Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
MajorGreg

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:53:03 PM

I am sure that this thirty percent discount can seriously interest potential investors. It's the right decision. Shocked

It all depends on the price policy of the coin after the launch of the project, often when these indicators are significantly different.

this is so clear to everyone, if the project is in demand, of course, the price of their coin will grow.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 03:37:44 PM

this is so clear to everyone, if the project is in demand, of course, the price of their coin will grow.

I wanted to ask, but do you know which exchanges to trade the coin? Negotiations are under way with cryptocurrency exchanges?
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 04:29:25 PM

Tell us more about how you can get a 30% discount? How can I get it?

Discount, it's always tempting. We can't miss this chance.Cool
Genrih40

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:32:43 PM

If you use your MLGC token during PRE SALE,you will be entitled to 30% discount, which will reduce the price to USD 0.18!
The promotion is available to everyone? Are there any additional requirements?
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:13:02 PM

MARSHAL LION PLATFORM

* As part of the IEO, Marshal Lion will offer investors the opportunity to buy its proprietary utility tokens designed to support the function- ality of the Marshal Lion platform.
* Creation of this platform and the supply of tools to operate it are the actual issue target for the company. It will only be available for investors who hold tokens!
* There is no obligation of the token owner to become a user of the platform. They would be free to hold the token in their investment portfolio, expecting an increase of its value in the cryptocurrency exchange, related e.g. to the maturity date of products available in the platform.

Do not forget to join the group if you want to learn more about Marshal Lion platform and tokenization in practice!

https://marshalliongroup.com
https://mlgc.io
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:26:02 PM

MARSHAL LION PLATFORM AND TOKENIZATION IN PRACTICE

>Once the platform is created, Marshal Lion will introduce products based on non-bank loans with various maturity dates (for example between 2 weeks and 6 months).
>Investors will have the opportunity to take part in this extremely attractive market in Poland by spending their token for a particular product available on the platform. The transactional offer of the Marshal
>Lion platform will be created with transparency and simplicity in mind, with varied, well-de- scribed products offering clear-cut rules that allow to obtain a profit.
FrankTe1

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:09:04 AM

MARSHAL LION PLATFORM AND TOKENIZATION IN PRACTICE

>Once the platform is created, Marshal Lion will introduce products based on non-bank loans with various maturity dates (for example between 2 weeks and 6 months).
>Investors will have the opportunity to take part in this extremely attractive market in Poland by spending their token for a particular product available on the platform. The transactional offer of the Marshal
>Lion platform will be created with transparency and simplicity in mind, with varied, well-de- scribed products offering clear-cut rules that allow to obtain a profit.

Well done, you took the best side of the competition.
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:57:26 AM

I am sure that this thirty percent discount can seriously interest potential investors. It's the right decision. Shocked

It all depends on the price policy of the coin after the launch of the project, often when these indicators are significantly different.

Most new projects provide similar discounts on their tokens in the initial stages. But you are right, in the future, the price of the token can both grow and fall even below the price of pre sale.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:01:19 AM

Most new projects provide similar discounts on their tokens in the initial stages. But you are right, in the future, the price of the token can both grow and fall even below the price of pre sale.
This is the whole skill, how to calculate what will happen to the token in the future?
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:10:14 AM

Hey guys!
Now we have a new rubric “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)”.
This FAQ is going to provide answers to basic questions about Marshal Lion Group.
Let’s start the rubric with the first question:

Can I sell the tokens before earning the planned profit from loans?

Yes, tokens will be fully transferable in secondary cryptocurrency markets. This means that the investor may sell the token at any time, for example when its value increases significant- ly against the initial price. This also applies to the Marshal Lion platform itself. The holder of a token does not have to use this functionality.

If you have any questions , leave them below!

AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 09:39:47 AM

Hey guys!
This FAQ is going to provide answers to basic questions about Marshal Lion Group.

Yes, tokens will be fully transferable in secondary cryptocurrency markets. This means that the investor may sell the token at any time, for example when its value increases significant- ly against the initial price. This also applies to the Marshal Lion platform itself. The holder of a token does not have to use this functionality.

great, I think this column will be extremely useful for beginners.
Gerasemchu

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:35:51 AM

This is the whole skill, how to calculate what will happen to the token in the future?

It depends on many factors. To make a good and working product is not enough, you need it to be in demand.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:19:53 AM

Hey guys!

In other words, I can sell tokens at any time, but my loan income will decrease or be lost if I sell all tokens. Am I right?

lagemond

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:07:34 PM

Hey guys!

In other words, I can sell tokens at any time, but my loan income will decrease or be lost if I sell all tokens. Am I right?
It's pretty confusing, but I think if you study the white paper better, you can understand the situation.
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:49:09 PM

Which market is the project set up in the first place? Will you work for the American market?

The American market is very rich, as well as the European one. It seems to me that the project is worldwide.

Do not forget about the Asian market. In Southeast Asia, cryptocurrency is very popular and there are excellent projects and exchanges. In General, such projects should not be limited to individual countries.
I would say that cryptocurrency is still alive purely thanks to the Asian countries, such as China, Korea, and others. It is a pity that many altcoins are dying.
MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:52:58 PM

I would say that cryptocurrency is still alive purely thanks to the Asian countries, such as China, Korea, and others. It is a pity that many altcoins are dying.
No one disputes this, China and Japan support cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 01:59:54 PM

Hey guys!

It's pretty confusing, but I think if you study the white paper better, you can understand the situation.

Above they wrote

On the individual loan's maturity date, profits shall be settled in the following proportion: 50% for Marshal Lion, 50% for the tokenholders who invested in the particular product on the platform.
As I understand need choose. Or sell tokens if there is a good price or be a tokenholder and receive income from lending.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 02:14:46 PM

In order to secure the process of issuing loans, you need to develop a mechanism for repaying the loan if the client refuses to return the money. How does this solve the project?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:44:23 PM

What kind of borrowers are public sector Loans intended for? What conditions?
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:58:13 PM

In order to secure the process of issuing loans, you need to develop a mechanism for repaying the loan if the client refuses to return the money. How does this solve the project?
Loans are issued under the B2B model, which means that to obtain a loan you will have to leave a Deposit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: