Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zsnorbi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:45:55 PM

The criticism of any new altcoin is to be expected. I welcome Cryptobuddy's criticism.

HCK was at 75 Satoshis not long ago. At that price, it doesn't matter if it was made in Timbuktu as far as most people are concerned.  Grin

This is another SCAMMER, another Liar. I have just visited the Bittrex, and copied the trade history and provided below.. LOL.. 75 Satoshi not long ago..

What is your definition of "not long ago"?   LOL...

Dude calling a reputed pool admin a scammer just to defend your shit accusations is beyond every limit.
I tried to help you understanding the crypto world in your anti hk coin shit thread but you are passing limits now.
Hk is part of the global economy anybody has any right to make a hongkong coin so does anybody has any right to start a new york coin, or washington coin or crimea coin or anything. Do you think that einsteinium coin was made by the rightholders of einsteins publications?
The fact that dev team is not from HK DOES NOT MAKES THIS COIN A SCAM. i hope now you understand as you can understand only from capitals and red letters.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:46:04 PM

Haha.. this price 75 satoshi was just right after Bittrex launched BTC-HKC exchange.

Since then, the value of HKC drops drops and drops... It is stable now.. and about 20 satoshi! Congratulations!!!

LOL
RobRoy

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:48:14 PM

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:48:49 PM

The criticism of any new altcoin is to be expected. I welcome Cryptobuddy's criticism.

HCK was at 75 Satoshis not long ago. At that price, it doesn't matter if it was made in Timbuktu as far as most people are concerned.  Grin

This is another SCAMMER, another Liar. I have just visited the Bittrex, and copied the trade history and provided below.. LOL.. 75 Satoshi not long ago..

Dude calling a reputed pool admin a scammer just to defend your shit accusations is beyond every limit.
I tried to help you understanding the crypto world in your anti hk coin shit thread but you are passing limits now.
Hk is part of the global economy anybody has any right to make a hongkong coin so does anybody has any right to start a new york coin, or washington coin or crimea coin or anything. Do you think that einsteinium coin was made by the rightholders of einsteins publications?
The fact that dev team is not from HK DOES NOT MAKES THIS COIN A SCAM. i hope now you understand as you can understand only from capitals and red letters.

You SCAMMERS can only cheat typical miners, but not me .. LOL
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:48:52 PM

You are a name caller and you were just proven completely wrong. 3/18/2014 is not long ago by anyone's standards.  Grin

Soon it will soar past 75 and keep going. After all, this is a REVOLUTION for the Hong Kong market. The future is very, very bright for HKC.

zsnorbi

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:51:12 PM

You are out of your mind man? Everybody is scammer if doesn't shares your point of view?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:53:01 PM

You are a name caller and you were just proven completely wrong. 3/18/2014 is not long ago by anyone's standards.  Grin

Soon it will soar past 75 and keep going. After all, this is a REVOLUTION for the Hong Kong market. The future is very, very bright for HKC.

For experience miners/traders, we all know that the price of new coin usually had a bit sharp rise in value when it first stepped into trading.. After that, the price dropped to normal.

It is deceiving to tell people it has a value of "75 satoshi not long ago". However, I could understand SCAMMER likes to do so.

It is only fair to say.. HKC has a value of 20 satoshi at this moment... LOL
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:54:26 PM

You are out of your mind man? Everybody is scammer if doesn't shares your point of view?

Other people will judge who are scammers, who are telling the truth.  What people need is fact!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:55:32 PM

Testing Period has almost concluded with the faucet. Payouts have now increased to 500 coins.

Please tell us the truth. Is there anyone from your team coming from Hong Kong?

If yes, please provide me evidence.
majorminers

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:56:11 PM

It actually hit 85 'not long ago.' I just noticed that so let me revise my completely true claim to be more accurate.

Nobody gets to determine the fate of an altcoin based on the price one day. That includes forum trolls such as yourself. It is up to the market to decide.

I definitely welcome your criticism. Each time you make one of your posts you bring this thread to the top. That exposes HKC to even more people. They read your comments, decide you're most likely full of crap, and then they become interested in the project.  Grin

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:56:44 PM

It actually hit 85 'not long ago.' I just noticed that so let me revise my completely true claim to be more accurate.

Nobody gets to determine the fate of an altcoin based on the price one day. That includes forum trolls such as yourself. It is up to the market to decide.

I definitely welcome your criticism. Each time you make one of your posts you bring this thread to the top. That exposes HKC to even more people. They read your comments, decide you're most likely full of crap, and then they become interested in the project.  Grin

HongKongCoin is developed by a team involving not a single guy from Hong Kong. The team has illegally used the Hong Kong Emblem as the coin symbol. Furthermore, the HongKongCoin developer ignored the requests and questions from the Hong Kong members in Bitcointalk
(see the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.380 in Bitcointalk for details).

HongKongCoin is just like another VisaCoin. Just Another Big SCAM.

Here are the key problems of HongKongCoin

1. Lack of Integrity: Dev has said there are Hong Kong people in their team. This is a big lie. When Hong Kong people asked for evidence, they could not provide.

2. Lack of Understanding and Real Plan for HK: I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

3. 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

4. Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

5. Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

6. No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

7. Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

8. Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

9. A Coin Lack of Recognition from Hong Kong people: We all HongKongers in Bitcointalk have a strong feeling that HongKongCoin has kidnapped and hijacked the name of Hong Kong. We all consider it as a fake HongKongCoin.

Thank you very much for your attention.
majorminers

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:57:43 PM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

flychickeny

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:58:20 PM

作为国人支持一下香港
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

Haha.. the skin of your face is very very very thick!!! LOL
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 05:59:49 PM

HongKongCoin is developed by a team involving not a single guy from Hong Kong. The team has illegally used the Hong Kong Emblem as the coin symbol. Furthermore, the HongKongCoin developer ignored the requests and questions from the Hong Kong members in Bitcointalk
(see the ANN thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.380 in Bitcointalk for details).

1. Lack of Integrity: Dev has said there are Hong Kong people in their team. This is a big lie. When Hong Kong people asked for evidence, they could not provide.

2. Lack of Understanding and Real Plan for HK: I could not see any real and feasible plan to make HKC as a useful cryptocurrency in HK.

3. 2.5% premined coins for HK people .. this is really not enough when distributing to all HK people.. in average only 2 HKC per person in HK.

4. Distribution of 2.5% premined HKC to HK people via faucet. This also means the decentralization is only restricted to people who knows what cryptocurrency is. This is not fair to all other HK people. This is not a real decentralization in Hong Kong.

5. Distribution by faucet is a method full of faults. A lot of coins can be distributed outside HK. Furthermore, this method is IP specific, but not person specific. For those people like me having a good number of IP addresses in hand, I could have multiple 100 HKCs from faucet everyday.

6. No auditing in the faucet method. The distribution of the 2.5% premined coins is not transparent. No one knows how many HKC coins from these 2.5% premined coins will be finally distributed to Hong Kong people or finally are kept by the coin developers.

7. Basically, there is no novelty in this coin, except claiming this coin is Hong Kong affiliated. Unfortunately, it is not so true.

8. Illegal use of the HK Regional Emblem. The HK regional emblem or their designs must not be displayed or used in trademarks or advertisements (Section 6 of the Regional Flag and Regional Emblem Ordinance)

9. A Coin Lack of Recognition from Hong Kong people: We all HongKongers in Bitcointalk have a strong feeling that HongKongCoin has kidnapped and hijacked the name of Hong Kong. We all consider it as a fake HongKongCoin.

Why would hk coin need hk people in the dev team? This is your main problem and i can't understand this
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:00:19 PM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

Don't worry.. come soon!
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:02:30 PM

Don't worry.. come soon!

Lol you are getting to be pathetic
majorminers

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:05:59 PM

Don't worry.. come soon!

I have an important question and you need to answer it truthfully, honestly, and accurately.

How much money have you lost to this 'scam?'

It must be a substantial amount for you to take this much time out of your busy schedule to rail against the HongKongCoin revolution.

cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:09:12 PM

How is your lawsuit against Bittrex progressing? Probably as slow as your wits if I had to guess  Grin

Don't worry.. come soon!

I have an important question and you need to answer it truthfully, honestly, and accurately.

How much money have you lost to this 'scam?'

It must be a substantial amount for you to take this much time out of your busy schedule to rail against the HongKongCoin revolution.

We Hong Kong people have lost the RESPECT from HKC, a fake Hong Kong Cryptocoin! Respect is invaluable!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:09:47 PM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: