Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:57:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💡[ANN] Gigajoule - Floating Solutions💡  (Read 2793 times)
motedtersbeat

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:57:22 PM

Electricity is basically a worldwide utility that is easily accessible to consumers. But when it comes to the energy industry as a whole, conditions turn into strict regulation, a monopoly, or even complete chaos. Electricity production itself is only half the battle — using existing networks, matching supply and demand and reducing greenhouse gas emissions from their production is a difficult task. Cool

It all depends on the country in which it will work. There are a lot of places in the world where the services of such power plants will be needed and the demand will be huge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ndepadonpros

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 09:46:25 AM

On the site I see that few tokens have been reserved . Tell me what it's for ? Do you have any major investors ?
alexdomjan

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:02:50 AM

Please tell me do you plan to work on the stock exchange or not ? Or crypto economy suits you quite well ?
shj111

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:19:27 AM

If the bounty program is active at the moment then I will definitely take part in it and buy tokens for me. So you can get tokens at the most favorable prices.

I would like to buy tokens on November 1 but the minimum Deposit amount seems a bit large for me. That is, 1000 dollars is not everyone can afford.
urprobatra

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:38:35 AM

At the moment, this is one of the most promising projects . That is, they will have a really working business and therefore tokens will be provided with a huge demand and it will be cool.
giacladerlet

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 10:55:48 AM

The fact that the project can be really in demand and that it will help people in Africa is cool. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.

For the long term it will be really cool and I am sure that I can support the project. But I think not all people are willing to invest for such a long time.

Listing on exchanges will be much earlier and you can make a profit in the near future. I. e. I think that after listing can be will do x2-X3

Maybe you're right and maybe not because the project will be launched only in 2023 and it needs to be understood now.
I mean that the maximum profit can be understood when the project starts its work.

In any case, the dividend yield will be astounding. And this means that investors will have a very good motivation for this.
CARDELL

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2019, 11:14:23 AM

Please tell me where you can read more about the partnership with Siemens and other partners ?
This is very important now.

As I understand it, Siemens will be the supplier of the turbines if the team can get enough funding.
Flyntz

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 11:36:10 AM

Will the project need to obtain any licenses and patents ?
I like the perspective of this project and it will be cool.
anrihabe

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:01:38 PM

The fact that the project can be really in demand and that it will help people in Africa is cool. I will continue to monitor the growth of this project.

For the long term it will be really cool and I am sure that I can support the project. But I think not all people are willing to invest for such a long time.

Listing on exchanges will be much earlier and you can make a profit in the near future. I. e. I think that after listing can be will do x2-X3

It will be just fine and I think that the profit can be obtained in January February.

A quick listing is a plus anyway and I'm sure I can buy some tokens for me. Since the profit can be obtained in a short time.

It will not make sense to sell tokens immediately after listing as you will not be able to receive dividends in this case.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 69

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 12:39:49 PM

Please tell me do you plan to work on the stock exchange or not ? Or crypto economy suits you quite well ?

Please see our road map and white paper.

Will the project need to obtain any licenses and patents ?
I like the perspective of this project and it will be cool.

Gigajoule is ready to implement three projects of 528MW each at various sites in Southern Nigeria, in close proximity to gas supply and electricity evacuation infrastructure.

Significant work has been completed at each of these sites to secure power generation licenses, confirmation of gas supply and electricity evacuation transmission studies. Additional work includes preliminary environmental approvals, floating plant and infrastructure design work, economic viability confirmation and the necessary precursor negotiations to secure the Power Purchase Agreement with the Federal Government.

Project funding is achieved by utilizing the following credit enhancements:

World Bank Partial Risk GuaranteeSiemens full Operating, Maintenance and Performance WarrantyLloyds of London Insurance

This amounts to over 1500MW installed capacity at a project cost of US$1.4bn (net) which is externally financed.

Siemens GT A65

We have spent four years developing three project sites which are capable of immediate
implementation, using the floating power plant technology on a bespoke basis.
Each project is designed for a 528MW installation. The technology is best-of-breed utilizing the Siemens GT A65, a 66MW gas turbine which is an aero-derivative engine commonly known as the Rolls Royce Trent with class-leading efficiency.

Over 30 years of research and development have gone into this package! As far as the reliability of the technology is concerned, the SGT-A65 has a continuous operating life of 50,000 hours (6 years) after which (in under 72 hours) the core of the turbine is removed and replaced. As a result of this reliability and the quick change-over time, Siemens, is able to provide a guarantee that the generating sets will be available to operate for the equivalent of 95% of all the hours in a twenty-year period. It can also be extended up to forty years.

Siemens is Corporate Operator, which in turn, also provides operational performance guarantees of fuel efficiency and the availability to generate power for 95% of the ‘24/365’ hours for at least 20 years.

The SGT-A65 can provide base-load power both to national electrical grids and for industrial applications!

Read more - on our website https://gigajoule.io/.

Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:34:32 AM

⚡️The gigajoule solution

Gigajoule Floating Solutions is an electricity generation company. It creates fully operational, gas-based power plants, floating on barges. It uses proven technologies together with Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain technologies to ensure the highest standards of quality and efficiency.  This takes a fraction of the time required for traditional land-based plants, yet rivals or surpasses them in efficiency, reliability and cost.

⚡️What do we offer?

📌Floating Power Plants (FPPs)

📌Natural gas-based power generation

📌Gas turbines mounted on barges

📌Can be deployed wherever there is access to the sea

📌Positioned in lagoons, rivers or harbours

📌Coupled to natural gas supply and the national transmission system.

⚡️Natural Gas as Feedstock

📌Cleanest of all carbon-based energy sources

📌Gas associated with oil production (as in Nigeria) or LNG (Liquid Natural Gas)

⚡️Siemens SGT-A65 Gas Turbines

📌State-of-the-art turbine technology

📌Aeroderivative engines

📌Modularized with generators and mounted in pairs on barges.

Gigajoule Floating Solutions is a modern high-tech solution that will be able to rapidly bolster the power generation worldwide with the help of unique floating plants.

Read more - on our website https://gigajoule.io

reuacithornvil

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 11:10:39 AM

It will not make sense to sell tokens immediately after listing as you will not be able to receive dividends in this case.

It is necessary to create demand in the token. To do this it is important to have a working and useful product. And only after that it is good to start listing Roll Eyes
Firstafergod

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 01:44:12 PM

It is to early speak about future listing. IEO will start in 70 days. After IEO will be a listign.
vesta

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 03:42:50 PM

Please tell me where you can read more about the partnership with Siemens and other partners ?
This is very important now.

As I understand it, Siemens will be the supplier of the turbines if the team can get enough funding.

Hope that everything will be OK with this project and it can collect enough money during IEO for the future development and realization of all planned ideas.
mightytavid

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:15:43 PM

In any case, the dividend yield will be astounding. And this means that investors will have a very good motivation for this.

It is good that investors will have dividend from the profit of the project. They will be interested in the development of the project and its results.
mightytavid

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 04:42:32 PM

It is a very good project. I hope team of the project will collect necessary sum for the development and realization of all ideas.
arluxvati

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

It is necessary carefully check everything. But i think that Gigajoule offers a good Floating Solutions.
Gigajoule (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 03:37:51 AM

It is necessary carefully check everything. But i think that Gigajoule offers a good Floating Solutions.

Thank you so much for your feedback!

Investment in the power generation sector has not achieved anything near its potential

180 trillion standard cubic feet proven gas reserves, yet only a fraction of this is used for power generation. To put this in perspective, 180 trillion SCF (Standard Cubic Feet) of natural gas can provide 45,000MW of power for 40 years. It is estimated that natural gas flaring associated with oil production expends far more natural gas than power generation.

So many developing countries, it is a tragedy that investment in the power generation sector has not achieved anything near its potential.

Advances in technology have improved the success rate of locating natural gas reserves. In Africa, it is often believed that only Nigeria has expansive gas reserves, however, according to a World Bank Report – Harnessing African Natural Gas, additional discoveries on both the east and west coast of the continent have ignited a lot of interest. Estimations on discovered resources in sub-Saharan Africa, put natural gas reserves at 359 trillion cubic feet.

Factors that are barriers to unlocking this potential are:
• Virtual absence of gas transportation infrastructure.
• Lack of investor appetite due to multiple risk concerns around the development of
infrastructure in these developing nations.

Gigajoule Floating Solutions is an electricity generation company. It creates fully operational, gas-based power plants, floating on barges. They can be used for continuous or ‘baseload’ operation, or intermittently as ‘peaking plants’, and can be fully operational within four to ten weeks after deployment.

This takes a fraction of the time required for traditional land-based plants, yet rivals or surpasses them in efficiency, reliability and cost.

Learn more  how we will implement  Gigajoule project on our website https://gigajoule.io/!

ronredupla

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:27:53 AM

On the site of Gigajoule there are a lot of information about advantages of the project. Also there are a lot of information in the news of the project and in white papers.
seogourcife

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 08:52:48 AM

Development of the project is very important. Without development the project will die, but without money development is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: