to go to? The clinic that if something needs to be changes or adjusted they have the inventor making that decision or the other one with no history or background on the treatment.

NOTE: And finally with 25% of 89 million dogs in the US getting cancer, even if AdSana had 100 clinics in the US we could not make a dent in that many cases of cancer.  Bottom line is we will always have enough patients because we have the inventor on our team no matter who else finds out the treatment and starts their own clinic.

Like I said we are going to give our investors a chance to get a good ROI on their money and then we are going to start licensing out the treatment to other Veterinarians.  So they get to help the dogs and we get a ongoing licensing fee.  The advantage for them instead of just doing it themselves is if they are licensed through us they will be listed on our website and mobile app.  Patients will be able use the prepaid treatment credits, 20% discount and we will certify them as a registered licensed user of our treatment.

People will go to them before they go to any other clinic that is using the treatment but not licensed.

Gary
Piastr

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:45:40 PM

As for me, I'm interesting with what exchanges Adsana has negotiations.

I see several top exchanges in this list, but I doubt, that they will negotiate listing with those exchanges - it's too expensive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: