Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:13:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8170 times)
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:23:30 PM

Hello. I am interested in one simple question. Why are there so many dogs in America that get cancer ?! I myself lived in Europe for a long time, during my life I had the opportunity to get a few dogs. All my relatives and friends are avid dog lovers. But I have never met such a problem with us.
I also did not know that there is such problem in dogs and is quite acute. It is good that people have not left this problem aside and even use advanced methods of treatment.
As practice shows, cancer in animals is quite common. I think everything because people with cancer have become more frequent. The environment is worse, chemicals in the air and the environment. All of these factors have made cancer even more common.
It is possible that this is so. Dogs live alongside man, eat a similar food even if it made specifically for dogs. Environmental exposure is also harmful to dogs especially in cities.
You understood me correctly. It is possible that the cause is also a dog food. These animals have always eaten their usual food - these are meat and bones. Today, the diet of dogs is completely different.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 05:05:37 PM

To answer several questions.

We are starting with Canine Cancer Centers in the US because through our connection with the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) we have access to over several million dogs.  And this are not just pet dogs.  First, thru the NCCF, we are connected to many of the owners of dogs that are involved in dog sports such as Dog Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure coursing, Obedience and eve Dog Conformation.   Dog Agility is huge.  Every year at the Cynosports World Agility games dogs come from around the world, including Mexico, Japan, Europe and more.  These dogs are well training and physically fit dogs.  Believe it or not, at every agility even which are 1000's a year just in the US, there is a chiropractor who keeps the dogs in great shape.  So people with dogs in dog sports are very aware of their dog and their health. And spend a lot of money to keep them healthy.  The dog agility world is the largest group of supporters to the NCCF.

We also have the dog, especially in the US, where the dog is part of the family and for some they have not children and their dog is their child.  They are very proactive in making sure their dogs are healthy and get check ups on a regular basis.

Here are some facts on caring for dogs in the US. Demographics Sourcebook reveals that the rate of pet ownership is stable, going from 56.0 percent of U.S. households at year-end 2011 to 56.8 percent at year-end 2016. Veterinary care in 2016 was variable by pet species and other factors, with 82.8 percent of dog-owning households and 54.3 percent of cat-owning households making at least one visit to the veterinarian. Total spending on veterinary care for all types of pets was $27.8 billion during 2016.

I believe that gives you a great answer on how much is spent in the US on dog care and show why starting with our Canine Cancer Centers in the US is key to the success of AdSana and will best for help AdSana grow.

So we start with the dogs and the Canine Cancer Centers.  Cost is about $500,000 to $750,000 to start and operational cost for ONE year.

As for when we will build one in Europe that depends.  We have some strong connects in Belgium with one of the board members of the NCCF.  Also in Japan.

Not we are NOT just stopping with dogs.  We fully intend to build clinics for people also.  I have already received emails that say, "My dog has cancer and so does my husband, can you help them both?"

This is not just a 5 or 10 year planned business.  This is a long term business that will hopefully be carried on for generations and generations.   

bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 07:17:39 PM

Do not forget about the bureaucracy. How you will need effort, time, etc. to get funding? And not the fact that it can be done through state structures or world funds.
Well, in the US, all of these mechanisms work better than in my country. I think Gary has already considered such a financing option. It seems not so simple.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 07:53:33 PM

We are starting with Canine Cancer Centers in the US because through our connection with the National Canine Cancer Foundation (NCCF) we have access to over several million dogs.  And this are not just pet dogs.  First, thru the NCCF, we are connected to many of the owners of dogs that are involved in dog sports such as Dog Agility, Dock Diving, Fly Ball, Lure coursing, Obedience and eve Dog Conformation.   Dog Agility is huge.  Every year at the Cynosports World Agility games dogs come from around the world, including Mexico, Japan, Europe and more.  These dogs are well training and physically fit dogs.  Believe it or not, at every agility even which are 1000's a year just in the US, there is a chiropractor who keeps the dogs in great shape.  So people with dogs in dog sports are very aware of their dog and their health. And spend a lot of money to keep them healthy.  The dog agility world is the largest group of supporters to the NCCF.

We also have the dog, especially in the US, where the dog is part of the family and for some they have not children and their dog is their child.  They are very proactive in making sure their dogs are healthy and get check ups on a regular basis.

Here are some facts on caring for dogs in the US. Demographics Sourcebook reveals that the rate of pet ownership is stable, going from 56.0 percent of U.S. households at year-end 2011 to 56.8 percent at year-end 2016. Veterinary care in 2016 was variable by pet species and other factors, with 82.8 percent of dog-owning households and 54.3 percent of cat-owning households making at least one visit to the veterinarian. Total spending on veterinary care for all types of pets was $27.8 billion during 2016.

I believe that gives you a great answer on how much is spent in the US on dog care and show why starting with our Canine Cancer Centers in the US is key to the success of AdSana and will best for help AdSana grow.

So we start with the dogs and the Canine Cancer Centers.  Cost is about $500,000 to $750,000 to start and operational cost for ONE year.

As for when we will build one in Europe that depends.  We have some strong connects in Belgium with one of the board members of the NCCF.  Also in Japan.

Not we are NOT just stopping with dogs.  We fully intend to build clinics for people also.  I have already received emails that say, "My dog has cancer and so does my husband, can you help them both?"

This is not just a 5 or 10 year planned business.  This is a long term business that will hopefully be carried on for generations and generations.   

Given that there are 50% fewer dogs in the US than people, the dog cancer problem is of particular concern, of course. Given that most live in megacities. It is not a better habitat for humans and animals.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sancho18

Activity: 728
Merit: 368

Sancho

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:08:30 AM

If you are not using new drugs, please explain briefly what is the fundamental novelty of your cancer therapy method? Or does the "silver bullet" not exist?

I literally did answer this on the page before.

I wrote that all cells need energy to live.  But cancer stem cell the cancer that spreads need energy the most.

So we have a way of temporarily keeping the energy source from the cancer cells and during this time that we have taken the energy source away from the cancer cells they are extremely weak. So when we then use small doses of Chemo it kills the cells.

Now other companies are trying the same thing but they are trying to find a NEW DRUG to do it so they can make billions. But the side effect are terrible because all the new drugs need to be taken on a daily basis

We don’t need any new drugs and we do it for only 70 mins at a time twice a week.

And if you want to learn a lot more watch this video with the inventor, Dr. Tom Tsang our Chief Science Officer. 

https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI

Gary
Thank you, Gary, I watched your interview with pleasure, very informative. The essence of the method seemed extremely interesting to me, I wish you success in your endeavor!

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:46:54 AM

Given all of the above by Gary in the US veterinary business is very developed. Of course, the first steps in the development of the project should be done in the country where there are the most favorable conditions for this.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:14:02 PM

Probably many people would like such clinics to work in their countries, not only in the United States. but this project is only the first step to the development. If all goes well, the network of such clinics can spread to other countries.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:37:50 PM

Given all of the above by Gary in the US veterinary business is very developed. Of course, the first steps in the development of the project should be done in the country where there are the most favorable conditions for this.
If the project team is from the USA then they have certain acquaintances and connections there, they know local laws, etc. It is quite natural that they want to start the development of clinics in the USA.

artdor

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:57:51 PM

Now I understand why the problem of cancer in animals is so acute. I hope that the first clinic in the USA will be open soon, and then in Europe, where I come from.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:18:24 PM

Perhaps for this reason they plan to open the first clinic in the USA. The business is actually long-term and will bring good returns to investors in the future.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 03:30:33 PM

I am glad to see that many of you see the benefits of starting in the US because we know our customer base so well in the US.

I would love to start looking into the business climate in Europe.  And use our connections through the Dog Agility world to open up doors in Europe.

Just need to continue raising money.  More funds raised means more clinics opened.

Kind Regards
Gary
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:16:54 PM

Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 04:23:12 PM

I am glad to see that many of you see the benefits of starting in the US because we know our customer base so well in the US.

I would love to start looking into the business climate in Europe.  And use our connections through the Dog Agility world to open up doors in Europe.

Just need to continue raising money.  More funds raised means more clinics opened.

Kind Regards
Gary
I am glad that the collection process is ongoing and that we will soon be at the goal. And what do we need in order to pave the way to the European market? Besides money, of course.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
artdor

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

Here on the forum a lot of projects that deal mainly with the virtual sphere and where the project starts is not so important. This project is aimed at real life, so it should take into account the peculiarities of the country where it is planned to open clinics and the ability of the team to do it faster and better.
I have been following Adsana projects for a long time and I want to note that the approach to the study of cancer in dogs is quite professional. I was particularly struck by Dr. Tsang in his interview. He is a professional in his field.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
rahmat86

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:05:33 PM

Where is exchange to buy this coin? What is name coin at CMC?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 05:14:32 PM

I agree 110% with your assessment of this forum.  I only hope, because I have tried to give as much info as possible and tried to be as transparent as I can, that the people of this forum will start to consider, AdSana's STO, a good investment opportunity.
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:55:00 PM

Kind Regards
Gary
I am glad that the collection process is ongoing and that we will soon be at the goal. And what do we need in order to pave the way to the European market? Besides money, of course.
We need high-quality advertising so that everything develops gradually, and of course the marketer in the team
alvin345

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:14:48 PM

We need high-quality advertising so that everything develops gradually, and of course the marketer in the team
Perhaps strong partners in the market or just hold conferences with other residents of the countries
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 06:18:26 PM

[Multiple Comments and Response[/b]

Hi rahmat86, we are doing a STO. Right now we are not any exchange but we are talking with many security token exchange for the secondary market. If you want to invest you can go to our website adsana.io and read it over and click on the link to invest.

With a STO, there are restriction for the initial buyer of the security tokens which make it difficult to be listed on just any exchange.  For investors outside of the US who purchase the SANA security token during the offering, must be held for 90 days before the owner can sell it.  Then after the 90 days any initial investor, if they elect, can sell their SANA tokens on the open market within exchanges.  And anyone who buys or sells the SANA token on the secondary exchange market will have NO restriction.  They could buy SANA tokens and sell them 2 minutes later if they wanted. The restrictions are ONLY for those who buy during the STO.

All that said, whomever waits for the SANA tokens to go on the secondary market could risk having to pay more.  Remember we are not a software app company that needs to raise money to build or create the app.  We are a real brick and mortar company with clinics that at first will be treating dogs with cancer in the US.  And we will have a hard working public relation/marketing company that will be talking about every positive thing happening with AdSana. This should support the SANA token price and even help to raise the demand for the SANA token which raises the price of the SANA token.

Gary

Yes I agree. Right now I have been funding all the marketing and promotion so I am limited in what we can do.

Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:03:03 PM

[Multiple Comments and Response[/b]

Hi rahmat86, we are doing a STO. Right now we are not any exchange but we are talking with many security token exchange for the secondary market. If you want to invest you can go to our website adsana.io and read it over and click on the link to invest.

With a STO, there are restriction for the initial buyer of the security tokens which make it difficult to be listed on just any exchange.  For investors outside of the US who purchase the SANA security token during the offering, must be held for 90 days before the owner can sell it.  Then after the 90 days any initial investor, if they elect, can sell their SANA tokens on the open market within exchanges.  And anyone who buys or sells the SANA token on the secondary exchange market will have NO restriction.  They could buy SANA tokens and sell them 2 minutes later if they wanted. The restrictions are ONLY for those who buy during the STO.

All that said, whomever waits for the SANA tokens to go on the secondary market could risk having to pay more.  Remember we are not a software app company that needs to raise money to build or create the app.  We are a real brick and mortar company with clinics that at first will be treating dogs with cancer in the US.  And we will have a hard working public relation/marketing company that will be talking about every positive thing happening with AdSana. This should support the SANA token price and even help to raise the demand for the SANA token which raises the price of the SANA token.

Gary

Yes I agree. Right now I have been funding all the marketing and promotion so I am limited in what we can do.

There is no hurry here, the main thing is that everything should be qualitatively done in the future
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: