Real Madrid - 78 (66.7%)
Atletico Madrid - 1 (0.9%)
Sevilla - 0 (0%)
Valencia - 1 (0.9%)
Villareal - 0 (0%)
Real Sociedad - 0 (0%)
Other - 8 (6.8%)
Total Voters: 117

Pages: « 1 ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 [1903] 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 ... 3738 »
  Print  
Author Topic: La Liga (Spanish League) Prediction Thread 2023/24  (Read 408384 times)
Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 07:24:07 PM

For Betis this match is also important as they still hope to get into the top 4. Betis can expect a draw but their last games have not been very good, while Barcelona have a great winning streak and Xavi is clearly determined to win La Liga. Dembele is a significant loss, but Barcelona have a big bench, Xavi will find someone to replace him. In addition, in the cup match, Betis was lucky that two goals of Barcelona were canceled due to VAR, today Barcelona can be more accurate and win.
Real Betis shouldn't be a difficult opponent for Barcelona and Xavi has a goal to improve the image of Barcelona which has recently become bad. If Barcelona succeeds, it will make Xavi's name shine again and of course trigger investors to provide additional funds for Barcelona's development.
I think it's not only having to beat Real Betis, but staying consistent and always winning will allow Barcelona to get funding from investors or other development funds. Even so, Barcelona must secure the La Liga title this season so that the above can be achieved.
Betis should not be underestimated after all Barcelona is seriously having issues with scoring more than one goal lately. In as much has Xavi and his teams are favourite to win on paper. Xavi will have to do more to score more goals in todays match because Betis has high chances of scoring as well and if Barcelona plays their usual one goal game they might end in a draw or lose game.

Betis are eager to enter the top four and they will want to play their best in todays match to get points that will keep shifting them until they occupy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lizarder

Activity: 1540
Merit: 877

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 07:29:07 PM

After everything that has happened for Barcelona with Xavi so far, I think Xavi has managed to improve Barcelona's image again. Also about the winning record with Betis, I also think Barcelona is doing well so far so there are no problems for this match.
Because even though Barcelona are playing away, the reality is that Betis' situation and condition are not completely good so that Barcelona will still have a big chance to win.
Xavi slowly brought Barcelona back on the right track, there were many changes that Xavi made with the young players he had, at first it was quite questionable about Xavi's quality, but slowly he proved it with the results they are currently achieving. One title has been won and won first place in the standings of La Liga, at least doubts about Xavi have been proven by the results achieved so far.

And in my opinion, this is not a difficult match for Barcelona to get full points against Real Betis, because so far Barcelona have been more consistent than Real Betis, but Xavi must also be wary of Manuel Pellegrini's men, because they can surprise them in that game.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 07:39:16 PM

Betis should not be underestimated after all Barcelona is seriously having issues with scoring more than one goal lately. In as much has Xavi and his teams are favourite to win on paper. Xavi will have to do more to score more goals in todays match because Betis has high chances of scoring as well and if Barcelona plays their usual one goal game they might end in a draw or lose game.

Betis are eager to enter the top four and they will want to play their best in todays match to get points that will keep shifting them until they occupy.
In this case, Betis cannot be considered trivial considering that they are also one of the clubs that is quite troublesome, but with Barcelona's current condition and with Betis' performance which is still constrained by consistency, I think Barcelona will do their best for 3 points, even though it is currently Madrid. there's still a 5 point gap but it's still not the time for them to relax.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 07:53:09 PM
Merited by indah rezqi (2)

Barcelona wouldn't definitely problem when facing Betis on away. They have confidence and never lost in the last 13 matches, The problem is Barcelona now is rather barren. In the last 3 matches, Barcelona has won with 1 different goal only, which I think this situation is quite dubious, I doubt their victory tomorrow when still not sharp, Lewandowski must create a goal tomorrow to avoid draws.
Today's Barcelona trip has mission to collect 50 points in 19 matches. After previously being postponed due to the Spanish Super Cup match, Real Betis vs Barcelona will kick off in less 5 minutes. Xavi is fully aware that this is a tough match, but every step at Villamarín must start with belief about the 3 points.

Barcelona is very eager to maintain its position at the top of La Liga. I think it's good thing to hope for, but of course every player has to work hard to win it. Barcelona said A February packed with challenges.

Barça are five clear of Real Madrid at the top of the league table and they intend to keep things that way or even better.

It begins with a double bill against the two teams from Seville. First is Betis in a rearranged away fixture (Feb 1 at 9pm CET) and then it's Sevilla at home (Feb 5 at 9pm CET).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 07:58:58 PM

It is not typical for Valencia to be so close from the relegation, just one point, but I would say the same about other teams with the same points Espanyol and Celta de Vigo (played well against Athletic last weekend), or Sevilla who is one point ahead. They are performing atypically bad but this bad streak can change at any time. That said, if Valencia managed to draw or even win Real Madrid tomorrow, we all would be surprised and it would be a hard setback for Madrid, but I think that they have more possibilities than we think.
I read the news of the local media, after losing to Valladolid Gattuso officially in the sack. Of course I agree a bit with this decision, Gattuso's stats are poor. Gattuso has even only got 20 points from 18 games. This is only a 1-point gap from the relegation zone. Currently Valencia is coached by 'Voro' Gonzalez." I don't know much about this coach, but if you look at the coach's statistics, it turns out that he is the former coach of Valencia B. So it seems that he is quite familiar with the current state of Valencia. But I'm also not quite sure of his current ability.
aylabadia05

Activity: 1512
Merit: 765

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 08:04:13 PM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

Usually when Betis play Barcelona a lot of goals are scored... I'm sure both teams will score bet should work... Betis have not won a single home game in their last five... I don't think that's going to happen tonight either... Barcelona should win this game... Barcelona are in great form at the moment and need points...
Real Betis' last match against Barcelona was in the Super Cup semi-final with a score of 2-2 so Barcelona qualified for the final on penalty kicks. After that match, Real Betis also experienced the same result against Osasuna in the Copa Del Rey tournament. The score was the same and Real Betis lost to Osasuna also on penalties.
The next two matches, Real Betis did not play home matches but 2 away matches.
Real Betis statistics when playing home matches recorded 5 wins out of 8 matches.

The bookies predict Barcelona will win 3 points with a larger odds multiplication given to Real Betis.
Let's watch the match already started.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 08:11:26 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2023, 08:47:42 PM by Zlantann

I read the news of the local media, after losing to Valladolid Gattuso officially in the sack. Of course I agree a bit with this decision, Gattuso's stats are poor. Gattuso has even only got 20 points from 18 games. This is only a 1-point gap from the relegation zone. Currently Valencia is coached by 'Voro' Gonzalez." I don't know much about this coach, but if you look at the coach's statistics, it turns out that he is the former coach of Valencia B. So it seems that he is quite familiar with the current state of Valencia. But I'm also not quite sure of his current ability.

The saying that good players might not make good coaches might be correct. Gennaro Gattuso was one of the best defensive midfielders in the Italian Seria A. He was strong, ruthless, and controversial. But he has not had a smooth coaching career as he was
also sent packing by Napoli a few months ago.

Valencia has suffered many defeats under Gattuso and It seems he doesn't have the solution to their problems. Valencia is a big club that needs performance based on its history.  I think Gattiso needs some time off to acquire more skills that might add to his technical knowledge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 08:18:25 PM

In this match, Real Betis could become a stumbling block for Barcelona to keep going with its positive trend. the reason is, currently Barcelona will not be strengthened by Dembele who suffered an injury against Girona. based on the predicted starting line-up that I read from several sources, Torres and Raphinha will be installed in this match. Pedri, De Jong, Gavi, are still the mainstays of the midfield. the rest, not much change in defense.

Meanwhile, Real Betis will play the full starting line-up for this game. however, if we refer to the last match of their meeting. I think the Supercopa de Espana match is different from La Liga. I mean, yesterday's match was a semifinal battle which motivated Betis to put up a tough fight against Barcelona. however, in this match I think that Barcelona will dominate the entire course of the match. my estimation, Barcelona will win this match with a score of 2-1.
I think just because they are missing Dembele doesn't mean that they are going to end up with a loss, doesn't mean they are going to get a win, but it also doesn't mean they won't lose if Dembele was there neither. It's football and you play it with 11 players, and just because you miss one player doesn't mean that you are going to suddenly su*k.

Haaland is a marvellous striker, he has already scored more than last years top goal scorer, and yet without him City still ends up winning games anyway. That's the type of situation good teams are in and that is why it matters. I believe that we should not be really expecting anything more from Barcelona or anything less.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 08:33:44 PM

I think just because they are missing Dembele doesn't mean that they are going to end up with a loss, doesn't mean they are going to get a win, but it also doesn't mean they won't lose if Dembele was there neither. It's football and you play it with 11 players, and just because you miss one player doesn't mean that you are going to suddenly su*k.
I agree with you when talking about the chances of both teams. Real Betis and Barcelona both have the chance to win and it depends on how they take their chances even if they don't play well.

As far as the first half went, Barcelona seemed to be in good control of this match. They tend to press Real Betis better and have some good chances, but unfortunately Pedri has not been able to maximize those opportunities. I believe Barcelona could score goals if they played more calmly and measuredly. For a while, the score 0-0 still lasted until 30 minutes of the first half.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 09:04:38 PM

Haaland is a marvellous striker, he has already scored more than last years top goal scorer, and yet without him City still ends up winning games anyway. That's the type of situation good teams are in and that is why it matters. I believe that we should not be really expecting anything more from Barcelona or anything less.
They are now again exploiting Gavi to get used to playing on the wing and the results are still not showing things that are good.
This first half seemed a bit monotonous because there haven't been any good opportunities so far, but there is still a big chance for Barcelona with their possession of the ball. The second half kicks off now and I expected some real changes from Xavi's scheme in this second half.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Raflesia

Activity: 2324
Merit: 562

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 09:08:37 PM

I agree with you when talking about the chances of both teams. Real Betis and Barcelona both have the chance to win and it depends on how they take their chances even if they don't play well.

As far as the first half went, Barcelona seemed to be in good control of this match. They tend to press Real Betis better and have some good chances, but unfortunately Pedri has not been able to maximize those opportunities. I believe Barcelona could score goals if they played more calmly and measuredly. For a while, the score 0-0 still lasted until 30 minutes of the first half.
For the first half both teams played with caution I think and it was quite boring.
Now that the second half has started, of course the hope is that one of the teams will start to make a breakthrough because indeed the dominance of Barcelona's ball possession and Betis' defense has made this less attractive considering that the ball is mostly played in the middle and so far the game has been minimal with opportunity.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
emrecemsan

Activity: 1624
Merit: 331

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 09:17:41 PM

Gavi is not a player who can fill Dembele's place in the same way. Because their skillsets are completely different. Dembele is more like a player who can take a big responsibility for the team to carry them to the victory. He is a very confident player due to having a great technique as well. Gavi is also a very skilled and promising player of course. But he is more like a team player. I mean he doesn't seem like he is the type he can do extra by himself but who knows maybe he can improve his game more in that way as well.

Dembele's absence is felt in this match. But I still believe in Lewandowski to do an extra job and bring the victory. I expect him to score the winning goal and Barcelona to win by 1-0.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 09:22:31 PM

The bookies predict Barcelona will win 3 points with a larger odds multiplication given to Real Betis.
The fact is that Barcelona really struggled to find goals in the match against Real Betis. Raphinha got the goal in the first half, but he was in an offside position so the goal was disallowed. While 0-0 lasted until the second half, and this match really had high tension.

As expected, against Real Betis was really difficult for Barcelona. I saw Pedri had several chances but they all failed. Even though both teams had quite a lot of time during the second half, but I don't think this is a match that has more than 2 goals in the end. If Barcelona wins, then they will only win 1 goal today.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
GiftedMAN

Activity: 798
Merit: 545

Leo is resting.

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 09:45:06 PM

It is not typical for Valencia to be so close from the relegation, just one point, but I would say the same about other teams with the same points Espanyol and Celta de Vigo (played well against Athletic last weekend), or Sevilla who is one point ahead. They are performing atypically bad but this bad streak can change at any time. That said, if Valencia managed to draw or even win Real Madrid tomorrow, we all would be surprised and it would be a hard setback for Madrid, but I think that they have more possibilities than we think.

That was a good step by Valencia and also the signature of an ex-player is something I love, who has good understanding and habits of the club and fans before now. I want to see them challenge Real Madrid tommorow and if in any way win Real Madrid during that game.

Tonight it's good to see Barcelona winning once again, extending the points to eight points above Real Madrid who are yet to play tommorow. It is also great that Lewandoski and Raphina are scoring. The good defense remains and praises to Xavi for the improvement

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Ryu_Ar1

Activity: 784
Merit: 615

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 09:46:58 PM

The fact is that Barcelona really struggled to find goals in the match against Real Betis. Raphinha got the goal in the first half, but he was in an offside position so the goal was disallowed. While 0-0 lasted until the second half, and this match really had high tension.

As expected, against Real Betis was really difficult for Barcelona. I saw Pedri had several chances but they all failed. Even though both teams had quite a lot of time during the second half, but I don't think this is a match that has more than 2 goals in the end. If Barcelona wins, then they will only win 1 goal today.
Now 3 goals have been scored in this match although one of Kounde's goals was scored against himself Smiley
His condition is now quite good and seeing from the current time the match is almost over because there are only a few minutes left in this match.
Barcelona now gets 3 more points and it will be very dangerous for Madrid if they have to lose full points in their meeting against Valencia tomorrow.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
indah rezqi

Activity: 1344
Merit: 852

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 09:48:46 PM

It seems that only Barcelona, ​​Napoli and Arsenal have actually managed to collect 50 points in 19 matches from 5 different domestic leagues. By this time Barcelona were 1-2 ahead of Real Betis, Raphinha and Lewandowski scored for Barcelona's victory, while Kounde scored an own goal. Barcelona will try to maintain this victory so that they actually lock up 50 points in 19 matches. The team's performance was absolutely outstanding even though they lost Dembele through injury.

Barcelona has become one of the title contenders this season after Xavi made his team rise since last season. This is really good because last season Real Madrid did not get strong competitor.

█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 09:59:11 PM

Sure, it is the right decision. They deserve to get a better coach to improve their position on the table. Moreover, Gattuso has bad stats during his management in Valencia. Just look at the table of La Liga, Valencia position is in 14th place now, surely it is not the position of a big club like Valencia. I don't know what Gattuso did on Valencia, but it looks not the right way. Gattuso didn't deserve to continue his career as Valencia coach, Valencia management must fire him and get a better coach for the replacement.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
BitcoinHunt3r
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1155

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2023, 09:59:20 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2023, 12:22:47 AM by BitcoinHunt3r

Now 3 goals have been scored in this match although one of Kounde's goals was scored against himself Smiley
His condition is now quite good and seeing from the current time the match is almost over because there are only a few minutes left in this match.
Barcelona now gets 3 more points and it will be very dangerous for Madrid if they have to lose full points in their meeting against Valencia tomorrow.

Good step from Barcelona, they did not waste opportunities when Madrid draw meaning the right time for Barcelona for further continue to collect points
And Madrid should not do a mistake again if they want to stay in the race, Madrid tomorrow against Valencia there is no other choice they have to win too
Because Barcelona as the main competitor continues to be consistent with a successive wins obviously not a good situation to compete.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 10:07:42 PM

Sure, it is the right decision. They deserve to get a better coach to improve their position on the table. Moreover, Gattuso has bad stats during his management in Valencia. Just look at the table of La Liga, Valencia position is in 14th place now, surely it is not the position of a big club like Valencia. I don't know what Gattuso did on Valencia, but it looks not the right way. Gattuso didn't deserve to continue his career as Valencia coach, Valencia management must fire him and get a better coach for the replacement.

He was not in Valencia for too long but indeed Gatuso could not turn on Valencia which indeed brought him to improve his performance but instead they were even lower because Gatuso failed even though maybe not all of this was the coach's fault when the team's performance decreased still in terms of coach's football was one of the first to be blamed. Now their condition is also a bit difficult because they will face Madrid in the midst of a change of coach.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
LGD2Business
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1508

View Profile
February 01, 2023, 10:11:21 PM

Good step from Barcelona, they did not waste opportunities when Madrid draw meaning the right time for Barcelona for further continue to collect points
And Madrid should not do a mistake again if they want to stay in the race, Madrid tomorrow against Valencia there is no other choice they have to win too

Barcelona won but it wasn't easy. Real Betis put a lot of pressure in the first half. They also got good positions, but they were weak on the last hit. Barcelona relaxed a bit after Raphinha's goal. When Lewandowski scored the 2nd goal, the match felt like it was over, but when Kounde scored an own goal, Betis felt hopeful again. Barcelona could have snatched the game much earlier. Anyway, they got an important 3 points in a difficult away game. Now the point gap is 8 and the pressure on Real Madrid has increased.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Pages: « 1 ... 1853 1854 1855 1856 1857 1858 1859 1860 1861 1862 1863 1864 1865 1866 1867 1868 1869 1870 1871 1872 1873 1874 1875 1876 1877 1878 1879 1880 1881 1882 1883 1884 1885 1886 1887 1888 1889 1890 1891 1892 1893 1894 1895 1896 1897 1898 1899 1900 1901 1902 [1903] 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 ... 3738 »
  Print  

Jump to: