Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:15:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kufan

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:50:03 PM

As this buddy said, in HK, the Regional flag and regional emblem can't be used  without the director of administration's admit. So maybe the dev should be concerned about this problem. 

估唔到BTT咁多自己人  有冇人英文好D 可以翻譯我下面個段說話比呢D冒牌既人知 唔該佢地呃人前都做D資料搜集,仲話自己團隊有核心香港人 我都係今日聽朋友講,平時冇玩BTT,所以特登開個AC上來支持你地!

按照法例規定,區徽必須依據規定製造,此外,任何商標廣告也一概不可展示區徽。而未經行政署署長批准,所有人亦不可以在任何行業、職業或專業中展示區徽。所有非官方機構的標識、印章或徽章亦同樣不可使用區徽的樣式。未經批准而私自違反上述規定,即屬違法。任何人公開及故意以焚燒、毀損、塗劃、玷污、踐踏等方式侮辱國旗、國徽、區旗或區徽,即屬違法。國旗、國徽、區旗或區徽或其圖案得展示或使用於商標或廣告。此外,國旗或其圖案不得展示或使用於私人喪事活 ,國徽或其圖案不得展示或使用於日常生活的陳設或布置私人慶弔活動任何人違反這些條文即屬違法。

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:54:42 PM

估唔到BTT咁多自己人  有冇人英文好D 可以翻譯我下面個段說話比呢D冒牌既人知 唔該佢地呃人前都做D資料搜集,仲話自己團隊有核心香港人 我都係今日聽朋友講,平時冇玩BTT,所以特登開個AC上來支持你地!

按照法例規定,區徽必須依據規定製造,此外,任何商標廣告也一概不可展示區徽。而未經行政署署長批准,所有人亦不可以在任何行業、職業或專業中展示區徽。所有非官方機構的標識、印章或徽章亦同樣不可使用區徽的樣式。未經批准而私自違反上述規定,即屬違法。任何人公開及故意以焚燒、毀損、塗劃、玷污、踐踏等方式侮辱國旗、國徽、區旗或區徽,即屬違法。國旗、國徽、區旗或區徽或其圖案得展示或使用於商標或廣告。此外,國旗或其圖案不得展示或使用於私人喪事活 ,國徽或其圖案不得展示或使用於日常生活的陳設或布置私人慶弔活動任何人違反這些條文即屬違法。

Similar translation found from a government website:

Prohibition on Certain Uses of the Flags and Emblems

National and regional flags or emblems which are damaged, defiled, faded or substandard must not be displayed or used.

The national and regional flags or emblems must be manufactured in accordance with their specifications set out in law.

The national and regional flags or emblems or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements. In addition, the national flag or its design must not be used in private funeral activities, and the national emblem or its design must not be used in furnishings or ornaments in everyday life, or private activities of celebration or condolence. It is an offence to use the flags or emblems contrary to these prohibitions.

The national and regional flags or emblems or their designs must not be used in connection with any trade, calling or profession, or the logo, seal or badge of any non-governmental organization, except with the prior approval of the Director of Administration. Prior application to the Director of Administration on the use of the national and regional flags or emblems or their designs should be made in writing to the following address -

Source: http://www.protocol.gov.hk/flags/eng/proh/

I love all those benevolent active members here blaming the dev.

We all misunderstand them. They just don't want the dev to be sent to jail ... Smiley
kufan

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:02:01 PM

from the reply , i know the truly hkc will become a strong one. but is this one  the truly one?

i would like the dev to answer our question below.

have a good night if you are in utc8.
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:18:46 PM

from the reply , i know the truly hkc will become a strong one. but is this one  the truly one?

i would like the dev to answer our question below.

have a good night if you are in utc8.
haha of course they are not in the timezone of Hong Kong.

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
RobRoy

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:48:13 PM

Hi all!

new p2pool:

http://coinminer.net:20000/
fee: 0.5%

Happy mining!

now fee: 0.1%
check: http://coinminer.net:20000/fee
majorminers

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:52:21 PM

Let's hope the dev doesn't get shot down in Hong Kong air space when he's air dropping the paper wallets.  Grin

sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:56:53 PM

I mine two days.All my coins are disappeared when I restart wallet.Wallet was encrypt and beckup.What is goin on?
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:15:13 PM

http://forum3.hkgolden.com/view.aspx?message=5002388&page=2&highlight_id=0
巴打幫手推下post
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:16:38 PM

I mine two days.All my coins are disappeared when I restart wallet.Wallet was encrypt and beckup.What is goin on?
:)nice one
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:27:04 PM

Probably you were on a fork. It happens if you solo with a lot of hashpower on a new coin
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 01:31:55 AM

will wait for the good News, the price is a little sad now!!!
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 03:45:18 AM

As expected. This is because the Dev hasn't tried to answer questions from the HK'ers.

Here are the key problems of HongKongCoin

1) Developing team very likely not coming from HK, I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

2) 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

3) Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

4) Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

5) No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

6) Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

7) Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

I look forward to feedbacks from the coin developers on my points raised here.

