Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think 40% bonus is too much for early Investors?  (Read 5965 times)
DR_Vladislav

Activity: 152
Merit: 7

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:27:55 AM

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?
This is depened on the time of reciving the token, some projects give this bonus but they lock the token and not send out for 6 mounths, and in this case the 40% bonus is not much. For price of token to drop so many factors play a rule
Like no buyer for the token when it hit exchange some bounty hunter sell fast and not hold, and some time team sell token in any price to get some funds.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:31:08 AM

40 percent is a decent amount of benefit to be given for early investors. I have seen icos giving much more to pre ico investors .but that is how it works as the project is not so sure of it will attract enough money.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 11:38:07 AM

Yup, 40% bonus for early investors are too much. They might cause dumps on the time of listing. But teams project sometimes lock their token in a short period of time for the price not to dump on the first day of listing. But I suggest that they decrease the bonus for early investors like 20% or less.

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:45:09 PM

Just don't give any bonuses at all! These bonus tokens will be dumped on the market and investors that paid the 'full price' without any bonus are left behind.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 04:20:44 PM

Of course, a 40% discount on tokens for early investors is a too big discount, and it is precisely this that most often gives early investors the opportunity to lower the price of the token when they enter the exchange. It is very sad that they attribute this to the participants of the bounty, they say that they lower the price. But alas, everything is to blame for the big discounts for early investors and funds. If I see such discounts in the project, I try not to participate in it.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:40:02 AM

buying a token at some benefit bonus is not a crime but they need to be lock for a particular period of time which will prevent them dumping the price and on bounty reward it happen in both side which might be a dump or not there fault too but in any way bear market still makes this unbearable  for all.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 03:40:16 AM

Offering huge percentages can affect the project along the way because this will allow few people to accumulate huge amount of the tokens and this can be dumped by these few people. Token sales must be structured in such a way that the tokens will not go to only a few number of holders. Very large number of holders is very necessary to enhance the trading of the coin (a good factor for a coin's survival) after it gets listed.

Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:01:02 AM

Yes, forty, and sometimes even a fifty percent bonus to early investors is too much. Such high interest rates stimulate both the purchase of new tokens and their quick sale immediately after their appearance on the exchange. Indeed, in this case, you can quickly double the amount of your money.
It seems to me that it would be much better and could effectively protect the token from a price drop if ICO teams began to pay at least a small passive income. Then it would not make sense to immediately chase the profitable sale of new tokens.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 06:41:53 AM

that quite high even for early investor. But not going to avoid if that high bonus is some ways to attract investor to invest on their project. but the problem whenever they want to sell it will sure make the price down. early investor for sure have more amount of token / coin than regular investor

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 06:57:07 AM

I don't believe the problem is the 40% bonus... first of all, most projects are already offering these discounts with some sort of lockup period or similar, secondly 40% crash is not so much taking into account the sort of crashes we have been witnessing...
And we also need to take into account that the reference price is just that... a reference price invented by the team, the real price will be determined by the market...
I think the main problem is that people are still just looking for the quick cash, just a very small percentage are serious investors... and also just a small percentage of projects are real projects with real products and capable teams...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:11:38 AM

offering large bonuses for project investors is very risky because that is the main reason why tokens when listing in stock prices fall sharply because early investors are dumping their tokens immediately. but related to the 40% bonus percentage for investors including standard bonuses.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 07:16:53 AM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?
Of course, this is a huge problem, because a lot of investors invest in various companies not for the sake of technology or any product, but in order to get a profit, and therefore many investors at the early stage buy tokens with huge bonuses and when these purchased tokens are listed at any exchange, a lot of investors immediately sell either all or some of the tokens, and of course this very often kills the price of various tokens too.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:09:15 AM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

no, i don't think that's too much of a discount.
the first investors also bear the greatest risk. Wink

disadvantage is of course a price dump that can arise as a result. but is not clear to me either because as a first investor i see this at least in the mid term and do not want to sell immediately with minimal profit. but of course anyone can do that as he would like.
Hazcat

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:51:48 PM

I think 40% is not high because there are projects where I know the bonus to 100% for early investors, moreover for private buyers, the bonus is much higher. That's the main reason why the listed token's price has dump, Investors should be wary of overly high bonus projects.

Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 01:41:37 PM

~
I'm not agreed some of your opinion, extra bonus is a free gift to who's support the project in the early stage. Some of people think this the reason for the tokens price dump while listed on exchange, most of them is blaming bounty hunter, but how come they don't blame the project owner? 40% bonus for early investor is not a big deal,  but it's must a potential project.
yes of course, this is my opinion and i'm not blame anyone about early investor bonus, but i don't agree when someone blame bounty hunter where the token already traded on exchange but the price are undervaued, this is not hunter fault

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
wywoc

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 04:54:07 PM

It's just the initial price for early bird. Discount is just a kind of promotion. And I think it's absolutely worth it for the investors to support the project from the early stages. But a lock-up period is needed to protect token's price.
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:59:32 PM

Giving bonuses to early investors is not a bad idea at all. Its a very good decision and it helps brings a lot of investors to to the project. The only issue which is not good here is giving out a huge 40% bonus to these early investors. Many of these early investors think about making money and not about the project and dump right away upon listing, so to me, 40% bonus is a bad decision.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 12:31:09 AM

That is a good bonus. Early investors are venture capitalists. Maybe their money will lose all if investing in scam projects. And 40% bonus is a good reward for them if the project is successful

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 04:58:40 AM

I think 40% is not high because there are projects where I know the bonus to 100% for early investors, moreover for private buyers, the bonus is much higher. That's the main reason why the listed token's price has dump, Investors should be wary of overly high bonus projects.

Obviously of the early investors get 30% or 40% bonus, then what is the need for them to wait until the ICO is completed? They can just dump their tokens and pocket this 40%. And trust me, 40% returns in one month time is not bad. You don't get such chances very often in the cryptocurrency market. If I was one of the guys who got the 40% bonus, then I'll be dumping the tokens as soon as I can.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 05:03:11 AM

The only intention of these kind of projects is just sell as much as you can and run away with all the money raised.SO avoid investing on useless projects because they got huge discounts which will only hurt the investors later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: