Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:11:18 PM

If you study the roadmap, the project looks good. There have also been articles including from China where this project is praised. But the team still has a lot to do to make the project successful after the listing.

hinese market is very big and a lot of people need loans in China. It is necessary to constantly developing and improving, because the competion among cryptocurrency startups is very bit and it is necessary to win this competition.
But I do not agree with you, today there are enough projects that offer a good product and the competition is great, but the strongest wins
I may be wrong, but I do not know successful projects in the field of lending. which work well at the moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delegat6

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:10:37 PM

Can american people use your service? Most cryptocurrency services are not available for the US market.
It all depends on whether the project violates US law.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:16:26 PM

I think that thanks blockchain loans will be available for more number of people. But also it is important to check that loans would be returned.
I think the mechanism of lending will be fully thought out, to the smallest detail.

This mechanism has already been invented and described in white paper. It remains to see how everything will work in practice.
Yes. Practice does not always coincide with what was planned. But if the project has a strong team, many issues can be resolved in the process.
There will always be problems. The main thing is to follow the road map no matter what. I think the project will be successful.
If you study the roadmap, the project looks good. There have also been articles including from China where this project is praised. But the team still has a lot to do to make the project successful after the listing.
It is very good. It would be nice to add the project to other platforms for collecting money. This would give more publicity for the project.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:40:06 PM

We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.

rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:06:26 AM

Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.
Hope still alive, quite soon will begin pump, I on this hope Cheesy
defyance

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:28:03 AM

I hope that the dominance of bitcoin will decrease, it is already noticeable. This will give altcoins a chance for some growth. And usually autumn was hot at times )

zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:49:03 AM

I hope that the dominance of bitcoin will decrease, it is already noticeable. This will give altcoins a chance for some growth. And usually autumn was hot at times )
That would be great of course. But lately it seems that fewer people believe in the growth altcoins and new projects. I hope that the market will give impetus to their growth.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ufolly

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 10:34:09 AM

I agree. In the summer, at its peak, bitcoin's dominance was over 70%. Now it has decreased significantly, but the market needs a new inflow of capital to give growth to new projects and altcoins.
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:12:57 PM

Investors should eventually get used to the fact that the market is always volatile. And I think that volatility should decrease in the future. Most likely, the insane growth of the market remained in the past forever, but the probability of a catastrophic fall has decreased.

Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
vera152515

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:50:32 PM

Investors should eventually get used to the fact that the market is always volatile. And I think that volatility should decrease in the future. Most likely, the insane growth of the market remained in the past forever, but the probability of a catastrophic fall has decreased.

In 2017 people buy tokens only for speculation to sell them at exchanges on higher price. But during 2018 cryptocurrency market falled and now people carefully study the project and its perspective.
berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:36:24 PM

In 2017 people buy tokens only for speculation to sell them at exchanges on higher price. But during 2018 cryptocurrency market falled and now people carefully study the project and its perspective.
The market cannot endlessly speculate tokens so the market fall in 2018 was so deep. Now projects that simply issue tokens are not needed by anyone. We need well-working projects with the final product.

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
Gerasemchu

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:54:24 PM

Pump will still be important to gather their nerves in a fist and wait for this moment.
trakjis

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 03:07:52 PM

We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
I will disappoint you, there will be no autumn growth.
I wonder how the team will deal with difficulties in the event of a significant market drop. Have a plan?
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:35:38 PM

I wonder how the team will deal with difficulties in the event of a significant market drop. Have a plan?
Some high-profile news from the Rodschilds, Ilon Mask, and John McCaffee, and the increase of Bitcoin prices for several dozen processes are agreed.

https://www.minter.networ
zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 04:44:09 PM

The market cannot endlessly speculate tokens so the market fall in 2018 was so deep. Now projects that simply issue tokens are not needed by anyone. We need well-working projects with the final product.

There are a lot of cryptocurrency projects but only few of them have tokens that people use and which are in demand. It is necessary that people would use the tokens.
cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:21:54 PM

There are a lot of cryptocurrency projects but only few of them have tokens that people use and which are in demand. It is necessary that people would use the tokens.

It is necessary that project would constantly develop and would have a lot of users and big ecosystem. It takes time to achieve all these.
Selihof

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 05:59:28 PM

Marshall Lion looks quite large and serious project, of course they have a plan.
defyance

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:00:07 PM

Marshal Lion has a roadmap, of course, it should be adhered to, but the team should also be ready for market changes and, if necessary, make appropriate adjustments in the promotion of the project.

rikaxeds

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:21:44 PM

Marshal Lion has a roadmap, of course, it should be adhered to, but the team should also be ready for market changes and, if necessary, make appropriate adjustments in the promotion of the project.
I believe that everything should go according to plan, the road map should be planned for several years ahead.
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:36:29 PM

In what exchange the IEO will starts? And when we would recieve all conditions?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: