Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:58:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IEO by the Marshal Lion Group Coin - Tokenizing the non-bank loan market  (Read 7208 times)
trakjis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:32:26 AM

If the token will be of great value, relevance and be of particular benefit to users, people will use it.

The most important thing is that tokens would be used for services on the platform but not for speculation.
Tokens the value of which was based purely on speculation has long been devalued. People now need projects where the token is used in work and its value depends on it.
Non-Bank lending should be a profitable business, but with its risks of course. I think this blockchain should work well in this sphere.
In the normal area of non-Bank lending, the company has a risk of non-repayment of the loan. In the cryptosphere, high volatility of the cryptocurrency is added to this risk.
I also wanted to ask. How will bank users guarantee loan repayments? Property or any other assets?

It is important that you take a loan agreement responsibly and remember that by signing it you agree to all the conditions and accept the obligation to fulfill them. I think that necessarily in the contract the parties agree on what will be supported by the loan
Do we have to provide our personal documents when applying for a loan or how does signing go?

As far as I understand, the procedure KYC is required. The level of safety and reliability also depends on this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 10:13:41 AM

I think that soon they will collect the funds necessary for launching and will please the community with a working project. For now, we can only wait Smiley
According to their web site until the end of presale remained little more than 20 days. But it is unclear how much money they have raised and will raise.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:08:50 AM

We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we are in an unfavorable phase of the market. We need to be patient and survive it. And buy interesting assets at cheap prices.
Not everyone is willing to invest in a falling market even if coins are cheap. But when the market turns around many will start buying
When the market turns around many will start to buy,. it really is. But a good investor should be able to choose a promising project when the price is low. A good project should overcome the unfavorable state of the market.
Exactly. You need to buy when everyone is selling. To buy parts, in no case do not take on all available money. Or participate in promising presales like that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farraddy

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:46:58 PM

We all hope that the project can bring a good profit. Even after past falls, some projects gave good growth in the recovery of the market. The current market decline is also temporary and in the future it will grow again.
I think we are in an unfavorable phase of the market. We need to be patient and survive it. And buy interesting assets at cheap prices.
Not everyone is willing to invest in a falling market even if coins are cheap. But when the market turns around many will start buying
When the market turns around many will start to buy,. it really is. But a good investor should be able to choose a promising project when the price is low. A good project should overcome the unfavorable state of the market.
Exactly. You need to buy when everyone is selling. To buy parts, in no case do not take on all available money. Or participate in promising presales like that.
To buy when everyone is selling is quite a bold decision and not every investor will dare to do so. although much depends on knowledge and experience. It is important not to exceed your financial capabilities in the pursuit of profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:47:19 PM

We are talking here about the project or about Bitcoin dump?

https://www.minter.networ
tmnxmu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:56:20 PM

How many investors does that project already has?
bignnamdi

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:38:46 PM

When the Ieo?
Zonton

Activity: 149
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 08:43:31 PM

With such thoughts, you can invest all the money in those projects that will cease to exist in a couple of months.

defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:30:54 AM

With such thoughts, you can invest all the money in those projects that will cease to exist in a couple of months.
If you buy everything or at random it is likely that you really will remain without profit and without money. Of course, the investor should  choose promising projects.

trakjis

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:17:12 AM

But a project Marshal Lion with its wide functionality is unlikely to cease to exist in a couple of months
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:26:35 AM

Many people's fears are understandable. Over the past 2 years, many projects have been in decline, and investors have lost their investments. But if we stop investing at all, we need to look for another sphere of earnings.

But a project Marshal Lion with its wide functionality is unlikely to cease to exist in a couple of months

serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:44:54 AM

A company with many years experience... Where are the resoults of it's work?

https://www.minter.networ
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:17:35 PM

You're right. There is a certain risk here today, as there is a possibility that we will fall below. But, when the market opens, it will be too late to jump into the outgoing train.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:23:38 PM

I think that soon they will collect the funds necessary for launching and will please the community with a working project. For now, we can only wait Smiley
Well, what did you expect to see, now many projects experience an acute shortage of investments, due to the fact that the market has fallen Sad
I would say that this is not a deficit, but their almost complete absence. At this rate, the entire market and all the ways of collecting money will soon die.
zzortyx

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:54:47 PM

You're right. There is a certain risk here today, as there is a possibility that we will fall below. But, when the market opens, it will be too late to jump into the outgoing train.
I hope that the market will turn around, but I do not know when and whether it will fall even lower. Therefore, it is necessary to make a decision about investments after thinking carefully.

bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:05:58 PM

I think we can still see market growth this year. Fall was but not catastrophic as in the past year.

I agree that a lot of experts predict the future grows of the market and many investors are optimistic. If market will be grow it will become more simple to collect money during IEO and to develop a cryptocurrency startups.
Yes. The recent fall in the market cannot be called catastrophic and it is not comparable to last year's fall. The market is gradually recovering and everyone hopes for autumn growth.
I would say that we found the bottom, and it may well be that it is local. In any case, for new projects this is a minus. It only scares off investors.
Does it already listed anywhere?
As far as I understand today, there is a presale. In 24 days IEO will be conducted.
Where does the project plan to launch IEO?..is there such information? Usually IEO is launched on  a exchange.
It is, for this we need a exchange. I understand that at this stage there is only the choice of the desired exchange. Look at the roadmap.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 03:47:25 PM

If the token will be of great value, relevance and be of particular benefit to users, people will use it.

The most important thing is that tokens would be used for services on the platform but not for speculation.
Tokens the value of which was based purely on speculation has long been devalued. People now need projects where the token is used in work and its value depends on it.
Non-Bank lending should be a profitable business, but with its risks of course. I think this blockchain should work well in this sphere.
In the normal area of non-Bank lending, the company has a risk of non-repayment of the loan. In the cryptosphere, high volatility of the cryptocurrency is added to this risk.
I also wanted to ask. How will bank users guarantee loan repayments? Property or any other assets?
I have already raised this question. As far as I understood, you will need to have collateral funds in order to take money on credit for them. If I didn’t mix anything up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitinka

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 06:38:42 PM

Do you think it makes sense to issue such loans in other cryptocurrencies that are cheap today, but can make x100 at any time? It turns out that the client can still earn on such a loan)
Crypto_hive

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:35:00 PM

I hope that the market will turn around, but I do not know when and whether it will fall even lower. Therefore, it is necessary to make a decision about investments after thinking carefully.
The probability that we will fall below exists. To invest or not, let everyone decide for himself. But I am buying. I divided my money into 10 parts and buy every month regardless of prices, I invest 25% of every 10 parts in interesting ICOs like this.
Zonton

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 08:34:36 PM

I have already raised this question. As far as I understood, you will need to have collateral funds in order to take money on credit for them. If I didn’t mix anything up.
I understand that this moment will be of no interest to anyone except us? Very strange...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: