Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:34:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HKC] [SHA-256] 香港 HongKong Coin - A revolution - NEW MARKETS!  (Read 57648 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:25:44 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 03:54:33 AM by cryptobuddy

Don't listen to him, he's been harassing the dev and creating FUD since day 1. Wait until the coin hits coinmarketcap at least and the decide to sell or hold

Don't you know now is only 1 satoshi in Bittrex?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i will  keep the coin.and mining more...

One more update: the current network hashrate of HKC is about 2 TH/sec, which is extremely low for SHA256 algo.
[Hope fact won't be considered as trolling or FUD]

NYBTC

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:11:27 AM

Don't listen to him, he's been harassing the dev and creating FUD since day 1. Wait until the coin hits coinmarketcap at least and the decide to sell or hold

Don't you know now is only 1 satoshi in Bittrex?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

i will  keep the coin.and mining more...

One more update: the current network hashrate of HKC is about 2 TH/sec, which is extremely low for SHA256 algo.
[Hope fact won't be considered as trolling or FUD]

https://i.imgur.com/KgOjcAu.png

But . I don't care..   2 TH/sec.  mean i can mining  more!!!!! why not? 600G  1 mil +
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:12:29 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2014, 02:01:13 PM by majorminers

Introducing Lil Buddy's Block Finder Bonus from your friends at Major Miners.

Now you get 200 extra HKC for every block of HongKongCoin (HKC) you find at our pool!

That's free money for you! Now there's more reason than ever to mine this Altcoin.

See you there! http://hkc.majorminers.com/

Follow us on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/majorminers

As they say in Hong Kong: Happiness and Longetivity!  Grin

liliwang

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:52:14 PM

I just buy HKC at 6. I love this coin very much. I no mine yet but my bf do. thanks for much work.

km4700ruda

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:55:07 PM

I just buy HKC at 6. I love this coin very much. I no mine yet but my bf do. thanks for much work.

I am very optimistic about the regional coins
It is well worth the investment
Great coin will not disappoint me Grin Grin Grin Grin
majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:58:13 PM

I am very optimistic about the regional coins
It is well worth the investment
Great coin will not disappoint me Grin Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for commenting!

I'm very optimistic too. HongKongCoin did not have a huge pre-mine and uses an IP-based faucet instead of a physical 'air drop.' It's easy for people to get coins that way.

Block 20000 is coming soon. The future is very bright!

liliwang

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:31:42 PM

I like potenshial very much. I am happy to hold coins.

majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 01:51:59 PM

That's great Lili! It's nice to see so many positive comments in this thread!

We've paid out 18,200 HKC in Block Bonuses to Block Finders already! Many more are coming.

dmzj4812

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 03:11:14 PM

Unfair start and shitty attitude. Yep this one will succeed

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                ✯     Get Your FREE Coins NOW!        ✯
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                        ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
NYBTC

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:10:32 PM

That's great Lili! It's nice to see so many positive comments in this thread!

We've paid out 18,200 HKC in Block Bonuses to Block Finders already! Many more are coming.

https://i.imgur.com/VHNVhW2.png

thanks .. i got u paid. Bonuses 11,400  thanks alot... i will keep mining... i love this coins and  majorminers pool... 
liliwang

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:14:44 PM

I get even more coin today.

majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 05:22:18 PM

I get even more coin today.

That's great news Lili! Thanks for the kind words and for using our services NYBTC! It's appreciated.

64,800 in miner's bonuses. Miners, get your hard work rewarded! Anyone can mine this Sha256D altcoin and earn extra currency today!

Get it on the Lil Buddy Block Finder Bonus - you won't regret it!  Grin

majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:18:08 PM

Unfair start and shitty attitude. Yep this one will succeed

Hi, you already made this same comment on page 1 using your IGotSpots nickname. Please try and remember your drive-by troll comments. There's no need repeating them.  Grin

Comment made by other nickname: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=518669.msg5736164#msg5736164

orangered

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:20:08 PM

Come on HongKong Coin,I will surport you.

majorminers

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 09:31:48 PM

Love the attitude, orangered! Welcome to the thread.

I don't know if you're a miner or not, but we've now given away 105,200 HKC in bonuses in since we started the promotion a few hours ago. Get some if you haven't already.

For anyone thinking of mining HKC right now, do it.

You'll get the bonus if you find blocks and you can sell them immediately on Bittrex.  Grin

There's a 1 Sat Buy Wall that is waiting for your coins! That's easy money. https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-HKC

cryptobuddy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 12:49:18 AM

不清楚,先看看

Welcome, Mainland Chinese Comrade! Are the friend of Majorminors? Or Are you indeed Majorminors?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:00:17 AM

I asked this earlier, but got no response. Not that the dev is obligated to respond... but it'd be nice if he'd put some info out -- anyway, what plans for adoption are there with this coin? Are there any at all, any merchants spoken to, any publicity for the coin?

Right now, it's sort of at the extreme low end of nation coins. No 50% premine, which is good from one perspective, but you don't get the marketcap advantages either. It's also on an exchange that basically has no volume at all.

I think the only reason anyone even knows about this coin at all is due to our friend, cryptobuddy, who seemingly bumps it a ton, and brings up the subject even in other threads.

I like the faucet idea, which is why I even noticed the coin. But besides that, and a nice little logo, what else is there so far?
majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:04:04 AM

不清楚,先看看

Welcome, Mainland Chinese Comrade! Are the friend of Majorminors? Or Are you indeed Majorminors?  Huh Huh Huh Huh

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

现在垃圾币太多了,谨慎啊,大陆同胞

Lil Buddy, everyone is enjoying the promotion we're doing in your honor. Surprisingly enough - or maybe not to you - they love us in Mainland China  Grin

You should be honored! BTW, continued Happiness and Longetivity to you! You certainly have the Longetivity (going long and off-topic) part down....

majorminers

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:25:46 AM

I asked this earlier, but got no response. Not that the dev is obligated to respond... but it'd be nice if he'd put some info out -- anyway, what plans for adoption are there with this coin? Are there any at all, any merchants spoken to, any publicity for the coin?

Right now, it's sort of at the extreme low end of nation coins. No 50% premine, which is good from one perspective, but you don't get the marketcap advantages either. It's also on an exchange that basically has no volume at all.

I think the only reason anyone even knows about this coin at all is due to our friend, cryptobuddy, who seemingly bumps it a ton, and brings up the subject even in other threads.

I like the faucet idea, which is why I even noticed the coin. But besides that, and a nice little logo, what else is there so far?

I can't speak for the Dear Leader, but he hasn't been online for a few days - so that's likely why he hasn't responded. I don't want you to think it's rudeness or him not taking his duties seriously.

He's been on business in Mainland China for the last few days and has really been wrapped up in what he's doing. I can't go into details but he'll have some nice announcements when he gets back.

As you know, this pre-mine was very small and is not like the other 'scamcoin country launches.' You'll also notice the high quality of the HongKongCoin website. Further, the Dear Leader never once positioned this crypto-currency as one that would 'save' the poor people of Hong Kong. Unfortunately with the endless shrill trolls attacks the project has received, it's been tough to get the message out to everyone.  

There's no need to move this to any other small exchange. Our future - like much of the world's - is in China. That's where the investors who will really put the money in for HKC are at. After that, the market cap will take care of itself. We don't do the 'pump and dump' here. All of TeamHongKongCoin is very astute and experienced with currency management and our plans - once fully revealed - will help everyone understand the true scope of our projects.

Right now we've been stalled out a bit because of Lil Buddy - The Dark Knight of Hong Kong - who has done EVERYTHING in his power to derail us. Do you know you can't find this thread because of all the duplicates ones he's made? LOL. In any event, right now I'm giving away Lil Buddy Block Bonuses of 200 each and we're halfway to our reward halfing. I'm not trying to brag, but I've done very well with altcoin investing/trading and I'm prepared to give away the entire amount of HKC out of my own pocket - just to piss off Lil Buddy and to finally drive him over the edge.

I guess I'll be meeting him this August when he hold our first ever Hong Kong Coin Conference in the center of Hong Kong. I'm sure it will be the highlight of both our lives. Thanks for your continued interest in the project and make sure to stop back for updates.

P.S. have you figured out that Lil Buddy is not only stealing from the faucet, but he's also mining, and buying HKC. He's the one putting in the Buy Orders for 1, and he even posted the photo evidence in this thread!

ganly

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 01:33:01 AM

exactly sha256 = i don't like it.

ninja too.... i mean come on even though i could not have mined anyway i still object on the behalf of others.

The only fair solution i can think of is

relaunch in 2 hours in scrypt . The HK sha256 has a damaged reputation now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: