Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176687 times)
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:14:12 PM

I can agree with you, muddafudda, that there is a lot of garbage being paraded throughout these forums and others. Most of these coins have been created by people like you, however. These so called developers are pushing out trash left and right in an attempt to make a few BTC. What I wonder though, is what makes you any different? Was memecoin not trash? I mean, whatever happened to the store? Is this the same store that was promised with Globalcoin? You talk about a premine greater than one percent being bad, but what about the premine/instamine you attempted to get out of r3wt for developing nanotokens?  What about Tickets? Were you not behind the failed Maples as well?  What about Cryptobits? You seemed eager to get that coin listed on Cryptsy. How many coins have you had a hand in developing?

Having said all of that, it sounds like I'm trying to start a fight or attack you.  Really, I'm just curious as to your response, and ultimately, I think my main question comes down to this: What makes 2014 any different than 2013 any different than 2012...?  Seriously, is this current crop of coin garbage any better developed than the early crop of coin that you, Hazard, and Shakezula put out? I say early because the development did get better.

for those not aware this is account by hippy tech

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:16:24 PM

The lack of newbie members in this thread is giving me hope that this idea might take off.

We can let the community decide through voting, my guess would be paid, at least that way anyone hashing on the attack pool can get some compensation for their time.

We also should not be attacking Muddafudda for releasing shit coins things were different back then.

I am down to support an attack pool, might as well burn out these GPUs before Scrypt-ASICS take over this game.

I am willing to provide dedicated hosting for 2 months on a dedicated server for pool hosting.
AtlasONo

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:16:29 PM

Phase 3:
We setup the pool on our own private network with our custom, low difficulty client. we mine from block 0 to thoroughly erase the blockchain.(very easy. we mine ahead 3,000 blocks, then suddenly flood the network.)

This doesn't make any sense.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:17:02 PM

suppressive thinking kills innovation

this is an attempt to enforce market controls with force and since it's just a few people with suspect motivations leading it I predict utter failure

this will degenerate into a lot of DDoSing and memeing and not much else

quite the contrary. this will purge the unworthy from the market, and eventually will force evolution of the bitcoin source code(some desperate scammer will finally have a reason to make a coin that is truly unforkable). call it a purge or call it forced evolution. this idea makes sense either way, and the real crypto community, which mostly exists outside of this forum now will all support the movement. resistance of change does not stop the inevitable. #WEARESATOSHI

meh, it's some guy who makes "shitcoins" himself, with an agenda

makes is a verb implying present tense. try again, buddy boy.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:19:21 PM

If an alt i have helped or been involved with is put on the chopping block i accept the fate. i am willing to put something on the line, are you?
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:20:31 PM

this is an attempt to enforce market controls with force and since it's just a few people with suspect motivations leading it I predict utter failure

quite the contrary. this will purge the unworthy from the market, and eventually will force evolution of the bitcoin source code(some desperate scammer will finally have a reason to make a coin that is truly unforkable). call it a purge or call it forced evolution. this idea makes sense either way, and the real crypto community, which mostly exists outside of this forum now will all support the movement. resistance of change does not stop the inevitable. #WEARESATOSHI

YOU RELEASED A SHITCOIN THAT FAILED MISERABLY NOT MORE THAN 2 WEEKS AGO.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=498802.0

Say all you want but you have and likely will continue to pump out shitcoins.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:21:59 PM

If an alt i have helped or been involved with is put on the chopping block i accept the fate. i am willing to put something on the line, are you?

yes

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:22:16 PM

What is it you fear? no longer being able to flashmine a new coin everyday?

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:23:31 PM

What is it you fear? no longer being able to flashmine a new coin everyday?

You sir, are a liar.  Plain and simple.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:26:12 PM

already the thread is going down hill...lets not all start arguing

the very fact muddafudda has put ADT on there, is not a good thing. I have mined and bought some ADT is it almost as old as IFC and older than COL.  Your previous conflicts with zack and adt are know. We can not use this as a personal attack machine. ADT being on there opens up the possibility of having all wave 2 coins added. I don't want to get into a flame war between older coins we need to look to the future, we can not change the past without causing a lot of back lash since you are talking about damaging investment already made.

As people have said we can not use this as a personal gain plan. If it will work it needs to be shown to be a vehicle for providing a safer and fairer alt coin environment for everyone. Also no 1 person can take control this needs to be a democratic community process.

Having said that i would certainly support a group that would apply pressure to new coins to comply with a " fair coin protocol"  we need to think up some criteria that nobody can argue is bad for crypto and make new devs abide by it.

For a start copy and paste could be one of those criteria,
low history devs
premine without ledger and public address greater that 1%

etc etc

i think a lot of people will get on board for this kind of thing.

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:26:53 PM

Guys, you shouldnt not take it personally and attack each other. Obviously many of us created, mined and supported shitcoins for the quick buck. But we know now that this is going too far.

Let see what we can do from now on...

And even if one of us create a new shitcoin we can again kill it...Only thing is to decide what is a shitcoin and what isnt and try to start cleanout.

then those that can resist well they deserve probably for a reason to exist.

mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:27:14 PM

We also should not be attacking Muddafudda for releasing shit coins things were different back then

It's not any different, your perspective has changed.

But hey, fiat banks could decide to crush bitcoin too, right?

I think it will be interesting to see what happens here. At the very least it will establish PoW coins susceptibility to attack as fact, if the effort is successful.  

guidosuller

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

Guido

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

I've been on Operation Shitcoin Cleanup for over 3 1/2 years starting with IXcoin, the first scamcoin with a huge premine.

~BCX~
+1
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2014, 05:29:06 PM

already the thread is going down hill...

the very fact muddafudda has put ADT on there, is not a good thing. I have mined and bought some ADT is it almost as old as IFC and older than COL.  Your previous conflicts with zack and adt are know. We can not use this as a personal attack machine. ADT being on there opens up the possibility of having all wave 2 coins added. I don't want to get into a flame war between older coins we need to look to the future, we can not change the past without causing a lot of back lash since you are talking about damaging investment already made.

As people have said we can not use this as a personal gain plan. If it will work it needs to be shown to be a vehicle for providing a safer and fairer alt coin environment for everyone. Also no 1 person can take control this needs to be a democratic community process.

Having said that i would certainly support a group that would apply pressure to new coins to comply with a " fair coin protocol"  we need to think up some criteria that nobody can argue is bad for crypto and make new devs abide by it.

low history devs

etc etc

history of dev has nothing to do. What if satoshi came out now with another name? If we see patterns that someone is creating again and again the same shit okay. But history is not a must.
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:30:45 PM

One easy way is to try to limit the use of over inflated marketcaps.

the easiest way to do this is ask coinmarketcap.com and worldcoinindex to permanently  remove premined coins that use inflated figures to create bogus market caps.

Either write to them directly or follow the movement on twitter and retweet pur tweets http://twitter.com/endscamcoins.
mgburks77

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:31:37 PM

Seriously, muddafudda?  You know, as well as I do, that I have brought up valid points.  Instead of addressing my points you have decided to accuse me of being a shill account for a member that has disagreement with you.  I am not Hippie Tech and I do not care about his claims against you with Vegancoin.  A low post count does not necessarily equate to sock puppet.

Are you willing to address my questions, or would you rather accuse me of being a shill for iGotSpots?

clearly this thread is a thinly veiled attempt to clear out the competition for "shitcoin" operators and their sockpuppet accounts themselves

Cheesy

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:32:05 PM

I'm in, I am over coins that would have, only a few short months ago, been kicked as a scam now become common place.

yup i had no clue what so ever that the flood of idiots that showed up in October roughly would be even capable of pushing the bar this low.

and don't forget guys it's not just idiots who check their morals at the door we have to blame it's shit holes like Cryptsy that are to blame too.
that joke exchange re-added Orbitcoin in mid-December and that should say it all.. since we have a new voting system from them so you
can buy votes to get coins added (as stated in their twitter feed)
Shytsy is a corrupt scam exchange and they just gave up trying to make it look good long ago. retards run that place with retard excuses for bad scummy behavior.

hell this forum is apart of the problem.. all we have is endless people turning their back on problems so they can make their slice of the pie
even if it's a pie made of maggots funded off of scamming noobs that show up in a ponzi scheme.. no one gives two shits about the new guys that show up and get scammed.
and what is funny is i stick up for these idiots and brats and they attack me and i guarantee see what i ma saying clearly waaaay after the fact down the road

If people cam not see the scale of damage these scam coins have done to the community then they are ignorant or stupid or drunk off of greed.

I only hope the cops come and start arresting people.. i'd gladly give up making money to see some of these dirt bags led away in cuffs for fraud.
And that may sound crazy but regulation is coming and that will make many of these low life rats scatter Smiley

pretty sad when soemoen liek me who is a massive immoral pirate and ex con feels like a bloody bible thumper here..
i've actually been arrested for fraud before when i was younger so i am no angel but this scene and all the little scumbags take things way waaaaay to far.
Berni Madoff and Martha Stewart go to jail but Cryptsy staff and masked anonymous coin cloners hiding in the shadows name changing get away with stealing with their scams ?
If you mine a scam coin or make a pool for them or talk about them etc etc etc.. it's all support.. it means your supporting the coin ..period !
You can't say well i just mined it or traded it briefly to make some profit BUT i don't support the coin.. that is pure bullshit !
And that goes for this place putting up a protected environment for these scammers to post them.. turning their back on scammers
that creates endlesss treams of new accounts that actually evade the rules such as the scammer tag rating system.
Bitcointalk makes money off these scam coins no matter how bad they are so that is why they turn they back on it.. same for Pool op's and exchanges etc.
Nothing is going to change unless we get some FBI guys with baseball bats crackin heads sadly.. greedy faggots can't help themselves.. their pigs Sad

FUD first & ask questions later™
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:32:14 PM

This is becoming a charade...

So the ones that actually show "concern" for the issue, have trouble proving their own credibility.

I'd like to see someone with reputation ABOVE the ones that are participating in this thread or are involved in particular alt-coin(s), like escrowers or whoever has solid enough background for not even feeling the need to defend himself of accusations.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
muddafudda (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:33:10 PM

adt was put on there for being the first coin to be premined twice
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:34:25 PM

already the thread is going down hill...

low history devs

etc etc

history of dev has nothing to do. What if satoshi came out now with another name? If we see patterns that someone is creating again and again the same shit okay. But history is not a must.

Well let satoshi  build up some credibility under his new name if he feels he needs a new account to launch. Without this the same devs release multiple coins over and over. It can't be coincidence 90% of devs have a brand new account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: