Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transburn Announcement (Deflationary Token)  (Read 1266 times)
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 06:37:12 PM

What is the point in haveing this kind of sistem?
I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.
What are the other proprties of the coin?

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.

In my opinion, deflationary tokens got its name from the word deflation. While inflation is the rapid increase in the value of goods and services as a result of several factors, out of which is the increase in the supply which is not in tandem to the demand. Deflation is the opposite of inflation. Inorderwords deflationary tokens seeks to ensure that the demands is faced with a lesser supply, this explains the reason for continuous burning of 1% of all transactions send or received.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 06:44:42 PM

well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

The feeling is mutual buddy, all I hope now is for the team to remain consistent with their activities and secure partners.

Well I still believe they have a lot to do before they start transforming the crypto sphere, their deflationary scheme will prove great only when it shows how effective it going to be

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:08:25 PM

I dont understand how deflation is such an important property that an entire token should be built around it.

I noticed too that this last few months a lot of deflationary tokens projects are coming out. Well I guess why most of the people now are choosing these projects because it's really promising like once the supplies got smaller we can really expect something on its price.

Can someone explain me in short summary what's difference between deflationary tokens and other tokens? This way me and other people like me can understand the good and bad points.

In my opinion, deflationary tokens got its name from the word deflation. While inflation is the rapid increase in the value of goods and services as a result of several factors, out of which is the increase in the supply which is not in tandem to the demand. Deflation is the opposite of inflation. Inorderwords deflationary tokens seeks to ensure that the demands is faced with a lesser supply, this explains the reason for continuous burning of 1% of all transactions send or received.

Thank you for the clarification on the concept of deflationary tokens, I have a strong conviction that deflationary tokens would be instrumental to a higher return on investment as it possesses the attributes needed for a consistent increase in  price . I'm positive about the Transburn project as its a unique deflationary project with a real use case for the tokens.
Serahtolu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:13:08 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 07:36:39 PM

I read somewhere about  Transburn token has a real use case and its it a fuel  ⛽️ for dapp games so we can use the token, its going to be amazing i can so many games and digital assets are rolling these days.

Yes mate, airdrop distribution is in late August. Buyers are holding because of its great potentials. I am happy I'm part of this project

I heard that the airdrop and bounty program are ended, but the distribution is yet to commence. I'll like to know if the airdrop and bounty tokens would be distributed on an exchange wallet or the person wallet of participants. It was unfortunate for me to have missed the token sales, do hope an ther campaign would be lesser.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 03:47:11 AM

The only thing I know about it is the markets are the one who will going to decide on what will going to be the price of it. I mean everytime the tokens supplies getting burn on each transfer the price will really going to increase soon.

The price of the token will depend on also to the holders of the tokens, because while burning the tokens that didn't sell holders can sell it, what price they want or higher to its retail price they can manipulate the price by means of trading because they are the holders this happens most of the time.

It's actually always happening but I don't think that's what really why they called it deflationary or or why they really wanted this kind of project to start. But what we are only sure about is the people behind it are really have a reasons why.

At your service
Eniitan24

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:23:11 AM

I quote "...every onchain transaction 1% will be automatically destroyed."
Even if the amount of token involved in the transaction is less than 1% of the total amount of transburn supply, 1% still will be burnt?? Does that sound like a good thing or is it just me?

I think it’s a good thing for people who hold Transburn tokens. The price of Transburn tokens naturally would appreciate because there would be more demand for Transburn tokens but few amount of Transburn in circulation.

My qst is will this go on forever or there's going to be a point where it's going to stop. My reason for asking is this, if it happens forever, there's going to come a time when the token is going to be held by a really few number of people.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:27:43 AM

well its a beginning Smiley i believe transburn is going to make really enormous impact on crypto world.

The feeling is mutual buddy, all I hope now is for the team to remain consistent with their activities and secure partners.

Well I still believe they have a lot to do before they start transforming the crypto sphere, their deflationary scheme will prove great only when it shows how effective it going to be

True, showing results is the best way to attract their targeted audience, they do have a long path ahead of them like you stated
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:54:11 AM

True, showing results is the best way to attract their targeted audience, they do have a long path ahead of them like you stated

I know this project have deflationary tokens, but apart from this what they are going to do actually? What type of service they are going to provide?
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:01:42 AM

Fuel for dApp games? Do you mean the developers who build these games or is it a token for people who play these games? I always thought Transburn was a dApp, and you could use these tokens on the dApp. Now, I don’t know.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:26:35 AM

I checked one of the article at medium regarding Transburn airdrop which was started around 30 June. They mentioned two points about deflationary tokens but those points already discussed here. Apart from tokens burning, I don't see any other difference.

i personally feel transburn is more like a prototype than a project the whole deflationary token stuff is really strange i mean constantly reducing the amount of token in circulation won't it affect the availability of the token

Right. That’s the aim of deflationary tokens. The opposite would be inflationary tokens. Transburn tokens was meant to be a cryptocurrency with Exact opposite features to inflation. So you see Transburn tokens with growing demand and reduced supply, price would surge.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:30:20 AM

What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there?  

Transburn is trading on DDEX and VINDAX presently.
You can buy here
https://ddex.io/trade/TRB-WETH
Or
https://vindax.com/m-exchange-advanced.html?symbol=TRB_ETH

More exchanges coming soon.

Total supply is now 995,924

Total supply at first was 1 000 000 tokens. It’s gone short. I guess that little difference was burned when some made a transaction. When does token burning stop?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 06:43:41 AM

What's happening with Transburn project. I was checking coingecko site and I found this tokens going up since last couple of days. Any big announcement in this project?

It's a good thing that the value of the token is on the rise, I guess one of the reasons is that there's a general increase in the price of several altcoin at the moment. I remember the team has been promising to update the community on a great announcement but I haven't heard anything yet. I'll have to check the telegram group to see if there's something big coming up soon.

Where this Transburn tokens trading now?  How many exchanges it's listed currently?  How many total number of tokens supply is there?  

Transburn is trading on DDEX and VINDAX presently.
You can buy here
https://ddex.io/trade/TRB-WETH
Or
https://vindax.com/m-exchange-advanced.html?symbol=TRB_ETH

More exchanges coming soon.

Total supply is now 995,924

Total supply at first was 1 000 000 tokens. It’s gone short. I guess that little difference was burned when some made a transaction. When does token burning stop?

I think the cause of the pumping of the price if their token is the burning of some supplies this make the volume decrease but make the price increase. And also some crypto are pumping also because of the flow of btc.
Serahtolu

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:41:32 AM

I know this project have deflationary tokens, but apart from this what they are going to do actually? What type of service they are going to provide?

Transburn(TRB) is a multi-usage token.for example ,TRB can be use to pay for access to paid games, purchasing more power to go to the next level in gaming industry. A data storage company can also accept TRB to be use to pay for access to IDs, biometrics etc. In summary, TRB can be use anywhere no specific use or industry.

Transburn also have a market where you can trade for good and services. It's a means of payment of good and services
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:53:06 AM

Transburn(TRB) is a multi-usage token.for example ,TRB can be use to pay for access to paid games, purchasing more power to go to the next level in gaming industry. A data storage company can also accept TRB to be use to pay for access to IDs, biometrics etc. In summary, TRB can be use anywhere no specific use or industry.

Transburn also have a market where you can trade for good and services. It's a means of payment of good and services

I am looking to the partnership with games that needed payment, If transburn succeed on this one, paying games will be more convenient. Since we are now in more technological world, and we can buy online, this may help many people who just want to stay at home.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 08:42:09 AM

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 09:22:04 AM

Is it just a fuel for transburn games or other games on the blockchain? If they can integrate it to other projects it will be a great starting point for them.

I think they are trying to take gaming to the next level because with this innovation games will mean much more than item for fun it gonna have value which is what most people will want.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:40:00 AM

In my opinion, Transburn would be providing a platform where developers can build decentralized apps including games and the fuel or fee to be used in the platform would be Transburn tokens. I'm not certain of this information because the whitepaper is yet to be available.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 09:42:26 AM

In my opinion, Transburn would be providing a platform where developers can build decentralized apps including games and the fuel or fee to be used in the platform would be Transburn tokens. I'm not certain of this information because the whitepaper is yet to be available.

Your opinion is actually very reasonable considering the fact that the project is concerned about decentralized applications. I know that games are also in the family of decentralized applications. I hope that the team would make the whitepaper available to the community soon.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:04:51 AM

Your opinion is actually very reasonable considering the fact that the project is concerned about decentralized applications. I know that games are also in the family of decentralized applications. I hope that the team would make the whitepaper available to the community soon.

The team needs to be mindful of the fact that the whitepaper is a major necessity and should be provided to enable those who would love to know more about the project have access to an official document which contains the nitty gritty of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: