Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:31:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Extra weeks added to bounty campaign  (Read 3036 times)
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:32:46 AM

In this case, if you still believes in the reason why you started in the first place, then I don't think there is any issue not continuing; also another thing comes to play and that is, will the allocation be increased, if yes then I think you can continue but if the allocation isn't increased nor the new allocation added isn't encouraging, you can stop participating. Also, checking the team to know how serious they are matters too so that you don't end up wasting your time.

@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:36:47 PM

Extending a bounty campaign duration by adding more weeks do not determine if the bounty will do well. Just know before you continue be sure the bounty allocation is increased. I am currently participating in Oikos bounty. Rhrt increased the allocation.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:46:20 PM

Adding extra weeks is the first signal that this project will fail or you will have problems with it.

Good projects while planning their roadmap and milestones discuss all the necessary time periods for particular job to be done. If you did not make it on time and need extra time - this means something goes wrong and there is a problem.

If bounty extended, then pull must be increased. Everything has a price, everything can be measured, everything has balance in this world. When you increase something, something else must be increased also. Without it the scales of success (bounty hunter or project side) turn down.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 12:47:24 PM

I once joined bounty that has an extra week and I get commensurate results
I also joined bounty who had an extra week but give very disappointing results
so it's all up to you, want to continue or not

TopT3ns

Activity: 2576
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 12:58:17 PM

I am currently also participating in a bounty campaign that adds workdays and gets an additional allocation for bounty campaign participants, but I don't mind that because I see the prizes paid have been registered at a large exchange and have a good trading volume so I but doing the task of this campaign.

pankaj1234
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:37:29 PM

There are lots of bounty campaign going these days with bitcointalk and other platforms. Some bounty has plans for some weeks but some bounty added some extra weeks to really gain the community participation  in it. They also add some extra reward with increasing weeks. With promotion on social media they increase their hard cap or soft cap. Bounty hunter does not mind that. They only know that Bounty should pay their coin on time. So adding extra week is always good for a regular bounty hunters because they will increase their portion in total funds.

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
adibi12

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:38:18 PM

Of course it will be better, because every project that adds weeks because the team targets are not achieved, but it needs to be seen in the addition of allocations for bounty hunters, as I have experienced, projects that add weeks, then they will increase their allocation. like the second round project.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:50:44 PM
Last edit: June 02, 2020, 07:03:31 AM by vlast01

First thing is investigate if they reached there soft or hard cap, Sometime the reason they extend because they don't have much investor to invest with.
If their sale is going well isuggest you to continue on the campaign. But adding extra week on the campaign make your profit less.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
SyndicateLabs

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:03:23 PM

Even though I've been involved in extended bounty for 2 more months,  finally I got good rewards from them. As long as they expand the campaign and increase its budget, I believe everything will be fine and nothing to worry about it.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:14:01 PM

Sometimes it happens with a bounty program that extra time is added to expand the promotion. It is not entirely common, if so, to ask the reasons for project support. From personal experience, it has already happened to me,
I continued and the reward was paid. Even if there was a problem, it was always possible to agree. I'm currently in a campaign where extra time has been added. But it's always good to check and verify everything.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 07:24:15 PM

Bounty expansion is not bad at all, as long as after the bounty ends and they make distribution as they say, then the project is still good and worth the price. I used to have good results with such bounty, so I'm not too concerned about their expansion. And you can continue to participate, or leave it, all is your decision

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:48:16 PM

An extended bounty is not a problem, as long as the allocation is added surely the participants do not mind. But sometimes there are also bounties who don't want to add allocations and always extend the duration, which is what the bounty participants don't like.
some people do not like extending the bounty period, but some people don't mind this as long as the reward is added. but, it will be very good when they pay a reward every week, so it doesn't matter if they want to extend the bounty period. unfortunately, sometimes they increase the bounty period by a few months, then the rewards are not added, sometimes it makes some people lose faith in a project.

Not only that. You as a bounty hunter will have the time to consolidate to have more tokens allocated for your stakes. The most important of all though is that if the project is legit. You can only complain if the project is actually a scam. Its not however fun for everyone though. 

For someone who expects to move to another campaign will only conflict with his situation especially if the rules say you will not get any stakes if you remove the signature and avatar before the campaign ends.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:08:21 PM

Bounty expansion is not bad at all, as long as after the bounty ends and they make distribution as they say, then the project is still good and worth the price. I used to have good results with such bounty, so I'm not too concerned about their expansion. And you can continue to participate, or leave it, all is your decision
But most exchange have rule like if you quit in the middle or before the campaign ends you will never get any stakes even for the completed weeks that is why users are concerned about their expansion.

IMO, in most cases that bounty will not be worth to promote so just quit and find a better one.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:10:01 PM

I was participating some bounty same of additional many weeks. Although it's doesn't matter if there very promising project with IEO listing in popular exchange. Good bounty additional extra week no problem if inside bounty rewards.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:17:32 PM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

some people will certainly think if the addition of weeks to promote projects that may not necessarily be able to enter the exchange market they would prefer to stop not continuing to promote related projects, even more so if pre-sales of related projects are not able to achieve the expected targets, of course without thinking at length prize hunters will move on to promote other more promising projects
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:12:43 PM

It's extremely frustrating to me... You run a Bounty dedicatedly for a long period of time only to have the project extending it subsequently. It can be very tiring and sometimes, leads to loss of continuation as a result of loss in interest. I rarely continue on bounties that get extended, however, depending on the project and how the potentials are, I could continue on the bounty even after it has been extended.
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 10:52:38 PM

It's matter of choice, but in some cases one can continue because sometimes the is best is reserve to the last. But in some projects is a waste of time and energy.
It's Base on personal conviction after considering the necessary information.
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:11:12 PM

previously I had never promoted a project with a long duration and recently I started to join a project with a long duration. for me it does not matter, as long as the project you are participating in is not suspicious and is really real. This is a choice, and of course the decision depends on you, if you are sure then continue and if you are not sure then leave or replace with another project.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 11:33:16 PM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12weeks that got extra 8weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you
I think it does not matter if the projects are not scam.  Because the projects have different duration of time. We should be careful in choosing the projects because it will be useless if the projects are scam and we waste much of time because of it.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 12:24:21 AM

To all bounty hunters on this wonderful forum i want to know if its advisable to continue with the bounty you have been promoting for 12 weeks that got extra 8 weeks added more, have you promote projects this long that ends up with good end results? Thank you

For my opinion, if the bounty was already run for 12 weeks, that means the project didn't get enough fund for their campaign.
If I were you, ask a permission to a bounty manager to leave the campaign so that all the stakes you gained and worked from them
will be safe, because usually with the project like that is mostly ended up for nothing and sometimes it become scam in the end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: