Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:22:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
k1berking

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:46:49 PM

what problem the project solves.  What is it that we have not seen before?
If without details, the project wants to introduce blockchain technology into non-Bank lending, which they have been engaged. All the details are on their website. The project is not like the others and stands out from the majority.
I read the information on the site and understand what this project is.  it was just that there were already many similar projects, not one survived.
Well, at least it's not another exchange or crypto wallet, etc. Non-Bank lending has great potential and if the project manages to implement it in the field of cryptocurrencies, it can achieve great success.
let's hope that at least about this project will be able to stay afloat in this direction
many projects still work.  I will not say the names, but they are

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kibercript

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:48:48 PM

If without details, the project wants to introduce blockchain technology into non-Bank lending, which they have been engaged. All the details are on their website. The project is not like the others and stands out from the majority.
I read the information on the site and understand what this project is.  it was just that there were already many similar projects, not one survived.
Well, at least it's not another exchange or crypto wallet, etc. Non-Bank lending has great potential and if the project manages to implement it in the field of cryptocurrencies, it can achieve great success.
let's hope that at least about this project will be able to stay afloat in this direction
I invested in detailed projects, now the tokens in my wallet are completely worthless.  What kind of project work are you talking about?
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 08:50:40 PM

I think that soon they will collect the funds necessary for launching and will please the community with a working project. For now, we can only wait Smiley
Well, what did you expect to see, now many projects experience an acute shortage of investments, due to the fact that the market has fallen Sad
I would say that this is not a deficit, but their almost complete absence. At this rate, the entire market and all the ways of collecting money will soon die.
It would be strange to expect that investors will be in line to buy tokens. Times are really hard now. But the crypto market still works and new projects continue to come out and in the future can bring profit.
You see, here the problem is probably not in difficult times, but in the project itself. Look at the project of Pavel Durov, there is no end to investors. Yes, there were some problems with securities, but I think Pasha will succeed. So, despite the crisis in the cryptocurrency market, suitable and high-quality startups are succeeding.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:31:30 PM

All reasonable investors do this, no one invests in haste.
The level of activity of the team gives reason to think that the project is trustworthy Wink
Stupid investor who does not think about risks! Of course, you need to study the project in order not to blame anyone for your losses. At the moment, I am looking for the right projects in which I can probably invest my Bitcoins.
It is not always possible to guess with a project in the  crypto world. Fundamental analysis may not help to get to scammers.
That's right, the main thing is to look at the foundation of the project, its relationship with partners, the team and its history. Only a meticulous approach can save your budget from financial losses.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:29:24 AM

The level of activity of the team gives reason to think that the project is trustworthy Wink
Stupid investor who does not think about risks! Of course, you need to study the project in order not to blame anyone for your losses. At the moment, I am looking for the right projects in which I can probably invest my Bitcoins.
It is not always possible to guess with a project in the  crypto world. Fundamental analysis may not help to get to scammers.
That's right, the main thing is to look at the foundation of the project, its relationship with partners, the team and its history. Only a meticulous approach can save your budget from financial losses.
Yes, but in fact, we have nothing more than the level of team experience, community activity and fundamental analysis.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:49:52 AM

Now I can't remember of any normally working project related to lending. Although I wasn't particularly interested in this area before. but I think this area is quite promising.

bixorastexante

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 09:53:12 AM

What disadvantages have you noticed for yourself personally in the B2b business model system ?? I think not everything is so colorful and simple as they say.
ongeszer

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:11:08 PM

Now I can't remember of any normally working project related to lending. Although I wasn't particularly interested in this area before. but I think this area is quite promising.
the bulk of the landing projects are built on pyramidal ponzi schemes, they are bound to fall apart after a while.

↽━━━━━━━━  GPM CARBON ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━LIVING PLANET FOR HUMANITY [TOKEN SALE] ━⇀ (https://gpm-carbon.com/)
paxswerr

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:12:55 PM

What disadvantages have you noticed for yourself personally in the B2b business model system ?? I think not everything is so colorful and simple as they say.
I don't think there is a clear line between B2B and B2C models. Most likely it is necessary to consider each case separately. Well, theory and practice are always different.
Kibercript

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:31:02 PM

I don't think there is a clear line between B2B and B2C models. Most likely it is necessary to consider each case separately. Well, theory and practice are always different.
any project has its pros and cons, there is nothing ideal.
d3precat8477

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:33:44 PM

any project has its pros and cons, there is nothing ideal.
why is there nothing perfect?  it depends on which side to look.  for example, a person is an ideal creature, only everyone chooses what person to be
ulfa21fall

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 02:49:33 PM

In everything and always there are both advantages and disadvantages. How many people have so many opinions. Therefore, you always have to sacrifice something and compromise.

*Link Removed*
  *Link Removed*
hizzy

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:09:17 PM

I’ve been swimming in this industry for a very long time, I have met quite a few projects in my life that deal with lending, all of them are very good in their own way, but unfortunately, none of them survived. What’s the reason - no one understands, everything is very veiled.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:32:34 PM

Perhaps lending is profitable, but also a risky business. But if Marshal Lion had a successful career working then they have a chance to succeed in the cryptosphere.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:51:18 PM

what problem the project solves.  What is it that we have not seen before?
I read the information on the site and understand what this project is.  it was just that there were already many similar projects, not one survived.
many projects still work.  I will not say the names, but they are
the bulk of the landing projects are built on pyramidal ponzi schemes, they are bound to fall apart after a while.
I agree with you. Most investment-based projects look like pyramids and usually live for a short time. However, Marshal Lion is not quite an investment project. If the project fulfills what it has in mind, success and prosperity are more likely.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Answer United

Activity: 160

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:09:03 PM

I’ve been swimming in this industry for a very long time, I have met quite a few projects in my life that deal with lending, all of them are very good in their own way, but unfortunately, none of them survived. What’s the reason - no one understands, everything is very veiled.
How, after all, cannot you make a mistake when creating such a project if there are no specific reasons for the failure ??
Kibercript

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:39:14 PM

Perhaps lending is profitable, but also a risky business. But if Marshal Lion had a successful career working then they have a chance to succeed in the cryptosphere.
perhaps the risks are justified and the developers know what they are doing
k1berking

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:40:53 PM

perhaps the risks are justified and the developers know what they are doing
the entire field of cryptocurrency is very risky, and here the risk is normal
annajacob92

Activity: 133

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:07:01 PM

I think that soon they will collect the funds necessary for launching and will please the community with a working project. For now, we can only wait Smiley
Well, what did you expect to see, now many projects experience an acute shortage of investments, due to the fact that the market has fallen Sad
I would say that this is not a deficit, but their almost complete absence. At this rate, the entire market and all the ways of collecting money will soon die.
It would be strange to expect that investors will be in line to buy tokens. Times are really hard now. But the crypto market still works and new projects continue to come out and in the future can bring profit.
You see, here the problem is probably not in difficult times, but in the project itself. Look at the project of Pavel Durov, there is no end to investors. Yes, there were some problems with securities, but I think Pasha will succeed. So, despite the crisis in the cryptocurrency market, suitable and high-quality startups are succeeding.
There will never be an ideal time to buy or invest, there will always be reasons that will make you doubt.
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 06:48:42 PM

Yes, but in fact, we have nothing more than the level of team experience, community activity and fundamental analysis.
I do not quite understand what you wanted to say? Are you probably looking forward to a new bull rally? If you are talking about this, then I myself look forward to a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: