Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of Altcoins have a future?  (Read 3250 times)
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 04:44:32 PM

altcoin which has a large user, is widely used for trading and has a product that works well in the market then altcoin will survive and have the opportunity to raise its price when the market has improved. and vice versa, if altcoin does not have a product that does not function properly and does not have price development then that is the criterion for altcoin to die.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2020, 05:30:02 PM

altcoin which has a large user, is widely used for trading and has a product that works well in the market then altcoin will survive and have the opportunity to raise its price when the market has improved. and vice versa, if altcoin does not have a product that does not function properly and does not have price development then that is the criterion for altcoin to die.
Today on the cryptocurrency market there are quite a lot of ready-made products that can be of very deep interest for society, for companies and for all kinds of areas, the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life of a person.  Nevertheless, I believe that only altcoins that investors will be interested in and which altcoins people will use in everyday life can show good results.  And here you are really right.  But I believe that in the current situation, when the competition is very big, everything will primarily depend on the team's ability to attract more attention to themselves and their project.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:33:25 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

Updated January 9, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions. I have selected a few altcoins for investment, BCH, BSV, ONION, DASH, XMR. There are also many altcoins with small market capitalization. I hope I can get lucky and bless you all to find the investment you like.

I'm happy that many altcoin have died 😁 what we want left in crypto space are projects that are at least good and useful, bear market seem to be the doctor that can fix these bacteria call shitcoins, if you can invest in top altcoins you will be fine

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:39:46 PM

The market for Altcoins has been bad recently, and many Altcoins have died and lost a lot of money. What kind of Altcoins do you think will die?thanks for sharing

Updated January 9, 2020
Thank you for your suggestions. I have selected a few altcoins for investment, BCH, BSV, ONION, DASH, XMR. There are also many altcoins with small market capitalization. I hope I can get lucky and bless you all to find the investment you like.

I'm happy that many altcoin have died 😁 what we want left in crypto space are projects that are at least good and useful, bear market seem to be the doctor that can fix these bacteria call shitcoins, if you can invest in top altcoins you will be fine
Top altcoins will be fine and you are right. But once anyone can make a new project and become altcoins or shitcoin there were always there and we dont have anything to do is just to avoid them. Top 100 altcoins for me are reasonable to invest but beyond that, it is extremely high risk and we dont know the consequences may happen.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:46:47 PM

Today on the cryptocurrency market there are quite a lot of ready-made products that can be of very deep interest for society, for companies and for all kinds of areas, the use of cryptocurrency in everyday life of a person.  Nevertheless, I believe that only altcoins that investors will be interested in and which altcoins people will use in everyday life can show good results.  And here you are really right.  But I believe that in the current situation, when the competition is very big, everything will primarily depend on the team's ability to attract more attention to themselves and their project.

yes, at least with good and right teamwork will have an impact on the growth of the project itself, therefore developers with a solid team will guarantee growth that at least has better potential, tangible products and price increases that is something that is indeed the focus the main for every project, but when the team can not do the right promotion, the impact will also not be good for project growth

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 05:56:33 PM

Updated January 9, 2020

We do not have to be happy if an altcoin die but we have to be happy if a coin which do not have any purpose or benefit to the blockchain and they die as in the previous year I saw a number of projects which were from the well known companies and one was from a university but the investors did not took the interest because of the market situation and they failed to acheve a targeted fund for these project I am sad that they failed in their projects. I wish that they relaunch their projects.
TheICE007

Activity: 646
Merit: 100

tozex.io

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 07:27:58 PM

For me before I invest in any altcoin, first I check it's use case after that i check out for the team behind the project and follow the community to know more about it and it's road map then I can go ahead and invest, some of my picks are ethereum, litecoin, bch ,and trx, for long term though

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
volport

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:25:31 PM

Hello everyone. I would say that you mustn’t invest when someone just says solution is good. Evaluation is one of the most important processes and it requires complex analysis on every particular solution
govorrue

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:29:05 PM

Hello everyone. I would say that you mustn’t invest when someone just says solution is good. Evaluation is one of the most important processes and it requires complex analysis on every particular solution

Absolutely correct. Usually when you just follow as a result of recommendation, you regret afterwards. Some point I personally analyze, while getting recommendation from someone - practical value, roadmap, milestones met, team and its experience and so on
volport

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:32:11 PM

Absolutely correct. Usually when you just follow as a result of recommendation, you regret afterwards. Some point I personally analyze, while getting recommendation from someone - practical value, roadmap, milestones met, team and its experience and so on

So do I. Well, probably necessary to add benefits for users and prospects / growth plans. And are there many advanced platforms you are following right now? Of course, interested to hear the most advanced ones you are aware of
govorrue

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:35:06 PM

So do I. Well, probably necessary to add benefits for users and prospects / growth plans. And are there many advanced platforms you are following right now? Of course, interested to hear the most advanced ones you are aware of

Most advanced? Hmm, must be Intelligent Hero. What I am impressed here - use cases and technology side. The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other and much more. Guys are now having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets that is in high demand, so have a look
volport

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:38:07 PM

Most advanced? Hmm, must be Intelligent Hero. What I am impressed here - use cases and technology side. The intelligent Hero platform enables interactions between members of the community to enable them to share ideas and knowledge which cuts across various fields with each other and much more. Guys are now having ongoing IEO on ExMarkets that is in high demand, so have a look

So far indeed sounds pretty interesting, thank you for your recommendation. And how much is 1 token? A lot? Agree with you on pretty objective and real practical value
govorrue

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 08:40:09 PM

So far indeed sounds pretty interesting, thank you for your recommendation. And how much is 1 token? A lot? Agree with you on pretty objective and real practical value

Nope, it is only 0,2 USD and 60% discount, as I remember. Have a look at their IEO page on ExMarkets
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:16:26 AM

For me, Altcoins that do have a future are those that can be able to adapt and survive into any circumstances or challenges being brought by the volatile market which makes them to evolve or improve their prices despite of the downfall and known for their credibility and reliability as a coin even the market is down. Once that Altcoin have surpass the challenge of a down fall market and continues to survive after it, for me it is an Altcoin that do have a future because it must not be easily downed for it has a high quality that makes people believe on it and rely on it added by people still continue to bring demand on purchasing it for they hope that the Altcoin have future to grow and improve in terms of price and every aspects needed to be considered.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
maxray (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:17:17 PM

Nope, it is only 0,2 USD and 60% discount, as I remember. Have a look at their IEO page on ExMarkets
The price of each coin is different. For example, the lowest onion price was about 0.13 usd. Today, the highest price is 0.3 USD.I think there are reasons why Onion is worth investing, these need you to discover
maxray (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 12:20:04 PM

Updated January 9, 2020

We do not have to be happy if an altcoin die but we have to be happy if a coin which do not have any purpose or benefit to the blockchain and they die as in the previous year I saw a number of projects which were from the well known companies and one was from a university but the investors did not took the interest because of the market situation and they failed to acheve a targeted fund for these project I am sad that they failed in their projects. I wish that they relaunch their projects.
Successful projects should not raise funds from the community. Onion is the best example. Although the price is now low, it is worth learning by many development teams.

For me, Altcoins that do have a future are those that can be able to adapt and survive into any circumstances or challenges being brought by the volatile market which makes them to evolve or improve their prices despite of the downfall and known for their credibility and reliability as a coin even the market is down. Once that Altcoin have surpass the challenge of a down fall market and continues to survive after it, for me it is an Altcoin that do have a future because it must not be easily downed for it has a high quality that makes people believe on it and rely on it added by people still continue to bring demand on purchasing it for they hope that the Altcoin have future to grow and improve in terms of price and every aspects needed to be considered.
Agree with you, there will be someone who buys the future coin to maintain the price
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:42:00 PM

I think altcoin is a new type that follows the features of existing projects, such as trying to update from the old project, in my opinion it will fail where the old one already has a large market and capitalization compared to the new one, so the new project will only be a rival that is not very meaningful.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:51:42 PM

Many altcoins died because they don't have a real usecase, their token is useless and their team are not hardworking enough to make some developments and partnerships regarding their project. Altcoins that have a bright future and we might see in the bull run are the one's who doesn't stop on developing their product no matter the condition of the market and their team is focused on making their ideas possible.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2020, 03:32:56 PM

Many altcoins died because they don't have a real usecase, their token is useless and their team are not hardworking enough to make some developments and partnerships regarding their project. Altcoins that have a bright future and we might see in the bull run are the one's who doesn't stop on developing their product no matter the condition of the market and their team is focused on making their ideas possible.

A large number of altcoins are copycats and the only intention behind their creation is to bring profits to the promoters. And therefore it doesn't surprise me that many of them died down. Good altcoins with practical usage are still being used in good numbers, and one example is that of Litecon. Despite the technological disadvantages, the development team has been working hard to remove the bugs and issues and the end result is for everyone to see.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:35:27 PM

The first question is, what sustains a business, project or platform? The answer to this, is what the project in question offers, that is to say if a project offers little to nothing the chances of survival will be greatly reduced; this is the fate of most coins which are now dead. Most altcoins today we're created out of hype and nothing more, they came with big whitepaper with no tangible thing to hold on to. So once they list and luckily make few moves on the exchanges they start dying off as there is nothing to sustain it. Some don't even get to exchange as the team will come up with many excuses to delay. So to answer your question, an altcoin that will survive or last long term is one which have something to offer to the world at large.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██