Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
mishanya_p

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 12:52:22 PM

I would like to know how long the Apollo functions will be developed so that we can already say about the final stage of creating a blockchain for global application?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buiglabrege

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 01:19:13 PM

I think that the example of the development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency market for African countries will be indicative of all participants who are skeptical about the initiatives of Apollo. It seems to me that Lesotho will be a great continuation of the development of crypto in Africa.

I saw in the list of initiatives Apollo also Senegal. This region also previously planned to consider cryptocurrency as a national currency. I think Apollo will cooperate with many countries in terms of the implementation of the cryptocurrency at a government level.
Artem1144

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:06:21 AM

I think that the example of the development of the blockchain and cryptocurrency market for African countries will be indicative of all participants who are skeptical about the initiatives of Apollo. It seems to me that Lesotho will be a great continuation of the development of crypto in Africa.

I saw in the list of initiatives Apollo also Senegal. This region also previously planned to consider cryptocurrency as a national currency. I think Apollo will cooperate with many countries in terms of the implementation of the cryptocurrency at a government level.

The initial list of Apollo initiatives can be transformed and I hope that after the implementation of the main development plan, the Apollo project will be able to disclose information about new partnerships.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:34:00 AM

I would like to know how long the Apollo functions will be developed so that we can already say about the final stage of creating a blockchain for global application?

I think that the project will not deviate from the specified terms in the roadmap, and perhaps, on the contrary, will accelerate the development of all stages. I read about it in Apollo's reports.
Alpinio

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:14:33 PM

I like how Apollo goes through the stages of the road map. I think that many users in Africa will be able to become Apollo 's clients, as the introduction of blockchain in these countries will provide interest in crypto payments even more.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 03:56:14 PM

The APL coin has many unique characteristics, and I think it will be able to influence the opinion of new users after the team completes the development of all the functions of the platform, because Apollo simplifies the integration of blockchain into everyday life.

I read the opinion of different experts about the Apollo coin. If you evaluate all the advantages of APL, the team really creates a quality product that will help increase the number of new users of the crypto world.

There is a big promotion campaign to be done for the global application of the coin, but I hope that Apollo's success in African countries will help to see all the prospects for the worldwide market.

I think there is already interest in Apollo on different continents. And this confirms the merchants ' interest in APL. And Apollo customers will be able to make the coin if companies use them as a payment tool.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:26:53 PM

Progress on DAG Consensus Protocol is significant for new partners to have more opportunities to apply Apollo technologies and principles. And I see that the project team has achieved excellent results.

I am also happy to see that there is a lot of progress during the creation of the Apollo platform. Many early investors are waiting for the maximum development of Apollo features, as the coin can get into the top 20 and bring excellent profits.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 04:54:41 PM

I saw that Japan has now also introduced a decentralized network point to sell APL coins. I think the rapid expansion of the list of merchants is a great achievement for the project.

I think the expansion of APL coin selling points will help to attract new customers and partners. After all, the coin is very convenient for quick payments for goods and services, and I think. That e-Commerce is interested in doing so will expand customer lists around the world.

Great, I'll be happy to use the coin to pay for goods and services. It remains to wait for the expansion of the list of partners in the Apollo network.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:15:42 PM

I will be interested to see the opinion of experts from different countries about the possibilities of Apollo for the application of new solutions in the field of blockchain technologies.

I think all the information is now posted on apollowiki.net. The Project has been developing for a long time. Now there is information that confirms the quality of the development platform and Apollo characteristics.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:37:01 PM

I read that the wallet has high reliability from hacking. Is it possible to restore my account if the password is lost?
Artem1144

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:58:46 PM

The Apollo team has already announced which sectors of the state of Lesotho will be involved in the integration with Apollo blockchain technologies? I would like to know more about it.

You can find all the information in the news articles about MOU with Lesotho. In short, I have read about Lesotho's import and export sector, which includes primarily diamonds, water, electricity, as well as remittances from workers and diamond mining and trading.

I think there are prospects for blockchain in every African region. Therefore, I believe that Apollo can be useful in many areas of activity for its partners.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 06:23:12 PM

I read that Apollo decided to conduct an academic review and validation of some functions, involving academics from different universities. There are first the names of the universities?

The project is preparing a big announcement in December, and I think we will get a lot of new information about each of the stages of Apollo development.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:21:15 AM

I read that Apollo decided to conduct an academic review and validation of some functions, involving academics from different universities. There are first the names of the universities?

The project is preparing a big announcement in December, and I think we will get a lot of new information about each of the stages of Apollo development.

I wonder which scientists are interested in the Apollo project. I think bringing in top-notch experts from among the scientists is an excellent opportunity to create a high-quality Apollo ecosystem.
Artem1144

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 11:55:22 AM

I think that each new participant brings Apollo closer to the successful implementation of its technology around the world. Apollo's merchants and customers will increase the speed of distribution.
mishanya_p

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:24:39 PM

I am pleased to see the success of the project in the development of blockchain.New features and functionality of decentralized Apollo exchange can move blockchain technology to a new level of development.
buiglabrege

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 12:54:34 PM

I read that the wallet has high reliability from hacking. Is it possible to restore my account if the password is lost?

High-quality protection of the Apollo wallet account will not allow you to restore the login without a passphrase.
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:22:03 PM

I will be interested to see the opinion of experts from different countries about the possibilities of Apollo for the application of new solutions in the field of blockchain technologies.

I think all the information is now posted on apollowiki.net. The Project has been developing for a long time. Now there is information that confirms the quality of the development platform and Apollo characteristics.

If the team continues an active marketing campaign for its platform, then I think the number of merchants will grow faster, and by the end of 2020, Apollo will be in every corner of the world.
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 01:52:56 PM

I see that Apollo has received the support of many exchanges to enable active coin trading. I hope that thanks to the new listing partners, Apollo will be easily accessible to more engaged users as well as with the help of the decentralized Apolo bank network.
Alpinio

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:15:35 PM

I saw that Japan has now also introduced a decentralized network point to sell APL coins. I think the rapid expansion of the list of merchants is a great achievement for the project.

I think the expansion of APL coin selling points will help to attract new customers and partners. After all, the coin is very convenient for quick payments for goods and services, and I think. That e-Commerce is interested in doing so will expand customer lists around the world.

Great, I'll be happy to use the coin to pay for goods and services. It remains to wait for the expansion of the list of partners in the Apollo network.

At the moment, I know of three companies that use APL as payment. How can the Apollo team expand their list?
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 02:39:31 PM

I believe that the launch of all Apollo DEX features will make the exchange very much in demand among customers. How does the team plan to expand the list of trading pairs?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: