Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:23:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big prize for 1 participant in a signature campaign?  (Read 975 times)
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 04:42:17 PM

in that case it think bounty manager will decrease the reward or on bad case it will cancel the signature campaign
if the total amount of pool send to 1 participant it going to dump whenever the coin hit market for sure

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:49:53 PM

Even the scam projects have many participants in their signature bounties, so there is no way to find a signature campaign nowadays with just one participant. But if this happened for some reasons, the bounty managers will reduce the pool allocated for this campaign, without any doubt.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 05:58:13 PM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
or maybe not at all,  for other reasons?
The scenario that you are describing is not very realistic, a project that still got the necessary funding, it did not scammed their investors and yet it got almost no promotion from bounty hunters, however believe it or not I saw a project long time ago that followed a very similar pattern and the developers were honest enough to distribute all the tokens to just a few bounty hunters, and in my opinion that is the correct thing to do if they tried to change the rules after the fact they will be no better than scammers in my mind.
callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:23:42 PM

Hello it is depend upon the company how much fund raise from investor there is very very big amount company pay you can't expect but for that you need to check properly
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:30:25 PM

if the bounty participant follows the rules and gets the full stake only by him, then the token is entirely his own. it's almost impossible if the bounty signature participant is only 1 or 2 people. definitely more than that.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 06:45:35 PM

The amount of tokens can either be small or huge, but I do not think that should be the maim concern of an astute bounty hunter, rather, it should be about the quality of the project. As a matter of fact, bounty campaigns are not really looking profitable. So if you see just one participant on a project, don't even bother yourself, it means the project is not good.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2019, 07:36:32 PM

I don't think any bounty will allocate such huge amount of tokens to only one participant. I know bounties who reduce the token allocation by half if they don't get the required number of people to join the bounty. The signature bounty is to create awareness about a campaign and I don't think only one participant can do all that.

Lanatsa

Activity: 2870
Merit: 657

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:45:36 PM

for example: prize allocation for a campaign (signature) is around 2,000,000 tokens and if the project only has 1 participant in the campaign (signature) and when the project has been completed or not scammed, is it true that the participant will get the sum of all tokens (signatures)?
Possible but with very low chances. Why? They wont consider on giving out the entire allocation for a single participant since they do know the potential or dumping with their coins on initial listing.They will surely adjust it according to their likes and it would really be a miracle if the project owners/team will consider out on giving all those allocation without any questions but so far i haven't seen such scenario after all these years been here on crypto space specially with bounties.Lastly, its hard to believe a specific bounty program do only have single participant because anytime hunter can see what project is good and not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 07:51:39 PM

This does not usually happen and in case it happens, the BM actually solves this by the phrase they used "We reserve the right to change rules at any time" I, personally, do not like this phrase but they can change the bounty pool in the case which participants for the bounty isn't that encouraging. This helps them to organize another promotion system.
Others also do state it that if members aren't up to a certain number, the pool will be changed. The fact is that no one is going to give the whole pool to one person, there will be change in terms by all means.
Sharon121212

Activity: 280
Merit: 215

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 08:10:23 PM

It's not to the project gains if the continue on a bounty with only one participant I have not yet seen such bounty, the only real action is for them to postponed the bounty or end it totally. One participant will not get them as much publicity as they need.
Like other comments they can re-brand the bounty itself to  align with the number of participants
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:41:00 PM

I would be highly suspicious of whatever project you're looking at if there's only one bounty campaign participant, as most of them around here have hundreds of participants by the time they're finished. As for whether or not that one person's going to receive all of the rewards allotted for the signature campaign, it likely varies by campaign but I imagine one participant's not going to get it all. Ideally the rest of it is kept for other promotional activities or is potentially burned so it can't be used in the future.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 09:42:03 PM

Signature campaign is one of the most sort for, so I doubt if it is possible to have just a participant. Also, owing to how video or YouTube campaign is, it is difficult to see just a participant. What am pointing out is that, it is not possible for a single participant to be in a campaign; even if it should occur then the allocation for that campaign will be reduced and moved to other campaigns the manager deem fit or send the token back to the pool. I believe the manager always know the right thing to do in this case.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 01:54:06 PM

Since you are questioning a project that has one participant (1) I think you need to check the signature that I am using, why? because in the campaign that I followed only I was a participant in it. I believe they are a legitimate project, team transparency is also real and their concept is very good. I am sure the project that I participated in will produce good results.
Ben Shedly

Activity: 242

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 10:48:03 PM

All right. However, I have never observed such situations. The less people participate in the subscription campaign, the less stacks will be earned and the more tokens will be paid per stack. So the more you can earn. So do not let anyone in those bounty campaigns where you participate)

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:35:25 AM

I think its not possible one participant will receive bounty total signature pool because you can see before everyone bounty if we got a good project then lot of people joining in signature. Basically my bitcointalk life I can't see one people joining signature and he/she received bounty signature full pool.
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:54:27 AM

I have heard of les than 20 participants but a single participant on a single project is next to impossible. but I saw some manager that too strict when choosing a participant when I checked their spreadsheets they only got a few participants on their signature campaign. if this was the case then it is possible.
tranduong123
Copper Member

Activity: 714
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 03:45:47 AM

I think this case will never happen, It is very unlikely that only one person will participate in the signature campaign, and if it happens, BM cannot let one person receive a prize too big, Bm can be converted to a fixed payout form,
Ccscopst

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:42:34 AM

be careful with a project scenario like that, it's clearly a red warning for you. according to common sense if a good project certainly has many participants. but if the project you mean has 1 participant, I doubt it.
aioc

Activity: 2940
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 06:50:48 AM

If they only attract 1 participants I doubt if the campaign is worth promoting at all, signature bounty hunters are always on the look for the best campaign and will leave a campaign right away, if they see a good one, but even if there is one participant I don't think they will send all that 2 million, they always have the option to change the rules and the allocation, so I believe they will practice that.

HK88

Activity: 193
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:13:01 AM

I just heard this time there is a project that only has one participant, isn't a project that has many participants also not necessarily successful? especially if the project only has 1 participant? I will not say that this project is a scam or all tokens will be distributed to 1 participant. what I will ask is whether the project you are referring to is still running?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: