Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:31:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign  (Read 3036 times)
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:15:40 PM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
That's already alerting for me. Bounties usually takes up a lot of time most specially when they haven't reached their hard cap yet but extending too much is something you should think about hardly. It can either be a scam or they are just in great need of extending their time to reach the cap. It also takes too long because of the computation being made for the rewards that are to be dessiminated to bounty hunters but still, don't stay complasant that it is what it's all about. Stay up with the news and see if there's a hint if it is just a scam or if it is already failing.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 11:12:29 AM

Its really shouldn't matter if you are sure that the project is real and the idea is not bad, i have seen whereby people leave a bounty for another bounty and they later regret, its like throwing away a diamond and running after stones
It does not but delays do create a space of doubt in the hearts of participants. If suddenly time extends, people would like to know the reason behind such actions. I will not suggest him to leave the program as it will waste his previous efforts too but he should join some other potential bounty simultaneously. This will save him from risking anymore time. He should also look for ways other than bounty.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Dangki01021991

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 01:40:42 PM

There was a time when I was promoting these projects and didn't get very good results. So disappointing. All goals are not fulfilled, especially sales. I am so sad. are you sad like me  Sad
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:14:44 PM

There was a time when I was promoting these projects and didn't get very good results. So disappointing. All goals are not fulfilled, especially sales. I am so sad. are you sad like me  Sad
What is there to be sad about? do you expect everything to work oit according to plan? good things don't come easily and you have to try real hard to archive your goals, work more on your research you can get better at that

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:25:38 PM

What led to the addition of extra week should be stated and additional rewards should be added to the hunters as well. If a campaign gets extended, I will continue given there's reasons for its extension.
miklesm

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 02:45:45 PM

If you had joined a Bounty campaign, you were supposed to analyze the project and to consider the goals pretty promising, so it is okay to go on promoting it in case the pool was increased.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 03:05:03 PM

That's not right if they added 8 weeks to continue the campaign unless if they added more tokens for the bounty then I think you can continue, but it's up to you if you don't like to continue to promote, most of the campaigns that added more weeks because they don't have reach their softcap so they need more investors to invest their project.
haipham3432

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:01:40 PM

Depending on your thoughts, dig into its sales. Is it stable for you to continue? Currently Scam a lot, be careful.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:07:04 PM

what reason? if they add for extra investor, but in a fact they hit the cap, its hard to judge about that reason. sometime they add extra week and end up with success, sometime they just no investor invest on that ico, or maybe its not popular. i ever join and get extra week, but its good because in last year bounty still good. but now i never know about icos future. it can be good or bad for extra week, you need to watch their progress too

if in 2017 maybe we can still believe about the addition of time, but for now the addition of time I think is not good because usually the projects give extra time because they do not get enough results for development. So the reason for the increase in time for now is that I don't think it's right if there isn't a strong reason
They're really doing that maybe because the target cap is not yet reached and they are adding extra weeks for us bounty hunter can promote that particular bounty campaign more. The particular ICO are making extra weeks for them to get more investors for them to be successful. It is quite bad because the longer the campaign is, the bigger the tokens they should give to the bounty hunters because they are doing their job, and it makes the project less successful, that is based on my own opinion. But there are bounty programs that are literally making their project less in time but they are obviously adding extra weeks for some reasons.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 04:21:49 PM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

So the duration was increased by 67%? In that case the campaign manager should increase the bounty pool by the same amount. But the problem is that in many cases the bounty pool is not increased. It is like promising a certain amount as salary for work and then demanding the individual that he should do additional work in case he want his salary. One of the ways the bounty hunter gets cheated here. 
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 04:41:06 PM

If you had joined a Bounty campaign, you were supposed to analyze the project and to consider the goals pretty promising, so it is okay to go on promoting it in case the pool was increased.
Almost always, in every Bounty company, one thing is mentioned that the Bounty Hunters never pay attention to, but already begin to resent when something has changed.  Bounty managers always write in the rules that managers and the company team are entitled to change the terms and conditions at their discretion and these changes are not subject to appeal.  Over the several years of the existence of the Bounty companies, I think that every Bounty Hunter has realized that he cannot defend his rights, and no one appreciates the work of the Bounty Hunter.  Bounty companies always change the rules, both with regard to the duration of the Bounty company itself, the payment of remuneration, as well as with the provision of KYC.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 04:53:02 PM

There is never a guarantee that a project will end up successfully, by collecting enough funds. A lot of projects are prolonging their bounty programmes, because they are just unable to secure needed funds, and most likely such projects are not collecting enough funds at the end.
That is understandable, there are many members that are complaining about how some projects that seem good on paper are not receiving enough funding, but why bounty hunters should work for less than what they were promised, many developers keep a bunch of coins for themselves, if they want bounty hunters to work for a longer amount of time then they should give up a part of their tokens to increase the reward allocation for bounty hunters and we never see that.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 06:06:20 PM

Many bounty hunters regrets their decision of leaving bounty campaigns too early for another projects, the truth is many don't know how to decide if a project is good enough or not and when this kind of issues like adding more week they plan to quit.

Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 07:29:18 PM

my advice is that you should continue the project because if you leave you will lose your stake and your efforts will be in vain. but that is your right. I'm just giving a suggestion, but it's a different story if you've found a new project before deciding to go that's fine.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2019, 02:37:25 PM

Unless they have a very good reason to do so they should not be chopping and changing dates and times. It shows a lack of focus and management. A properly manages campaign will end when they say it will. Any other reason they just taking advantage and them already at peak number of bounty hunters so an extra extension will help them lots. I suggest you stay just incase unless they make it months longer than just take the stakes you have so far and leave.

awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

I once found an extended gift campaign. aka but that does not guarantee if the end result is better. there is also an extended prize campaign which is ultimately bad. it all depends on the extent of their token sales. the success or failure of a prize campaign lies in achieving the sales of their tokens.
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:00:47 PM

Fund raising is the issue here, once they failed to meet their target they can extend the IEO for more few weeks or months on other exchanges, the best thing is to determined if the project is worth the time or not, if not? its better to find other bounty to promote

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:45:26 PM

More weeks added to bounty campaigns more tokens to be earned, why complaining? since you started the bounty yourself you must have believe in the project, there is no way to know what the end result will be so belief in yourself

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:47:11 PM

Is it possible to move up in the middle of the campaign especailly if we are in singature campaign? However some projects in the past were successful after campaign extension. These we have to do extra research.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 05:36:24 PM

So many projects I have done where the bounty was extended by some weeks. They teams have their reasons for doing so. However, I think it would be fair to increase allocated rewards in order to accommodate new participants joining the campaign

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: