Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 972 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Test Cricket Prediction and Discussion Thread [self - mod]  (Read 124944 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 02:10:56 PM

8th down and really poor performance by Australia. Smith is still there but I doubt he can do anything major. Not sure if they can score even 150 runs.

It will be interesting to see how the Australian bowlers perform. If England can manage 350 to 400 runs then gone is gone from Australians hand. They may lose by innings :-(

~snip~
Aussies lost seventh wicket but we can say poor decisions costing them as technology is improving but umpiring is going down badly now time for ICC to act and have some better of this technology for fair and entertaining cricket otherwise this is going to be more disaster as we already have one of worst result for World Cup final.
I have already been told about Warners out, anything new in between?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 02:11:02 PM

5th wicket also gone and Smith alone can't do anything when now after Tim only bowlers are left to bat.

250 score also looks tough from this stage as earlier Smith and Head had a good partnership that took them to 99 and Woakes is playing brilliantly. England were great in breaking the partnership which is important in even test matches. Don't think the captain would manage to remain till the end of the day. The Top 5 of Australia did not even manage to make 50 runs.
Damn it man! They are 6th down! Only Smith is fighting for the Australian team and keeping one side safe but if no one can not support him then he can not do much. Someone needs to support him if Australia wants a decent score in their first innings.

So far, Australian are not looking good. I just hope the best from them.

EDIT: And another gone! 7 down :-(

130 all out today it seems with 8th wicket gone. lol

Looks like betting on England is the best as luck always is in their favor. Now they seem to lose 2 players but still till Broad and Woakes are present, things seem in their favor. Aussies have lost their form currently.

I just loved Australia when Ponting was their captain. I loved his aggression while Paine is blah.

Edit: Now 140 looks the best for Aussies.

Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:14:25 PM

8th down and really poor performance by Australia. Smith is still there but I doubt he can do anything major. Not sure if they can score even 150 runs.

It will be interesting to see how the Australian bowlers perform. If England can manage 350 to 400 runs then gone is gone from Australians hand. They may lose by innings :-(

~snip~
Aussies lost seventh wicket but we can say poor decisions costing them as technology is improving but umpiring is going down badly now time for ICC to act and have some better of this technology for fair and entertaining cricket otherwise this is going to be more disaster as we already have one of worst result for World Cup final.
I have already been told about Warners out, anything new in between?
Yea we have two more poor decisions but good thing one person saved Siddle and other have to go Pattinson this was gone away from wickets but umpire give very quickly Smith is heading for his first half century after ban.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

LOL Smith is showing his aggression in the field and taking 2-2 runs to end with a decent score but still will only manage 20-30 runs maximum with 2 wickets left. He needs to take the strike and not let Siddle be on strike but he is letting him be on strike. Dangerous!

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 02:22:02 PM

LOL Smith is showing his aggression in the field and taking 2-2 runs to end with a decent score but still will only manage 20-30 runs maximum with 2 wickets left. He needs to take the strike and not let Siddle be on strike but he is letting him be on strike. Dangerous!
It's not possible to take strike all the time, lol. Moreover, there's no guarantee that Smith will not be out. It's better for Australia if Smith can score some runs faster. He is the real man, did the half century.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

It's not possible to take strike all the time, lol. Moreover, there's no guarantee that Smith will not be out. It's better for Australia if Smith can score some runs faster. He is the real man, did the half century.

Dhoni's style of saving the last wickets to get a decent score :-P

Looks like it's going to rain so if it does rain then tomorrow all wickets are gone for less than 10 (just guessing like it happened last time). But still don't want it to go to tomorrow and let Aussies complete the first innings today itself.

1st match of TWC is interesting as of now. Smiley

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 03:53:18 PM

The England fans once again showed that they don't have any manners at all. After Warner got out, they insulted him by flashing sandpaper. Warner did something wrong and he got the punishment for that. But what right does England have to humiliate him like this? And that too after stealing the world cup from New Zealand. Without those 6 stolen runs by Ben Stokes, they could have never lifted the world cup.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 04:17:32 PM

Drinks break and guess what! Australia 198 still 8 wickets. Smith not out 76 and Siddle 41 not out. At one stage we thought they may not even cross 150 runs, thanks to Siddle.

Australia needs this partnership to keep playing as long as they can.

The England fans once again showed that they don't have any manners at all. After Warner got out, they insulted him by flashing sandpaper. Warner did something wrong and he got the punishment for that. But what right does England have to humiliate him like this? And that too after stealing the world cup from New Zealand. Without those 6 stolen runs by Ben Stokes, they could have never lifted the world cup.
Not sure what happened there but English fans are always arrogant. By the way, Ben Stokes did not stole the run, it was no one in the field knew about this rule or I would say that know one never experienced that. If you really need to blame then it will be the umpires. The umpires really are embarrassing these days.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pffrt

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:58:07 PM

What a great century by Smith! Didn't expect Australia could score more than 180. Siddle had a great assistance. For Australia this is common though.
AB de Royse777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:14:25 PM

Man!
Smith is the man! He is alone fighting in this test. Only got a little support from Siddle and he is turning the table. I hope Lyon gives him some more time in the pitch.

Didn't expect Australia could score more than 180.
You are talking about 180 runs, in one stage I was not confident about even for 150 runs LOL

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 05:19:33 PM

Never expected them to cross 200 and now they are nearing 300. Seriously have to give it to Smith and Siddle as well whose 44 runs saved Aussies from shame. Smith is about to get 150+ runs and take the team to a decent score of may be 300-320 runs. If this had been ODI, we could see England chasing 130-150 runs by now.

JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1538

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 05:20:11 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 05:46:22 PM by JSRAW

Clearly Australia right back in the game here. New ball is due with in few overs, till then Smith can swing his bat at his will. If Oz manages to get close to 290 or if they survive new ball then 300 runs. After this pressure back to English team.

Edit

One over to go, then new ball. Let's see if Joe Root takes the new ball or not Cheesy

Edit 2

England did not took the new ball but broad did the job anyway, Oz all out 284

Now English openers need to face 2 overs. One wicket here and there, then job well done for Australia Cheesy

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 06:12:28 PM

Man!
Smith is the man! He is alone fighting in this test. Only got a little support from Siddle and he is turning the table. I hope Lyon gives him some more time in the pitch.

You are talking about 180 runs, in one stage I was not confident about even for 150 runs LOL

Today Smith done great job for Australia as he was on fire even on other side no one give him any support we can say he is really great player of this time 280 is not bad at all but now Australia need to do some good bowling if they want to stay in this match because England battling line is very good and healthy.
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:56:59 PM

Man!

Today Smith done great job for Australia as he was on fire even on other side no one give him any support we can say he is really great player of this time 280 is not bad at all but now Australia need to do some good bowling if they want to stay in this match because England battling line is very good and healthy.

I checked out the score when Aussies were batting at about 150 runs for 8 wickets from 50 overs and thought that it'd be Aussies' good luck if they're able to cross 200 runs. But now, I definitely am surprised to see the overall score that Smith put on the scoreboard. This was Smith's one of the best performances of all time for sure!
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 10:41:40 PM

Smith looks like he hasn't missed a beat with an amazing performance with the bat and helping Australia post a reasonable total for England to chase down and maybe get a lead. I'm a little surprised with the team Australia went with as they basically have two wicket keepers playing in the one team and the bowling line up isn't as strong with Strac and Josh Hazlewood not playing. I really don't understand why these two bowlers ain't playing as they are two of the top bowlers in the world so it doesn't make any sense to me. The Australian team just looks all wrong and its like the selectors have selected a second rate team to play England.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Pffrt

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 12:44:53 AM

Smith showed his level of class. He is genius in test cricket. 284 is a significant move for them since they were almost getting packed within 150 at some point.
I don't think England batsman will be much effective. They mostly are a little aggressive player which I don't like and they will likely be packed within 300.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:01:40 AM

Smith showed his level of class. He is genius in test cricket. 284 is a significant move for them since they were almost getting packed within 150 at some point.
I don't think England batsman will be much effective. They mostly are a little aggressive player which I don't like and they will likely be packed within 300.

Smith was phenomenal with his bat he calmly played his game even when wickets kept falling at the other end, had he received some support from other batsmen Australia could have easily scored 400+ runs. England have scored 10 runs without loosing a wicket, and I expect them to cross Australia’s total with ease, though I’m not expecting them to score more than 450 runs. However situation may change if Australia gets early wickets then England will be pushed on the back foot, hence a lot will depend on how Australian bowlers bowl.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 03:49:58 AM

284 will be easily covered with the amount of players in batting line-up England has. Plus on the other side IMO Australia are without their top-notch bowling lineup so I think England are gonna make some good runs in this innings.

Still anything can change up since it's ashes and you know how things turns around pretty fast. Wink
sujonali1819
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189

Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 04:10:20 AM

Australian batsman performances were not good IMO. because only Steven Smith scored 144 runs and Peter Siddle scored 44 runs and rest of the batsman scored under 10 and 20. So this is a really poor performance by Australia. anyway, 284 runs are not a high amount for England I think. But In cricket, anything can happen in anytime. So we need to see the bowlers performance mainly pace bowlers before predicting any score.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
onrise

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:05:12 AM

Australian batsman performances were not good IMO. because only Steven Smith scored 144 runs and Peter Siddle scored 44 runs and rest of the batsman scored under 10 and 20. So this is a really poor performance by Australia. anyway, 284 runs are not a high amount for England I think. But In cricket, anything can happen in anytime. So we need to see the bowlers performance mainly pace bowlers before predicting any score.

Poor start by the OZ but Smith consolidated the batting and his 144 runs helped OZ to atleast reach some respectable mark and give something to bowlers of OZ to bowl to England. The game is on because if England do not bat well and do not take huge lead in 1st innings OZ are right back in the game.

████████▀         ▀████████
███████             ███████
███████             ███████
██████▀             ▀██████
█████▄         ▄██▄  ▄█████
██████████▀▀███████████████
████▀▄██▀    ▀ ▀██▀██▄▀████
████  ▀             ▀  ████
█████▄▄    ▄███▄    ▄▄█████
CHIPS!
▄▄▀▀▀█████████▄▄
██▄███████████████
█▄████████████████
██████████████████
▄█▀▀▀██████████████▄
█▄▄██████████████████
▀████▀██████▀ ▄▀█▀
██ ▀▀███▀ ▄▀▄██
███
████████▀▄█████
▄███████████████▄
▀████████████████▀
▀██████ ████▀▀

▄▄██████ ███ ██████▄▄
$100,000       
EVENT
!
The Ultimate Crypto Casino
9 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
   ▄█████████████▄     ▄▄▄
  █████████████████   █████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▀
▄███████████████████▄   ▄
███▀             ▀███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███   █
███ ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ▀▀▀
███▄             ▄███
▀███████████████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████████▀▀▀███
  ███████████▄▄▄███
  ▀███████████████▀

▄███████████▄
██  █████████
██  █████████
█████▀ ▀█████ █████▄
████ ▄█▄ ████ ██████
████ ▀█▀ ████ ██████
█████▄ ▄█████ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
█████████  ██ ██████
▀███████████▀ ██████
       ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
       █████████████
       ▀███████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 972 »
  Print  

Jump to: