Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:40:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748203 times)
rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:47:45 PM

checked here --> http://qora.co.in/chat/

yuky▸all investors should think carefully, does qora need to open source code?
yuky▸we dont know the schudule of qora project . and qora never share anything to us just a pice of word just like "on chedule " ,that not enough ,
yuky▸we dont care about shit clone, we worry about if ,i said if qora have his own things and left ,,no one can take over it,
yuky▸qora coin is great , but this project need more tech member to join like nxtcoin ,
yuky▸@qora you'r the father of qoracoin ,you should think about whats the future of this project .

Thiugh the source is closed to the public, the dev team has increased by another two or three.  CIYAM's developers have received the source and are intigrating atomic transactions.  Assuming that goes well, and they enjoy working with Qora, I'd assume they would continue to develop for the currency.

Also, I've mentioned a willingness to help develop the coin, which Qora responded to and basically said he's aware of the need, he's just not done doing his initial development.

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:19:27 PM

yuky▸we dont know the schudule of qora project . and qora never share anything to us just a pice of word just like "on chedule " ,that not enough ,
yuky▸we dont care about shit clone, we worry about if ,i said if qora have his own things and left ,,no one can take over it,
yuky▸qora coin is great , but this project need more tech member to join like nxtcoin ,
yuky▸@qora you'r the father of qoracoin ,you should think about whats the future of this project .

Thiugh the source is closed to the public, the dev team has increased by another two or three.  CIYAM's developers have received the source and are intigrating atomic transactions.  Assuming that goes well, and they enjoy working with Qora, I'd assume they would continue to develop for the currency.

Also, I've mentioned a willingness to help develop the coin, which Qora responded to and basically said he's aware of the need, he's just not done doing his initial development.

Thank you very much rlh, it's great to have you on board!!

I've seen your post on the AT bounty, it'd be great if you take it!! Smiley Smiley

I haven't studied yet the website of CYIAM regarding AT, because I am busy this time period.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
escrowman

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:19:53 PM

Thiugh the source is closed to the public, the dev team has increased by another two or three.  CIYAM's developers have received the source and are intigrating atomic transactions.  Assuming that goes well, and they enjoy working with Qora, I'd assume they would continue to develop for the currency.

no no no, it should ann by qora ,but not others .

AT team not belongs to qora project, they are not the core of the project  . and i dont think AT team have got source code , no one prove it ..

and no one Report  the schedule including qora and AT .

That why we need qora to release source code..

what about your ideas??

Vrontis

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:57:40 PM

no no no, it should ann by qora ,but not others .

AT team not belongs to qora project, they are not the core of the project  . and i dont think AT team have got source code , no one prove it ..

and no one Report  the schedule including qora and AT .

That why we need qora to release source code..

what about your ideas??

AT team is not related with the core of Qora coin but they will supportand developing things regarding AT which is into Qora core. AT team is working into the source code right now, they do have access to the source code and I confirm that.
I am monitoring the entire integration.
The reports regarding integration will be published along with the funds release to the AT team by me.

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

Curious the dev was really fast when he created Qora source code
Since he's not so fast

You think he is slow in implementing AT? You wanna show me anyone else who has already done it? Actually this is not the work of Qora, I assume he is just guiding the AT developers. So any perceived slowness of a unique anf first feature is down to that team and complexity of the work. Great time to buy now cause when they are done there will be a pop.

It would be good to get a progress report though. Vrontis?
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:46:37 PM

Negatron, once Qora AT is finished, the AT team will move on to the next coin.  This is actually a good thing for Qora as it will enable CCT with other coins that have integrated AT.
rlh

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:33:22 PM

Negatron, once Qora AT is finished, the AT team will move on to the next coin.  This is actually a good thing for Qora as it will enable CCT with other coins that have integrated AT.

To be clear, the point is that the individuals will know the codebase.  Yes, they can move on to other AT related projects but if they want to support AT within QORA, it would behove them, for the sake of their investment, to support the coin.  Since, logically, these are the only secondary devs with access to the coin, they can/should certainly help with debugging/testing and possibly integrating small changes because the success of Qora is vital to the success of AT on top of Qora.

There is a co-dependant relationship here, and I hope CIYAM can see that.  I'm not saying these guys need to be on par with Qora but am also saying that it would be smart on their own behalf to provide some additional dev support because this to can/will directly affect the value of Qora. (Which they hold 2.5% of.)

"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:05:29 PM

I agree rlh. I believe CYIAM devs would want Qora to succeed as much as anyone if it is the first coin to compliment AT.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rlh

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:27:23 PM

Hey guys, is there an updated API doc that references putting AE buy/sells and order cancellations?

I have an idea.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:42:52 AM

Well... If the a AT programmers have a choice to stay around and debug Qora just because they own a few thousand USD in Qora, but they get offered tens of thousands of dollars to go onto a coins with much bigger buy and sell walls, it would be in their interest to leave then.

AT is a huge, and I mean HUGE, breakthrough in crypto. Just think his many millions of dollars Ethereum got as vaporware. There is a lot of potential money here.

And yes, that means a lot of potential for Qora too. But to do so and get the funds coming in Qora will have to meet the expectations of the community. That means open source, regular updates and discussion with devs, clear plan for the future....

If Qora doesn't want these things. It doesn't have to do them. But then again the community can also choose to ignore this great development happening here.

xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:28:07 PM

the qora orderbook gets thinner on the bid side. any news or is it just because there are no news? Smiley
zanzibar

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

the qora orderbook gets thinner on the bid side. any news or is it just because there are no news? Smiley

With so many options for investing, would you buy a closed source coin?
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:51:34 PM

With so many options for investing, would you buy a closed source coin?

The same and same over and over again.. it will not be forever closed source...

Whoever sells does not have the patience to wait or needs intant money

rlh

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:57:28 PM

I know this will make it seem as if I'm instigating a pump but dangit, if I could get help with instructions on how to manage the AE by the API, then I could have some good news.  Qora really does have some unique features that makes it the only coin that can offer certain asset based services.

I can't take my idea else where, even if I wanted to, because qora is the only coin that has these features.

Yes, I am being intentionally cryptic but that's because I hate pre-anns but, in this case, I can't make this service without help.  I mean, I could dig into decompiled, obfuscated java code but, come on... do I have too?

zanzibar

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 09:47:35 PM

I know this will make it seem as if I'm instigating a pump but dangit, if I could get help with instructions on how to manage the AE by the API, then I could have some good news.  Qora really does have some unique features that makes it the only coin that can offer certain asset based services.

I can't take my idea else where, even if I wanted to, because qora is the only coin that has these features.

Yes, I am being intentionally cryptic but that's because I hate pre-anns but, in this case, I can't make this service without help.  I mean, I could dig into decompiled, obfuscated java code but, come on... do I have too?

Qora, where are you?  Help rlh out if you have any damn interest in keeping your coin afloat.
Vrontis

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 10:49:25 PM

There is a private repository dedicated for the integration of AT into Qora's testnet.
Qora and the AT team are integrating AT into this testnet guided by the AT API.Seems that the basic concerns about the AT API has been discussed and solved and we are in the stage where the implementation of API functions is taking place into the core.
Also, the atomic cross chain transaction use case will be the first use case that Qora is going to have.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:12:25 AM

Vrontis with the little master Qora pedal to the moon

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:03:04 AM

There is a private repository dedicated for the integration of AT into Qora's testnet.
Qora and the AT team are integrating AT into this testnet guided by the AT API.Seems that the basic concerns about the AT API has been discussed and solved and we are in the stage where the implementation of API functions is taking place into the core.
Also, the atomic cross chain transaction use case will be the first use case that Qora is going to have.

Amazing!
wizzardTim
Legendary

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 07:19:55 AM

I guess qora is very busy with AT, thats why he hasnt yet responded.to rlh

Vrontis

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 08:01:08 AM

I guess qora is very busy with AT, thats why he hasnt yet responded.to rlh

Well...  we're still on Qora API V13 & whoever is responsible for the twitter campaign is still tweeting a link to V10 (even though I alerted them TWICE)...  I'll be quiet now...   Lips sealed

I think Twitter needs to be taken over by a few users who can handle it.
Right now it seems that all the tweets are scheduled months ago and they keep repeating the same without improving the content with the latest releases - news.I have asked to have some tweets regarding the AT integration to Qora but I have not seen any.

Pages: « 1 ... 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 [482] 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: