Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:49:57 PM

Stop posting in oversized text, the dev did not remove your link to bitcointa.lk. He only asked to resize your text. What a thread crapper.

I don't give a damn about this dev, he's a fucking joke. I post whatever I want.

A HongKong Coin thread in simplified characters and not even Guangdonghua? Are you fucking kidding me? Impudent to hell.

There are hundreds of miners who do give a crap. Your link is there, stop whining about grammer. we heard you.

DEV, any updates on when the exchange listing will occur?
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:51:10 PM

Stop posting in oversized text, the dev did not remove your link to bitcointa.lk. He only asked to resize your text. What a thread crapper.

I don't give a damn about this dev, he's a fucking joke. I post whatever I want.

A HongKong Coin thread in simplified characters and not even Guangdonghua? Are you fucking kidding me? Impudent to hell.

There are hundreds of miners who do give a crap. Your link is there, stop whining about grammer.

SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?SCAM?
loktang1125

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:52:10 PM

There are hundreds of miners who do give a crap. Your link is there, stop whining about grammer.
we dont need this fucking crap coin, stop bs buddy
loktang1125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:58:54 PM

better coins
HongKongCoin (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:59:16 PM

Once the faucet is released, then the naysayers will have nothing to say. All obligations will have been fulfilled. Thread will be updated soon!
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:00:04 PM

未經金管局授權 用COIN 我記得好似已經犯法
loktang1125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:00:46 PM

Once the faucet is released, then the naysayers will have nothing to say. All obligations will have been fulfilled. Thread will be updated soon!
agree, The Dev seems legit, and helpful. HKC to da moon!
yanlap

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:05:09 PM

Are you satire?   Grin
loktang1125

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

Are you satire?   Grin
香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?
yanlap

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:11:26 PM

Are you satire?   Grin
香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?香港币是一种旨在增强香港本地商业的全新的虚拟货币 。香港币很容易使用, 消费香港币,没有条件,你没必要成为一个这方面的专家。香港币交易快捷,你无需久等,就能立刻收到你的钱。香港币有增强式加密防护,你的钱是很安全的。香港币是被分散管理的,这就意味着你拥有的钱,别人是拿不走的。欢迎香港金融的未来,欢迎香港币!你还在等什么?
正係張圖中間個正德通寶都值幾十萬喇 Grin  我睡先明天再戰

blaFrog

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

If you didn't remove posts after posts for simple questions about the text and logo you used, nobody against you. What are you afraid of?
You said this coin is designed for Hong Kong people and market, but you won't listen to Hong Kong people. FAIL!
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:13:55 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 09:42:29 PM by HongKongCoin

If you didn't remove posts after posts for simple questions about the text and logo you used, nobody against you. What are you afraid of?
You said this coin is designed for Hong Kong people and market, but you won't listen to Hong Kong people. FAIL!

I hear you, removing posts was the wrong idea. I wanted people to stay on topic, and I responded to Hong Kongers who send ID's ( like albertdros).  

The coin could have been listed yesterday on poloniex if I only wanted to profit. You can confirm with poloniex admin if desired.

I will update the thread with faucet development soon!

Extremely oversized posts will still be removed as they are spam.
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:42:13 PM

HKC Proof Challenge

If Development updates for the HK  GEO targetted  and Anonymous Proxy Blocked  Distribution Faucet are not Made in 24 hrs - This topic will be locked and Project will be shutdown!.
idcweb

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:31:52 PM

中国大陆矿池 1% fee池费用

chinese pool  1% fee

http://hkc.520cn.com
HongKongCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:11:01 PM

Hong Kong Coin has been listed on Bittrex Exchange. I have requested that they freeze the market until faucet launches.

Thanks for your patience. Updates will commence soon!
lzr1900

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:19:44 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 12:33:58 AM by lzr1900

屌.咁閪山寨.好心你地做就做pro D啦.個官網上嘅配音仲系普通話,麻煩你講粵語啦傻閪.赤裸裸呃秤嘅.仲扮晒香港人,屌,扯火 Angry
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 01:33:23 AM

HKC Proof Challenge

If Development updates for the HK  GEO targetted  and Anonymous Proxy Blocked  Distribution Faucet are not Made in 24 hrs - This topic will be locked and Project will be shutdown!.
great.
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:54:45 AM

will promote this coin soon....

more and more people will join mining

keep mining some coins!
provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:56:55 AM

be patient, hope hongkong coin has a bright future.
lzr1900

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:24:11 AM

This mainland China scamers wanna to scam you foreign people.
wake up guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: