Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:01:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APL]🚀🚀🚀 Apollo - The World's Fastest, Most Feature-Rich Coin 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 2070 times)
ERROR_404_HODL_not_found

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:04:34 PM

Progress on DAG Consensus Protocol is significant for new partners to have more opportunities to apply Apollo technologies and principles. And I see that the project team has achieved excellent results.

I am also happy to see that there is a lot of progress during the creation of the Apollo platform. Many early investors are waiting for the maximum development of Apollo features, as the coin can get into the top 20 and bring excellent profits.

Well, if we are talking about maximum profits, then we should wait for the completion of the Apollo initiative in African countries. So the consumption of APL will stimulate the growth of prices on the exchanges.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alpinio

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 03:27:16 PM

I like how Apollo goes through the stages of the road map. I think that many users in Africa will be able to become Apollo 's clients, as the introduction of blockchain in these countries will provide interest in crypto payments even more.

We will see how relations with the government of Lesotho develop. MOU with the Lesotho government will be an indicator of the Apollo team's performance.
clenextalti

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:20:33 PM

The decentralized Apollo exchange looks excellent. And I think that the security that it will provide will change the trading on the crypto market very qualitatively.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 12:50:17 PM

I like how Apollo goes through the stages of the road map. I think that many users in Africa will be able to become Apollo 's clients, as the introduction of blockchain in these countries will provide interest in crypto payments even more.

We will see how relations with the government of Lesotho develop. MOU with the Lesotho government will be an indicator of the Apollo team's performance.

We must consider all the achievements of the project in the Apollo initiatives to understand how active the project can be for the economic development and digital integration of the regions.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:15:45 PM

Many blockchain companies have tried to create a decentralized system for all spheres of business, but I see that only Apollo will put this idea to real use, thanks to its characteristics.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:27:08 AM

Progress on DAG Consensus Protocol is significant for new partners to have more opportunities to apply Apollo technologies and principles. And I see that the project team has achieved excellent results.

I am also happy to see that there is a lot of progress during the creation of the Apollo platform. Many early investors are waiting for the maximum development of Apollo features, as the coin can get into the top 20 and bring excellent profits.

Well, if we are talking about maximum profits, then we should wait for the completion of the Apollo initiative in African countries. So the consumption of APL will stimulate the growth of prices on the exchanges.

I have not yet decided at what stage I will continue to trade the coin, but I think that it is worth waiting for a little, so as not to miss the best time.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:50:22 AM

I hope Apollo will be able to win the trust of users after the completion of the development. I bought some coins. I think that they can be a profitable investment because the activity of the project does not cause me doubts.
Zoul8485

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:13:12 AM

I will be happy to join Apollo. The project has now performed well for African Initiatives. We have to wait for the result.
ecouchmanpsy

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:36:09 AM

I believe that the launch of all Apollo DEX features will make the exchange very much in demand among customers. How does the team plan to expand the list of trading pairs?

I think the list of assets on the exchange will expand along with the growing interest in Apollo, but I think the project team should also conduct an active customer search for their platform.
bymrbeea

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:02:01 AM

I think Atomic swap technology can significantly improve user confidence in the cryptocurrency market. I'm talking about new clients that are added to the process of Apollo initiatives.
nivicili

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:26:50 AM

I will be interested to see the opinion of experts from different countries about the possibilities of Apollo for the application of new solutions in the field of blockchain technologies.

I think all the information is now posted on apollowiki.net. The Project has been developing for a long time. Now there is information that confirms the quality of the development platform and Apollo characteristics.

If the team continues an active marketing campaign for its platform, then I think the number of merchants will grow faster, and by the end of 2020, Apollo will be in every corner of the world.

First of all, the project must complete the development and testing of all versions of the application so that customers can fully use all the features. With the growth of users, the number of companies accepting APL will also grow.
sunappolo

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 11:49:05 AM

When will DEX development be completed? It seems to me that this stage can significantly affect the value of the coin on exchanges.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 08:57:24 PM

today this Apollo currency growing more than 2000%,
does a big news coming in this project and create a huge demands that push the price up
or this pump is only a bull trap ?

ThepowerofD

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 09:29:29 AM

How come no activity on here this is a great project from what I see and have tested out My self the mobile wallet is Amazing By its self...

Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 06:14:07 AM

How come no activity on here this is a great project from what I see and have tested out My self the mobile wallet is Amazing By its self...

Apollo team active in Apollo telegram group, if you have a question about this project, just join Apollo telegram group and ask there
here the link https://t.me/apollocommunity

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