Although my presence seems to be offensive.... in contrast, proper answers of my questions should help to promote the HKC.

HKC Dev, please answer the questions and concerns from HK'ers. Furthermore, please tell us whether there are any representatives from HK in the HKC dev team.
kufan

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 04:38:02 AM

i am in favour of you.
Actually, the dev  can built a ture team include hker to do it . in this post ,there are so many choice .
many thing can work if the dev struggle to make it a popular coin.

As expected. This is because the Dev hasn't tried to answer questions from the HK'ers.

1) Developing team very likely not coming from HK, I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

2) 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

3) Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

4) Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

5) No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

6) Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

7) Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

Although my presence seems to be offensive.... in contrast, proper answers of my questions should help to promote the HKC.

HKC Dev, please answer the questions and concerns from HK'ers. Furthermore, please tell us whether there are any representatives from HK in the HKC dev team.
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:58:51 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:23:07 AM by coinsfuture

1. The dev does not have to respond to any of your invalid questions. Your arguments are so Xenophobic, its ridiculous.

The faucet method of distribution was explained on the website. He wanted exchanges to be the primary method of transfer. If you do not like his method of distribution, Do not buy the coin. Do not mine the coin.

New york coin, doesn't even have a faucet, it is only going to miners. Yet, you don't see any new yorkers complaining. Why do you have such a xenophobic mentality?

2. The faucet serves more as a limited promotional tool. As for auditing the faucet. It is only 2.5%, even if the dev held it for development expenses it would not be much. People have already stated that they have successfully recieved coins from the faucet. No one has complained that they could not.  The signs point to legitimacy.

The dev has spent more on servers and development time than those coins are even worth. He is doing us a favor.

3. Another baseless argument. It is not the developers job to teach people about cryptocurrency.

4. Every distribution method has flaws. Per IP/once per 24 hours is valid ( similar to fair coin, except limited to Hong Kong), it may not be perfect but it is more valid than many other types of distribution i have seen.

5. Already answered

6. If it is so what, the dev has a right to create a novelty coin. It is a free world. Out of all of the Country coins, this dev is the only one that has distributed coins. If you have a better method - then go and create your own coin. There are over 10 USA described coins. No one is complaining in those threads. No one is asking the questions you are asking, because they believe in freedom. Anyone can create a USA coin without discrimination.

7. This is the only argument you have that might have merit.

Many other companies sell merchandise featuring the symbol.
https://www.google.com/search?q=hong+kong+shirts&oq=hong+kong+shirts

The dev has used an interpretration of the symbol, which might invalidate your argument. But it would be prudent for them to create an alternate logo just in case there is a problem.

I have been watching this thread, and have seen so many attacks against the only country coin dev that actually delivers. HKC coin is the first country coin with valid distrbution.

If you do not like HKC, then build your own coin. Until then leave the hard working developer alone.

DEV please let this idiot talk all he wants. Ignore this guy and continue your hard work. You have support
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:14:42 AM

I have made a ticket in Poloniex to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

HongKong brothers, please come to support by post

http://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/1198
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:25:47 AM

I have made a ticket in Poloniex to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

You do plan to go after NYC coin, Aur, SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, Silicon Valley Coin, etc etc., right? I mean, you seem so eager to go after the one that actually is delivering coins to people, you really will want to go after the ones that have no feasible plans for distribution, right?

And Poloniex isn't probably what you have to worry about. If a chinese exchange picks this up, it may do very well.
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:31:28 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 07:47:18 AM by coinsfuture

pathetic nationalistic/racist nonsense
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:48:12 AM

DON'T List HongKongCoin (a fake HK coin) for Exchange

I have made a number of tickets in Different Exchange Markets to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

HongKong brothers, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex

Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20vx05/dont_listsupport_hongkongcoin_a_fake_hk_coin_in/

Mintpal
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=view&number=767275&hash=66aaab96b2ba6b212465f527693b1728

Cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/117902
alope

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:49:37 AM

我覺得開發團隊應該係呢個POST其他人分身中,唔該 有冇人翻譯下我以下內容:我覺得開發團隊不尊重香港,根本就開發這個作品成為搖錢樹,為什麼我們要在這個線程反對,就是因為他們用了香港作為此
錢幣主體未得到香港用家認同.這個POST有一批人在極力維護,難道在維護的那群人身在的社會都不認同誠信的重要? DEV開帖時講明團隊有核心香港人,這根本是天大的笑話.你的技術不是我關註的問題,但你的誠信是香港人所關注的.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 07:53:10 AM
Last edit: March 20, 2014, 08:17:54 AM by cryptobuddy

DON'T List HongKongCoin (a fake HK coin) for Exchange

I have made a number of tickets in Different Exchange Markets to ask them not to list HongKongCoin for exchange.

Hong Kong brothers and sisters, please visit the following links to support my post!

Poloniex

Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/20vx05/dont_listsupport_hongkongcoin_a_fake_hk_coin_in/

Mintpal
https://support.mintpal.com/index.php?module=tickets&sec=view&number=767275&hash=66aaab96b2ba6b212465f527693b1728

Cryptsy
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/117902
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: