Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:17:00 AM

Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign in the near future? I hope you can please the community with bounty campaign Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:34:09 PM

We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.
I would say that we found the bottom, and it may well be that it is local. In any case, for new projects this is a minus. It only scares off investors.
Does it already listed anywhere?
As far as I understand today, there is a presale. In 24 days IEO will be conducted.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:54:51 PM

Are you planning to launch a bounty campaign in the near future? I hope you can please the community with bounty campaign Smiley
I support that. Bounty campaigns have become a tradition for many new projects, the more the project will get good advertising here and in the social media, depending on what bounty campaign it will launch.

nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:25:28 PM

We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.
I would say that we found the bottom, and it may well be that it is local. In any case, for new projects this is a minus. It only scares off investors.
Does it already listed anywhere?
As far as I understand today, there is a presale. In 24 days IEO will be conducted.
Where does the project plan to launch IEO?..is there such information? Usually IEO is launched on  a exchange.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:41:58 PM

If the token will be of great value, relevance and be of particular benefit to users, people will use it.

The most important thing is that tokens would be used for services on the platform but not for speculation.
Tokens the value of which was based purely on speculation has long been devalued. People now need projects where the token is used in work and its value depends on it.
Non-Bank lending should be a profitable business, but with its risks of course. I think this blockchain should work well in this sphere.
In the normal area of non-Bank lending, the company has a risk of non-repayment of the loan. In the cryptosphere, high volatility of the cryptocurrency is added to this risk.
I also wanted to ask. How will bank users guarantee loan repayments? Property or any other assets?

It is important that you take a loan agreement responsibly and remember that by signing it you agree to all the conditions and accept the obligation to fulfill them. I think that necessarily in the contract the parties agree on what will be supported by the loan
Do we have to provide our personal documents when applying for a loan or how does signing go?

ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:51:19 PM

I support that. Bounty campaigns have become a tradition for many new projects, the more the project will get good advertising here and in the social media, depending on what bounty campaign it will launch.
Usually projects conduct a bounty campaign during the ICO. This project seems to be planning to launch IEO. Although many of the projects are organized occasionally bounty campaign for additional advertising.
berkoch

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:31:28 PM

The presale is ongoing or stopped

The presale should be on still
The site has a price of 0.18$ per token. As far as I understand this price is presale. later the price will be 30% more expensive, am I right?

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
tmnxmu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:38:37 PM

Where is the counter of collected funds that were invested during the pre-sale?
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 03:02:48 PM

The site has a price of 0.18$ per token. As far as I understand this price is presale. later the price will be 30% more expensive, am I right?
When clicking on the presale link, you can enter the payment amount in $ and the calculator will calculate the number of tokens. Yes, the price is 0.18$.

Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 04:01:01 PM

I think they need to speed up the fundraising process, because when the cryptocurrency again grows in price, people will be less willing to part with it
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:03:04 PM

I really hope that in the near future I can see how your platform functions.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:37:00 PM

I think they need to speed up the fundraising process, because when the cryptocurrency again grows in price, people will be less willing to part with it
Well, they can't  force people to buy tokens ) We all see what the crypto market is now and not every investor agrees to invest now.

I3arni

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:46:26 PM

I really hope that in the near future I can see how your platform functions.
You can rest assured of this, as far as I know, now the team is making every effort to organize the process properly.
Indacoin

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

https://indacoin.com/

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:20:58 PM

I think that soon they will collect the funds necessary for launching and will please the community with a working project. For now, we can only wait Smiley
I3arni

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:22:08 PM

I think that soon they will collect the funds necessary for launching and will please the community with a working project. For now, we can only wait Smiley
Well, what did you expect to see, now many projects experience an acute shortage of investments, due to the fact that the market has fallen Sad
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:05:06 PM

Well, this is understandable, just don’t be upset, I think that everything will work out and the guys will succeed in achieving the desired result ..
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:13:44 PM

Well, this is understandable, just don’t be upset, I think that everything will work out and the guys will succeed in achieving the desired result ..
The price of their token is expressed in dollars, not in Bitcoin or Ethereum, so it all depends on the number of investors and the tokens they bought.
vchatiras

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:20:53 PM

Do you have plans to implement referal campaing?
bignnamdi

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:32:46 PM

Should be? The community doesnt know sale conditions?))
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:29:40 AM

Do you have plans to implement referal campaing?
I have not found any information on the referral program at least at the moment at the presale stage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: