Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:18:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign  (Read 3036 times)
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:50:15 AM

Yes, because you already started it, but of course, it depends on the reason why they decided to extend. If they can't reach the minimum target during ico, then it is not worth it, or maybe if they only want to have more improvement of the project, that is for you to decide.
Extension of bounty campaign is not good, it can be the initial sign of failed project.
Usually, the extension occurred because the sale period doesn't going good, the project fund raising doesn't reach even the softcap target.
The extra weeks added on bounty campaign can causing delay on bounty payment because the end date of campaign is still can be extended later.
To make it simple, extending the campaign only means that they are only trying to extend the capabilities of the campaign or extending the life span of the project which is close to failure. Most of the time, projects like this still fail because the trust of the investors are not in the project even how much they work hard to keep it alive.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:47:48 AM

It depends on you to continue for as long as you have already earn your stakes for the weeks you have participated. But i think it is not necessary for a bounty campaign to add more weeks if there's no indicated in their rules.
Mostly projects that extend the campaign has no demand and that will be wasting a lot of our time. YOu can see how geoma dao was turning into the scam project and it has been extending the cmapaign.

Dude, that's really strong evidence.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 04:01:32 AM

Extension of bounty campaign does not signify failure of project or failure to the bounty either, it could be that the team have not yet receive the satisfaction of the campaign and want more exposure in other for it to reach a wider audience, I have seen bounties that conduct phase 1&2 campaign and still manage to come out nice, while there are bounties that did only once yet there was no success and neither did the hunters get their reward.
If bounty will fail it will, extension has nothing to do with it, imo.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:09:17 AM

Extension of bounty campaign does not signify failure of project or failure to the bounty either, it could be that the team have not yet receive the satisfaction of the campaign and want more exposure in other for it to reach a wider audience, I have seen bounties that conduct phase 1&2 campaign and still manage to come out nice, while there are bounties that did only once yet there was no success and neither did the hunters get their reward.
If bounty will fail it will, extension has nothing to do with it, imo.
The point for extending the time frame is to engaged with more possible investors, if the team are not getting the traffics and the invesmtment that they've needed the chance of failing is high. There are reason but mostly the team failed and never to pay the rewards or even they've distributed the
tokens there's no value or no exchange to trade.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:08:40 AM

This happens almost in every project since 2018 until now the reason behind extending the bounty promotions is that the project is not getting or attracting much investors in order to raise their particular amount to fund the project but there are some projects the ended up successfully after having an extensions. For me, honestly I would still continue doing it since I have already started it, and why not continue doing it, who knows it could be one of the successful project to ever exist in crypto market.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:12:15 AM

Extension of bounty campaign is not good, it can be the initial sign of failed project.
Usually, the extension occurred because the sale period doesn't going good, the project fund raising doesn't reach even the softcap target.
The extra weeks added on bounty campaign can causing delay on bounty payment because the end date of campaign is still can be extended later.
I don't like that either, but if it's done for some acceptable reason, I don't think that's a problem. apart from that, sometimes they also add the prize. it could be the moment like what this writer said. Well, everything has its advantages and disadvantages.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Jonyshake71

Activity: 352
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:22:37 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2021, 04:55:05 AM by Jonyshake71

If projects are good, then those are get successful before time. But that's not mean, long running bounties are bad. Because saw many bounty campaigns running around a six to ten months even a years and got successful. Because of Epidemic, it's common extending the campaigns due to lack of investors.but be careful about scam project who continueously sell their token for years

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:54:18 AM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
If projects are good, then those are get successful before time. But that's not mean, long running bounties are bad. Because saw many bounty campaigns running around a six to ten months even a years and got successful. Because of Epidemic, it's common extending the campaigns

Is there any feedback from the OP's status regarding the bounty that he was talking about? did he continue promoting this project and what's the outcome? Already more than 6 months from the time he posted this thread. And what project did he participated with?

On my end, long running bounties paid via their own coin or token have high chance that you will not get anything out of it because the possible scenario of abandoning the project is high. If they see that their project is not gaining support from the community or they have no enough funds to continue, they will just disappear without informing those bounty hunters that are promoting them.
Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:02:33 AM

On my end, long running bounties paid via their own coin or token have high chance that you will not get anything out of it because the possible scenario of abandoning the project is high.
Based on my experience yes, I have participated a bounty in the past and they extend the bounty because they can't collect the right amount they needed.
Also, there's no guarantee that they will be able to collect more if they will extend because usually good projects can easily get sold out, some even in minutes they are sold out already.

If they see that their project is not gaining support from the community or they have no enough funds to continue, they will just disappear without informing those bounty hunters that are promoting them.

That's gonna be a waste of time then.. for me, I would just look at a bounty that will run in 1 month, so if it will extend for another month, it will not hurt us a lot since 2 months are not that long provided the task is easy.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:03:07 AM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
I don't think so. because they are taking advantage of our strength without any other commitment. A good bounty project will usually not need to extend such promotion to prolong the token sale. The decision shows that they are failing to sell tokens and we can see that the project is a failure. so we should get out of the campaign before we get more exploited.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:19:52 AM

I can view this in two different perspectives.  I have participated in such bounties like this, that after some weeks of promotion, the team added another.  It depends on the hunter, if you see prospect in such bounty, it's an opportunity to gather more of such tokens, but if there is none, then it's better stop and find another promising project to join.  There are some that will pay at the end of the day and some will be waste of time and other resources.  Mycros bounty campaign lasted for more than a year and few people were able to finish it.  Though I didn't know what they got from it because I didn't participate.  So it all depends on the hunter's view of the project if it is good to continue or not.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:01:09 AM

I don't think so. because they are taking advantage of our strength without any other commitment. A good bounty project will usually not need to extend such promotion to prolong the token sale. The decision shows that they are failing to sell tokens and we can see that the project is a failure. so we should get out of the campaign before we get more exploited.
I also like you, do not like the extended bounty. If they were serious, they would surely follow their original schedule. And if they want to expand, they first need to expand their budget to make bounty hunters happy with the next job.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:26:43 AM

In my opinion, expansion campaigns are those that are not supported by investors. If you continue to participate until the end of the campaign, the rewards you receive will be very low and not worth the time you spend, I guess. Anyway, that is still your decision.

killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 08:28:33 AM

In my opinion, expansion campaigns are those that are not supported by investors. If you continue to participate until the end of the campaign, the rewards you receive will be very low and not worth the time you spend, I guess. Anyway, that is still your decision.
If they don't expand the bounty budget, it's best to stop and look for a better campaign. Campaign expansion is not bad, sometimes they need to expand it to make it easier for ICOs or IEOs to succeed.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:39:22 AM

Extra weeks added to bounty is a turn off for me, once you add extra weeks, all i do is take my leave.
As long as  i get rewarded for proper tasks done when i work.

Most bounties add extra weeks to suffer candidates, while some increase the bounty cap, some do not which is not right.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:33:16 AM

Extra weeks added to bounty is a turn off for me, once you add extra weeks, all i do is take my leave.
As long as  i get rewarded for proper tasks done when i work.

Most bounties add extra weeks to suffer candidates, while some increase the bounty cap, some do not which is not right.

indeed the dilemma in the state of the crypto market is experiencing a decline. several kinds of innovation are needed that can make a project that has been undertaken can be many more investors to join so that the project can be successful even with a minimum. what is clear is to increase the time to be longer with the goal of achieving the minimum value needed for the project to run. but it also cannot guarantee that the extension will end well and can solve the growing investment problem.

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:28:07 AM

I find extension of the bounty campaign really infuriating
 This is one the first symptoms that the management isn't planning things properly and isn't sticking to their words.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
Jateng

Activity: 1288
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 10:51:14 AM

Sometimes its good to stay in bounty campaign if they extended the duration of it but you should consider some aspects of the campaign why they extended it. Bounty campaign such at that should tally the previous weeks and consider some participants if they want to leave or not but they will pay the exact stakes they earned during the time they participated. I think 1 month for extenstion is way better to consider and more than it is not advisable to continue anymore. They should also increase the allocation since the campaign is extended which if not the allocated pool will become small and not acceptable for participats.

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:15:51 PM

I find extension of the bounty campaign really infuriating
 This is one the first symptoms that the management isn't planning things properly and isn't sticking to their words.
As per the original rule, they can change it anytime they want. So bounty expansion is also included in their calculations. And it's not really as bad as you might think, if it's a good project. I believe many people will still have fun and accept it

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:01:17 PM

It is common to bounties before during the times that I used to join in altcoin campaigns some reason is to reached the target. During this time, I cant really say. Well some other campaigns when they extended their bounty, it is OK for some members to stop promoting that campaign but the stakes earned will remain and will still be given to the participants.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: