Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
anth36jian

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:52:44 PM

Is the market falling now? This is not true, the market is quite a good situation now.

Overall, now might be a good time for the IEO, there is every chance to collect hardcap.

There was always a chance, a lot depends on the idea of the project and how the project is developing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vandalinh

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:19:08 PM

Is the market falling now? This is not true, the market is quite a good situation now.

Overall, now might be a good time for the IEO, there is every chance to collect hardcap.

Many factors but it depends, but first of all, it is what you need to provide people with a working product, and then conduct IEO and ICO.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:36:42 PM

What is the market now I do not like. A bull market would be a good help for any new project. Although things could change as it was more than once
Everyone is waiting for the bull market. Then, perhaps, new ICOs will appear that will bring X to their investors. Today, despite the promise of such projects as Marshal Lion, the chances of making money will be presented only in the future.
Yes, on short-term investments now not to earn. You need to invest in long-term.

I draw a conclusion based on statistics for 2018. ICO today is very risky, most likely they will give a profit in the bull season for altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Gregor73

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:11:22 PM

I draw a conclusion based on statistics for 2018. ICO today is very risky, most likely they will give a profit in the bull season for altcoins.
You need to choose the right time, because the market can not fall forever, someday, the bulls will prevail.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

I am not an expert, but I think we have already fallen enough. Now growth should begin.
There is always hope, after a strong fall there will always be growth, the question is only one, in percentage.

guys, investing in cryptocurrency has always been high-risk, I wouldn't be surprised if I were you.

I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:19:36 PM

I don’t even know how to say it. This is no longer a risk, but some kind of fraud that 90% of my investments do not even go to zero. Of course, there is a risk, and I understand that.
You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.
Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:53:23 PM

You should understand that in case of failure of the project, the coin is almost completely devalued.

And since so many projects are losing their value, now it is very difficult to be leaders in the market
Xannad

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:04:39 PM

You need to choose the right time, because the market can not fall forever, someday, the bulls will prevail.

Yes, here not only the market itself is important, but also the project idea of course
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:12:55 PM

And since so many projects are losing their value, now it is very difficult to be leaders in the market

Yes mate you are right now days it very different to collect the fund from ico or ieo, to run successful business at market condition and I hope that Marshal team will do well in there ieo.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
alvin345

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:58:25 PM

Yes mate you are right now days it very different to collect the fund from ico or ieo, to run successful business at market condition and I hope that Marshal team will do well in there ieo.
Much depends on the team, now the market is almost unpredictable and there are many competitors, it remains only to observe
EroPert34

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:08:24 AM

Much depends on the team, now the market is almost unpredictable and there are many competitors, it remains only to observe
The credit industry is considered to be highly profitable, respectively, and competition will be high.
Pidoplech

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:04:31 AM

The credit industry is considered to be highly profitable, respectively, and competition will be high.

We need to fix old problems in a new way, then there will be demand.
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:49:40 AM

Clients put their trust in Marshal Lion for many reasons.

• There are many factors behind this, but the most important one is the human factor - a perfect team of financial advisors!

• As part of their cooperation with the clients, the company’s remarkably professional and effective agents seize new opportunities, possibilities and tackle challenges that arise in the market.
Vandalinh

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:31:14 PM

Clients put their trust in Marshal Lion for many reasons.

• There are many factors behind this, but the most important one is the human factor - a perfect team of financial advisors!

• As part of their cooperation with the clients, the company’s remarkably professional and effective agents seize new opportunities, possibilities and tackle challenges that arise in the market.
You should be as honest and open with your customers as possible. Comply with all conditions.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:20:37 PM

Probably before it was possible to succeed and not with a very experienced team. Now times have changed of course. With such competition as now, the team should be a head above its competitors.

MajorGreg

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:29:19 PM

Probably before it was possible to succeed and not with a very experienced team. Now times have changed of course. With such competition as now, the team should be a head above its competitors.
In this I do not argue with you, 90% of success depends on the work of the team.

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:38:56 PM

I would not discount the overall state of the cryptocurrency market. Even experienced teams had a hard time fighting for their projects when the market was falling.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
AkstDavid

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:41:38 PM

In this I do not argue with you, 90% of success depends on the work of the team.

Yes, of course, the team must be experienced. Marshal Lion necessarily succeed, all today's factors in their favor.
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 01:59:36 PM

How much money do you want to raise during the IEO process? Hardcap? softcap?

They want to sell 120,000,000 tokens, at least that's what the website says. Do you think it's possible, given the current market situation?

I would not so categorically argue that the situation in the market is now good. For bitcoin, the situation is good, but for many altcoins and new coins, it does not look so good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EroPert34

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 02:47:23 PM

I would not so categorically argue that the situation in the market is now good. For bitcoin, the situation is good, but for many altcoins and new coins, it does not look so good.
I'm sure if bitcoin goes up, other coins will go after it. Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: