Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:52:05 AM

Whoa seems there's a war going on between whether this coin is legit or not...

Just read through them and in a neutral-tone, I'm highlighting some logic flaws that some of you are making.

Logic Flaw#1 - If the dev is not a true Hong-Konger, he/she must be a SCAMMER...if that's true then that would be a "racist", "discrimination", or "personal attack", and has no regards to the legitimacy/development of this coin.

Logic Flaw#2 - Must one know how to read/write traditional/simplified Chinese to be a dev/starter of this coin? One must be a true Hong-Konger to start a crypto-project?

If this is true, this is equivalent that all startups/businesses in Hong Kong can only be started by real Hong Kongers....or Hong Kongers that can only write/read fluently in traditional chinese...which is pure discriminating bias as there are also a lot of Hong Kongers who have lived abroad or studied locally at an English school.

What I see so far

The dev has admitted his/her mistakes of deleting some of the comments, and he/she is making progress in adding additional languages to the website, and adding them into exchanges, and though I am not certain of the future of this coin, we ought to respect his efforts and not hijack the thread claiming it is an outright scam. Real Hong-Kongers give people a chance to prove their worthy which we will see soon enough.

I think I was the first person mentioned the text and logo he used in this thread. I did not say he is not allowed to create a HK coin. I just said I think the dev is not an Hong Kong origin?
He immediately removed my post, and all my posts asking "why" (of course others too). He scared the hell out someone knows he is not HKer or Chinese?

Why he apologized and not delete posts after all?
Because someone posted the archive site.
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-hkc-hongkong-coin-a-revolution-for-the-hong-kong-market.282947/

Keep defending the dev, maybe you are the dev? You registered on March 17th 2014.
No racist or personal attacks from me at least, it's simply not a professional dev, truth liar, can't be trusted.

If the dev not from HK, why he created a HK coin? Why didn't he create his country coin? It's shame if this is scam coin for Hong Kong People.
Rexthewounder

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:52:08 AM

Just read through them and in a neutral-tone, I'm highlighting some logic flaws that some of you are making.

Logic Flaw#1 - If the dev is not a true Hong-Konger, he/she must be a SCAMMER...if that's true then that would be a "racist", "discrimination", or "personal attack", and has no regards to the legitimacy/development of this coin.

Logic Flaw#2 - Must one know how to read/write traditional/simplified Chinese to be a dev/starter of this coin? One must be a true Hong-Konger to start a crypto-project?

If this is true, this is equivalent that all startups/businesses in Hong Kong can only be started by real Hong Kongers....or Hong Kongers that can only write/read fluently in traditional chinese...which is pure discriminating bias as there are also a lot of Hong Kongers who have lived abroad or studied locally at an English school.

What I see so far

The dev has admitted his/her mistakes of deleting some of the comments, and he/she is making progress in adding additional languages to the website, and adding them into exchanges, and though I am not certain of the future of this coin, we ought to respect his efforts and not hijack the thread claiming it is an outright scam. Real Hong-Kongers give people a chance to prove their worthy which we will see soon enough.

I would say if you really want to start a crypto project related to Hong Kong, better understand the nature of it and do some research first.

Response to #1: No one cares if the dev did not write in Chinese. It's okay to just use English and i guess no people would rage against them. To my understanding, the paragraph is just like a simple translation and isn't readable at all. Even the description in English isn't true at all LoL. It is understandable why people would call it a scam.

Response to #2: Similar to #1, the points why people rage against them, IMO, are simply becoz they do not show respect at the very beginning and just want to earn quick bucks from the project. Think about if you are surrounded by a bunch of Korean/Chinese and they talked in front of you with Korean/Mandarin, what would you feel? Another example: it's ridiculous for someone who says people lived in the Upper East Side need money because they are very poor. Again, people are happy to accept it if they really spend time to do some research. e.g. what official language does Hong Kong use. Why HK people need a crypto besides BTC (even the monetary system in HK is awesome?)... It's not about who starts the coin. It's about the effort they put.  

Additional response: i understand why some people would call it scam (IMO to certain extent). Some people just simply asked how they can claim the coins and their comments got deleted by NO REASON. I am a HKer who lives in US. I also asked how can i get the coin. As expected, my comments, like the other who asked the same question, got deleted. It's not some of the comments (like 80% of them got removed).

Last, GL to the true believers of this coin (whoever said gogogo and to the moon in 2-3 days) and HF.

The first post said there would be a faucet for  HK'ers in HK. You are in the US so you wanted to get some coins anyway. YOU TRIED TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM. AND NOW YOU ARE MAD.

Vinculin YOU ARE A CHEATER.
Vinculin

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:54:20 AM

What I see so far

I would say if you really want to start a crypto project related to Hong Kong, better understand the nature of it and do some research first.

Response to #1: No one cares if the dev did not write in Chinese. It's okay to just use English and i guess no people would rage against them. To my understanding, the paragraph is just like a simple translation and isn't readable at all. Even the description in English isn't true at all LoL. It is understandable why people would call it a scam.

Response to #2: Similar to #1, the points why people rage against them, IMO, are simply becoz they do not show respect at the very beginning and just want to earn quick bucks from the project. Think about if you are surrounded by a bunch of Korean/Chinese and they talked in front of you with Korean/Mandarin, what would you feel? Another example: it's ridiculous for someone who says people lived in the Upper East Side need money because they are very poor. Again, people are happy to accept it if they really spend time to do some research. e.g. what official language does Hong Kong use. Why HK people need a crypto besides BTC (even the monetary system in HK is awesome?)... It's not about who starts the coin. It's about the effort they put.  

Additional response: i understand why some people would call it scam (IMO to certain extent). Some people just simply asked how they can claim the coins and their comments got deleted by NO REASON. I am a HKer who lives in US. I also asked how can i get the coin. As expected, my comments, like the other who asked the same question, got deleted. It's not some of the comments (like 80% of them got removed).

Last, GL to the true believers of this coin (whoever said gogogo and to the moon in 2-3 days) and HF.

The first post said there would be a faucet for  HK'ers in HK. You are in the US so you wanted to get some coins anyway. YOU TRIED TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM. AND NOW YOU ARE MAD.

LoL you are really funny did you know they just edited the first post recently?
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:55:19 AM

BIG NEWS FOR HKC!!! CONGRATS TO THE MINETS!!

早幾日同條女去左日本玩,同佢又去新宿買手信,又去有馬浸溫泉, 返到去酒店已經累撚死,咁咪上床訓囉,點知條女又玩未玩夠, 想玩D新奇又刺激既野喎。咁見難得可以陪佢去日本玩,咪陪佢玩下囉, 佢係我送俾佢個LV袋入面拎左張紙同支筆出黎,原來佢想玩井字過三關。 大家如果識玩既話都知呢個係必和既遊戲啦,頭幾舖我都扮下認真同佢玩, 間唔中輸下當俾佢開心下啦,點知佢發爛渣用D橙皮掟鳩我,話我玩得唔認真喎。屌佢老味真係火都黎,即刻轉身射個三分波!!之後佢又好似唔憤(忿)氣,係個LV袋入面係咁摷, 都唔知佢摷乜撚,摷左成分鐘之後拎左個卡路士出黎,估唔到個衰婆成日袋住第二個男人係身邊。 個卡路左拎住個波可到角球旗,屌佢老味我都未準備好,卡路士已經開左角球, 嘩個波勁撚到呢連愛國者導彈都截唔撚到,成個香蕉波咁一野彎入左, 真係服撚左佢。好彩先前我入既係三分波,而家三比一!! 諗住自己有兩分係手有優勢啦,佢又伸隻手入個西度係咁摷,今次又唔知佢想點喇, 摷兩摷抆左個舒拉寶娃出黎,嘩,屌係個西係叮噹百寶袋咩!!已經心知不妙集中精神去應付, 當我去搵我塊球拍時,舒拉寶娃已經開左個波,你老味我拍都冇唯有用手接啦, 成機渣下舒拉寶娃個波都好嘛!!唔洗兩秒個波已經去到眼前,咁我出手啦,個波我就掂到喇, 不過就勁撚到呢,打到我手掌都就斷咁滯,仲搞到我原地轉撚左幾十個圈。 就咁俾佢入左個ACE波,俾佢拎左十五分,而家三比十六!!屌呀!!十三分要追, 真係追撚死人咩!!你有係既百寶西,我都有我既龍珠,拎左兩粒龍珠出黎叫神龍幫我許願, 神龍話支持我所以爭五粒龍珠都冒死出黎幫我,真係多撚謝佢啦。我請佢幫我叫呀奧蘇利雲出黎!! 我條女見到我出絕超佢已經嚇到係咁流西水,我都理撚得佢!!奧蘇利雲果然冇令我失望, 一CUE打出147分,全場都拍撚哂手掌!!而家一百五十比十六!!我睇你點追!

Agree it!
我唔知,係我腦海中,忽然浮現起十幾年前既景象
一個揚州炒飯二十二蚊,一個焗豬二十四蚊
中餐冇乜印象,可能果時仲未輕中餐
只係記得,當年揚州炒飯二十二蚊,今時今日係三十蚊
即是話,十幾年之間,揚州炒飯既價錢升左1.5倍...
照推論,當年廿五六蚊一個咕嚕肉飯,今日賣四十一蚊(轉可樂)
諷刺既係,我地竟然覺得正常不過
仲要好開心咁比錢,覺得好撚抵,好撚抵
仲要加兩蚊轉可樂
可以想像,假如咕嚕肉飯今日賣四十一蚊,六年後可能係五十蚊,十年後可能係六十蚊
六十蚊,只係十年前既1.5倍
十年前加班一個鐘可以食兩個咕嚕肉飯,十年後加班一個鐘,甚至連一個咕嚕肉飯都食唔起
或者到時或者我地仲會覺得咕嚕肉飯好抵,超值套餐,好味抵食
只係因為
我地已經唔記得,香港曾經有二十五蚊一個咕嚕肉飯。
PLEASE FIND SOMEONE TO TRANSLATE IT!
HKC TO THE MOON!

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:58:59 AM

Smiley

will wait until tomorrow!!!
Rexthewounder

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:02:59 AM

What I see so far

Vinculin you are lying greedy scum, you have no credibility. They did not edit the first page. There are also mukltiple comments on the first page about the 2.5% faucet launch.

hello dev. Can you reply to me? I have an HKid so I am entitled to coins? You can show other people you mean business when you send me coins to prove this is not a scam. Also, some pools would be nice.

Most of all. I love Hong Kong Cheesy

Coins will be distributed via country ip protected faucet. You can send me a pm with your info and I will send you some.
Vinculin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:20:37 AM

What I see so far

Vinculin you are lying greedy scum, you have no credibility. They did not edit the first page. There are also mukltiple comments on the first page about the 2.5% faucet launch.

hello dev. Can you reply to me? I have an HKid so I am entitled to coins? You can show other people you mean business when you send me coins to prove this is not a scam. Also, some pools would be nice.

Most of all. I love Hong Kong Cheesy

Coins will be distributed via country ip protected faucet. You can send me a pm with your info and I will send you some.

Oh keep working hard if i really offend you because the coin isn't going anywhere as opposed to what you think.
kelvinliong

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:22:41 AM

Hong Kong is set to get its first few Hong Kong Coin (HKC) ATMs next week.Two companies, ANXBTC Bitcoin and the Bitcoin Group Hong Kong, both announced today that they plan to launch HKC ATMs within days.While ANX has yet to decide on a location, the Bitcoin Group's first machine will be in operation today at central branch of the Ming Tong bank, one of the largest local banks in Hong Kong.Unveiling their machine today, Ken Lo, ANX's chief executive officer, said: "It's like regular banking - some people prefer to go to the teller, some people don't want to deal with people at all. It's about catering to people's habits."He said the HKC ATMs, which function "more like a vending machine", are another convenient platform for users to buy HKC and convert to other virtual currencies such as bitcoin and litecoin. "There's enough curiosity to make it worth our while," said Kyle Ashbolt, director of Bitcoin Group Hong Kong.Hong Kong Coin is a new virtual currency designed by Hong Kong people to empower local business in Hong Kong. It is created in March 16, 2014 and attracted surge of interest from Hong Kong people. Mr. Diu Lee, an university student, said: "Hong Kong coin represents the evolution of bitcoin history. I can imagine in the future how Hong Kong people use HKC to buy breakfast, to rent hotel for sex and even to tip the beggers in central."

True? What do you think? Shocked

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:24:16 AM

Hong Kong is set to get its first few Hong Kong Coin (HKC) ATMs next week.Two companies, ANXBTC Bitcoin and the Bitcoin Group Hong Kong, both announced today that they plan to launch HKC ATMs within days.While ANX has yet to decide on a location, the Bitcoin Group's first machine will be in operation today at central branch of the Ming Tong bank, one of the largest local banks in Hong Kong.Unveiling their machine today, Ken Lo, ANX's chief executive officer, said: "It's like regular banking - some people prefer to go to the teller, some people don't want to deal with people at all. It's about catering to people's habits."He said the HKC ATMs, which function "more like a vending machine", are another convenient platform for users to buy HKC and convert to other virtual currencies such as bitcoin and litecoin. "There's enough curiosity to make it worth our while," said Kyle Ashbolt, director of Bitcoin Group Hong Kong.Hong Kong Coin is a new virtual currency designed by Hong Kong people to empower local business in Hong Kong. It is created in March 16, 2014 and attracted surge of interest from Hong Kong people. Mr. Diu Lee, an university student, said: "Hong Kong coin represents the evolution of bitcoin history. I can imagine in the future how Hong Kong people use HKC to buy breakfast, to rent hotel for sex and even to tip the beggers in central."

that's great!!!
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:27:06 AM

that's great!!!
報警撚
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:38:15 AM

that's great!!!

LOL

BITTREX is up now.

busoni

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Owner of Poloniex

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:45:19 AM

I just wanted to point out that I did say I was going to list this at Poloniex--the OP did not make that up. In light of community reaction to this coin I've decided to wait a bit on it and see how things develop.

Poloniex.com - Fast crypto exchange with margin trading, advanced charts, and stop-limit orders
eightspaces

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:48:44 AM

I just wanted to point out that I did say I was going to list this at Poloniex--the OP did not make that up. In light of community reaction to this coin I've decided to wait a bit on it and see how things develop.

Thanks for pointing this out,
Thinking about adding this crap says a lot about Poloniex (greed without morals)

Just withdrew everything I had on ur exchange, Mintpal beats it anyway. GL
kelvinliong

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:52:56 AM

that's great!!!

LOL

BITTREX is up now.

I am all in. Wink

Rexthewounder

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:53:17 AM

Thinking about adding this crap says a lot about Poloniex (greed without morals)

Busoni is reputable and respected, and runs a great exchange. You are nothing.  He likes the coin and will wait and see that the dev comes through on his promises to come through HK only faucet. That is how a smart reputable exchange CEO conducts business.

Eightspaces, You are Worthless subhuman trash, who thread craps with 100 size font, I am sure you will not be missed.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:53:24 AM

this coin is fair, i think you should add this on poloniex, because it‘s much fair than AUR and spain coin!!!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:55:18 AM

i believe dev will do what he promise, will wait more time. otherwise  dev can ask add hkc at poloniex at  the launch day, i believe dev is a honest guy.
eightspaces

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:56:43 AM

Busoni is reputable and respected, and runs a great exchange. You are nothing.  He likes the coin and will wait and see that the dev comes through on his promises to come through HK only. That is how a smart reputable exchange CEO conducts business.

You are Worthless subhuman trash, who thread craps, I am sure you will not be missed.

"worthless subhuman trash"

Hi Hitler -- humans have opinions and I have mine. I have nothing against Tristan personally. What a disgusting human are u?
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:58:20 AM

from dev:

The coin could have been listed yesterday on poloniex if I only wanted to profit. You can confirm with poloniex admin if desired.

I will update the thread with faucet development soon!

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:59:29 AM

i think nothing wrong with this coin, will keep mine some!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: