Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:39:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think 40% bonus is too much for early Investors?  (Read 5965 times)
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:44:15 AM

I guess this is too much 40% bonus for the early investors, for sure when that token get listed let's expect the dump of the token. I think the team should have good marketing strategy so the token will recover it.

TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110
Merit: 2

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2020, 06:42:54 AM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?

It is high, keep it at most 30% bonus on good, innovative and sincere projects. Calibrating the tokenmoics of your token sale is extremely important to the project and its investors.

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
DavidMula

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:15:18 AM

It's high and it could make investors reckless after listing on an exchange because eventually if there's a good volume why won't they want to take maximum profit and in return infact ruin a project.
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:17:31 AM

yes in my opinion it is an amount that is too large so that it can cause dump because the wall doesn't care about price, they only care about the benefits of investment

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 07:18:18 AM

if there are projects that provide that much bonus at the beginning of the offer then it will certainly worsen the condition of the price when it enters the exchange place the price will fall because many will sell it at cheap prices, better bonuses for early investors should not be that much, above 20% already very high, investors also understand that when you get a lot of bonuses in the beginning, the price won't be expensive.
yep it can make price drop if most investors sell their bonus
but, we must to know that bonus aims for promoting its project
if the bonus cant attract investor, the project wouldnt be success getting money

I think 40% is good for first phase, then reduce in the next phase, etc
so, the project doesnt give flat 40$ bonus but reducing in every phase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 08:27:31 AM

yes in my opinion it is an amount that is too large so that it can cause dump because the wall doesn't care about price, they only care about the benefits of investment
Yes, if a bonus is given in the form of a token, then the potential price dump in the market is very open to occur, but if the bonus is given in the form of a cheap token price, then the potential price dump can still be retained or controlled, although this can also be occur.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:13:30 PM

In some cases where a token price crashes soon after listing on the Exchange, the blames has over time been attributed to the bounty hunters and sometimes to early investors that received certain bonuses.

Do you think 40% bonus for early investors is too much and capable of crashing token price?

I think giving out 40% is one of the marketing strategy of the project producer to certainly attract early potential investors to start up launching their project. I think it is just fair enough to give such bonus although it is quite big bonus that can cause to crash the token price as soon as the token have been listed on an exchange because surely early investors are just up into the profit of their investments and not certainly into the token itself which makes them to trade those bonus in terms of token at any price rate causing the dumping of the token's price value in the market causing bounty hunters to suffer because of this dumping. I think project creators must think of another way to give credentials to early investors rather than giving them incentives of 40% token bonus which they will just surely dump once the token have been listed. To avoid such, just think of another way to attract potential investors in a way that token price value will not be at stake. Surely there are lots of possible ways to give credits for potential early investors.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 04, 2020, 05:25:43 PM

If an specific investment promises you to get back 40% of your capital then you should feel it is very fishy. For me that kind of rewards that they are promising is really impossible because they say that it is guarantee and we can get it in short period of time. It is really fishy investment for me if an project offering high rewards in just a short span.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 09, 2020, 05:13:55 AM

I think giving out 40% is one of the marketing strategy of the project producer to certainly attract early potential investors to start up launching their project. I think it is just fair enough to give such bonus although it is quite big bonus that can cause to crash the token price as soon as the token have been listed on an exchange because surely early investors are just up into the profit of their investments and not certainly into the token itself which makes them to trade those bonus in terms of token at any price rate causing the dumping of the token's price value in the market causing bounty hunters to suffer because of this dumping. I think project creators must think of another way to give credentials to early investors rather than giving them incentives of 40% token bonus which they will just surely dump once the token have been listed. To avoid such, just think of another way to attract potential investors in a way that token price value will not be at stake. Surely there are lots of possible ways to give credits for potential early investors.
But they have nothing to offer to investors and they know it, if the project was really good then they will not have any need to give those bonuses since being invested in that coin for a low price will be good enough but since that is not the case they look for other ways to promote their coin among big investors.

And the only way they have found to attract investors is to give them a huge bonus, and even if they know this will crash the price in the future they do not really care since they got their profits already in the form of bitcoin and ethereum.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:42:34 AM

Yes, a big bonus is a trick for attracting new investors, but speaking of big bonuses for new investors or even more than 50% I think that's fine. because the most important thing in proyak is that reality isn't just about big bonuses. on the other hand the main problem is that many projects offer large bonuses just to lure investors, it's important for anyone to be more thorough and don't be tempted by projects that offer large bonuses.
A big bonus for early investors is normal in my opinion because it can be considered as an award or a reward in the form of returns for investors who are very early investing in the project when the project starts running an ICO to find funding and it can also be considered as thank you for the project to early investors.
gielbier

Activity: 914
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:58:11 AM

A 40% bonus is not large, because it's normal for early investors because a project must have a way to attract investors and this is one way to give a bonus. It's just that now it is very difficult to attract investors.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:51:17 PM

I see those bonuses as the best way to attract investors but to be honest, its a sham. If a project has value, investors would be the ones begging to fund it but there are too many shitty projects out there and the owners know this. So, they peg juicy bonuses to attract funding.

dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:27:25 PM

in my opinion it could have happened, if the project was promising and would get huge profits investors would usually buy coins / tokens owned by prize hunters at cheap prices, or it could be that prize hunters sell coins / tokens at very cheap affordable prices which causes broken market prices.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:32:22 PM

I believe it's very enormous and this could be the motivation behind why the price toward the start of the listing of the token or coin fell, however sometimes there are additionally ico and ieo who disseminate rewards a couple of months after their tokens are recorded on the trade yet the value is as yet dumping and as I would like to think this relies upon their undertaking not a reward factor
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:42:00 PM

Unfortunately, but very large bonuses began to be used by developers because of the bear market. Only the promise of high profit could attract investors. Unfortunately, this is a big mistake, because it causes an immediate decrease in the value of the token at the time of listing on exchange. With such large bonuses only early investors earn, and everyone else can only hope that the project will succeed and in the future their investment will pay off. In my opinion the chances should be equal for everyone and if project give any bonuses then 10% - 15% should be max.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:51:23 PM

Not so long ago, I would say that a bonus of 40% at the early stages of investment is too much, but after analyzing the situation on the crypto market and the projects in which I took part(there were several where I invested on pre-pre-sale), I can say that this is a payment for risk. But maybe I was too bad at choosing projects to invest in))
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:36:05 PM

personally I think 40% bonus for early investors is fair and not too much, but they (early investors) are the people who on average make the price of a coins/tokens fall because they immediately make a sale when the coins/tokens are already listed on an exchange, this habit that I don't like from most early investors.

johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:56:44 PM

Its too much for any project to giveaway more than 20% bonus to the early investors. These "Angel Investors" will sell as early as possible and if there was no lock in period then the coin will dump as soon as it hits the exchange. We have seen this happening in the past and still there are teams which give away more than 40% which is definitely not a good sign.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:06:45 PM

Not so long ago, I would say that a bonus of 40% at the early stages of investment is too much, but after analyzing the situation on the crypto market and the projects in which I took part(there were several where I invested on pre-pre-sale), I can say that this is a payment for risk. But maybe I was too bad at choosing projects to invest in))
40 percent is not too much if such a bonus is given when you are one of the first who invests in a project. these are very high risks and they should be adequately paid. Of course, the project team should ensure their risks too and freeze your tokens for a while, but I think that 40 percent is a normal bonus

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 06:12:14 PM

A 40% bonus is not large, because it's normal for early investors because a project must have a way to attract investors and this is one way to give a bonus. It's just that now it is very difficult to attract investors.
An investor will not feel special with the %40 bonus as an early bird on the pre-sale stage of the token sale, smart person understands also other investors will get the same treatment. The large bonus is the reason why a token is get dumped hard over and over after the listing on the first exchange.
In the start the traders were mad fool with that discounts and the price often dumped to the price which was for the early birds so now people do not rely on that but if it is an IEO on an exchange which have a good trade volume which can maintain the price to not dump then the investors love to buy at that much discount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: