Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:18:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:53:52 PM

I would say that cryptocurrency is still alive purely thanks to the Asian countries, such as China, Korea, and others. It is a pity that many altcoins are dying.
No one disputes this, China and Japan support cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.

Yes. I think that’s why we are still alive. However, I can’t explain what is happening now, when altcoins will start to grow. I have investments with IKO, but I can’t return 10% of what I invested. I also want to invest in Marshal Lion, the project looks good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rikaxeds

Activity: 63
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:55:10 PM

Yes. I think that’s why we are still alive. However, I can’t explain what is happening now, when altcoins will start to grow. I have investments with IKO, but I can’t return 10% of what I invested. I also want to invest in Marshal Lion, the project looks good.
So you did the wrong analysis. It seems to me that it is worth investing only in high-yield and popular areas.
anth36jian

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:16:25 PM

Probably before it was possible to succeed and not with a very experienced team. Now times have changed of course. With such competition as now, the team should be a head above its competitors.
Now people just stopped trusting projects, since there were a lot of scams on the market, and before everything was much easier and other times
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:26:41 PM

So you did the wrong analysis. It seems to me that it is worth investing only in high-yield and popular areas.

Here it’s everyone’s business, each person invests in the project that he liked and believes in him
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:56:21 PM

I would say that cryptocurrency is still alive purely thanks to the Asian countries, such as China, Korea, and others. It is a pity that many altcoins are dying.
No one disputes this, China and Japan support cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.

So if the project was closed and could not further develop in the market, then no one will return your investment, because it is already clear that you yourself invest at your own risk and peril
Gregor73

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:46:02 PM

Probably before it was possible to succeed and not with a very experienced team. Now times have changed of course. With such competition as now, the team should be a head above its competitors.
Now people just stopped trusting projects, since there were a lot of scams on the market, and before everything was much easier and other times
Since the advent of blockchain, there have been scammers, I think it has always been so.
Xannad

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:50:41 PM

Since the advent of blockchain, there have been scammers, I think it has always been so.

People just every time find a new way to earn money at the expense of other people, it was and always will be
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:56:15 PM

Where can I see and study your team? I wish I knew better.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 07:13:00 AM

The official website has information on your question. It reflects most of the team.
MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:53:54 AM

The official website has information on your question. It reflects most of the team.

I am pleased with the fact that the team's personalities are completely open. I have repeatedly met projects that hide information about the team, it is repulsive.
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:00:21 AM

Marshal Lion IEO

•  The token offered by Marshal Lion will constitute an attractive asset to supplement the portfolio of every investor who know the principles of diversification and is looking for a stable instrument from the non-bank loans sector that was previously difficult to access.

Stay tuned for more information.
More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!

Check out our website:
https://marshalliongroup.com

https://mlgc.io
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 10:11:40 AM

I would not so categorically argue that the situation in the market is now good. For bitcoin, the situation is good, but for many altcoins and new coins, it does not look so good.
I'm sure if bitcoin goes up, other coins will go after it. Wink Wink Wink

Not to say that I completely agree with you about the growth of altcoins. But this project is quite good judging by its team and road map.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 11:39:57 AM

Marshal Lion IEO

•  The token offered by Marshal Lion will constitute an attractive asset to supplement the portfolio of every investor who know the principles of diversification and is looking for a stable instrument from the non-bank loans sector that was previously difficult to access.

Stay tuned for more information.
More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!

Check out our website:
https://marshalliongroup.com

https://mlgc.io
I hope you've made sure that investors make a profit.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:27:09 PM

I would not so categorically argue that the situation in the market is now good. For bitcoin, the situation is good, but for many altcoins and new coins, it does not look so good.
I'm sure if bitcoin goes up, other coins will go after it. Wink Wink Wink

Not to say that I completely agree with you about the growth of altcoins. But this project is quite good judging by its team and road map.

Most old altcoins that have fallen deep have almost no chance of recovery and growth. Now it is better to pay attention to new projects with good prospects.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 02:29:30 PM

In order to secure the process of issuing loans, you need to develop a mechanism for repaying the loan if the client refuses to return the money. How does this solve the project?
Loans are issued under the B2B model, which means that to obtain a loan you will have to leave a Deposit.

Hmm, I need money to leave it as a deposit to the bank in order to take money from him in his cryptocurrency. And if I do not have money for collateral, but the money is really needed?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:39:29 PM

Hmm, I need money to leave it as a deposit to the bank in order to take money from him in his cryptocurrency. And if I do not have money for collateral, but the money is really needed?
I don't think you'll find a way out. Credit model the B2B model involves the Deposit.
Nthert

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:49:07 PM

In order to secure the process of issuing loans, you need to develop a mechanism for repaying the loan if the client refuses to return the money. How does this solve the project?
Loans are issued under the B2B model, which means that to obtain a loan you will have to leave a Deposit.

I think there will be no problems in this issue, in any case there are solutions to this issue
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:51:12 PM

I don't think you'll find a way out. Credit model the B2B model involves the Deposit.

In an extreme case, write to the administration and the project and solve this issue, although by the logic of the exit there is no such
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:59:46 PM

Tell us more about how you can get a 30% discount? How can I get it?

If you use your MLGC token during PRE SALE,you will be entitled to 30% discount, which will reduce the price to USD 0.18!
Very serious discount. I think you can safely invest. Still to know which exchange will be added.
Yes, the discount and just the same large, thus taking advantage of this discount, we significantly reduce the risks.

You're right. I don’t even remember such big discounts before. In any case, it makes sense to buy Marshal Lion tokens for the future.
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:18:53 PM

Not bad at all, your company looks real and with experiebce. Hope its not only looks like, but you will gane achive the results!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: