Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign  (Read 3036 times)
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 05:55:10 PM

not all is good because all the gifts that pay for alt are not affected by the extra weeks and the main point in getting results is the project itself, no matter it's short or long but so far the bounty payment from alt is still not good in my opinion.
Absolutely, there are some projects are giving extra weeks because they did not meet their target so they are giving that to reach their goal in a certain period of time. It is somehow bad to investors because of course, they want to be paid in an exact time that the project have said right from the beginning.

Extra weeks to bounty duration doesn't mean the bounty is good or bad, you have to make sure the project is good enough so when they add additional weeks it will worth it, Some bounties have very low week like four weeks but they end up a shit project
Of course, just like what have I said above, some are giving that because they did not meet their target but some project is really fruitful they are extending because they still want to run it and they have enough money to pay for bounty or signature campaigns, so there are still time and money to give for them as they are doing their job and that is to promote that particular campaign by wearing signatures.

firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 11:23:59 PM

In my experience, when this happens is awful news since it for the most part implies that the project isn't getting the ideal investment and they are postponing the finish of the ICO/IEO in the expectation they can get a couple of more USD
Be that as it may, it very well may be because of different reasons, similar to the ongoing pandemic around the globe

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:00:04 AM

I don't see how it's bad when a project postponed bounty duration, maybe they postponed because the target of fundraising is not met yet, if the project is good enough for you just cope with the changes

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:06:45 PM

Sometimes extending bounty duration is like expanding the results of the bounty campaign, I don't see anything wrong here, give a good use case and I will promote even if it's over 23 weeks

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:13:20 PM

Sometimes extending bounty duration is like expanding the results of the bounty campaign, I don't see anything wrong here, give a good use case and I will promote even if it's over 23 weeks
They can extend the bounty time, but I think they also have to add the bounty budget to make it fit. I have seen a lot of bounty expansion but they are not expanding their budget, this is bounty hunter abuse and projects that are bullshit for me

lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 01:01:51 PM

I don't see how it's bad when a project postponed bounty duration, maybe they postponed because the target of fundraising is not met yet, if the project is good enough for you just cope with the changes
You're right, there are projects that needs to have extension for them to achieve what they're trying to meet. With proper communication between the team and participants I think hunters should understand the changes and besides usually its in the rules of the manager. Its simple if you think the project has potential and legit then having an extended weeks for the bounty would not be a problem.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:16:48 PM

They can extend the bounty time, but I think they also have to add the bounty budget to make it fit. I have seen a lot of bounty expansion but they are not expanding their budget, this is bounty hunter abuse and projects that are bullshit for me
if the project extends the bounty campaign and does not increase the pool, then I believe that this is a scam project and should not be trusted. most likely they will either not make payments at all, or because they will close their project. or they will freeze your rewards for 2 years ..

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:28:49 PM

if the project extends the bounty campaign and does not increase the pool, then I believe that this is a scam project and should not be trusted. most likely they will either not make payments at all, or because they will close their project. or they will freeze your rewards for 2 years ..
Agree. If they don't increase pool prize, showing they disregard the old bounty hunters. They are beating a dead house, fail their goal in the first bounty campaign. Thought by extent bounty campaign one more would attract more attention.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 02:30:41 PM

I have never seen a bounty of distribution keys in 2 years. And if it happens then it is definitely a scam project, how can they survive 2 years in this market while they are weak projects and not too many investors.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
aomakun

Activity: 1020
Merit: 253

JangaCams.com

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:25:01 PM

I have never seen a bounty of distribution keys in 2 years. And if it happens then it is definitely a scam project, how can they survive 2 years in this market while they are weak projects and not too many investors.
if I were a part of it, then I would forget about it and try to improve how to find a project to follow in their campaign. waiting for an extension of 2 weeks Up to 1 month is boring and if it exceeds this time, for me it would be better to focus on the next project

█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████  ████
████████████████████▀▀  ▀████
███████████████▀▀   ▄▄███████
███▀  ▀██████     ▐██████████
██     █████▌       ▀████████
██      ▀▀███    ▐█▄  ▀██████
██               ▐███▄▄  ▀███
██▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄     ▄███████ ▄  █
██████▄▄▄████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
FREE CHAT

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:34:39 PM

If those projects performance are good then i can do but otherwise unactive development projects i can't do. I will analysis their IEO/ICO similarity, If the project is close to success then of course i agree to be long extra week there.
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:24:50 PM

It is okay, if they also add some more funds. But on the other hand there is a chance that new users will join the campaign so at the end you can earn much less. But if it could help the project to raise the soft-cap then it worths because without soft-cap, projects won´t start and you earn nothing for your spent time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:26:34 PM

I have participated in a campaign that last for 6 months, at and the end? They talked they will not distribute any bounty tokens.  Cheesy Many bounty managers and team members think that bounty hunters are just idi.ts and they can cheat them.  Roll Eyes

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:31:12 PM

Most times, extra weeks are well rewarding, in the sense that the Bounty cap is increased in a bid to accommodate the extra weeks.

Most Bounties term it Bounty round 1/ round 2 to different stakes and reward quota.

It also highlights that the marketing is a job well done
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 08:57:34 PM

You don´t have any rights as a bounty hunter, they have in rules that they can make any change during the campaign in most cases - so they are protected. Even they do not have something like that written in a campaign then you also have 0 chances to complain. Look at BlockBurn after few months they said they will not send anything to bounty hunters.  Cheesy

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:02:26 PM

You don´t have any rights as a bounty hunter, they have in rules that they can make any change during the campaign in most cases - so they are protected. Even they do not have something like that written in a campaign then you also have 0 chances to complain. Look at BlockBurn after few months they said they will not send anything to bounty hunters.  Cheesy
for the project, it was really unfortunate. because before the campaign is over to my knowledge, bounty payments will be made after a few months the campaign is over. but when there is such notice it will be bad for participants.

alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:08:47 PM

at least if there are additional work days then there must be an additional allocation for the bounty campaign so that it will make the participants of the bounty campaign happy because what is done is proportional to its effort, because if it does not add to the allocation it will make the bounty campaign participants disappointed.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 09:16:55 PM

Yes, I have such an experience.  I've seen a lot of projects before that they add new weeks again after a certain amount of time. If they not add pool reward then i am not interested about that project. But i seen Such projects do not end well.  I'm not saying that every projects ends is not well.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:31:55 AM

Well some project could run for that long but if the weeks was added just like that with no tangible reason then it raises red flag. Something is really not going on well so you can just give it a break senior trust me most of these projects end up been dead.
Most likely a project will just fail anyway, so instead of wasting time still doing the job, it's better to just left the project and look for another one.
The reality in bounty hunting is that you'll not gonna make profit with every bounty you'll participate, some will fail while some will succeed, so look on the successful bounty and just forget the failed one and maybe learn a lesson from it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:53:59 AM

I suggest you stop if the Bounty campaign adds extra weeks, because I also often join bounties like that and never get any reward. In my opinion it's a sign that they have not been able to develop their project so they added extra weeks. So most likely their project will fail.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: