Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:21:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:30:09 AM

I do admit this is a strange thread. People are bizarre... they are spending more time over the fact that they don't know if the developer is from HongKong or not, than about the coin itself.

The thing that impresses me is the fact the dev figured out a way to distribute coins to the people its supposed to go to. Every other nation coin has an 'airdrop' without a feasible way to actually do this drop. A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Why we need a Hong kong team for a Hongkongcoin?

(1) If it is a HongKongcoin, the developing team must need to know Hong Kong well. Otherwise, the coins cannot survive in Hong Kong.
(2) Only a HK team will know how to distribute the HKC to Hong Kong residents or citizens in fair manner.

>A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Feedback:  Why not to every single HK resident? The developer needs to provide a justification for not distributing to all HK residents/citizens.
Otherwise it will not be fair. Most importantly, I could not see any proposal from the developers for how to distribute 2.5% premined coins to HK people.

Will there be any auditing agent/accountant to monitoring how the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people?

Will the developers ONLY distribute those 2.5% premined HKC to their HK friends?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:34:06 AM

1. It's just a coin for foreigners and speculators. There's no any news about HK coin in HK now.

2. It's all simplified Chinese on the coin. And "日有萬倍" looked strange in Chinese. More like a weird translation from Japanese or other language. As a Hong Konger, I will not be interested in such coin without any HK character.

3. Premine: 2.5% 15M. Make your judgements.

Totally agreed! No news about this in Hong Kong!!!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:35:36 AM

i can't be sure
but let us see

the main point is the dev do something meaningful rather than  whether he is hker.

Haha.. I believe that this HongKong Coin is developed by people from mainland China, but not from a Hong Kong team!

2.5% premined coin for distributing to Hong Kong people?

laughing my head off!!!

Hong Kong people use Traditional Chinese for writing, but not Simplified Chinese. From the HKC introduction, it is so sad that it is written in Simplified Chinese.  

Furthermore, I don't think the developer is doing something meaningful. He even hasn't had good calculations on the incentive for minting and how many HKC will be given to HK people per head.

that’s not really important,the most important thing is weather this coin can be used at daily life, will wait for more time, it's to early to make a conclusion.

Miners here really don't like Chinese coins for many reasons.  Moreover, as 2.5% premined HKC coins for HK people is NOT meaningful at all, this cannot be regarded as a Hong Kong cryptocoin for Hong Kong city.  

I can see this coin will be designated to die very soon.

Don't waste your minting efforts, folk!
I swear i wont use it in my daily life

I swear I won't use it in my daily life, too!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:37:17 AM

(1) If it is a HongKongcoin, the developing team must need to know Hong Kong well. Otherwise, the coins cannot survive in Hong Kong.
(2) Only a HK team will know how to distribute the HKC to Hong Kong residents or citizens in fair manner.

>A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Feedback:  Why not to every single HK resident? The developer needs to provide a justification for not distributing to all HK residents/citizens.
Otherwise it will not be fair. Most importantly, I could not see any proposal from the developers for how to distribute 2.5% premined coins to HK people.

Will there be any auditing agent/accountant to monitoring how the 2.5% premined HKC will be given to HK people?

A larger premine would have made sense, even the 50% premine most other nation coins use. As for how they plan to distribute, it's on the first page of this thread ... the faucet linked to IP address.

Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet? And the reason why not to set up the coin so every single person gets it, is because it's impossible to set up fairly. Some is better than nothing.

Realistically speaking, will this be a coin that revolutionizes Hong Kong business, or used a ton as their form of crypto. Nope.

Is it free coin for Hong Kong residents who use the faucet. Yep.

And that's probably more than any of these so called nation coins will provide.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:40:47 AM

I do admit this is a strange thread. People are bizarre... they are spending more time over the fact that they don't know if the developer is from HongKong or not, than about the coin itself.

The thing that impresses me is the fact the dev figured out a way to distribute coins to the people its supposed to go to. Every other nation coin has an 'airdrop' without a feasible way to actually do this drop. A higher rate than the 2.5% premine would have made sense though. Then again, it's not meant to go to every single HongKong resident.

Let's talk about the coin itself.

Could anyone tell me how the 2.5% premined coins will be distributed to Hong Kong people?

1. What are the target groups for giving the 2.5% HKC?
2. What is the justification/reason?
3. How the 2.5% will be distributed to HK people (method)?
4. when the 2.5% will be distributed to HK people (time)?
5. Will there be any auditing scheme to ensure the 2.5% deliver to HK people (transparency and honesty)?
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:41:39 AM

Totally agreed! No news about this in Hong Kong!!!

Do you think there are news reports on Aphrodite coin, Spain Coin, or whatever nation coin, in other countries? Of course not. It's a crypto thing, yes, for speculators, and perhaps by some rare chance one of these coins do catch on a little bit.

It's ridiculous to think there would be blasting news reports on some small crypto that is being given away on the web that uses a country name, or that people would expect to use it daily. It's also been on an exchange for what, one day? What did you expect to happen?

poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:43:57 AM

Could anyone tell me how the 2.5% premined coins will be distributed to Hong Kong people?

5. Will there be any auditing scheme to ensure the 2.5% deliver to HK people (transparency and honesty)?

I'm not sure if it's a language issue, but it's on the first page of this thread.

---
Distribution Premine 2.5%
( For IP Protected Faucet / Distribution to Hong Kong People Only )
---

Click on the faucet link, if in HongKong, enter address. They send coins to you. It's that simple. You get the coins every 24hrs currently.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:44:20 AM

A larger premine would have made sense, even the 50% premine most other nation coins use. As for how they plan to distribute, it's on the first page of this thread ... the faucet linked to IP address.

Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet? And the reason why not to set up the coin so every single person gets it, is because it's impossible to set up fairly. Some is better than nothing.

Realistically speaking, will this be a coin that revolutionizes Hong Kong business, or used a ton as their form of crypto. Nope.

Is it free coin for Hong Kong residents who use the faucet. Yep.

And that's probably more than any of these so called nation coins will provide.

>Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet?

This is a faucet for anyone, but only for HK people!!! You are scamming the name of HongKongCoin!!!! This hong kong coin is not justified as a HongKongCoin!!!
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:45:35 AM

>Why do you need an auditing agent, acct, or any of that stuff, if using a faucet?

This is a faucet for anyone, but only for HK people!!! You are scamming the name of HongKongCoin!!!! This hong kong coin is not justified as a HongKongCoin!!!

Huh?
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:45:50 AM

I'm not sure if it's a language issue, but it's on the first page of this thread.

---
---

Click on the faucet link, if in HongKong, enter address. They send coins to you. It's that simple. You get the coins every 24hrs currently.

Do you know the IP issue (boundary) can be easily overcome??
Do you know there is something called VPN??
 Huh
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:49:37 AM

Huh

I think some folks have tested it, and said it seems to be working. Whether it is foolproof or not, no idea... expect that is why it's still in testing. And no need to type in giant letters. Same reason why screaming doesn't make your point any more valid.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:55:17 AM

Huh

I think some folks have tested it, and said it seems to be working. Whether it is foolproof or not, no idea... expect that is why it's still in testing. And no need to type in giant letters. Same reason why screaming doesn't make your point any more valid.

Well... Gentle soft tone does not prove your points valid. Unfortunately, you are not able to answer my questions.

Finally you say.. "Whether it is foolproof or not, no idea."...

Furthermore, why no auditing is needed for faucet?

What is the justification of using faucet for distribution to Hong Kong people?

provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:56:49 AM

---
---

Huh

VPN does not work at all, i  tried this!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:58:03 AM

---
---

Huh

VPN does not work at all, i  tried this!

My friend in US just told me that he just got 100 HKC by VPN!
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:01:07 AM

And this occurred just the second after someone posts that VPN was blocked for them? Okay...

Maybe you should post on the Maza thread too. For some reason I think you'd fit right in there.
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:05:52 AM

And this occurred just the second after someone posts that VPN was blocked for them? Okay...

Maybe you should post on the Maza thread too. For some reason I think you'd fit right in there.

I am just telling the facts to people.. This is an open forum. Furthermore, one can claim multiple 100 HKC by using more IP and Wallet addresses in Hong Kong within 24 hours.

Probably you scare that I have disclosed the truth behind your HongKongCoin project.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:10:21 AM

I am just telling the facts to people.. This is an open forum. Furthermore, one can claim multiple 100 HKC by using more IP and Wallet addresses in Hong Kong within 24 hours.

Probably you scare that I have disclosed the truth behind your HongKongCoin project.

haha do you know fair coin or coin2, they both take the same way to distribute coins, anyway you can not work out a totally fair distribution.

the big miners always get most of the altcoin, even bitcoin, the first 100 people control more than 20% of bitcoin!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:13:59 AM

This picture shows that I was able to get more than 100 HKC by faucet within 15 mins.

I could get more 100 HKC via faucet within 24 hours if I want!!!!
cryptobuddy

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:17:41 AM

haha do you know fair coin or coin2, they both take the same way to distribute coins, anyway you can not work out a totally fair distribution.

the big miners always get most of the altcoin, even bitcoin, the first 100 people control more than 20% of bitcoin!

If this so-called HongKongCoin does not use the name of HongKongCoin, I am fine with the faucet. Unfortunately, it is claimed as HongKongCoin, which is supposed to be a national or city oriented coin.

P.S. Faircoin or Coin2 is not a national/city oriented coin.
poornamelessme

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:20:17 AM

This picture shows that I was able to get more than 100 HKC by faucet within 15 mins.

I could get more 100 HKC via faucet within 24 hours if I want!!!!

Provide your IP to the dev, and maybe he will give you a bounty then for finding a bug. That is the point to testing. If you want to say the faucet has problems, it may very well. I just find the idea unique. And I also find troll posts bizarre, especially in giant red letters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: