Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 03:46:16 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 05:00:06 PM by garyn

There's nothing wrong with making money. The main thing that people do not break laws and generally accepted moral norms. But opinions about the amount of earnings and their compliance with the work done can be different.

We are not breaking any laws ,in fact our project is being run as a 506(c) under the Securities Act of 1933 within the US.  So we are holding ourselves to standards and rules many ICO's do not have to. And we have to follow all medical and veterinarian laws and requirement or we would lose our ability to run the clinics.  Each country has its own laws and we will have to follow them for every country were are in.

Being under the SEC puts us on the radar and we have to do EVERYTHING above board.

Gary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 04:30:44 PM

[
Thanks for the clarifications. Is there any financial support from the state? Maybe your government can help you open a clinic network. If you fail to collect all the necessary funds at the STO.

The US governments have a lot of programs but they are all for cancer research not to open buildings and clinics for a for-profit company.

Gary

[/quote] Sorry, I thought the US had enough money for everything. Including business support, especially medicine and health. Now I understand why you decided to do a STO.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:00:31 PM

I think that Gary  is a very great man who has acted nobly. There are very few people in the world who really put their whole soul and all their efforts to help pets.
But is this really a noble cause ?! I believe that this is a very good way to make money, because it’s very a pity for a nice little dog, and how not to help him))
There's nothing wrong with making money. The main thing that people do not break laws and generally accepted moral norms. But opinions about the amount of earnings and their compliance with the work done can be different.
I would even praise the desire of people to create a profitable business, as well as help people. Tembolee it touches the most expensive that a person has - health.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:03:21 PM

[
Thanks for the clarifications. Is there any financial support from the state? Maybe your government can help you open a clinic network. If you fail to collect all the necessary funds at the STO.

The US governments have a lot of programs but they are all for cancer research not to open buildings and clinics for a for-profit company.

Gary

Sorry, I thought the US had enough money for everything. Including business support, especially medicine and health. Now I understand why you decided to do a STO.

It would be nice but I really want the every day person to be involved.  Give them a chance to be in on the beginning of a company with our potential.  More that Investment funds, VC and such.

Gary
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:45:37 PM

I'd also like to know. A man came with a dog to your clinic. He doesn't know what's wrong with the dog. Will you diagnose and treat the dog in any way, even if the dog is not sick with cancer?
If you went to the clinic for help, then of course you need to first establish what problem and make the correct diagnosis. For this, in any case, tests will be given.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:56:50 PM

I think that Gary  is a very great man who has acted nobly. There are very few people in the world who really put their whole soul and all their efforts to help pets.
But is this really a noble cause ?! I believe that this is a very good way to make money, because it’s very a pity for a nice little dog, and how not to help him))
   If you be careful and take an interest in the biography and history of the creation of the project, you can come to the conclusion that this is a matter of his whole life, and part of the duty is to help those in need.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 07:32:20 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2019, 08:50:50 PM by garyn

Multiple Comments and Responses

I'd also like to know. A man came with a dog to your clinic. He doesn't know what's wrong with the dog. Will you diagnose and treat the dog in any way, even if the dog is not sick with cancer?

Great questions.  We do not diagnose any dog or for that matter people.  Our clinics are not set up that way.  For dogs they need to have the diagnosis and the documents to verify it such as Pathology reports, Radiographs (X-rays), Blood test, Ultra Sounds.  All the normal things the dogs Vet and/or Vet Oncologist would have prepared.

Same with people.  They have to bring the proof of the diagnosis with them.

How often do people go to your clinic to treat dogs? I mean, people can't know what happened to their dog. They can go to any veterinary clinic. But the that have dogs cancer they know not can.

There are signs that people can see in dogs but most often they bring the dog to their Vet because it is just not acting right and then after some test they find cancer.  In the US, dogs owners are very aware of cancer and are proactive in having their dogs checked out on a regular basis.

Drugs are "old" (long developed and approved) but the method of treatment is new or at least little used. Why is this technique still not used to treat people?  Yes. In China, there are cases of successful treatment but the widespread use of this method is not yet available.
Why is the method described by you not available in China? If he is so effective. Probably not everyone can afford it.

What do you mean why is it not available in China?  That is where Dr. Tsang started.  In 2009 the Chinese government gave him one hospital to use his treatment and the taught a few doctors there.  No in 2019 some 13 years later, there are 26 hospitals using his treatment.  He is making headway.

As for the cost of the treatment in China, Dr. Tsang said it is around $1800 USD for the full treatment.

Gary

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:40:44 PM

Great questions.  We do not diagnose any dog or for that matter people.  Our clinics are not set up that way.  For dogs they need to have the diagnosis and the documents to verify it such as Pathology reports, Radiographs (X-rays), Blood test, Ultra Sounds.  All the normal things the dogs Vet and/or Vet Oncologist would have prepared.

Same with people.  They have to bring the proof of the diagnosis with them.

How often do people go to your clinic to treat dogs? I mean, people can't know what happened to their dog. They can go to any veterinary clinic. But the that have dogs cancer they know not can.

There are signs that people can see in dogs but most often they bring the dog to their Vet because it is just not acting right and then after some test they find cancer.  In the US, dogs owners are very aware of cancer and are proactive in having their dogs checked out on a regular basis.

Drugs are "old" (long developed and approved) but the method of treatment is new or at least little used. Why is this technique still not used to treat people?  Yes. In China, there are cases of successful treatment but the widespread use of this method is not yet available.
Why is the method described by you not available in China? If he is so effective. Probably not everyone can afford it.

What do you mean why is it not available in China?  That is where Dr. Tsang started.  In 2009 the Chinese government gave him one hospital to use his treatment and the taught a few doctors there.  No in 2019 some 13 years later, there are 26 hospitals using his treatment.  He is making headway.

As for the cost of the treatment in China, Dr. Tsang said it is around $1800 USD for the full treatment.

Gary

Gary
This question was addressed to another interlocutor. But you explained it much better. I wish you success in promoting and raising money for your project. Good luck to Gary.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 08:52:22 PM

This question was addressed to another interlocutor. But you explained it much better. I wish you success in promoting and raising money for your project. Good luck to Gary.
[/quote]

Thank you artdor.  I hope for success also.

Gary
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:11:21 PM

Yes. There is nothing wrong with that. Therefore, our task as a crypto community is to support useful projects like ADSANA.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 10:49:08 PM

I think that Gary  is a very great man who has acted nobly. There are very few people in the world who really put their whole soul and all their efforts to help pets.
Yes. There is nothing wrong with that. Therefore, our task as a crypto community is to support useful projects like ADSANA.
I, too, be part of the project. Therefore, I invested part of the free money in the project. Yes, this is not as much as I wanted, but I could help with what I could.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 11:50:57 PM

I am the CEO and Founder of Adsana.  I will make myself available as much as I can to answer questions about our company and the Security Token Offering.  At some times you may have to wait but I will get to you.

When I read your whitepaper, there's a question came up into my mind in which is are you saying that you have find a solution to sure cancer?
There are also lot of way to raise fund to get all your need for your objective, why did you choose crypto anyway?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 11:59:25 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 02:24:45 AM by garyn

My oh my dizzy are we a bit cynical or what?  Let me give you the facts.  I have been running a non-profit called the National Canine Cancer Foundation since 2006.  You do not make a lot or get rich running a non=profit for the past 13 year.  Dr. Tom Tsang left his well paying research job at the Arizona Cancer Center and moved to China in 2009 to get his treatment going and over the past 10 years, he ask taught doctors in 26 hospital how to use the treatment.  He was NEVER PAID for any of it.  He has never earned one penny from all the treatments that were given. He has been supported by people in the United States who believes in him and his treatment.  He barely makes anything and has had to start teaching in China because of the financial stress put his family.  I would say he is a noble man.

So called it what you want.  Tom and I both have a passion to save both dogs and people.  My mom died of cancer when I was 9 years old.  I never grew up with a mother.  So yes I want to get this treatment out.

Will the clinics make money.  Yes is that wrong? We would like to start earning a more secure living for the 13 years I spent in research and the 30 Tom has spent in research.  Is that unreasonable?  Also we are asking for investors to get involved.  So if we get investors, it is our responsibility to make sure the company grows and produces a good profit so the all the investors will have a good return on their investments.

An finally dogs do have a great way of becoming part of a family and to some people their only family.  So what is wrong with wanting to help them.  My wife and I had to watch 7 of our dogs die of cancer.  It was heart wrenching and it broke our hearts so yes we are going to help save dogs from dying of cancer and we will eventually help people.  If you think this is a get rich scheme trust me there are other easier ways to get rich. But I assure you this is one of the best way to give back and save lives.  Both people and dogs.  

Gary

I am the CEO and Founder of Adsana.  I will make myself available as much as I can to answer questions about our company and the Security Token Offering.  At some times you may have to wait but I will get to you.

When I read your whitepaper, there's a question came up into my mind in which is are you saying that you have find a solution to sure cancer?
There are also lot of way to raise fund to get all your need for your objective, why did you choose crypto anyway?

Because we are introducing a effective inexpensive way to kill cancer cells. The big pharmaceutical companies only want to create a new drug to make billions.

So if we are bringing a cancer treatment to the everyday person then why not let them own part of this company.  And be part of a solution to a problem.

Gary
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:45:18 AM

I think that Gary  is a very great man who has acted nobly. There are very few people in the world who really put their whole soul and all their efforts to help pets.
I would not dare to make such statements. No one knows what is going on in the soul of that person who decided on such a thing.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:37:40 PM

How well protected is this method of treatment from a legal point of view? If another company offers something similar and enters the market of veterinary services or even the market of medical services… is that possible?

farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:18:19 PM

There are signs that people can see in dogs but most often they bring the dog to their Vet because it is just not acting right and then after some test they find cancer.  In the US, dogs owners are very aware of cancer and are proactive in having their dogs checked out on a regular basis.

How well known are your clinics? As I understand dog owners are turning to different vets. If the dog is diagnosed with cancer is likely the vet may make a referral to the appropriate clinic.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 02:51:41 PM

I would not dare to make such statements. No one knows what is going on in the soul of that person who decided on such a thing.
I think that it is better to evaluate the project itself. I don't know Gary personally, so I can't judge his personality. Helping animals he of course makes a good job. But it's more important to me how good this project is.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 03:24:21 PM

Hello. I am interested in one simple question. Why are there so many dogs in America that get cancer ?! I myself lived in Europe for a long time, during my life I had the opportunity to get a few dogs. All my relatives and friends are avid dog lovers. But I have never met such a problem with us.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 05:08:01 PM

Multiple Comments and Reponses

Hello. I am interested in one simple question. Why are there so many dogs in America that get cancer ?! I myself lived in Europe for a long time, during my life I had the opportunity to get a few dogs. All my relatives and friends are avid dog lovers. But I have never met such a problem with us.

There are 89 million dogs in the US and about 85 million in Europe.  Still to this day I have people say to me they did not know dogs get cancer.  I am sure there are the same percentage in dogs in Europe as in the US.  25% to 33% will get cancer.  Check out this site and more and you will see a lot of dogs in Europe have cancer.  [URL]https://www.esvonc.com/esvonc[/URL/

Now why so many dogs.  Lots of reasons, paws always touch the grass and such where grasses are treated with pesticides.  Have you heard about all the cancer farmers, landscapers and other are getting from using RoundUp for so many years.  Also the dogs take in more with they noses that people.  BUT THE BIGGEST reason is some 125 years ago, starting in Europe, people started wanting purebreds.  So they started breeding Boxers to Boxer, Goldens to Goldens and so on with all breeds.  So now those dogs and certain breeds that had genetic predisposition to have cancer are being breed to other dogs in the same breeds with the same genetics.  That is the main reason.  The available gene pool among purebreds.

How well known are your clinics? As I understand dog owners are turning to different vets. If the dog is diagnosed with cancer is likely the vet may make a referral to the appropriate clinic.

We do not have any real clinics open yet.  That is what we are raising the money for.  But my reputation throughout the National Canine Cancer Foundation is well know in the US and we have access to several millions of dog owner.  And yes they go to their vets and the vet will make a initial diagnosis and then refer the dog to either us or a Vet Oncologist.  So at first we have to get the work out.  But their are two things to understand.  With everything out their to treat dogs for cancer, not much of it gives the dog of very good change of living longer than 3 to 6 months.  So when the word gets out, and we will make sure it does, that the treatment at the Canine Cancer Center is very effective and much less expensive than anything else, then the people will come with their dogs with or without a referral.

How well protected is this method of treatment from a legal point of view? If another company offers something similar and enters the market of veterinary services or even the market of medical services… is that possible?

If is protected by our property trade secrets but it will get out.  But think about it.  It is being used in 26 hospitals in China but not of the Oncologist in practices are using it.  Why because it does not make a lot of money for them.  The is the main reason people won't use it.  And the other reason is that we have the inventor of the treatment as one of the Founders and the Chief Science Officer and part of Adsana.  So where would you want to go.  To the place where the inventor is overseeing everything or at some place where they learned about it but are basically guess if something out of the ordinary happens.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:55:05 PM

If is protected by our property trade secrets but it will get out.  But think about it.  It is being used in 26 hospitals in China but not of the Oncologist in practices are using it.  Why because it does not make a lot of money for them.  The is the main reason people won't use it.  And the other reason is that we have the inventor of the treatment as one of the Founders and the Chief Science Officer and part of Adsana.  So where would you want to go.  To the place where the inventor is overseeing everything or at some place where they learned about it but are basically guess if something out of the ordinary happens.
that is, you work on the principle-as is. I don't know what to call it...patent or ownership. But your company doesn't have that? Usually people tend to legally protect their inventions and discoveries at least I think so. And if this method is really so good it would give an opportunity for its wide application.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: