Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:22:20 PM

This is the first blockchain project in medicine and specifically in cancer treatment. I myself find that the project development team is experienced.
But I still want to know how you can reach out to the poor, who know very little about technology and computers?
What do you mean poor? To learn about this project, a person at least needs to have a computer (smartphone, tablet, etc.) and be interested in cryptocurrency and blockchain topics. Just not everyone can afford to invest large sums.

bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:56:13 PM

I am glad to see that many of you see the benefits of starting in the US because we know our customer base so well in the US.

I would love to start looking into the business climate in Europe.  And use our connections through the Dog Agility world to open up doors in Europe.

Just need to continue raising money.  More funds raised means more clinics opened.

Kind Regards
Gary
I am glad that the collection process is ongoing and that we will soon be at the goal. And what do we need in order to pave the way to the European market? Besides money, of course.
We need high-quality advertising so that everything develops gradually, and of course the marketer in the team
You are right, and we also need a green light from the government of the European Union. I don’t know how cryptocurrency projects are regulated in Europe today.

Well technically once we raised the money, we are not a cryptocurrency project, but a real clinic treating dogs and treating people and that is what I would present to the European Union.
This is so, you have a legal business model. However, you collect money in cryptocurrency for your development. I do not know how approving it is from the point of view of laws in Europe.
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:09:23 PM

I think the main thing is to start well. If the project gets good support in America, the European countries will not give up such methods of treatment. Especially since Gary has some connections in Europe.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:13:35 PM

90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.

You are correct.  More invested is more potential income.  But you have to start some where.  Many successful people had to start at the bottom.  With a little money, the invested where they could.

So if you are a small investor then that is fine.  Buy, and be smart.  Don't sell for the quick profit IF... you believe that holding will make more money.

Warren Buffet holds onto to stock long term.  He likes to buy stock that pays out dividends.  He buys the stock that has growth potential and pays dividends.  So his money is earning profit while he holds onto the stock.  

So if you are a small investor then be a smart investor.  Know the product that you are going to invest in.  Have a long range game plan and follow it.

Gary
bounty.bn

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

Hello, tell me, do you have a strategy to save the cost of the token from a large drawdown after entering the market? Recently, many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price.

Hello RealPrMax, That is a great question.

First why do many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price. Many IPO in the stock market like many ICO's are built on hype and hopeful dream.  They are built on things to come.  I remember when Pandora, the music app, went public in a IPO.  People were buying it hoping to make a killing in the market.  It was on the financial news everywhere. The price of the stock was soaring.  Yet if you looked at the company itself, they were quoted as saying "We do not have now, or do we see in the future, any idea of a revenue model for Pandora".  Did that stop anyone from investing.  NO.

So the short answer to why many good projects after entering the stock market tanks is because they never were good projects.  The just had good marketing and hype.  But that is my opinion and many have other opinions.

But we are not hyping our company.  We are stating pure science and the fact that we have proven over and over again since 2009 that our treatment works and it is killing cancer cells and saving peoples lives.

Will our token price go down hundreds of percents in price after we start opening up clinics and start showing the same results that have been happening since 2009.  I cannot promise you anything. 

All I do is quote what was in Science Daily " Kevin M. Murphy and Robert H. Topel, two University of Chicago researchers, estimate a 1 percent reduction in mortality from cancer has a value to Americans of nearly $500 billion. A cure for cancer worldwide would be worth about $50 trillion.

Kind Regards
Gary

I do not argue, the project is undoubtedly good and significant, as it plans to help people deal with such a terrible disease as cancer. But the fact is that the cost after entering the market drops even because people immediately begin to pour a huge amount of coins.
And where have people such a large number of coins? If only the pre-ico stage has been purchased.

Well, usually the course is "killed" by stupid members of the bounty companies, who are impatient to quickly merge the project coins at any price.

For me, the price of any token depreciated due to supply and demand in the market. If it drops too deep, then the application of it in practice is not effective at that time. So for your project, I think its application from the moment it hits the exchange.
For example: The holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care from your company. Then they will find it useful. And the value when going to the exchange will be maintained. However, I fully believe in your development strategy as well as your team. I will wholeheartedly support this project
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:35:28 PM

For me, the price of any token depreciated due to supply and demand in the market. If it drops too deep, then the application of it in practice is not effective at that time. So for your project, I think its application from the moment it hits the exchange.
For example: The holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care from your company. Then they will find it useful. And the value when going to the exchange will be maintained. However, I fully believe in your development strategy as well as your team. I will wholeheartedly support this project

Thank you for your support.  But I think you are looking at this the wrong way.

First, I agree supply and demand are key to a price.  And after we raise the money and open our clinics.  And have news reports of how well the treatment is working then there will be more demand.  Then when our quarterly reports so revenue and profits, more will want to buy the SANA tokens that are sold on a exchange.

We are not a typical blockchain app or software.  We are a cancer treatment that works and we will be using it in our clinics.  The value of our company and our SANA security token will not be based, only, on them selling on an exchange.  It will be based on the real revenue/profit working model.

And final you said
the holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care.
  You are now talking about our Utility token (SANA-UT) which is a pre-paid treatment credit.  They are NOT the SANA security tokens.  They will not even be available till after the offering.

The SANA security token give you ownership in the company, access to dividends paid out INCLUDING 10% of every pre-paid treatment credit sold.  Yes 10% of every pre-paid treatment credit sold is distributed out to the owners of the SANA security tokens.
bounty.bn

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:47:09 PM

Well technically once we raised the money, we are not a cryptocurrency project, but a real clinic treating dogs and treating people and that is what I would present to the European Union.
I think this is an interesting project.

Is your project more focused on treating cancer in animals (dogs) or humans??  because I didn't follow the old post.

At first it is to enter the market treating dogs in the US.  Strongest need.  Best chance to produce both revenues and profit.  And we have the best connection to the dog community. 

But we will be opening treatment facility for people also outside of the US as the opportunities open us.  We will start with clinics for people in the Caribbean.  We are in talks with opening a few in Dubai to treat people.  We are also looking at opening a few in Costa Rica and in Mexico along the US border.

And we will open dog clinics in other parts of the world also.  Europe, Japan, Australia for example.  You can learn a lot at our website adsana.io

Gary

For very developed countries, pets are given a lot of attention because they are friends with us. So your way of developing is treating dogs in the US first, and then it makes sense to me. However, it is necessary to quickly study and apply it to humans. At that time, our life will be improved and better taken care of. Good luck
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 02:54:27 PM

For very developed countries, pets are given a lot of attention because they are friends with us. So your way of developing is treating dogs in the US first, and then it makes sense to me. However, it is necessary to quickly study and apply it to humans. At that time, our life will be improved and better taken care of. Good luck

I agree but remember it has been used on humans since 2009.  We do not have to have any research to apply it to humans.  We actually had to do studies to find the proper dose for dogs since that was different than humans.

Treating dogs is the easiest entry point.  Treating humans we will go where ever the regulations will allow us to go.  After the raise I assured you that besides the multiple Canine Cancer Centers going up. There will be a few treatment centers for people in select areas throughout the world.

Gary
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:55:56 PM

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

bounty.bn

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:02:44 PM

Thank you for your support.  But I think you are looking at this the wrong way.

First, I agree supply and demand are key to a price.  And after we raise the money and open our clinics.  And have news reports of how well the treatment is working then there will be more demand.  Then when our quarterly reports so revenue and profits, more will want to buy the SANA tokens that are sold on a exchange.

We are not a typical blockchain app or software.  We are a cancer treatment that works and we will be using it in our clinics.  The value of our company and our SANA security token will not be based, only, on them selling on an exchange.  It will be based on the real revenue/profit working model.

And final you said
the holders of your tokens can be redeemed for customer care.
  You are now talking about our Utility token (SANA-UT) which is a pre-paid treatment credit.  They are NOT the SANA security tokens.  They will not even be available till after the offering.

The SANA security token give you ownership in the company, access to dividends paid out INCLUDING 10% of every pre-paid treatment credit sold.  Yes 10% of every pre-paid treatment credit sold is distributed out to the owners of the SANA security tokens.

Thanks for sharing and explaining to me how it works. Do you think when the project started and opened for sale on the exchange. There will be some investors buying a lot of your tokens. After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.
What would you do then?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:04:50 PM

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market

[/quote]
You are right defyance they are like shares.  In fact, a share of common stock is attached to each one of the tokens.  And the SANA security tokens are ownership in the company with voting rights and dividends right.

And I am starting to think the cypto market just does not get it.  The investment funds, Angel Investors and VC involved in the crypto market get it and see the potential but not the everyday crypto investors.  They keep talking about our SANA security token is going to perform like all the failed ICO's that still have no product or those that do have a product but HAVE NO SOURCE OF REVENUE.  How long will these companies be around if they need to feed their project and the projects do not make any revenue.

That is not us.  We have real clinics, where people pay money to have their dog or themselves treated.  We have a effective, low cost treatment.  And will produce revenue when a clinic is open.

Gary
bounty.bn

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:07:24 PM

I think that these tokens are simply better considered as shares of the company. And you need to move away from the usual laws of the crypto market.

But even if it was a stock, there were times when a large number would be in the hands of some members. And then they can sell for personal purposes or for the profit they gain. What do you think when people speculate to buy in bulk then profit will sell out to the market. ?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:15:11 PM

Thanks for sharing and explaining to me how it works. Do you think when the project started and opened for sale on the exchange. There will be some investors buying a lot of your tokens. After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.
What would you do then?

Let's look at it a different way.  Once the SANA tokens go on an exchange we are now talking about a secondary market where people who own SANA tokens can sell them and those who want to buy them can.

Those investors that did their research and understate what AdSana is about I believe are not going to go out and sell their SANA tokens once they are on an exchange.  I believe most will see the benefit of holding on to the SANA tokens.  Let the clinics open, start earning money.  This should help the price of the SANA token.  Also they will benefit from paid out dividends.  

You said
After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.

Your scenario is a worse case or negative out look.  And what you describe it what happens to most of the failed ICO's that did not have a product or that was not able to earn revenue with their business model.  That is not us.

Could it happen sure.  But I don't believe it will happen.  There would have to be a large number of people selling and those buying forcing the price down.  A more positive way would be to understand that the SANA security token price will have smaller fluctuations at first.  Dipping down at time and going up at times.  This investments should be a long term investment.  Long term, and I mean 2 to 5 years down the road, I can see these same SANA tokens being work $2 to $4 USD per token.  And paying out dividends.
bounty.bn

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:26:23 PM

What would you do then?

Let's look at it a different way.  Once the SANA tokens go on an exchange we are now talking about a secondary market where people who own SANA tokens can sell them and those who want to buy them can.

Those investors that did their research and understate what AdSana is about I believe are not going to go out and sell their SANA tokens once they are on an exchange.  I believe most will see the benefit of holding on to the SANA tokens.  Let the clinics open, start earning money.  This should help the price of the SANA token.  Also they will benefit from paid out dividends.  

You said
After a period of time when the price goes up and the person will sell it to take profit. This will make the price plummet. Many holders will not fully understand what happens and are afraid to sell out. Then the token price will drop further.

Your scenario is a worse case or negative out look.  And what you describe it what happens to most of the failed ICO's that did not have a product or that was not able to earn revenue with their business model.  That is not us.

Could it happen sure.  But I don't believe it will happen.  There would have to be a large number of people selling and those buying forcing the price down.  A more positive way would be to understand that the SANA security token price will have smaller fluctuations at first.  Dipping down at time and going up at times.  This investments should be a long term investment.  Long term, and I mean 2 to 5 years down the road, I can see these same SANA tokens being work $2 to $4 USD per token.  And paying out dividends.

I am also someone who has invested in ICO projects so I understand what I told you. When you explain, I see the potential of this project is true. And I also hope that many people will understand the project when you explain it the same way as you explained it to me.
It's admirable that you are the CEO, but you have spent a lot of time answering almost everyone's questions. I believe with the enthusiasm of you and the whole team will help the project develop well.  It was great talking to you today
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:47:25 PM

But even if it was a stock, there were times when a large number would be in the hands of some members. And then they can sell for personal purposes or for the profit they gain. What do you think when people speculate to buy in bulk then profit will sell out to the market. ?

That is one investment strategy.  They jump in buying low and sell out when they can get a quick profit.  Day traders have been doing that for years.

You have to remember our company's success will never be dictated by the SANA token price.  It will be dictated by the number of clinics and AdSana successfully killing cancer and saving lives.

And as long as there is our concentration, the company will do very well.  And if they company does very well there will always be short term buyers and long term buyers of our SANA tokens.  And hopefully they will all make a profit.

Gary

And yes I have made it a point to answer as many questions as I can.  So potential investors will get to know me and see they can talk with me anything.

anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:05:56 PM

That's right, you buy these tokens as securities and in the future there is a chance to sell them
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:25:00 PM

Who knows, it seems to me there is still a bit of luck in this, this method does not work just like that
alvin345

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:54:09 PM

I think this is an interesting project.

Is your project more focused on treating cancer in animals (dogs) or humans??  because I didn't follow the old post.

At first it is to enter the market treating dogs in the US.  Strongest need.  Best chance to produce both revenues and profit.  And we have the best connection to the dog community. 

But we will be opening treatment facility for people also outside of the US as the opportunities open us.  We will start with clinics for people in the Caribbean.  We are in talks with opening a few in Dubai to treat people.  We are also looking at opening a few in Costa Rica and in Mexico along the US border.

And we will open dog clinics in other parts of the world also.  Europe, Japan, Australia for example.  You can learn a lot at our website adsana.io

Gary

As for me in the USA, all this can be pretty well developed, so that in the future it will be transferred to a serious company
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 06:38:53 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2019, 03:38:45 PM by garyn

Who knows, it seems to me there is still a bit of luck in this, this method does not work just like that

Hi Nthert, you know I hear that a lot when people talk about very successful people. They say "Boy were they lucky".  But when you  take a real look at their lives and how they got to where they are, luck had nothing to do with it.  It was hard work.  Planning, sticking to the planning.  Educating themselves so they can be successful. Managing their money properly.  Investing their money based on educated decisions.

Yes some are lucky but the majority it is hard work.  And that is what AdSana will do.  Work hard to have every clinic successful, through proper use of the treatment, marketing the clinics, knowing our customer and managing our money properly.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:49:50 PM

90$ is not that much money so even people with small incomes can afford to buy your tokens. People who have invested small amounts will have the same rights as large investors... is that so?  but I of course understand that than large number of tokens you possess, the more possible income.
I agree. 90 dollars is a little money nowadays. But I would already invest a little more. You’ll earn quite a bit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: