Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and Clean Up Has Begun- Join the Revolution- Re-open  (Read 176697 times)
zeroc00l

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:07:09 AM

zeroc00l you're on your own with your "ideas". Nobody agrees with you and your "illegal ways".

I don't want anything to do with this.

You are just killing this thread.

The people that started this initiative didn't want to do it by illegal ways. If that's what you want to do. You are on your own, there is no "we" and i think most that posted in this thread would agree!

Sorry, but you should probably start your own thread.

It was already been established by r3wt that , what we are trying to do is nothing illegal.  Just reread the thread.  

If you don't want anything to do with this revolution, then I suggest you just GTFO.

Most of the senior members are united on the point of utterly killing and destroying coins, by whatever means necessary.  BCEX himself is the one who suggested DDOS attacks against pools so we can take control of hash power.  So I'm not exactly sure why you are turning this on me.

If you don't understand anything about taking down coins, please stop speaking.

I don't think anyone who uses the word "Bro" should be in any position of authority except in a frat house.

Resorting to childish personal attacks now.  What a great way to make your case scammer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrpulsar

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:10:40 AM

I agree with the aim of the revolution. I hope and trust those capable of undergoing the task will use a humble approach that does not affect those who fell for such schemes. Those mining should be aware of what they're supporting, so hopefully this can be a problem solved by a shifting of the masses towards more faithful and committed development teams  developing crypto-currency again, and not the quick buck that any random person wants/believe they can get. I built what I have from nothing, and I owe it to not just bitcoin, but the early generation of scrypt coins and very importantly a lot of patience. I even would go as far as to say there was trust for quite awhile, and now the game has become knowing what coin to pick, and it's so crowded that I think it appeals less to the masses now than it did when I got into the idea. This post got me inspired to really be selective towards the coins I support. It should not be about being the first one to the game, or how early they notify people that they're going to launch so they can 'get ready'. If we want a web-of-trust, it needs a component such as crypto-currency to fill a crucial gap. Not thousands of confusing coins that make no sense.

This revolution can be one of collective integrity and self-awareness if we just stay informed about the decisions we make, oh and some empathy would be nice, but a lot of people here I'm sure are aware of what can go wrong. I've said it before, I'll say it again: We have a chance to be a part of history, lets be responsible.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:29:06 AM

but everyone loves me! i'm r3wt... they write me such lovely red-lettered notes on my profile....

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
zeroc00l

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:34:47 AM

And who cares about "r3wt". Does he represent everyone? No.

Look r3wt, bcex and the original OP has way more credibility than you do.  I don't think he represents everyone, but obviously these guys know a lot more than you do.  They've been around longer.

If people don't like me using the word "we" then that's fine, I can abstrain from using it. 

But, honestly, I've just been summarizing the ideas that have circulated in this thread.  I wish i can claim these ideas as my own , but they are not.

I'm not an expert in forking coins, and honestly I don't know which cyber attacks are considered a crime in which country.  I'm just relying on the input of the pros', as should you.

If you don't want to join the revolution that's fine by me.  But please stop attacking me and detracting from the real issues.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:57:08 AM

I'm not an expert in forking coins, and honestly I don't know which cyber attacks are considered a crime in which country.  I'm just relying on the input of the pros', as should you.

If you don't want to join the revolution that's fine by me.  But please stop attacking me and detracting from the real issues.

If you guys are destined to lead this crypto revolution than I hope the whole ship goes down, bitcoin, litecoin doge and all, because you guys sound just as bad as the bankers, not even they have resorted to hacking Bitcoin infrastructure to try and kill it.

I don't want a new "elite" class of bitcoin holders directing traffic, it's bad enough the top 1% own like 80% of coins now they want to decide how us peasants spend and acquire it on the market too?
pinnpe

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

DumBlinDeaf

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:24:09 AM
Last edit: July 03, 2014, 09:12:02 AM by pinnpe

Wow
DubFX

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:30:46 AM

Wish this would help coin with innovative features.
killadtkilladt

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:47:25 AM

The first person to fork ADT and / or make zackclark70 pay 10BTC to save his coin then kill it anyway will get 10btc from us !

The coin is total crap we have killed it time and time again but people go against our advice and fix it for him.

After its been destroyed this time anyone that helps revive it will have there coins destroyed as well if they don't have a coin we will destroy coins that they hold !

This is a warning to the rest of the crypto comunaty that we wont tolerate scam coins !

To the users of ADT please pm me and I will hand over the full dox of zackclark70 and his immediate family so you can track him down and get your money back

currently he is dumping coins that belong to the comunaty on cryptsy ! we estimate that he has sold over 1000LTC worth making the minimum total scammed 16,000USD!

we advise you to post on the ADT thread that the coin is going to be killed soon and to request that it be removed from cryptsy

we are sure zackclark70 will be here defending his scam soon

we will also be killing all the other coins that zackclark70 has made and warning everyone about all of is alt accounts !

here is a few of his coins to get you started!

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC

There are many more on the list once we have totally obliterated all of his coins we will be publicly handing out his contact info so people can blame him for the money they lost !

Before I go just a reminder WE are always watching !

r3wt

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:49:38 AM

are you sure zackclark70 is dumping ADT? how can you prove it? also, zackclark70 has absolutely nothing to do with NAN, so you've already discredited yourself once...

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:50:16 AM

The first person to fork ADT and / or make zackclark70 pay 10BTC to save his coin then kill it anyway will get 10btc from us !

The coin is total crap we have killed it time and time again but people go against our advice and fix it for him.

After its been destroyed this time anyone that helps revive it will have there coins destroyed as well if they don't have a coin we will destroy coins that they hold !

This is a warning to the rest of the crypto comunaty that we wont tolerate scam coins !

To the users of ADT please pm me and I will hand over the full dox of zackclark70 and his immediate family so you can track him down and get your money back

currently he is dumping coins that belong to the comunaty on cryptsy ! we estimate that he has sold over 1000LTC worth making the minimum total scammed 16,000USD!

we advise you to post on the ADT thread that the coin is going to be killed soon and to request that it be removed from cryptsy

we will also be killing all the other coins that zackclark70 has made and warning everyone about all of is alt accounts !

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC

There are many more on the list once we have totally obliterated all of his coins we will be publicly handing out his contact info so people can blame him for the money they lost !

The only thing I can say to that complete rubbish is LMFAO

r3wt

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:52:11 AM

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC

The only thing I can say to that complete rubbish is LMFAO

hey man, how is NAN doing? you know, since you apparently took it over and all....

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:55:04 AM

General remarks

Your kiddy actions and childish wording will make some of these coins successful.
Remember DOGE, what motivated the people the most to take DOGE seriously and building services and fighting pro DOGE. What was it? It was the army of haters and LTC bag holders dissing, humiliating, ridiculing and attacking DOGE.

Same will happen with some coins you attack.
You will "harden" and securing alot of (the better) scam coins with your work.

Thoughts on airdrops

There also should be an open discussion about "Airdropping". "Airdropping" is not 100% always and forever bad and having or just discussing an airdrop cant be a sign for you to attack any coin, that is considering it.

I like the idea of an airdrop as method of spreading coins to regular people. That will never be miners and otherswise wouldnt get coins.

I also think lots of nation coins are stupid, that's logical. But some (if airdrop is done fair and reasonable) should be allowed to have a chance.

But what I really like and think is a mega cool, is the idea of an "world airdrop" giving free coins to every human in the world. That would be major cool and should be tried sometime to spread crypto.
(Just this idea for the future and the concept, not any coin or guys trying this this year or something.)

Crypto currency is about the use of crypto currencies, a coin is successful the more people use this coin. Thats why an airdrop and giving away free coins to regular people is worthy consideration.

(Everything I said about airdrops, is of course only valid, if you can generate major main stream media buzz in the "airdrop region", so regular people and maybe 60% or more procent of people living in this region know about the airdrop and the coin.)

Good luck with your project OP, I am not qualified to join anyway, because I am only "Full Member".
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 07:59:27 AM

are you sure zackclark70 is dumping ADT? how can you prove it? also, zackclark70 has absolutely nothing to do with NAN, so you've already discredited yourself once...

The only coin that has been made for me is ADT 2 all of the other coins on that list are ones that I have publicly said I own

I will admit that I help out a few other coins when I can but that doesn't make them my coins

( I help out COL,NAN and SXC when they ask me and some small things for other coins mainly because I believe that devs should work together not against each other  )

If needed I can prove that all the un swaped ADT 2.0 coins are still safe ( there currently in a bunch of change addresses but I can just send them all back to the 1 address so people can see there all accounted for

all the coins that have been swapped have been fully listed down and the only other funds that have been removed from that are 50 mill ADT that is being used to make staking wallets to speed up the proses of swapping to pure Proof of Stake  

As for my personal coins I cant think of any way to prove I haven't sold any of them but I will try and think of a way Smiley

if people have any questions about anything related to ADT please post them on the ADT thread if there are questions about any non adt related maters please post here of pm me  

dewdeded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011

Monero Evangelist

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:09:23 AM

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC
SXC is the abbreviation of Sexcoin. There is no "zackclark70" involved in managing the project. You must mixed something up in your mind or made a typo or something.
I don't know him, maybe he was contracted or asked for consulting once. But he is not part of the team.

(SXC had 0% premine, SXC is older then 8 months, SXC has active developers/marketing, ...)

Please remove "SXC" from this list.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:13:47 AM

ADT 1
ADT 2
IFC
nyan
Took over NAN
PYC
SXC
SXC is the abbreviation of Sexcoin. There was NEVER a "zackclark70" involved in the project. You must mixed something up in your mind or made a typo or something.

(SXC had 0% premine, SXC is older then 8 months, SXC has active developers/marketing, ...)

Please remove "SXC" from this list.

I think they have sxc on the list because I host there forum and have donated to there dev fund / get on well with the sxc devs
it is truly pathetic that they are dragging all the other coins into this stupid accusation

the next thing we now they will be saying btc I a scam because I own some btc lol 

kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:41:28 AM

I'm guessin those recent signups picking the coins to attack are trolls and are derailing serious discussion on solution to the scamcoin flood, advice; don't feed the trolls.
Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:08:42 AM

You really think that DDos pools and forking coins is legal behavior? Boy are you guys in for some big surprises. Just beecause you have been in Crypto for over a year don't mean shit. This a straight up joke right you people can't be as retarded and facist as you sound. You must want crypto dead right your bankers or some shit. This will only hurt crypto you can't really be so stupid to not realize that. Hacking coins, DDos Pools, these words get into the media and it's going to be curtains for crypto. So fucking retarded.
r3wt

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:58:22 AM

You really think that DDos pools and forking coins is legal behavior? Boy are you guys in for some big surprises. Just beecause you have been in Crypto for over a year don't mean shit. This a straight up joke right you people can't be as retarded and facist as you sound. You must want crypto dead right your bankers or some shit. This will only hurt crypto you can't really be so stupid to not realize that. Hacking coins, DDos Pools, these words get into the media and it's going to be curtains for crypto. So fucking retarded.

Great choice of words there clown.

Zulandio

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:06:03 AM

That's what you come up with nice choice of words? DDoS and Hack coins and we shall see what happens to your group. Nothing good will come from this plan.

dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:20:03 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 10:33:40 AM by dissident

There is always going to be people with powerful hardware that will mine a coin when the difficulty gets low enough, then they will pump it on the forums. I don't see a way out of this. I do believe scamcoins are destroying the altcoin market. Now I see there's a "bitcoin scrypt" coin... that's one that I would go and try to 'destroy' simply for taking the bitcoin name, but if there's profit to be made people don't care about ethics, they will mine and pump it.. but with so many altcoins I don't really give a crap personally... whereas I might have started trading them when there was 50, now that there's 200, no freakin way.

For what it's worth, this experiment in crypto currencies shows why governments and regulated banking exist, and why 'anarchists' or 'preppers' as we call them in the US are misguided... anybody who ever wants the rule of law to come from mobs of people with guns (and this is coming from a person who owns 7 guns) simply would probably not be the best person to be the one in charge. Human nature is such that governments such as what we have now are better than anarchy or chaos.... a system of checks and balances where laws are typically made by representatives who we elect that vote on our behalf.. the system works well though it's not without flaws and does have a reek of corruption in it, you can bet any sort of anarchistic system hardcore libertarians would come up with would have the same sorts of corruption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: