Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:39:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748196 times)
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:13:23 PM

I really think any new chat app will have problem gaining traction. There are so many out there. Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Snap Chat, Google Hangouts, etc.

I still don't see how Nxtty is tied to the coin, and they aren't really saying. The only USP I currently see is that messages are encrypted. But, WhatsApps messages are encrypted too. There's also Cryptocat, have you even heard of that?

Ok fair point. But I think there is room to build an ecosystem around a great cryptocurrency. I just want to suggest we as a community brain storm and see what can be built using arbitrary transactions. Everyone can get involved and feel free to take over the leadership if things will go better.

Two things I'm passionate about is decentralisation away from corporate and governmental powers and putting power into people's hands. Plus I believe personal privacy is a right. I know that's very general but there are some issues that need solutions for one.

People should think creatively and throw out ideas.

I got to go to work now though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:16:48 PM

My problem as a big supporter of Qora is I have zero computing skills. It was a wake up call to me when someone here said many Qora investors are just sitting around hoping to get rich but not doing or building anything. It hit home cause it's true. So I want to try to do something for Qora.

I want to brainstorm and fund (with others if interested) a chat app along the lines of NXTTY but I think we can do it better, a better name won't be hard at least. Grin Qora Talk has a nice ring to it already.

The plan would be for a handful of interested Qora supporters here to fund the bringing together of the right talents to build the app and then possibly put it on Qoras AE.

Anyone interested let's chat about it on this thread. brainstorm ideas, maybe we can bring something new to a chat app. health is the big thing in mobile, I wonder if we can work that into the mix.

I want to instigate it but we need leadership as well, I like ideas and fresh thinking but like I said I'm technically illiterate. I'm curious if as a community we can get something actually done. That's the challenge for me.

The problem is that you go around trolling other coins talking about how Qora is better, saying stupid things like "Qora is Facebook, Nxt is Myspace"  It's obvious you aren't technical and that you haven't reviewed source of any coin, so you sound like a fucking idiot and discredit Qora at the same time.  You do all of this in the name of profit, you aren't interested in the tech behind cryptos, you are only interested in getting rich quick, so people like Qora dev don't really give a shit about you.  SuperNet is about combining the efforts of Alt Coins in order to gain a stronger following a promote unique features, it's about working together, being cooperative and not trying to put down other people's work.  You are right in that you contribute nothing to crypto other than stupid ideas.  Why would Qora need a chat app?  That is such an incredibly unoriginal and stupid idea.  Try to come up with an original idea that would separate Qora from the others, not copy other crytpos.

well I have suggested funding it, if you want to then be my guest. There is no guarantee it would make any money. How many people in the world are able to code for the kind of app I'm talking about seriously? .05% of the world? is the only reason you can be involved in Cryptocurrency from a coding viewpoint? Actually I'm he verily into the actual real world reason crypto exists, ie corruption of currencies by World banks and theft of information from the NSA. I could of made a sock puppet to put this idea across,a I just want to do something as I feel Qora isn't active enough. I'm simply trying to pull a few threads together, it wouldn't be about me.

Is NXTTY chat the first encrypted chat? No so it's not about being innovative it's about doing something differently. And I am open to suggestions like I said. It would be a Qpra community project.

Hey just like you criticise me for criticising other coins your doing the same, we are even. Every-time a NXT fanboy turns up I know we are doing something right. You guys never turn up when we are quiet.

Oh and NXT is MySpace.  Cheesy

What are you going to build, please tell me?  What experience do you have in crypto, financial markets, personal security, government surveillance? You are a dumb college kid who stumbled on crypto a couple months ago, threw everything you had into Qora (it could have been any coin) and sit here trolling all day.  How many Qora holders have told you to go away.  You need to ask yourself, why do you support Qora?  Do you even know the core developer?  Do you know his roadmap, his technical vision?  The only reason you support Qora is because you want to price to increase so you can eventually sell what you own and buy a shitty car or whatever.  You are the definition of speculation, you have no credibility, you have no real business experience, that much is very obvious.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:17:50 PM

I just want to suggest we as a community brain storm...

You seem to possess all the brain power Qora needs to survive and prosper, the community would only be a hindrance Grin
rabbiter

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:26:11 PM

Every attack puts Qora at the top of the forum threads.

A heartfelt Thankyou.

Qora community is everyone, I expect there are a lot of talented people lurking in the shadows. I hope every criticism from you NXT guys fires us up to organise ourselves.

rabbiter

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:28:03 PM

I just want to suggest we as a community brain storm...

You seem to possess all the brain power Qora needs to survive and prosper, the community would only be a hindrance Grin

Interesting fact probably the biggest online concern in the whole world Allibaba was started by a guy who can't write a line of code and still says he doesn't understand computers.
devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:28:37 PM

With such talented supporters as rabbiter, who needs enemies? Smiley
rabbiter

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:32:22 PM

My problem as a big supporter of Qora is I have zero computing skills. It was a wake up call to me when someone here said many Qora investors are just sitting around hoping to get rich but not doing or building anything. It hit home cause it's true. So I want to try to do something for Qora.

I want to brainstorm and fund (with others if interested) a chat app along the lines of NXTTY but I think we can do it better, a better name won't be hard at least. Grin Qora Talk has a nice ring to it already.

The plan would be for a handful of interested Qora supporters here to fund the bringing together of the right talents to build the app and then possibly put it on Qoras AE.

Anyone interested let's chat about it on this thread. brainstorm ideas, maybe we can bring something new to a chat app. health is the big thing in mobile, I wonder if we can work that into the mix.

I want to instigate it but we need leadership as well, I like ideas and fresh thinking but like I said I'm technically illiterate. I'm curious if as a community we can get something actually done. That's the challenge for me.

The problem is that you go around trolling other coins talking about how Qora is better, saying stupid things like "Qora is Facebook, Nxt is Myspace"  It's obvious you aren't technical and that you haven't reviewed source of any coin, so you sound like a fucking idiot and discredit Qora at the same time.  You do all of this in the name of profit, you aren't interested in the tech behind cryptos, you are only interested in getting rich quick, so people like Qora dev don't really give a shit about you.  SuperNet is about combining the efforts of Alt Coins in order to gain a stronger following a promote unique features, it's about working together, being cooperative and not trying to put down other people's work.  You are right in that you contribute nothing to crypto other than stupid ideas.  Why would Qora need a chat app?  That is such an incredibly unoriginal and stupid idea.  Try to come up with an original idea that would separate Qora from the others, not copy other crytpos.

well I have suggested funding it, if you want to then be my guest. There is no guarantee it would make any money. How many people in the world are able to code for the kind of app I'm talking about seriously? .05% of the world? is the only reason you can be involved in Cryptocurrency from a coding viewpoint? Actually I'm he verily into the actual real world reason crypto exists, ie corruption of currencies by World banks and theft of information from the NSA. I could of made a sock puppet to put this idea across,a I just want to do something as I feel Qora isn't active enough. I'm simply trying to pull a few threads together, it wouldn't be about me.

Is NXTTY chat the first encrypted chat? No so it's not about being innovative it's about doing something differently. And I am open to suggestions like I said. It would be a Qpra community project.

Hey just like you criticise me for criticising other coins your doing the same, we are even. Every-time a NXT fanboy turns up I know we are doing something right. You guys never turn up when we are quiet.

Oh and NXT is MySpace.  Cheesy

What are you going to build, please tell me?  What experience do you have in crypto, financial markets, personal security, government surveillance? You are a dumb college kid who stumbled on crypto a couple months ago, threw everything you had into Qora (it could have been any coin) and sit here trolling all day.  How many Qora holders have told you to go away.  You need to ask yourself, why do you support Qora?  Do you even know the core developer?  Do you know his roadmap, his technical vision?  The only reason you support Qora is because you want to price to increase so you can eventually sell what you own and buy a shitty car or whatever.  You are the definition of speculation, you have no credibility, you have no real business experience, that much is very obvious.

I got money and I'm no kid. That makes me the finance behind any project. ie the Entrepreneur who brings capital, talent and resources together to create something. Coders are just people you employ to do a job, they don't run the world however much you have wet dreams about being the new Zuckerberg.
peled1986
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:36:02 PM

I really think any new chat app will have problem gaining traction. There are so many out there. Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, Snap Chat, Google Hangouts, etc.

I still don't see how Nxtty is tied to the coin, and they aren't really saying. The only USP I currently see is that messages are encrypted. But, WhatsApps messages are encrypted too. There's also Cryptocat, have you even heard of that?

I have a project that I think has advantages over Whatsapp.
You can read about it hear: http://getgems.org/
and here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.0
advantages over Nxttycoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg8594258#msg8594258

I am sure qora AE will bring interesting opportunities for devs to join in.
I haven't seen a coin develop as fast as qora.

skylys

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:41:36 PM

I voted No
fuck you voted
OS must to do

He only voted not join in the supernet
TO BE CALM DOWN!
other people all want to join in Supernet,do you forget these suck people vote not OS?
why the price is so slow,just because this fucking stupid vote,I will never do this fucking vote again.

Node fan want to join in..

skylys

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:42:38 PM

Continue your pride
rabbiter

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:43:21 PM

advantages over Nxttycoin here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=758004.msg8594258#msg8594258

I haven't seen a coin develop as fast as qora is.

That's brilliant. Yeah I hope and believe Qora won't ever want to stop being involved like some famous developers have. I hope he sticks around and orchestrates building stuff.

I'm just thinking what can we do with arbitrary transactions now. Qora himself was encouraging people to do something with it.

So could you bring your project to Qora?
skylys

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:44:06 PM

OS+AE+join in Supernet,we can go back 50  sat
peled1986
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

That's brilliant. Yeah I hope and believe Qora won't ever want to stop being involved like some famous developers have. I hope he sticks around and orchestrates building stuff.
I'm just thinking what can we do with arbitrary transactions now. Qora himself was encouraging people to do something with it.

Gems is all ready at an advanced stage of development.
But I am definitely looking to launch a future project on qora AE.
I know quite a lot of devs that are waiting for qora AE, the ability to send dividends opens a lot of possibilities.
rabbiter

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:21:28 PM

I know quite a lot of devs that are waiting for qora AE, the ability to send dividends opens a lot of possibilities.

excellent,  Qora the community is lucky to have you, I plan to invest in your venture it ticks a lot of boxes that have yet to be covered to get BTC mainstream. Good luck.
skylys

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:31:47 PM

where are they?can you tell us?
skylys

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:34:22 PM

maybe Zuckerberg is waiting for qora AE。。
nakasat

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:55:41 PM

AE release date?
peled1986
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:04:29 PM

There is an active bitcoin community with over 4000 members in Israel. A lot of projects and innovation. More people than you think are watching qora development.
skylys

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:24:06 PM

There is an active bitcoin community with over 4000 members in Israel. A lot of projects and innovation. More people than you think are watching qora development.

show me the bitcoin community...
rabbiter

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:45:37 PM

show me the bitcoin community...

what are you fucking retarded? What's he going to do post pictures of his buddies?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15797257
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: