Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:32:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:43:20 PM

0.18$ that's the price with discount or without it?
No this price does not include discounts. Discount is generally the right decision.

To attract first investors during IEO there are discounts. First investors have the biggest discounts during tokens sale but the biggest risks too.
There are always risks, especially in cryptocurrency. There is no regulation. If a person is afraid of risks he has nothing to do in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nerttor

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:14:35 PM

No this price does not include discounts. Discount is generally the right decision.

To attract first investors during IEO there are discounts. First investors have the biggest discounts during tokens sale but the biggest risks too.
There are always risks, especially in cryptocurrency. There is no regulation. If a person is afraid of risks he has nothing to do in this forum.
We all take risks when we invest, but I can also understand those people who have invested their money in different projects but did not get anything. now they are very careful in choosing projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WhiteCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:19:16 PM

Do you speak Chinese? 🔥

In this case you definitely have to read this article about Marshal Lion Group!😏💥

Check it out: ⏬

http://www.beijingleather.com.cn/cj/cj073128152.html

More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!💥
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 08:39:43 PM

We all take risks when we invest, but I can also understand those people who have invested their money in different projects but did not get anything. now they are very careful in choosing projects.
Any cryptocurrency project is a huge risk and at the same time it can bring a huge profit.

https://www.minter.networ
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:01:37 PM

For a new token, it is important when it lists on the exchange, when the market falls or when the market grows. If the token falls, it will be difficult to return the lost positions even after the market reversal.

Listing is very important in all cases. Investors and traders must have opportunity to buy and sell tokens. But when market falls it is not a good time for listing because a lot of investors are disappointed.
At such a time, many investors are in no hurry to buy tokens and take a wait-and-see position in stable coins. Many have a negative experience of last year, when a lot of tokens fell heavily.
Probably many people remember 2017, the beginning of 2018. Then everything was much easier, almost every project gave investors a good income, but that time has passed. Now we also need to invest in good projects, but we should be able to choose them.
The project has chosen the right strategy. This year, investors are more willing to invest in IEO than in ICO.
Yes. ICO somewhat lost the confidence of investors due to the large number of scam. IEO have become much more popular, but now against the backdrop of a falling market to attract investors has become quite difficult
But I don't see any news about IEO dates.

guklertim

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:41:08 PM

Do you speak Chinese? 🔥

In this case you definitely have to read this article about Marshal Lion Group!😏💥

Check it out: ⏬

http://www.beijingleather.com.cn/cj/cj073128152.html

More Marshal Lion news are coming soon!💥

I don't speak chinese, but it is lovely that Marshal don't forget about this region
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:41:57 PM

All the same, for the first investors who buy a token with a maximum discount, the risk should be less. I do not think that the token after the start of sales will fall below the minimum discount price.
Look at what is happening to the market and no one knows what may happen then. The bearish trend is steadily gaining momentum in the market.
A bear market cannot last forever. Although I agree most of the projects will not survive the crypto winter. What concerns new projects as a Marshal Lion, today is a good opportunity to enter the market at low prices with discounts.
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:19:18 PM

Can someone explain that to me? What are the credit conditions? Credit can take any user?

I think that Yes, loans will be available to all, different can only be credit plans.

Above, they wrote that the loan must be approved by the company, but this was the usual financial sphere. After the launch of the blockchain, the rules for issuing loans will probably be determined differently.

I think that thanks blockchain loans will be available for more number of people. But also it is important to check that loans would be returned.
Blockchain technology can ensure transparency in the implementation of the contract, but to guarantee its fulfillment, need to come up with some kind of smart contract. In any case, in order for loans to be affordable, people must have at least some money.
esofelap

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:52:07 AM

Is there any conditions for privat sale round and where I can see the real adress of main office?

Gerasemchu

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:49:03 AM

I think that thanks blockchain loans will be available for more number of people. But also it is important to check that loans would be returned.
I think the mechanism of lending will be fully thought out, to the smallest detail.
vera152515

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:14:53 AM

Look at what is happening to the market and no one knows what may happen then. The bearish trend is steadily gaining momentum in the market.
A bear market cannot last forever. Although I agree most of the projects will not survive the crypto winter. What concerns new projects as a Marshal Lion, today is a good opportunity to enter the market at low prices with discounts.
[/quote]

I agree that after fall of the market there is a growth. It is necessary to wait the market recovery. But nobody can say now how long time will take till the recovery of the market.
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:48:36 AM

Last year was also a bear market and everything fell very much. But this spring, some projects showed growth. We should learn to choose good projects and invest in them.

zoya2019

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:44:45 AM

Last year was also a bear market and everything fell very much. But this spring, some projects showed growth. We should learn to choose good projects and invest in them.

During last year a lot of projects died because they could not survive in so bad conditions. Now a lot of new projects appear but investors became much more experience that they were in 2018.
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:17:28 AM

During last year a lot of projects died because they could not survive in so bad conditions. Now a lot of new projects appear but investors became much more experience that they were in 2018.
Of course, we can compare the market in the past and what is happening now, but I would not make any predictions for the future. The market has changed a lot, as well as the approach of investors to new projects.

cryptomia62

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:19:29 AM

Previous experience in non-Bank lending can help the company in the cryptocurrency sphere. I think that they are aware of the various aspects for the protection of loans against default.

I agree that there are different methods of definition of credit rating of borrowers because it is very important that borrowers would return the credits.
The company should have a base of customers both creditworthy and non-creditworthy. This will help them to make decisions when issuing loans and will probably allow them to offer different lending conditions depending on the reliability of the client.

Usually borrowers have different credit rating and the conditions of loans depends from the rating of borrow. I think such practice will be good for blockchain.
ufolly

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:52:51 AM

Previous experience in non-Bank lending can help the company in the cryptocurrency sphere. I think that they are aware of the various aspects for the protection of loans against default.

I agree that there are different methods of definition of credit rating of borrowers because it is very important that borrowers would return the credits.
The company should have a base of customers both creditworthy and non-creditworthy. This will help them to make decisions when issuing loans and will probably allow them to offer different lending conditions depending on the reliability of the client.

Usually borrowers have different credit rating and the conditions of loans depends from the rating of borrow. I think such practice will be good for blockchain.
But if the borrower applies for a loan for the first time, the company will still have to assess the creditworthiness of the borrower by indirect methods.
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:39:14 PM

But if the borrower applies for a loan for the first time, the company will still have to assess the creditworthiness of the borrower by indirect methods.
I think that Marshal Lion knows how to work with loans and issue them. Another thing is how this project and token will behave. After all, investors expect profits, and the market is not very good.

Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:41:27 PM

Only I do not see instructions on how to participate in the IEO from this project?

berkoch

Activity: 238

S.E.D.O.

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:20:19 PM

Only I do not see instructions on how to participate in the IEO from this project?
IEO already launched or soon will launch? I only saw the token sale through their website. Or is there an instruction for the future IEO?

S.E.D.O.
Document Management Sysytem Based On Blockchain
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:35:09 PM

I think the mechanism of lending will be fully thought out, to the smallest detail.

This mechanism has already been invented and described in white paper. It remains to see how everything will work in practice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: