Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:53:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:40:29 PM

I'm an American and you're right. As a culture, we tend to worship money.

That's why I'm so impressed with the price action on Bittrex today.

Look at that last order for 100,000. That guy made over $12 USD. Considering the blocks are still over 6K in size, people have to be literally STUPID or out of their minds not to mine this one.

I guess the fact it's Sha256D may stop some of them. But considering the crap that gets mined around this forum, there's no question HKC is going to soar.

Heck, people who don't mine should BUY as much HKC as you've been stealing Lil Buddy. They would be rich!

You can buy HKC here: https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC

Or you can mine it here: http://hkc.majorminers.com/

Such a solid value and and undervalued currency. And don't accept substitutes or imitations. There's a lot of jealousy over Hong Kong Coin, and these folks are just disgruntled and trying to take the shine off Team HongKongCoin.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fontline

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:53:30 PM

just signed up at bittrex 2 days ago. actually a nice small exchange. i like smaller exchanges to buy some intresting new coins at the low but some small exchanges are kind of fraud.

also mined a bit at majorminers pool. everything working fine. but i would like to see some more pools coming up. spread the hash and more people coming in. hope hkc doenst get bad rep just because guys like cryptobuddy. he must be the most spamming person on bct Smiley

as far as i can see hkc is stable and i'm taking my seat
also trying to mine some more when the attention is small Smiley

OPAL: oaRVkQHKTK6B6o3kriBJnYXz2EMrkPKDUq
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:59:13 PM

just signed up at bittrex 2 days ago. actually a nice small exchange. i like smaller exchanges to buy some intresting new coins at the low but some small exchanges are kind of fraud.

also mined a bit at majorminers pool. everything working fine. but i would like to see some more pools coming up. spread the hash and more people coming in. hope hkc doenst get bad rep just because guys like cryptobuddy. he must be the most spamming person on bct Smiley

I am sure more pools are closing. There are only 3 pools at this moment.  One has "0" miners. One has only 3 miners. Only majorminer's pool left.

Very soon.. no more left.

LOL
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:08:43 PM

I am sure more pools are closing. There are only 3 pools at this moment.  One has "0" miners. One has only 3 miners. Only majorminer's pool left.

Very soon.. no more left.

LOL

Pools fail for all kinds of reason. You may not know this but there are many 'parasite pools' running on Bitcointalk that rape as many coins as they can and leave. They kill the coin development because they were just there to grab coins. I'm not pointing fingers but how can any pool charge 'NO FEES' and make money? LOL. Even a 1% is not much if the currency is a dud.

I've learned my lesson lately and only support launches that have a future. That means I have to trust the dev. This dev - our Dear Leader as I call him - paid me a handsome bounty (as did another guy who interested in the project) to setup the pool. Since then, the Dear Leader has proven his honesty and integrity on several occasions.

He is not stealing from the project and did not do some crazy pre-mine. There are big plans in store for HKC. The project will continue to grow. Although I'm a 'bounty hunter' and 'mercenary' in this case who is working for the team, when they hired me on to the project they brought in someone with real commitment.

I've had it with Shit-Coin launches. I'd rather help build this coin then rush off to the next Shit-Launch.

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:14:11 PM

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:22:55 PM

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL

I guess. But I'm not a scammer and I was calling YOU nuts  Grin

You're definitely not doing things correct. Have you honestly ever won an argument acting like a crazy person in real life?

What happens is this - even if your points are valid - you get on people's nerves when you're too 'over the top.'

I can see that basically NO ONE has joined you today. Even your girlfriend 'Dirty Irene' - who told the Dear Leader to 'eat shit' has taken the day off. That can't be a good sign for Team AntiHongKongCoin.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:25:52 PM

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL

I guess. But I'm not a scammer and I was calling YOU nuts  Grin

You're definitely not doing things correct. Have you honestly ever won an argument acting like a crazy person in real life?

What happens is this - even if your points are valid - you get on people's nerves when you're too 'over the top.'

I can see that basically NO ONE has joined you today. Even your girlfriend 'Dirty Irene' - who told the Dear Leader to 'eat shit' has taken the day off. That can't be a good sign for Team AntiHongKongCoin.

Do you know why I could be so persistent to want people know HKC is a SCAM? It is because of the existence of you and HKC dev. What you have been saying has become a good source of energy to support to me to do what I believe is correct.

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:32:31 PM

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.

cryptobuddy that's actually you
deleting post in the anti thread and adding the same just for bumping the thread is a fair thing?
lying about the coins coingen source is a fair thing?

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:34:40 PM

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.

deleting post in the anti thread and adding the same just for bumping the thread is a fair thing?

zsnorbi, Oh..sorry ..  I have forgotten to name you and other HKC teamates. You all have been giving me energy to continue. THANKS!
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:37:27 PM

zsnorbi, Oh..sorry ..  I have forgotten to name you and other HKC teamates. You all have been giving me energy to continue. THANKS!

I am not related at all to hk team. but watching your insanity makes me angry that this forums doesnt has some kind of rules to ban persons like you.
And i don't support lies.
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:38:57 PM

And make no mistake, other pools will RUSH IN and follow - because following is what they do. They'll post their Big-Head Pictures and search for miners. I'll stay committed to the cause, just like you my Lil Buddy. We're not that different - you and I - expect that you're nuts and I'm not  Grin

It is very common that SCAMMER will call those people doing correct things are NUTS!  LOL

Do you know why I could be so persistent to want people know HKC is a SCAM? It is because of the existence of you and HKC dev. What you have been saying has become a good source of energy to support to me to do what I believe is correct.

From what you said, we all understand your personality.  You are a wolf wearing a lamb clothes.

Actually I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing - that's why I recognize other wolves immediately. You're a 'Lone Wolf' Lil Buddy. Everybody has heard your side of the story.

But the reality shows that the HKC market on Bittrex is firming up VERY nicely for a new altcoin. The market gets to decide - and the market has decide you're full of crap and that Team HongKongCoin is beating the hell out of Team AntiHongKongCoin.

Now I hear you're even censoring comments in your threads! You've outdone yourself  Grin

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:41:09 PM

Cryptobuddy, a couple of suggestions:

Read a book on psychology, and it will really help your trolling efforts. As stated, you have gone way overboard, so you no longer look like a sane person with actual concerns. You look like, well, what you are, an insane troll ... so even valid concerns are overlooked due to your outlandish claims. Posting in multiple threads, nonstop, makes you look like someone being paid to do this, someone with an ulterior motive, or someone who is simply insane.

The weird thing is, every time you post you bring these threads to the top, so people who may not even know about the coin, nor would invest in it, now are more likely to do so. If you simply did nothing at all, you probably would have been better off.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:43:38 PM

Actually I'm a wolf in wolf's clothing - that's why I recognize other wolves immediately. You're a 'Lone Wolf' Lil Buddy. Everybody has heard your side of the story.

But the reality shows that the HKC market on Bittrex is firming up VERY nicely for a new altcoin. The market gets to decide - and the market has decide you're full of crap and that Team HongKongCoin is beating the hell out of Team AntiHongKongCoin.

Now I hear you're even censoring comments in your threads! You've outdone yourself  Grin

LOL..... Alone not Alone, doesn't matter .. The guy who was trying to warn everybody VISACOIN was a scammer was working alone, too!    Grin
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:44:42 PM

Most school shooters are working alone too - there's a reason for that. Nobody wants to be standing around a crazy when the shooting starts  Grin

zsnorbi

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:47:11 PM

LOL..... Alone not Alone, doesn't matter .. The guy who was trying to warn everybody VISACOIN was a scammer was working alone, too!    Grin

How is your insane brain capable to compare an ipo scam to a fairly launched coin?
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:47:16 PM

Cryptobuddy, a couple of suggestions:

Read a book on psychology, and it will really help your trolling efforts. As stated, you have gone way overboard, so you no longer look like a sane person with actual concerns. You look like, well, what you are, an insane troll ... so even valid concerns are overlooked due to your outlandish claims. Posting in multiple threads, nonstop, makes you look like someone being paid to do this, someone with an ulterior motive, or someone who is simply insane.

The weird thing is, every time you post you bring these threads to the top, so people who may not even know about the coin, nor would invest in it, now are more likely to do so. If you simply did nothing at all, you probably would have been better off.

Don't tell him the strategy - every time he posts HKC goes up  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:48:34 PM

Most school shooters are working alone too - there's a reason for that. Nobody wants to be standing around a crazy when the shooting starts  Grin

What you all are saying is to try to make me feel desperate and stop. I could tell you. This is just opposite. Because of you guys, I will continue to do what I believe is correct.

At least I have tried my best to save the fame of Hong Kong. I won't regret at the end.
Azeh

Activity: 441

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:50:46 PM

Ha...Cryptobuddy...making quite a name for himself as the resident jackass on the forums.  He's probably some moron in his mom's basement with no life spamming forums with nonsense.

He must not have a job because he's literally posting 24 hours a day.  Must take breaks every 5 minutes between League of Legends matches to post...LOL
zsnorbi

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:51:39 PM

What you all are saying is to try to make me feel desperate and stop. I could tell you. This is just opposite. Because of you guys, I will continue to do what I believe is correct.

At least I have tried my best to save the fame of Hong Kong. I won't regret at the end.

I told you already that you are the one ruining the fame of Hong Kong. LOL
majorminers

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:53:26 PM

Why would I want you to stop? I haven't laughed so hard since I watched Three Locos 'Neato' video.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: