Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:13:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57650 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
loktang1125

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:01:49 PM

The dev has been excellent about addressing all concerns, but there are alot of jealous people bashing. Cantonese or Mandarin Who cares!!, just make it all english.... To the moon HKC. To the moon. I think this one will be very big once it hits poloniex.
so hong kong coin but not for hong kong people
good logic lol

I am Hong Kongese but I know that the currency in Hong Kong must obtain authorization be Hong Kong Monetary Authority .ALL the people will use Traditional Chinese Character
not Simplified Chinese Character. Can see this dev is full of howlers.Can not be trusted!!!
  記住唔好放過任何人以香港名義搵錢
話gogogo果堆全撚部都係newbie
coin123123

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:02:29 PM

coin deos not have to be released from hong kongeese to be for hong kong,

as soon as source released people can take over and remake this right way if this coin has future.
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:04:43 PM

The dev has been excellent about addressing all concerns, but there are alot of jealous people bashing. Cantonese or Mandarin Who cares!!, just make it all english.... To the moon HKC. To the moon. I think this one will be very big once it hits poloniex.
good logic lol

I am Hong Kongese but I know that the currency in Hong Kong must obtain authorization be Hong Kong Monetary Authority .ALL the people will use Traditional Chinese Character
not Simplified Chinese Character. Can see this dev is full of howlers.Can not be trusted!!!
  記住唔好放過任何人以香港名義搵錢
話gogogo果堆全撚部都係newbie

I agree Angry
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:04:49 PM

good logic lol

記住唔好放過任何人以香港名義搵錢
話gogogo果堆全撚部都係newbie
lets go hawks  Grin

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
eeaweeaws

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:06:26 PM

coin deos not have to be released from hong kongeese to be for hong kong,

as soon as source released people can take over and remake this right way if this coin has future.
so wrong words,wrong chinese introduction
named as "Hong Kong" coin and not for hong kong Roll Eyes
Rexthewounder

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

good logic lol

He said there will be an IP protected HK faucet for only HK people. I don't see how its not for HK people if only HK people can get it.

I see this type of thing with new coins, always people who want to bash.    Cheesy
loktang1125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:08:48 PM

lets go hawks  Smiley
eeaweeaws

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

good logic lol

He said there will be an IP protected HK faucet for only HK people. I don't see how its not for HK people if only HK people can get it.

I see this type of thing with new coins, always people who want to bash.    Cheesy
seems like you cant answer any more question Roll Eyes just go fuck youself newbie,or i should call you the dev Huh Roll Eyes
loktang1125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:10:57 PM

good logic lol

seems like you cant answer any more question Roll Eyes just go fuck youself newbie,or i should call you the dev Huh Roll Eyes
香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?
yanlap

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:11:16 PM

If you want to create in Hong Kong coin, you need to come to Hong Kong to hold a public information,
This relates to Hong Kong's reputation, not a person you decide Angry
blaFrog

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

你老母香港幣唔係俾香港人!  Grin
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:12:59 PM

good logic lol

I see this type of thing with new coins, always people who want to bash.    Cheesy

Mainlander vs Honk Konger fight  Grin. Seriously tho, if there will be an HK faucet protected by IP, It doesn't matter if the dev is using Mandarin or Cantonese.  The Dev seems legit, and helpful.

DEV you should make a community thread for people to post unrelated stuff.

I think this coin will be the next auroracoin, I am going to be making a thread about my prediction.
blaFrog

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:17:53 PM

good logic lol

I see this type of thing with new coins, always people who want to bash.    Cheesy

Mainlander vs Honk Konger fight  Grin. Seriously tho, if there will be an HK faucet protected by IP, It doesn't matter if the dev is using Mandarin or Cantonese.  The Dev seems legit, and helpful.

I think this coin will be the next auroracoin, I am going to be making a thread about my prediction.

He's not even a mandarin speaker, probably not a chinese. It's translation. Wrong grammars.
eightspaces

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:19:04 PM

ROFLMAO.  reboot your brain dude
yanlap

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:19:58 PM

good logic lol

He's not even a mandarin speaker, probably not a chinese. It's translation. Wrong grammars.

Same comments
eeaweeaws

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:20:26 PM

good logic lol

time for medication bro...
HongKongCoin (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:26:46 PM

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-hkc-hongkong-coin-a-revolution-for-the-hong-kong-market.282947/page-8

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

The Dev seems legit, and helpful.

LOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOOLLOOOOOO LLOOOOOOLLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

You will be reported if you continue to post with oversize text. It ruins the thread. Your post has been minimized to an appropriate size.

A community thread will be created for all questions and other comments not related to announcement.
loktang1125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:31:15 PM

link or mother
yanlap

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:31:57 PM

link or mother

相認啦 巴打 Grin
eeaweeaws

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:32:54 PM

我要FATHER得唔得 Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: