Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think 40% bonus is too much for early Investors?  (Read 5965 times)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:24:07 AM

in my opinion if the investor is given a bonus of up to 40% then this is a big bonus because it can make prices drop dramatically after the first listing is done,. and it is unfortunate if it falls on the market, bounty hunters are always blamed .. even though bounty participants are only given 1% to thousands of participants from all the coins that were created,. and the coin creators or developers should be able to review the amount of the bonus given to investors.
I think a bonus of 40% is normal in IEO or ICO because it requires trust to invest in the beginning and maybe the project gives a bonus of 40% so investors will invest their money in their project. And when tokens/coins list at exchangers, investors will surely sell their bonuses to get profit

Usually tokens are sold with a bonus of more than 40% of the few and no more than 2% of the allocation because the developer team has different sales periods and also with different bonuses. The 40% bonus might be big but in my opinion if the project is good for the long term, it won't have much effect on the market price because investors will definitely prefer to hold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 06:28:24 AM

Projects have their different methods they use or plan to use in their sales so i don't see 40% as a too high bonus but many who gave 40% are mostly in red now, only very few projects are standing strong after giving investors huge bonus in presales

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pham_Kinh_Kong

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 07:59:10 AM

In my opinion, the 40% bonus for early investors is too much and potentially breaks the token price. There are many cases where the token price has a problem right after listing on the exchange and that is why we should be more careful.
ProteinBar

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:03:32 AM

40% bonus is not too much for early investors. There are many incidents of tokens every time you go to an exchange but not always. Crypto market is a great opportunity if we are fast.  Roll Eyes
Apinya_Anong1111

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:06:52 AM

This market should reward more than 40% to meet. With the risks that can come at any time, the bonus must be high enough for everyone to take risks. I think the bonus needs to be 80% for early investors.  Smiley
tiang_tower

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:12:40 AM

40% bonus is not too much for early investors. There are many incidents of tokens every time you go to an exchange but not always. Crypto market is a great opportunity if we are fast.  Roll Eyes
True, for early investors, the 40% bonus doesn't look like much, but it is very enough to lure investors to invest from the start, and talk about opportunities in crypto, obviously we are required to do things faster.
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:27:35 AM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?

Bounty hunters cannot be blamed if prices fall after the initial listing. Tokens from bounty hunters are sometimes sent over 30 days after the initial listing and I think the price reduction has nothing to do with bounty hunters and I think it's because the project is not trusted by the market
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 09:41:26 AM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?

40%-50% discounts for the early investors play a negative impact on the coin price after it is listed in exchanges because investors getting huge discounts, try to sell it by doing average and hence price becomes down trend. Some one can say, bounty hunters dump the markets. I am not fully agree with this statements because they get only 0.5%- 2% of the total supply. Such low amount of tokens may have a rare chance to dump the market.
Jpt

Activity: 374
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:42:29 AM

I do not agree on more degree of bonus like 40 or 70 percent given to early investors. Every crypto project has their own strategy to attract investors. But in the end, this practice will end up in dumping price of coin upon hitting exchanges. Bounty hunters along are not blamed for dumping coins upon hitting exchanges. But high degree of bonus given during ICO plays a great role in this regard.
adjed

Activity: 400
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 03:13:58 PM

All these are just marketing gimmicks, the team set the price of the token and then claim to be giving40% bonus for purchasing the token, they could have just set the token as a lower price with no bonus, for example you see some projects giving 100% bonus, for example if the token price is $0.1 per token, they could easily have made it $0.1 with no bonus but a bonus sounds better for them because it makes people feel like they are actually receiving something extra for investing, only teams who don't care about a project would give that kind of bonus for purchasing the tokens because they are setting the price up to fall later and when I encounter such projects, I don't take them seriously.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:04:34 PM

All these are just marketing gimmicks, the team set the price of the token and then claim to be giving40% bonus for purchasing the token, they could have just set the token as a lower price with no bonus, for example you see some projects giving 100% bonus, for example if the token price is $0.1 per token, they could easily have made it $0.1 with no bonus but a bonus sounds better for them because it makes people feel like they are actually receiving something extra for investing, only teams who don't care about a project would give that kind of bonus for purchasing the tokens because they are setting the price up to fall later and when I encounter such projects, I don't take them seriously.
There is nothing wrong with the bonus, but it should be for very early investors and not for those people who buy tokens during a public sale. and also the tokens of people who received them with some kind of bonus should be frozen for a long time so that they do not disturb the projects team and do not reduce the price of a coin.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:15:34 PM

To make a holistic analysis and to say with confidence that someone got too much, we need to see the whole token / coin distribution scheme. But even without this, I think that 40% is a lot, a reasonable bonus now is 5-7%, as it seems to me.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 05:46:17 PM

The fact of the matter is that from 1% to 10% is allocated to the bounty, depending on the project, and early investors get the opportunity to buy tokens with a 40% discount, and sometimes more. And so, when the moment comes when the token or coin comes out on the exchanges, the first who sells them are the early investors and various funds. And as you rightly noted, only bounty participants are accused of falling prices. This is not fair, and I have already written about this many times. It is very bad that in this way admins of crypto projects deceive their ordinary users and ordinary investors.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 08:48:15 PM

To me I feel it's too much for investors and would attract much dump once listed on exchange, even if investors decides not to dump and the coins dumps, they will certainly mention investors which is the reason why there's much uncertainty, no trust and no transparency.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:11:09 PM

To me 40% bonus is more than too much for early investors, but I see it that the team uses it to attract investors to buy their token and with that you can imagine what will happen when the investors decides to sell of immediately when listed
qtronix

Activity: 596
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 10:21:33 PM

I don't think all the blame lies with early investors. The project team should understand what such generous giveaways can lead to and it could foresee that the price of their token could go down. Therefore, there is no fault of investors.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 24, 2019, 11:39:08 PM

I don't think all the blame lies with early investors. The project team should understand what such generous giveaways can lead to and it could foresee that the price of their token could go down. Therefore, there is no fault of investors.
But that is the worst bonus that i have ever seen in my life. That will always drain the market because those early buyers will always dump it. The team must think just give a small bonus is more than enough for the early buyers. investors don't need give away but they need to see a good improvement in the price of token.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:27:42 PM

I dont think bonus have too much affect to token price. Its depend on the project, if they do good marketing, good tech, good price... then the bonus rate would not so important. If a large community interesting on the project, then the price will decided by the crowd and bonus rate will be very small. Tongue

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 04:32:58 PM

I think it's not really too much, given the current market situation, not too many investors are interested in the per-sale of new projects. They only care about the IEO stage and buy it then dump at the exchanges. Even if the projects increase 50% bonus to per-sale investors I think it will not help too much because the investors do not want to risk for a long time.
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
December 25, 2019, 05:02:36 PM

I dont think bonus have too much affect to token price. Its depend on the project, if they do good marketing, good tech, good price... then the bonus rate would not so important. If a large community interesting on the project, then the price will decided by the crowd and bonus rate will be very small. Tongue
I disagree with your opinion Because, in my opinion the big or small bonus will certainly greatly affect the price movement in the market, when the token is listed, Because, in reality today many projects that offer large bonuses experience price dumps in the market, maybe for investors large bonuses is a profit so at least when the price of the token goes down, but they can still benefit from the bonus received, but for traders or investors who buy after the bonus period ends, of course they only get a loss when the price of the token dump, we can imagine if there are 100 big investors buy tokens in large quantities and of course plus a 40% token bonus and when tokens are listed on the market then they sell tokens simultaneously, will it not make a dump price?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: